Romantic stylez 2//Jake X Amy

By sixdrink_amy

"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings toward... More

Romantic Stylez 2
Bad Memories
Blue Eyes
Black Coffee
Fun little games
Hide and Seek
The pills
Hate and Revenge
A Missing Case
The Dirty Deal
The Beach House
Pull The Trigger
The Wedding: Part One
The Weddding: Part Two
Burning Flames
Letting Go
April
Bad People
author's note

The Plan

924 35 13
By sixdrink_amy

Amy slammed the door open, greeting her eyes upon their rooftop, jake and hers. So much rage and confusion pulsed through her body like a curcit. But those daring blue eyes seemed so real to her, yet her mind was playing cute tricks.

Maybe she was losing the plot...

Every step she took closer to the bench, facing towards the beaming sun. Her heart crushed everytime. Every step, those eyes kept switching blue, to green. Every step.

Blue.

Green.

She finally sat herself down onto the sky watching bench and covered her face with her cold hands. So many emotions, and amy couldn't handle it. She had no idea what was wrong with her. Her head felt like a ticking bomb ready to go off, any moment.

"God" she sighs "I'm losing my mind" amy mumbles, as she continued to stroke her face in distress. Her shoulders felt heavy and her chest felt compelled with a ton of rocks, pressing down on her. Dragging her down.

Amy lifted her head, letting her skin soak in the heated warm summer glow. Breathing calmly. She opened her eyes, squinting to know that the golden sun rays will blind her. But it didn't...

Something light, floating down softly in the wind, was shadowing her eyes. She followed her eyes on the object, watching it flow down closer to her, and softly grazed on the concrete. Stopping at her shoes.

Paper. Paper laid on the ground, softly lifting up to the wind, nudging her at her feet. It was like it was taunting her to lift it up. But something didn't feel right, again. Yet her confusion and curiosity over took her body, and reached out for the paper.

Amy picked up one of the corners and flipped the sheet. On the other side made her freeze. This began to unlock past sayings and memories of that gruesome room and captivated her mind. It wasn't a plain piece of paper, but a photo she once held. A photo of jake and Taylor. Right on top of the roof, right where she was.

Kissing.

"Pfft, that's funny. I could've sworn I saw your pal too busy snogging someone else rather saving your pity ass"

"See, he doesn't give a shit. How else did you end up here? They don't care."

"Oh please. Do you really think he deserves some nerd? Like come on! Look at you! I wouldn't even think you were a cop."

"Amy"

She jumped to her name, blinking twice. Then once again, the sheet of paper she once held was gone.

"Ames?" the voice called again. She turned her head and saw jake approaching her with small steps.

"Knew you would've been up here" he said, pulling up the legs of his trousers upwards and sat next to her. But Amy just gave a quick, short laugh. Looking down at her hands.

She then looked into the distance, where building tops peeked over. She sighed and looked at jake, who was also gazing at the world ahead. Amy then cleared her throat.

"Jake?"

"Hmph?" he replied

She then took a deep breath and looked right into his brown oak eyes, and then a sharp glance down.

"Do.. Do you-" she then looked at him, pausing. She wanted to tell him about Taylor, yet she was too scared on what he would think of her. Would he even have a clue what she was going to say?

"What's up..." he said, turning his body to her side.

"Do you think I am crazy?" she lied. Knowing well that's not what she wanted to say.

"Is this about earlier?" he said with a more sorrow tone.

"Perhaps..."

"Well then no, of course I don't think your crazy. You've just had a rough week and whatever you say was a mistake. It happens Ames."

"Yeah..." she nervously laughed "Just saw something. That's all"

"What did you see?"

Amy then froze not knowing what to say.

"Uhhh.. I-eeeh.. Saw." she stuttered, glancing her eyes to the right "A knife! Yes! A knife...Hehe. No lies here bro"

"Oh, thank god. I thought you were gonna say you saw a ghost or something" Jake said waving his hands."and then I was going to think you were going a bit cuckoo" he finished, making a face and waving his finger in a circular motion at his head.

"HAHA."she yelled in the most fakest laugh" Well! Glad I'm not seeing capser the ghost! Is it cold out here? It's cold out here! Wanna go inside? Let's go inside!" she said, as quick as ever, pouncing to her feet. But she was stopped by jakes grip over her wrist.

"Like I said, you know I'm here to talk. Right?"

Amy then smiled, turned her body and grabbed his other hand.

"Of course."

She then wrapped her arms around his neck, gazing into his eyes. He then creased his signature smile and placed his lips onto her small ones.

"We better get going inside though, or captain will have a static fit." she broke.

"yip"

* * *

"Detective,and Sargeant Santiago. Your late" said holt, in his low monotone average voice. "Care to explain?"

"I.. Um" Amy stuttered.

"I slept in. Again. Sorry sir."jake intervened, saving her innocence.

"Not a surprise peralta. Surely you do know what alarms are for?"

"Ppfftt...of course I know." he scoffed "I actually only get up to your alarm. I have no clue how to set mine up." he said, leaning over and whispering next to Amy.

"Good. Then use it. Don't let it happen again" Holt replied, returning back into his office.

