Being a prisoner for four hot...

By scatterbrainkid13

Sara Thorne is kidnapped by a werewolf, Gray after seeing him turn and now she is the prisoner for four young... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Fourteen

3.4K 46 5
By scatterbrainkid13

Sorry but I'm ending this story now. Thank you for reading this.

------------

And I wanna spend the night with you

Yeah, yeah (with you)

Yeah, yeah

So come with me tonight

We could make the night last forever

The music was so familiar, the song... I knew that song.

The Veronicas, 4ever, it was my one of favorite songs.

Suddenly my closed eye lids were open, whether I wanted them to open or not, and I was staring up at the poster Jane and I made for some project.

"Smile and the world will smile with you

Laugh and the world will think you're on drugs." It was written up there. I was the one fortunate enough to get the poorly made thing all because I lost rock, paper, scissors to Jane. (Yes we are that mature.

I was waking up again. This time I was back to my normal home, in my old room. In my old room, before the little incident with the guys, before all of this weird shit started, I was back home.

Then those things that happened... they were all just a dream. I had dreamed everything that had happened. The boys, the mansion, Sloane, they were all just a dream.

I laughed breathlessly; I must have taken something before going to bed because the dream was definitely messed up. Probably reading too much of those teen books like Twilight and eating junk food (chocolate) as a midnight snack was not the best idea ever.

I got up and just sat there on my bed, clutching the sheets close to my chest, staring out the window. It was a nice day, no rain, yet no sun just a pale streak of endless dark gray clouds. Nothing new there, it was actually really homey.

I almost smiled but then I remembered the song. I looked around, the room, my room, feeling like some alien place now. I found my old cell phone, a black and red little touch screen phone, placed on top of the small little table beside my bed.

Someone was calling. I checked the caller ID and couldn't help but gasp loudly.

"H-hello?" my voice sounded breathless, scared: weak.

"God damn it Sara I've been trying to call you all morning and you just decide to pick up now?!" Jane screams into the phone.

I rolled my eyes, "Is it my fault that I just woke up Jane?"

She laughed, "Are you kidding me? You just woke up? It's like two in the afternoon dude! What the hell have you been taking to sleep so long?"

I tried to think of what time I had slept. My mind was blank. "I don't know... actually,"

"Well that's your problem, sweet cheeks."

"Eeew, you sound like some country-field old guy!"

Jane made an exaggerated gasp, "Sara, how dare you call Dave, my one and only cousin, an old man trying to flirt!"

We both burst into laughter. Leave it to Jane to brighten up my mood. "So Janie why are you calling, you and I know that it's not because you're bored and simply want to chat."

"Can't I call my best friend and talk to her?" she sounded almost sincere.

"Janie, dear, if you wanted to chat you'd raid my house with your dog," I said sweetly, picturing the huge dog and Jane trying to hold back the dog. He was one of those huge dog breeds a Shepherd dog that she got when she turned thirteen as a birthday present from her uncle. She named the dog 'He who must not be named' originally but it was too long, so she named him Tiny. Tiny, she named an Anatolian shepherd dog Tiny.

"Tiny wouldn't hurt a fly, Sara." Jane said.

"Doubt it," the dog never seized to scare me.

"Whatever, so can you come to my house today?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm bored?" she said as it weren't obvious enough.

I rolled my eyes, "I am not your joker,"

"I'll pay you fifty bucks,"

I bit my lip, "Give me back my IPod, throw in the fifty and we'll call it a deal."

Jane sighed, "Deal,"

"Good, I'll be there in a-"

"Oh no! I'm picking you up, wear something decent please," and she hang up.

I shut my phone, got up and nearly tripped over a pile of clothing thrown mindlessly on the ground. I've got nothing else do anyways. I slipped on a white blouse over it a red cardigan, jeans and a pair of Converse shoes. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and slipped out of my room, to the bathroom.

The house I was living in had four bathrooms, one for Aunt Margot and her husband, one for Kane (Aunt Margot's youngest son), one for the guest room and the last one I had to share with Tina, my cousin, who was the same age as me and sadly we don't get along pretty well.

"Well, well glad that you're finally awake, Sara." Kane said as I passed by his opened door.

"Oh hey there Kane," I said nodding at him and heading straight for the bathroom without pausing.

