The Pedrad Twins

By sianoconnell

Beatrice Pedrad is a Dauntless born girl. She is fourteen when she meets Stiff, the Stiff. When he makes frie... More

Stiff
Truth Twits Pt. 2
Nose
Idiotic Bango-Strummers
Adrenaline-Junkies

Truth Twits

57 4 0
By sianoconnell

I grab a reddish black dress that ends mid thigh and show it to Lynn and  Shauna.

"Meh." Shauna says. "Try it on."

She shoved me into the changing room and I lock the door, rolling my eyes. I think it suits me. I don't really care if it's not what Shauna thinks. Actually I take that back, I really do.. hey I wonder. I think Zeke and her would be a great couple.

"Hey Shau? You single?"

"Nope."

"You know where Mar is?"

"Nope."

"Dang." Lynn is just sitting there with her eyes wide and jaw on the floor. "You don't look good in much but dang, ya. Wow."

Shauna looks up at me and gasps. "Woah. You're gonna be the life of the party, bitch." She pouts. "I wanted to be the prettiest at the party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC