An Angel's Duty (Tamaki x Rea...

By Inu_Nensa

Growing up she was always a soft girl, admired for her bravery and looks. Along her journey she befriended Mi... More

Character Introduction
:~Soft Sunset~:
:~Lovely Laugh~:
:~Enjoyable Evenings~:
:~Unusual Circumstances~:
:~Stressful Summer~:
:~Beach Trip PT1~;
:~Beach Trip Pt.2~:
:~Beach Trip Pt.3 & Start of the Summer Camp!~:
:~ Summer Camp Beginnings ~:
:~ Chaos ~:
:~Heartbreak~:
:~Healing~:
:~Adjustments~:
:~Love~:
:~Little Things~:
A/N: Would like if you read it
:~Hope~:
2 years? damn

:~Dazziling Date~:

3.8K 135 196
By Inu_Nensa

Tamaki POV:

I snuggled more into whatever I was holding tight. Ir felt so warm and comfy. Soon once my senses came
to be, the thing smelled faintly of roses. I pulled it closer to me, smothering my face more into it, nothing bothering to open my eyes just yet. I felt
calm and relaxed, not really remembering yesterdays events or knowing how I got to bed. After laying there for a little longer, I decided it was finally time to open my eyes and get out of bed. As I started to shuffle around, I finally realized that something was wrapped around my head. When trying to pull myself out of the grip, it tightened around me head.

I became really confused on what was going on. Squirming a bit more, I was finally able to get myself from their grip and lift my head up to see what was grabbing me. As my vision focused, I could feel my whole body implode from shock, and my face became all 40 shades of red. There laying on my bed, the person I was cuddling into, was (Y/N). I couldn't comprehend the position we were in, I had myself wrapped her small body, and my head was resting on her...boobs.

'HOW DID WE END UP CUDDLING?? WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?? WHATS GOING ON??' I started freaking out right there on my bed, I've liked her for more then a year now, but I've never thought about really being able to do anything romantic like that with her. My heart was racing really hard as my breathing became very rigidity. My head became very foggy as I thought about it more. The more I was away from her arms, the more I wanted to get back into them.

My attention was suddenly focused on noticing (Y/N) was starting to stir in her sleep. I started to panic, not wanting her to see me like this. Instead of running to my bathroom to hide like a normal person, I decided it would be a better idea to cuddle back into her chest and pretend I was to sleep.

'Out of every I could of day, I just put myself right back into the awkward situation we were already in. To be fair, I did want to cuddle with her again. God I'm so dumb.'

Feeling (Y/N) stir some more as she grabbed onto my hair, running her hands through it also. I had to fight with myself to not shudder from her touch. I felt her stretch her body against mine, her knee accidentally rubbing against..there. I felt my body erupt as a fire stirred in the pit of my stomach. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, trying not to let out a moan. I felt her wrap her hands in my hair as she started to play with it, giggling.

"I wonder how much longer this sleeping quirk is going to effect Tamaki, my legs are getting kinda numb," I heard her mumble to herself. To tried to lightly squirm in my grip. Going against my better judgment, I lighted my grip a bit, making it easier for her to escape. She got up slowly from my arms and the bed, making her way to bathroom, once I heard the door shut, I immediately opened my eyes and covered my face.

My heart was beating badly, my body was on fire from her touch, I had a nervous smile on my face, blushing hard. As nervous as I was in this moment, I felt extremely overjoyed. Even if I can't become (Y/N)'s boyfriend, I was able to cuddle with her. I laid back down on my bed, feeling a bit heavy.

'Huh, I'm still in my hero costume, I guess I should change.'

I got up from my bed and stood up, I felt a rush of exhaustion flood my head. I immediately sat back down and help my head in discomfort. I didn't notice that my bathroom door opened up to reveal (Y/N)'s face. "O-Oh T-Tamaki, I didn't think you'd wake up so soon, that quirk knocked you out cold since yesterday afternoon." I looked up at her confused, "Quirk..?" I face flushed with realization, "You probably don't remember! You got hit with a villains quirk that makes you sleep. I had to drag you hole, but the whole time you were in and out of sleep because I needed you to walk. When I flopped you down onto the bed, you grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed and started cuddling into me. To be honest, I was to exhausted from the whole day that I just accepted it. I hope you don't mind that." I flushed red again as she was talking, "I-I'm so-so sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to-to make you..cuddle w-with me." I trailed off, my voice getting softer as I spoke, "I don't mind! I enjoyed it so don't feel bad. Also, you owe me breakfast at that café we missed yesterday." I looked at her, remembering that we were supposed to go to a cafe after we were finished, "O-Okay, sure we can go..um..are you sure y-you're okay with m-me um...cuddling w-with yo-you?" I started to shake a bit, nervous for her answer, "Yes I'm sure Tamaki! Also um..I don't have a change of clothes since I slept in my hero costume, can I um..borrow something of yours?"

