THE CONMAN AND THE MAID // Ha...

De alliewritesfiction

Reyna is a princess and Harry is a prisoner in her castle. With his help, she runs away from an arranged marr... Mai multe

A/N
Prologue
The Princess
The Hero
Fire in a Silver Storm
Hope, Love, Family
Wolves
Cottage in the Woods
The Blacksmith's Son
Father's Daughter
Don't Turn Around
Long Live The Queen
Tyrant, Martyr, Saviour
The Prophecy
A Life for a Life
Heavy Is The Crown
Epilogue
Sequel: THE WINTER AND THE CROWN
Author's Note

Crossing a Bridge

3.1K 153 43
De alliewritesfiction

SMUT SMUT SMUT

Tell me what you think! - Allie

.

The Wind Valley was the deepest and largest valley between the North and the South. Travellers would usually choose to avoid this bad route by going through the populous towns and cities; otherwise, the only way to travel from Isolde to Theros was to cross the rope bridge spanning over the valley. It was the oldest bridge in the land built entirely of rope and thin planks of wood which were dangerously few and far between. It took a significant amount of time to cross it and could not hold more than the weight of two persons. Harry had crossed it twice, but the second time had felt no different from the first, so he feared Reyna wouldn't dare to step on it let alone cross it with him.

They stood on the cliff, holding their breath and watching the bridge swung from side to side like it was about to flip over or just break on its own. The blustery wind was howling like a wild beast as it blew dust and dry leaves everywhere, whirling around them, creating a scene of madness as if threatening to swallow them whole. People said if you fell into the bottomless abyss below would you'd be falling straight to hell, and that thought had haunted Harry since he was a child.

He couldn't tell Reyna that story for he didn't want to scare her, but he didn't have to as he could already sense her fear. She chewed on her lip, her chest was heaving up and down as he reached for her hand, but her hands squeezed into fists and she pulled away quickly.

She hadn't spoken to him since they left the cottage in the woods, and it had been three days. Three days of them acting like strangers who were forced to travel together. Never had he been in a situation where he couldn't come up with anything to say. She only asked and answered questions when she must, and it was killing him.

"I'll go first to make sure it's safe, then Thunder and Lightning, and you'll go last."

"Why do I have to go last?" she asked him, her face contorted. He wasn't sure if she was offended or afraid or just simply angry at him. All could be true, but he didn't dare to ask.

"If all three of us have crossed safely then you'll be safe too," he said.

She rolled her eyes and looked away, thinking for a moment. "Why don't we let the horses go first? Thunder, and then Lightning, then you and me together."

"Okay." Harry pressed his lips into a smile which Reyna completely ignored. She turned back to Thunder, giving him a tight hug and whispering to him that everything would be okay even though Thunder seemed braver than both of them combined. Harry guessed the horse had gone through worse and this kind of danger didn't scare him anymore, or maybe he was scared but didn't want to let it show and make Reyna upset. It was one thing Thunder and Harry had in common. They would risk their lives for the same girl.

Thunder carefully stepped on the bridge, taking some time to make sure it was secured before he continued. He made it seem so easy and managed to get to the other side in no longer than ten minutes. Lightning, however, struggled a bit more. Harry and Reyna had to hold their breath while watching the poor horse trying to keep her balance on the wobbling bridge. Thankfully, she still got there unharmed.

"Take my hand," Harry said, and Reyna wasted no time to intertwine her fingers with his. She clutched the strap of her satchel and gave a nod to let him know she was ready.

They started off slow with small cautious steps. She was gripping his hand, her knuckles turned white but he was too anxious to feel any pain at this point. He could have been bruised and bleeding and wouldn't have even noticed, for one wrong step could end their lives.

As they walked, he kept reassuring her that there was nothing to be afraid of for he was never going to let her fall. It was a bold statement to make but he meant every single word. He would protect her as long as he stayed alive.