"Hey Sara, you have to see this!"

"Later!" I called after him and slammed the bathroom door. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I almost raised a brow when I saw Tina's side of the bathroom which was fully stocked with make-up, bottles of perfume, and curlers and such for the hair.

I grabbed a brush and fixed the tangles, smeared some lip gloss on my lips and sprayed a little bit of perfume around myself.

Now I look presentable. I felt a little bit uncertain as I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room.

"Hey, dork," Tina said blocking my way, a dozen or so bracelets around her thin arms. Tina Littlefield was thin as a Popsicle stick but was tall and graceful, in other words a model or a Paris Hilton wannabe. But she had long glossy black hair that she was too proud of to cut or dye into an unhealthy shade of bleached blonde.

"Hey," I said barely glancing at her, it would be best to ignore her than have our annual "cat fights" today.

I rushed to my room, trying not to look obvious at the same, and slammed the door shut before she could say or rather insult me anymore.

I grabbed my small shoulder bag and stuff my empty, oversized wallet in it along with my cell phone, some candy and lip gloss. I hate lipsticks, they're just too... much, I like the barely there kind of make-up than the thick kind that when you took it off you looked like a completely different person look.

I grabbed my keys from my desk in top of papers.

I ran down the stairs, and almost ran into Aunt Margot.

"Oh hey Aunt Mars," I said moving to the side and made a formal gesture letting her know she can go up first.

Her pale blue eyes narrow, the same eyes that my father had, that I have "Don't you 'hey Aunt Mars' me this time Saralisiah," I flinched a little at the name. "Why did you skip breakfast and lunch, young lady? And where do you think you're going?"

I smiled weakly, Busted. "Well I'm going to Jane's today," I said as innocently as I could, "She wants me to help me with her-our Bio assignment." I added thinking fast.

She scrutinized me with her eyes, "And where exactly is Jane?" Such a shame that she knew Jane too much to ask the question, although Jane had always made it clear about what she thought about homework and school projects when she was around here "studying".

"She's picking me up," I said holding my smile, "And about skipping, I just woke up Aunt Mars."

Aunt Margot's eyes widen. "At this time in the afternoon, you just woke up?"

I laughed, "Yeah, term papers and essays."

Aunt Margot sighed, "Be back here before dinner-"

"Six thirty, go it," I said kissing her cheek, "Thanks, Aunt Mars."

I heard her muttering something about "this generation's kids" and shaking her head as she went up the stairs.

I grinned, marching down the stairs and to the kitchen. Aunt Margot was really into the dark wooded furniture and decided to decorate the house a little bit woody.

I grabbed an apple and went outside to wait for Jane. After less than minute of senseless humming Jane parked her sliver Miata Mx5 in front of me, a present from her super rich parents.

"Get in, bitch!" she honked her horn, making the old lady from next door jump.

"Sorry, Mrs. Clark!" I said getting in Jane's car.

The ride to Jane's home was boring and annoying. Jane kept singing along with the radio, she didn't even try to get the lyrics or the tune right when she sang. So it all came out in a meaningless, toneless attempt to sing.

"Hey Sara!" she yelled over the music.

"Turn that thing down!"

Jane's eyebrows pulled together, two gentle brushstrokes of golden brown. "Excuse me? Wait I'm goin' to turn down the radio."

"And what was that?" she smiled, her bright, almond shaped, emerald eyes sparkling.

I returned the sickly sweet smile. "Nothing Jane,"

"Well here we are," she stepped on the brakes and almost flung us off our seats.

"Don't you dare scratch that door!" she hissed before I could shut the car door, "I just got this damn car fixed last week and if there is so much as a scratch on it I will hold you responsible."

I raised my hands up, "Sure, sure no sweat." I raised a brow, "This ain't your house, Janie."

"Duh," Jane said rolling her eyes. "We're going out, to 'study'" she made quotes marks around the word, "boys or Haze's date with Dave." She smiled evilly and slid on fake glasses and a beanie. Her gold hair was also pulled back into twin pigtails and her bangs were almost in her eyes.

"We're spying on your cousin-" I began.

"No, we're technically looking after Haze," she insisted pulling out another pair of disguise from her crocodile skinned handbags. "Here," she handed me a horn rimmed eyeglasses, and a Yankees cap.