"Got it dad!" jake then turned and sighed "God, I really need to stop doing that."

"Yeah. You've got real daddy issues..."

"Title of your sex tape, anyways! I'll catch you in a momento. Me and Boyle have a case file to catch up on. Later"

Amy lifted her hand slightly and waved. She settled herself onto her old work desk right next to her and started logging on, but heard a sudden slam next to her desk.

"Oh. Hey Rosa." Amy replied in a questioning tone.

"You ain't in your uniform..."

"Oh. Yeah, this." she said pointing at her casual business wear. "The uniformed squad are actually doing the paintball test at the tactical village. I did insist on going to help them out, as a sergeant. But officer jennings-"

"That Gary guy?"

"Yep"

"Ugh" she rolled her eyes in disgust.

"I know... Anyways! He insisted for me to have a 'Day off'" she quoted "That man clearly doesn't know Me, what psychopath takes a 'Day off'!? " she air quoted again "But I didn't want to get into a argument, as it will be like fighting with my reflection... So I decided to take his word and, well, wear the old style of Amy Santiago."she showed.

"Cool, dope. But that's not what I came over for." she said, drastically.

"Oh. It isnt-"

"No. What was wrong with you this morning? You seemed all weird and jumpy."

"Me? Weird? Pshh, Na bro... Its all good, light and breezyy" she said, tucking a piece of her black hair behind one ear.

"You touch your hair when you are lying. Tell Me what is wrong."

Amy sighed and looked the other way. She glanced her eyes around the room, seeing everybody doing their own thing as per usual, and landed her eyes back down at Rosa. She wanted to tell her, and she was like her sister. Maybe she could trust her...

"Okay, okay... But promise me you won't tell this to jake?" she said, lowering her tone.

"Sure, of course."

Amy then sighed, looked down and processed what she was going to say.

"I keep seeing her." she then looked up.

"Seeing who?" Rosa asked.

"Taylor."

Just the minute Rosa heard those letters, her grip tightened and she tensed her teeth together.

"No matter where I go, I see her. I falsey arrasted some blonde biker this morning, thinking it was her. It's like those blue eyes follow me everywhere. I can't sleep anymore, my mind is always ticking over of the thoughts. I feel like somehow I'm still under her control... "

"So that's why you were late?"

Amy just shook her head slowly. It felt good to tell someone. But she felt like she was talking like a mental patient.

"I know. It sounds crazy, I am craz-" amy said, but got cut off by Rosa's voice over topping hers.

"Amy, not once did I think you were crazy. I don't blame you for seeing these illusions." Rosa stressed"What happened to you will be traumatic. Buts it's going to be fine. Just remember, that bitch is behind bars and it doesn't matter when she is going to get out. Cause everyone around you? We've got your back. Your safe"

"Thanks, Rosa." Amy smiled softly, feeling slightly better.

"No problem. Anyways. I have to call Gina. She wants to have her session where I have to call her beautiful every five minutes. But again. It doesn't matter when she is going to get out. Your safe"

Rosa then got up, and walked away from Amy. Hearing her heels become more distant. Yet her advice was sweet, but something that she said did startle amy and got her thinking.

When does she get realsed...?

* * *

"Yes. The Name, Amy Santiago. I've said this over a thousand times over the phone idiot" Taylor glared.

"You would look prettier if you didn't look so dead inside" said the brother. Smugly laying back on his chair.

"Keep that attitude up, I will show what  dead looks like, now listen up" she snapped

"Alright, alright..." He laughed, now sitting up front "Just get to the plan already"

Taylor licked her teeth and glanced her eyes, left and right. She then pulled the phone closer to her mouth and talked in a low deep tone.

"Her name is Amy Santiago. Her partner is Jake peralta. They are both detectives from the NYPD"

"Ooh, detectives. This will be fun..."

"Oh trust me. They are easy to play. This is why this shouldn't be hard for you" Taylor grinned. "I want you to at least go undercover, as a former journalist."

"A journalist?" he scoffed. "What am I, a Nerd?"

"Bingo!" she smiled "That weak little rat craves over Nerds, typically one herself, and this is why it's the perfect plan." she smirks, leaning in closer to the window "I want you to break them, Jason. Be interested into her work, do what ever to grab her attention, I don't give a shit. Just take her out places and gather the detail. I'm sure it will make poor wee jakey jealous..."

"What about you?" Jason replied.

"Don't worry about me. Soon as I'm out of here..." Taylor laughed "They have no idea what's coming..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.3K 23
' no, gina! i can't fucking do this because i'm in love with you! ' rosa diaz thought the hardest thing she would have to do would be coming out as b...
9.8K 410 16
A relatively comfortable life for (Name). She has a little brother, Jake, that she loves dearly, and a mother and father that she adores when they're...
2.6K 58 8
So in the Brooklyn Nine-Nine episode titled "Show Me Going" (5x20), Rosa goes to help other officers take down some shooters in Brooklyn Heights. The...
36.8K 1.1K 23
"Amy who?" Jake finally gives Amy a real taste of a true date, but still keeping it a friendly based, romantic stylez meal. On that very special nigh...