The wind had become stronger, shaking the bridge violently and they had to stop a few times to keep their balance and secure their grip. Harry's heart skipped a beat as Reyna squeezed his fingers. She was so quiet, and although he couldn't see her face, he could imagine what she looked like at that moment, with her cheeks flushed and skin white from the cold and her black hair blowing everywhere like spilt ink in the air, he thought she must look like a frightful yet beautiful mess.

"We're almost there," he said to her and she nodded her head, too scared to make a sound. The closer they got to the other end of the bridge, the lighter Harry's heart felt. A smile was forming on his face when suddenly a powerful wind knocked them over. Reyna screamed as the planks beneath her feet broke and she dropped through the large gap, pulling Harry with her.

"PEACH!"

He grasped the rope with one hand, her wrist with the other, keeping them both from falling into the abyss. Her body was dangling at deadweight. She shouted his name, tears flying out from her eyes and Harry was horror-struck yet he forced himself to stay calm.

"You're okay, Peach! I've got you!" He clenched his jaw, using all the strength he had left to try to pull her back up, but the wind was attacking them from all directions. Reyna was whimpering uncontrollably, her breaths busting in and out, but she kept her eyes on him and didn't give in to gravity.

"Peach, the satchel..." he hissed, his face was red from pulling too hard. "You gotta...fuck...you gotta let it go..."

"No!"

"You have to, Peach! The gold is too heavy!"

She froze, her glassy eyes met his as her fingers tightened around the strap of the bag. He could tell there was something valuable to her in there, but the only valuable thing to him was her and he couldn't hold onto her any longer if she kept holding onto her satchel. The veins popped up on his neck as he begged, "please, Peach...you must let it go..."

Panting, she took off the satchel with one hand and lifted it towards him. "Take it!"

"I c-can't." His face scrunched up as he shook his head fast. "If I took it, I'd have to let you go."

"Just try!"

"Peach, stop being so fucking stubborn!"

Another wind struck them hard and knocked the satchel out of her hand. She gasped loudly as the satchel, the jewellery, and her crown all fell into the black eternal pit.

Harry could finally haul her back onto the bridge and hurriedly gathered her small frame into his arms. She lay her head on his chest, sobbing hysterically as he kissed her face. "You're okay, Peach. I've got you. I've got you and I'm never letting you go."

"We've lost all the gold..." she murmured in tears as he pulled her closer.

"It doesn't matter," he said, slowly rubbing her back. "I didn't care about the gold."

.

.

.

By sundown, Harry and Reyna had reached Vidarr River. Their shadows had faded into the blackness and the heat of the day had been replaced by the chilliness of the night. They decided to rest on the grassland by the river and save their energy to continue their journey at dawn. Reyna collected wood. Harry lit a fire. And they sat down to feast on the bread and fruits May and Mary had packed for them.

Harry kept stealing glances at the girl during the meal to study her expression and try to guess what was on her mind. She acted like the accident on the bridge had never happened, but he knew deep down she was still shaken and just didn't want to confide in him. He figured he should give her more time and space. Hopefully, she would forgive him before they parted.

"Hey."

Her voice made him flinch. He turned around, startled to see her standing right behind him and she was quick to hold him back by the arm before he tripped over his own feet and fell into the river. Both of them laughed nervously as she let him go and he wiped his wet hands on his pants.

"H-Hey. I was just...washing my hands..."

"Yeah, I could see that." She gave a small smile which made him rather uneasy than elated. She then pulled out a ring from the little pocket of her skirt and handed it to him, leaving him puzzled.

"What's this?"

"For you," she said, staring at the shiny object instead of him. "I'm sorry we've lost all the gold because of me, but I still have this ring so--"

"I told you the gold didn't matter to me so...I can't take this." He pushed her hand away, making her frown.

"But we have made a deal," she asserted.

"Yes." He nodded once. "You would break me out of prison and I would help you reunite with your uncle. You've done your part so now I'm doing mine. I don't want your gold, Peach."

Reyna scoffed and rolled her eyes at his response. "You need this ring to get the best doctor for your mother, Harry. Just take it, please."

Not giving him another chance to refuse, she put the ring in his hand and squeezed it into a fist, holding it tightly. The determination on her face amused him. He could tell she was torn between wanting to stay mad at him and wanting to be grateful to him for having saved her life. If only she knew, she had saved his life since she showed up in that dungeon.

He shook his head and gently grabbed her hand. She had such pretty and soft hands for a maid, and he would've joked about it had she not been mad at him. Her forehead creased as she stared dumbfoundedly at his face while he admired her fingers before sliding the ring on her middle one.

"It looks better on you," he said. She huffed but said nothing back. That was his cue to go on. "I'm very sorry...I know you're going to say you don't want to hear my apology and I owe you nothing, but I know that I was wrong and--and I cannot justify what I did, so I'm not going to give you reasons, I'm just going to apologise."

Reyna bit her lip while twisting the ring on her finger. She didn't ask him to shut up so he let out a sigh of relief and continued right away, "I'm sorry for what happened with Mary, and I'm sorry for killing that man right in front of you. I know you were scared and you must think I'm this murderer--"

"I knew that man."

"What?"

"I knew that man, Harry," she said, unable to look him in the eye. "The guard that you killed, I knew him, and he knew me. He had known me since I was a baby, and that day he was going to kill me anyway. So yes, I was scared, but I wasn't scared of you. And I certainly could not blame you or anyone but myself."

"Peach, you've done nothing wrong..."

"That's not how it feels to me."

The corners of his lips lowered as he took a moment to think. "Was that why you considered marrying Stefan? Because it was the safer choice?"

The questions left her baffled, her mouth fell open. "How do you know about that? I never told you."

"May and Mary did. That was why I got drunk. And when I--I thought...I thought she was you..." he faltered, rubbing the back of his neck, "I wish it had been you..."

Being able to get it off his chest might have been the best feeling he'd ever known. He felt like he could finally breathe, but now he was too afraid to look up and watch her reaction. He waited for her to say something, anything at all. But it was Thunder who broke the silence by neighing loudly and pawing the ground. Harry breathed into his palms as she turned away, then he heard a gasp.

Fireflies. There were fireflies everywhere!

Hundreds of them lifted off the dewy grass, flying so slowly as if they were struggling against the weight of mist hanging heavily in the night air. They danced in a heady swarm of light like a tiny galaxy on the dark river, giving the place a buzz of excitement one could rarely witness.

Harry managed to catch a firefly and raised his glowing fists above his head, shouting with the enthusiasm of a little boy, "Peach! I caught one!"

But then he stilled as he saw her, arms spread and tip-toeing on the grass with a cloud of sparks soaring around her. She looked like a fairy stepping out of a storybook, and he couldn't stop himself from gawking, awe transforming his face. His heart beating quickly and his cheeks turned red when they made eye contact. The fireflies parted to make way for him as he came closer.

"You caught one," she giggled as he let the firefly go. It landed on the tip of her nose before joining the others, flying high above their heads. She kept watching them while he was watching her.

The words slipped out faster than he could think, "I would like to court you."

She looked at him, blinking rapidly. He thought she'd missed that so he said it again, "I would like to court you...if you'd allow me. Not right now, of course. You need time to think it over and to forgive my foolish mistakes, and...and we still need to get you home to your uncle. But I don't want to wait until we say goodbye to finally tell you this."

She breathed out a nervous laugh, his heart pounding harder.

"Why are you talking nonsense, Harry?"

"I'm not."

"You don't mean it."

"I do! I could be uncertain about a lot of things but you are never one of them!"

Reyna huffed and turned away, but he managed to seize her wrist and held onto it even though she was scowling at him.

"Please don't turn me down just yet. My heart would break if you said no now, but it would also break if you said yes and changed your mind tomorrow. Please wait until we get to Theros to give me your answer. Whatever you choose then, I'd be happy to accept."

A line appeared between her brows as she took in the sight of a distressed Harry. She had never seen him like this before, and neither had he. It had come naturally with Kenny as he had always known he would fall in love and be with her when they got older. This was nothing he could have expected. And as much as it scared him, it was everything he wanted and more. After almost losing her twice, he could not waste another opportunity to tell the truth.

"Fine," she calmly said, lifting her chin. "Now we should get some sleep."

Harry loosened his grip and let her go back to where Thunder and Lightning were resting by the fire. It felt like their previous conversation had never happened, and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing. He could only hope she would still be there when he woke up in the morning.

.

.

.

Harry woke up when little droplets alighted on his skin. The morning was dark and overcast. Black clouds sprawled across the sky, draining colours from the trees, as the air grew heavier and the humidity pressed down, suffocating. The horses were still there but Reyna was nowhere to be seen. He frantically got up and looked around, wondering where she could have possibly gone. He had to find her in case she couldn't get back before it rained.

He called out her name and wandered along the riverbank until he found one of her shoes lying near the edge of the water. His face turned ashen. Without a second thought, he dropped his coat and dived headfirst into the black water, just as Reyna appeared from the trees, frozen in shock.

"Harry!" she shouted and sprinted towards the river. "Harry, oh God! Harry!"

It wasn't until she jumped into the deep end that she remembered she couldn't swim. The currents pushed her down. The more desperately she moved her limbs, the faster she sank, and as her heart started beating frantically, images of the first time she almost drowned in the same river flashed through her mind in a split second. That was when Harry grabbed her and towed her back to the surface. She coughed into his chest as he lay her on the grass, mumbling "you're okay, Peach, you're okay" until she regained awareness and finally opened her eyes.

A stillness fell over the forest, and in the silence came a low crackle of thunder. Everything stopped for a moment. A silvery streak split the grey sky in half, and the downpour began. Harry picked up Reyna's shoe and carried her to the nearest tree, and they sat under it to take shelter from the rain. She was still trembling and clinging onto him, so he stayed still until she was calm enough to loosen her grip and look up to meet his gentle gaze.

He tucked a wet strand behind her ear, looking rather concerned. "Why did you jump in when you couldn't swim?"

"I-I forgot."

Her answer made him frown yet he couldn't help but chuckle. "You forgot that you couldn't swim?"

"I don't know..." She bit her bottom lip, her forehead puckered. "I just thought...I just thought you had fallen into the water. I couldn't bear to lose you...so I jumped in."

"Aww, Peach. My sweet Peach." He sighed and kissed her forehead a couple of times as she laughed quietly into her palms.

"Why did you jump in?" she asked.

"I woke up and you were gone, then I saw your shoe by the river and thought you'd drowned," he said, making her laugh as her face relaxed.

"I was cold so I went into the forest to collect some more wood to light a fire. I dropped my shoe and my hands were full, so I left it there for when I got back. You needn't have worried about me. I'm not that stupid little girl anymore."

Confusion overtook Harry's face as he stopped twirling her hair and pulled back a bit, their eyes meeting. He didn't have to question. She had realised what she'd said. She swallowed hard, pressing her lips together and quickly looked away.

"That was you," he uttered. It wasn't a question. It was him confirming what he already knew. She flinched when he pressed his cold palm against her cheek and turned her face back to him.

"When did you find out?" she finally asked.

"When we were in the cave," he said with a smile. "You asked me if Kenny was my betrothed and went ahead to explain what it meant. And I just...I just knew."

"So why didn't you say anything?"

"I wasn't sure then."

"Still...you should have said something." She pouted while snuggling her nose into his shoulder.

Beaming, he nudged her slightly. "What about you? When did you find out?"

"When Stefan called you Crow."

Harry scoffed, rolling his eyes.

There was another moment of comfortable silence before she went on, "I'd spent ten years thinking about the boy who saved my life, and wondering what would have happened if I had gone with him that day instead of going back. But now I know."

"Do you regret it?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately, no," she said, and both of them laughed together.

The rain continued, less torrential than before, and the gloomy clouds had cleared enough for the sun to shine through. Drops of water trickled down her back, her wet clothes clinging to her body and her hair dripping, but she had never felt so warm. She sat between his legs, her back against his chest, her head on his shoulder as they shared the same damp coat he had worn before jumping into the river.

"Were you with the Callistos that day in the forest?" he asked.

She gave a timid nod, for a second forgetting who she was supposed to be. "I followed Egon and fell into the river. I got in so much trouble when I got back."

"Were you close to him?"

"Yes." She shrugged. "Sadly, he got worse when he grew up. He was still terrible back then but at least he was just a kid."

Harry was quiet for a moment so she tilted her head to see his face. He was pouting, and when he heard her snort at his expression, he hugged her a bit tighter. "I can't imagine the two of you being close. So that's why he's so crazy about you."

"He's not crazy about me." She chuckled as he pressed his cheek against hers.

"Stefan said Egon had asked his men to kill me and bring you back alive. He clearly wants you for himself."

That was when it occurred to Reyna that Harry was...jealous. He was jealous of her brother. She burst out laughing at the idea, making him confused but also embarrassed. His cheeks were flushed as he asked, "what's so funny?"

"Nothing." She grinned. "I didn't think of you as the jealous type."

She expected him to joke about it as he normally would, but he was quiet all of a sudden. She freaked out a little, trying to figure out what she'd done wrong, but then he said, "how did you think I felt every time I saw you with Stefan?"

"I didn't have feelings for Stefan."

"But those sisters told me that you did, and the way you acted made me believe that you did." The corners of his mouth turned down as he sucked in a harsh breath. "And I just felt like Stefan would be a better fit for you as he wasn't a liar and a thief and a murderer--"

"Harry, you're none of those things to me." She cupped his face and leaned closer, her breath fanning his lips. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I wasn't afraid of you. I could never."

"Really?" he asked, his voice was breathy and quiet.

"Yes!" She nodded fast and turned around, getting on her knees to fully face him and cup his cheeks. "I feel like...I feel like everything is scary except for you. And this might sound very stupid but-but sometimes it worries me how I could see myself letting you hurt me badly and not being able to hate you for it."

She held his gaze, her breaths busting in and out. Harry's face twisted as if he could feel everything she was feeling at that moment.

"I swear I won't ever hurt you again," he told her.

"You swear on your life?" she asked after a quiet moment and his smile grew wider, his fingers touching her cheek.

"I swear on my life."

.

.

.

The rain was finally letting up so they decided to continue their journey to make it to Theros before nightfall. Reyna didn't even care about her wet clothes. She had not seen and felt the rain in so many years that she couldn't help but get excited about riding her horse through this type of weather. She watched with wide eyes as the flowers and leaves drooped under the weight of the droplets. She had missed the cool freshness in the breeze and the smell of the rain-soaked ground, flowers and grass. Something about this rain had made her more relaxed than she had ever been and she was in no hurry for the clouds to clear.

But as they almost made it out of the forest, the sky suddenly settled. Although the fluffy smudges didn't part completely, the sun still peeked out, bringing back the golden sunlight and the summer heat that she loved. Harry suggested that they stop somewhere to get cleaned up and let their clothes hang to dry before going into the city, which she thought was a good idea. She was sweating like a pig in her wet clothes and certainly couldn't meet anyone when she looked and smelt equally bad.

And so they decided to stop by a waterfall on the way. Reyna had only seen this one from afar every time she travelled past with her family, so she was in awe to finally watch it from a much closer distance. The curtain of white water spilt over the grey rocks as if it were being poured from a giant bucket that never emptied. It was truly a beautiful yet brutal force of nature; tranquil from a distance but deafening up close.

As Reyna admired the magnificent sight, Harry quickly got out of his clothes, hung them on a branch and jumped right in. She heard a splash and snapped her head to find him already in the middle of the river.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked, laughing when he saw her nervously fiddling with the strings of her shirt.

"I c-can't swim..."

"The depth isn't so bad here. You can just stand," he reassured her but he knew drowning wasn't her biggest concern. Her face was as red as an apple, and he thought it was just lovely. "I'll look away for you to take off your clothes."

"But--"

"Hurry up, Peach! The water is pretty nice!" he shouted with his back facing her.