"Good thing you're hair is already pulled back," she said. "Now let's go."

~+~

I didn't have a choice but to follow her, with Jane Sullivan life was always fun and exciting. The last time we did something like this we almost got into detention. But this was outside school so we were safe... from detention at least.

Hazel and Dave went to a bookstore, a small store and into the movie theaters to buy tickets, got the usual snacks (popcorn) and Pepsi. We followed them, and got seats near the back, far enough for them not to notice us but close enough to get a good look. The movie was a horror film. It was entertaining at some parts but the rest was completely impossible and bloody add that to Jane's endless string of complaints, it drove people to move away from us, and it was the wasteful two and a half hours ever.

The end credits were rolling and I heard Jane gasp beside me. "Oh my God, they are in first base! Dude they are making out!" she whispered in a yell. She clutched my arm tight, and I tried to get a good look myself.

Yes, they were definitely kissing. I had enough sense in me to look away but not without blushing a fierce shade of red.

"Now we're done, you happy now?" I said grabbing her arm and dragging her along with me.

"Can't believe it," Jane whispered almost to herself. "I fucking lost the bet, damn it."

I rolled my eyes, Jane was a better and played to win so this may have been a shock to her.

"Please take me home now, Jane." I said, "You dragged me here to spy on your cousin and best friend, got any good reasons behind it?"

For the first time in my life I saw anger and sadness in her eyes, "I'm very protective of the people I care for, I don't want any of them getting hurt. Since all of them are moving away from me." She said and we didn't speak much of anything along the ride back home.

~+~

I was still spooked by Jane and her reaction, by the time she got me home I said, "See you later," but she had already gone off to her house or maybe somewhere else.

I don't know.

I passed by Kane's room again and knocked on the door.

"Hey Sara, I have something to show you..." I came into Kane's room. He was lying, sprawled, on his bed his eyes glued to the laptop in front of him.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked, sitting down beside him. My body felt heavier after almost half of the day following my two close friends around the mall while they were going on a date.

I know sounds creepy.

"Hey look at this Sara," he said clicking on a webpage. "They found a dead body, a girl about your age. Can you believe it? Here, of all places to have a murder scene. The people still must be buzzing."

I shrugged, but the picture on the page ran shivers down my spine.

The girl in the picture had long flowing blonde hair covering her face, her clothes were torn and bloody and the scariest of them all the skin that was exposed had bite marks and bruises all over them.

"Oh my God," I gasped as my eyes saw the rest.

The girl's eyes, they were pale color of blue almost silver and they were wide open. Staring at nothing, staring at something, staring at me... she was me. I was her, I was the dead girl.

I screamed but it was caught in my throat, I turned to look at Kane, he was looking at me with dark eyes sucking me in like black holes when he spoke it was in a different language but some part of understand what he had meant.

"Thymáste, to paidí."

Remember child.

"Thymi̱theíte to paidí mou, thymámai poios eísai"

Remember my child, remember who you are.

"Epanéltho̱ se ména, éla píso̱ ston laó sou."

Come back to me, come back to your people.

I couldn't take it anymore, I sat up and opened my eyes. I was back, back in Gray's room. Back to normal but even though I was back the words repeated itself in my brain.

"Emeís ek néou »pou érchetai, óloi mas, emeís' re érchetai na sas párei...

We're coming, all of us, we're to get you...

....Eíte sas arései eíte óchi

...Whether you like it or not.

----------

Joke. Sorry but I still have school this week! Annoying but whatever, so hope you guys enjoyed this, I spent half the night writing this. Vote? Comment? Fan???? All up to you guys.

And the language up there is Greek, I dunno how to speak the language so correct me if anything is wrong.

Thanks for reading. HAPPEY HOLIDAYS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
427 31 19
Leah Grace makes it to Chicago and lives with Mary Wins goes to school and also finds a secret from the past and also comes face to face with her par...
5.7K 41 27
Jaci Garcia just wants to be normal. Have a normal family, friends, and day to day routine but all that's kind of hard to do with died parents. Being...
1.3K 39 44
Scarlett Romero has spent her entire life as an ordinary citizen; going to school, getting a job and definitely not killing people in the middle of t...