The Eclipsed Sun (Completed)

By deydreamer21

a short chaptered fic to bring my angsty heart solace.. Krist a married man,tortured in an abusive marriage... More

the Eclipsed sun
a broken sun..
2. muse
4. piano lessons
5. dinner fiasco and more...
6. breakfast after..
7. stolen moments
8. A full moon night
9. after strokes
10. epilogue or??
♥️" special chapter" ♥️
Are you ready for the sequel..??

3. Forbidden but Beautiful

2.3K 184 35
By deydreamer21

"Trigger alert .. this story contains abuse and deep subjects like marital rape.. pls read at your own discretion.. no overt sex scenes described here ."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Krist what the hell are you still doing inside ."

Nuwa starts shouting from outside even before coming in. Singto has already disappeared in one of the two bathrooms as krist still stands in front of the mirror , looking at his own reflection, unmoving , waiting for his doom to arrive inside and take away this stolen moment of peace from him..

" N.. nothing..ju..st wa..sh.ing.my fa..ce" (nothing just washing my face) he stutters as Nuwa stands a feet away from him, his eyes glaring..

"Where is Singto?" Nuwa is trying to control his emotions seeing the younger acting flushed and scared and also with his parents, maids and younger brother in the hearing range, but the words of his father giving permission to Singto to paint his krist alone , arises a sudden fire of possessiveness and jealousy within him. He starts coming forward one step at a time as krist starts taking one step back at a time, until his back touches the wall, there's no place to go anymore .. he is trapped every way.. as always ..

"He is in the washroom phi, this one." He points to the washroom door which is closed , knowing full well Singto is hearing everything. He hopes against hope his phi Nuwa will spare him, atleast in front of his brother ! .

" he wants to paint you for some stupid project of his and dad thinks it is a good idea, but my little brother should know who you actually belong to" and he yanks krist forward towards him.. and completely ignoring the shivering due to the fear or the fever, starts ravishing him , first lips are bitten still they are bleeding and bruised , and then the pale neck and collar bones are attacked as his hand goes down to the seam of his pants rubbing the area skilfully to make the younger get hard irrespective of the younger's non consent is clear through his stiff body at his actions and imperceptible flinches from the assaulted pain he is inflicting on him.. as he mercilessly bites and kisses him like a rabid dog..

" moan my name loudly or I will fuck you right here , all raw." He whispers in his ears, licking the ear lobe, Krist obliges like a puppet under his puppeteer's hands and starts moaning his name loudly making sure not to let a single tear escape from his eyes, as the bite leaves trail of hickeys and raw bleeding wound on his pale neck and shoulder , his shirt buttons get torn open, and his pants about to come undone from his slim waist, as Nuwa starts to take off his belt ..krist tries to say " no" but one sharp bite on his nipples he knows he better stop protesting and let Nuwa do whatever he wants.. hopefully he will not do it all the way but will just show  off to Singto his depth of possession and rights over krist.

Singto comes out of the washroom, understanding the scene going on outside and kind of guessing his phi Nuwa's intensions. He coughs loudly to make Nuwa separate from the young man who stands panting , half naked and flushed . But his eyes, Singto observes are vacant without even a flicker of emotion, no love , no hate , just nothing like the soul is faraway somewhere leaving the body behind..

" hey phi go back to the room with your dear husband . Mom and Dad are just outside, atleast cover the poor man up. We all don't need a live demonstration of you two's famous tabloid photos ."

Krist has started mechanically to cover himself up..but the shirt buttons are all torn so he holds the two edges together and starts to somehow adjust his pants . Singto tries not to look at him, and add to his humiliation.

Nuwa, realising suddenly that others, including Singto can now see the naked upper half of his husband feels satisfied but also irritated . His purpose is served, Singto heard and saw everything but he doesn't want the low level servants to drool over krist by seeing him like this. His father will also not approve of such action. He is the his 'wife' after all. He takes off his jacket and covers the younger , placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

" it's our love Singto , I got so worried when he took such long time in the washroom and then seeing him ok, I just couldn't control myself . Even a minute of separation from him while living under the same roof is intolerable for me . Krist knows how much I love him..don't you krist."

Krist nods again, Singto feels in his heart so much dread and so many questions , why doesn't the younger say anything , he is living  almost a slave life ! He is the diplomat's Son and also such a famous musician, how is phi Nuwa having this absolute control over  him ! Singto decides he needs to find out the reason soon, then only he can be able to do something for him.

He understands his phi Nuwa in and out and all this facade of love,  is doing nothing for him when he has already seen krist drinking the night away or the scared doe eyes which met him through the mirror or right now,  the shivering younger trying to keep himself together through the humiliation and assault he has just been  subjected to.