Her fingers stuttered on the strings as she took in a shaky deep breath. She stared at her bare feet on the grass, thinking about everything she had been through and how she had faced and escaped death so many times to get there. Who knew what other dangers might be waiting for her ahead? So this might be her last chance to be happy. She had to live like it was truly the last and couldn't let this moment go to waste.

Just like that, the princess flung off her clothes and kicked off her shoes, grinning like a happy little girl as a cool breeze touched her skin and made her shiver. She wrapped both arms around her chest before slipping smoothly into the water which came only to her upper chest.

"Harry, wait! I'm--I'm coming!"

"Slow down. I'm not going anywhere." Harry let out a chuckle as he saw her walking towards him with her arms tightened around herself. "See? It feels good, doesn't it?"

The corners of her mouth had barely turned up when she felt something moving at her feet. She screamed so loud and jumped on top of Harry. He caught her with both arms, stumbling a few steps backwards, completely frozen when he realised he was holding her whole naked body against his own. Reyna also froze. Both of them were catching their breath as his eyes moved over the swells of her breasts and her heart had never beat louder. She was scared, but then...she wasn't. The heat in his eyes warmed her up, and she suddenly felt hot, unable to pull away.

Harry almost cursed out loud as he could feel her nipples pucker against his heaving chest. His body reacted almost instantly when faced with her own arousal, and he could feel her tense when she felt his stiffness between her soft thighs. He kissed the top of her head, his lips curved into a nervous smile and he pulled away slowly, embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

"It was...um...only a fish," he said bashfully. She only nodded. Suddenly, she took his hand and pulled him quickly towards the waterfall. He had no idea how she had gained such confidence, but he didn't question and just let her lead the way. He was hard, embarrassingly hard, but he had to act normal for now and hope it would eventually go away.

Reyna didn't explain as she gracefully slipped underneath the waterfall. She put her hands on a large rock, the fall pouring upon her, and pulled herself onto a small ledge that jutted off the cliff right above the edge of the bank. His heart missed a beat but then he heard her calling out his name from underneath the fall's deluge. He wasted no time to slip beneath the waterfall to the outcropping behind, holding his breath under the torrent of water.

When he emerged from the downpour, she immediately grabbed him and locked her mouth upon his. They kissed intensely, hands roaming over each other's bodies. He wasn't thinking when he put his hand on her full breast and pushed her back against the wall of the ledge, but he guessed she liked that. She pushed herself up to sit on a boulder, pulling him back in, their lips meeting again.

He had to break the kiss to catch his breath and almost lost his mind when he looked down. He had been with so many women in the past and yet no one could match the image in front of him. Her centre was pink and glistened with her own arousal as she sat with her legs opened wide and him in between. His wild eyes followed a droplet trickling down the valley of her breasts, to her belly button, to her--

He quickly looked up, their eyes locked again. Her confidence had soon faded and he could tell from the look in her eyes that she was somewhat afraid. He knew she wanted him, and God, he had wanted her for so long. The sight of her spreading open for him made him go mad, but she was a virgin. She had never kissed anyoneelse let alone been touched or even seen like this. Now he felt terrible. He felt like he was using her for her innocence. He almost told her they should stop and get back to their horses when suddenly she pulled him closer.

"Harry..."

He groaned and shut his eyes at the sound she had made. His hardness was resting heavily between her thighs, just one push and he would be inside her, the thought made his stomach clench.

"Harry," she said breathlessly, her lips ghosting over his, "touch me again."

"I can't." He shook his head fast, his eyes squeezed shut as if he was talking to himself. His eyelids fluttered as he released shallow breaths and mumbled, "I can't be your first, Peach. We have to stop."

"We could die tomorrow. I don't care."

"You do care. And we're not going to die. I'm not going to let that happen, all right?"

She pursed her lips and nodded once, her eyes bored into him. When he kissed her again, it was his heart telling him to do it. He made sure to keep his fists on the boulder on either side of her to refrain from touching her, knowing he couldn't stop once he had started. But he was still hard. How could he not when he could feel her heat at the red tip of his cock which was begging to be touched by her?

"Can we do that thing?" She sounded breathless against his lips, her fingertips digging into his shoulders.

