# F πŸ’”πŸ’” α΄‹ Κ™ ᴏ ʏ C ʜ Κ€ ᴏ Ι΄...

By Tiffnista

#FuckBoyChronicles is part guide and 100 percent cautionary tale where I tackle the #fuckboy epidemic firstha... More

#𝙡**πš”π™±πš˜πš’
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’πš‚πš’πšπšžπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’πšœπ™°πš—πšπ™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπš’πš—πš
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’πšœπ™°πš—πšπšƒπš‘πšŽπš’πš›π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’πšƒπš’πš™πšŽπšœ
#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’πšœπ™°πš—πšπ™³πšŠπšπš’πš—πšπ™°πš™πš™πšœ

#𝙡**πš”πš‹πš˜πš’π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ

9 1 0
By Tiffnista

Alright ladies, we've reached the end of our  class. I've given you all a basic
guideline, tips, tricks and the like that should not only better prepare you for your first game, but hopefully help you dodge each fuckboy bullet with grace, style, and dignity.

Hopefully now you won't find yourself caught out there if and when a fuckboy tries to throw you off your game with their fuckery.

If you ever find yourself stumped or plagued with potential fuckboy fuckshit, refer to this book to better help assist you. You now have basically gotten their number, hook, line and sinker  and know their next move(s). You can't be stumped, dumped and denied because you now have this book to help you beat these fuckboys at their own damn game.

Remember ladies it's a pandemic out there. The fuckboy population is growing quicker than we can keep up with. If you see a fellow female about to get hit with some fuckery, refer her to this book so she too can stay safe.

Stay slayed.

Stay #fuckboyfree.

Stay  fabulous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.7K 101
It Is a one-night stand for a 24 years old college girl, Annabelle. With no strings attached. When she sees her baby father on the cover page of a ma...
2.7M 109K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...
40.1K 3.1K 12
If Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had synonyms on this day. It was a successful multi billionaire and downright rude. She had achieved everything in her...
10.8M 500K 43
(alternatively called: slow burn, second-hand embarrassment, and shenanigans) A girl made up of short fuses, clumsy feet and copious amounts of sarca...