" Krist let's go back to our  room babe,  and you take rest while I finish my teeny weeny shooting and come . Singto, you are also not well today. Why don't you paint him in the evening when I come back , he will feel better that time too."

" phi, washroom is not the place to speak. But, you are right, I will let nong rest for now , I will draw him in the afternoon for sometime. The grand piano room looks absolutely stunning with the sunrays streaming through the open window.
I will address him as nong only phi Nuwa, is this address and arrangement for the afternoon can get your seal of approval pls .." Singto surely knows how to play his cards..

" hey hey, you can definitely call him nong, he is two years junior to you, and you can paint him in the afternoon if he is feeling ok, after lunch .. he hardly had breakfast.. ohh my poor baby is shivering.. let me get you back to our bed baby fast and finish what we started, what say ? I know you will love that babe, you love me so much right?" And without expecting any answer , he starts  dragging krist outside with his arms,  who follows obediently with his head down, already knowing and dreading what awaits him in the bedroom.

Singto realises he has bitten his own lower lip raw.. while watching the scene getting played in front of his eyes. Something about krist has completely stumped him . Though he hardly knows this young musician, he is in-fact, practically a stranger , his brother's husband that's it! But the atrocities he is facing at Singto's own house and under his parents noses and he is sure with their knowledge, boils his blood .

It's like history is repeating itself. He has himself been never sexually exploited by his brother or father obviously, but he has faced severe physical and emotional bullying to maximum, reaching a point where he used to do self harm and also thoughts of suicide . His painting and running away from home had saved him, years before but he still shivers with Nuwa standing close . The dark memories of past closing in on him..

His mother, as usual, was just a spectator in everything. It's a full patriarchal household , the Rungroj mansion. No woman had or will have  any say ever and his mom is just another woman among the countless woman his father keeps. She has the legal title that's all it is! At least today, for the first time  she gathered courage to show her love towards him openly, may be the glasses of lies she has always worn about Nuwa got broken with the arrival of krist.

Singto comes out of the washroom and as expected only his mom remains at the breakfast table, awaiting with his food .

" do you want congee Singto, you were in washroom for a long time . You hardly had anything, the doctor is coming for krist, why don't you show yourself too."

" doctor is coming for him? Who called ?"

" I did . Moment Nuwa came out with him I informed him that the Doctor is on his way. Nuwa went storming out, but the boy needs medical help not what Nuwa..." his mom doesn't finish her sentences, Singto can clearly make out the pain in her expressions.

" mom.. where is krist. May I speak to him."

" he is resting at the guest room. He has no strength to go upstairs also and your brother wanted to have intercourse with him I guess, just like all other Rungroj men. They never really think about their partners consent or health state when they want a bed warmer! ." She speaks the last words in utter hatred, shocking Singto who stares at her dumbfounded.

She quickly goes away excusing herself after the uttered, in heat of the moment words, understanding the grave implications of the sentences she spoke to her own younger son.

Singto makes his way to the guest room, trying not to think about the words spoken by his mom. He feels shaken inside and as he nears the door of the guest room his inner depth of  despise towards his father and brother grows manifold.. he slowly opens the door and stops short at seeing the beauty lying on the bed in deep sleep.

He approaches the sleeping form, his feet taking a life of their own,  krist looks so untainted, so pure like this. Singto feels his heart clenching as he remembers the moans of the younger  and then the scene that greeted him.. for two years this man is accepting everything that his brother is unleashing on him .. why? What is that which holds him a sex prisoner in this mansion, which was supposed to be his home?

The questions remains unanswered as the man sleeps on.. and the older young man just cannot look away ..

"you are so beautiful."

no wonder his phi Nuwa is so possessive of him , the man is more desirable in person, a thousand pictures on the tabloids can't do justice to the flawless beautiful man sleeping on the bed . Singto sighs as his fingers automatically touches the luscious locks, and starts moving through them as the owner doesn't even move an inch ... all sense of right and wrong getting mixed up.. Singto understands he has delved into a forbidden sea.. and he doesn't even know swimming..

The touch on his hair doesn't awaken krist but takes away the nightmare , his features soften and a smile appears on his bruised pink lips, after almost eons of time, he is taken away from the black and white of his nightmares and starts dreaming a colourful dream..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n :: next will come the painting,.. Singto is falling already🥰🥰🥰

What do your think is krist's dark secret?

Do vote comment share..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 18
After Arthit left the love of his life, Kongpob, he decided to come back to Thailand because of an unexpected circumstance. What will happen if he me...
50.9K 3.7K 21
An office romance owing to Kongpob's colossal crush on his secretary. ~ A short SOTUS fanfiction. AU. All the characters belong to the wonderful Bitt...
28K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
168K 7.3K 20
Singto is the guy who has a heart that hard like a rock but his heart start to melted when he meet Krist. His one year junior at University. Singto s...