"What thing, love?"

"You know, when...when you r-rub but don't go...in..."

"Fuck, did they also teach you that?" His smirk made her blush harder and somehow it turned him on even more, which he didn't know was possible. He could see that she was dripping and she needed him to give it to her now, but she was too shy to beg so he hastily tugged her hips towards his, her core directly on his cock. She let out a gasp at the contact while he moaned, gripping her hips to get her to move.

With one hand at the back of her neck and the other cupping her cheek, he hungrily chased his lips with her own, swallowing up every little sound that she made, even though their heavy breathing could certainly not be heard over the sound of the water.

She tightened her hold in his long locks as she began to slowly rock over his hard-on. He began to rock back into her, his hands moving down to grip onto her waist and guide her movements, forcing a moan to slip past her lips. Her mouth dropped open at the feeling of his bare cock rubbing against her wet clit. He mumbled hotly into her ear as his warm breath fanned her skin. She would always cringe each time she heard such dirty words, but the way he said it, because he said it, she was weak at the knees.

Reyna had gained a bit more confidence, the slickness of her core allowing her to glide over him easier, the feeling making her cry out into his shoulder. Her harsh breaths warmed the skin of his neck. He reattached their lips and licked into her mouth. The thought of her sweet cunt alone drove him absolutely mad, making his cock twitched as he let out a guttural groan. He couldn't help but close his eyes and imagine how warm and soft her cunt would be for him. The thought of burrowing himself inside of it and feeling her wrapped tightly around him was simply too much for him to handle.

He blurted out a swear as he brought her forehead to lay against his while cupping her face and running his thumb along her swollen bottom lip. Her thighs still wrapped around his hips, and her face tucked into his neck.

"Fuck, love. You're so warm for me. So warm and wet." The filthy sounds he made and the words he said only spurred her on. She felt hot all over as the throbbing in her core spread through her entire body. She let out a little whine and began to grind faster, losing her rhythm on his cock ever so slightly.

"Look how wet you are for me. Just like I'm all hard for you. Is this all for me, my love?"

She clenched at his words, nodding her head so fast it could fall off and she wouldn't even care. He told her she looked so pretty like this, that she'd got him so close. She felt dizzy, and his head was also spinning as he moved his hips against hers.

"Gonna cum for me?" he whispered in her ear. "Gonna get me all wet?"

She began to lose her rhythm, nearing her end. He gripped her waist with both hands, moving her faster. He felt her body tremble as she suddenly soaked his cock, a high-pitched whine tore through her throat as her toes curled and her fingers buried in his hair. His hands fell to her buttocks, gripping the soft flesh in his large hands and moaning in her ear.

He shouted out in surprise as white ribbons of cum began to spurt from his tip onto her stomach and his own. He was shaky and twitchy as he held her close to him, burying his face in her neck and letting his own orgasm wash over him. He couldn't believe he was still coming, and they hadn't actually made love.

Fuck.

He was truly crazy about her.

They took their time coming down, trying to steady their breathing and the beating of their hearts. He held her close to him, burying his face into her hair. And when she cupped his cheek with one of her hands, his eyes fluttered to open as he pulled back a little to lock eyes with her. They shared a smile. His breath faltered at just how beautiful she looked. Seeing how soft and bright her eyes were made him want to kiss her again. He quickly brought her face to his and pressed their lips together, this time much gently.

"I've ruined you. You're not innocent anymore," he joked when they pulled apart.

"That's okay," she replied, pressing her forehead against his. "I like that."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

264 0 25
A princess destined at birth to marry the prince of all kings, the prince of The First Family. But, what happens when the prince disappears without...
75 1 23
A young princess becomes the heir of the Kingdom after the passing of her parents and soon finds herself vulnerable to the enemy King who plans to ov...
522 57 17
The Princess of the most powerful kingdom in the country embarks on a mission to undo a curse placed upon her parents, who have been asleep for eleve...
768 41 39
A young girl lives in the forest all alone. No family, no friends and worst of all no memories. She just woke up one day lying on the forest floor. ...