I blushed and nodded slowly, getting up I made my way to my closet, grabbing a hoodie and a pair of shorts, "I..um..d-don't think my shorts would fit you..I'm thirty-three centimeters taller then you aren't I?" I peeked around the corner, seeing the door was closed, "I guess you have a point, hand me a shirt then, it'll probably be a dress on me then!" I extended my hand around the corner, handing her a hoodie.

Nervousness embedded into me as I thought about (Y/N) being in my clothes. I decided while I waited I would prepare clothes to change into after a shower, grabbing a casual outfit out of my closet I leaned on the wall while waiting for her. After a few more minutes she walked out, in my purple hoodie with little blue butterflies around the front, it went almost down to her knees. She had her costume's white thigh high boots on and her silver hair back in a high ponytail. I blushed at the sight of her in my clothes.

"How do I look, I can't one hundred percent tell if I look food right now," She said a but shyly, "Y-You..look good (Y/N)," I saw as my face becomes a bit more red. She can't activate her quirk right now because there's not room for her to spread her wings without ripping the hoodie. "Thank you! Now you go shower Tamaki. We'll go drop out costumes off and head to the café okay!" She said excitedly, I chuckled lightly at her cuteness and patted her had, "Okay (Y/N), I'll be done soon," she nodded her head as I entered the bathroom, finally being able to take a shower.

Third Person POV:

Tamaki finished his shower and walked out his bathroom, rubbing the towel he has on his hair, in an attempt to dry it. He looked over to see (Y/N) listening to stuff on the radio thats attached to his alarm clock. She perked up as she heard Tamaki walking into his room, "Done with shower now Tamaki?" I smiled lightly and threw my costume into a bag, "Yes I am (Y/N), here's a bag, put your costume in it. We'll head to Fat Gum's agency first then we'll head to Endeavor's agency, okay?" She nodded her head as she took the bag, folding her costume and neatly putting it in there. Both of their personal belongings are in their lockers at their respected agencies. Tamaki helped guide (Y/N) down the stairs, one arriving on the bottom floor, Tamaki makes eye contact with his father and mother talking in the kitchen. The stopped and looked at Tamaki and (Y/N), is father was prepared to ask what was going on, but Tamaki quickly grabbed (Y/N) and ran out the door, "I'll be back later!" He yelled as he ran out.

"What just happened?" His father asked, "Our little boy is in looveeee!" His mother gushed excitedly.

Time Skip:

Tamaki was holding onto (Y/N)'s arm as they maneuvering through the busy streets of down town. As walking down the streets started to pose as a challenge side-by-side, Tamaki quickly moved the smaller girl in front of him, pushing her forward. (Y/N) blushed at this gesture, enjoying how quickly Tamaki can turn protective sometimes. After another few more minutes walking like this, they finally made it passed the extremely busy section, and was finally able to walk side-by-side again. Tamaki wrapped his arm around (Y/N) has he continued to guide her down the streets. They finally arrived at Fat Gum's agency.

"Stay here (Y/N), I'll be right back okay?" Tamaki spoke to the girl as he helped her sit in a chair in the lobby. She nodded as Tamaki walked out of sight. The blind girl sat there, swinging her legs back and forth like a child. To be fair, she did look like a child there, getting stares by people walking by. Of course she couldn't see the wandering eyes, but she could see their aura's as they passed by. A few more minutes passed by of her waiting for Tamaki, she started to grow very bored of sitting around. A hand pressed onto her shoulder as she looked up, so see an unfamiliar aura.

"Excuse me are you lost?" Spoke the unfamiliar male voice to the younger girl she shook her head, "No I'm not, I'm waiting for someone," She replied back to man in a soft tone. "Do your parents work here? It's not safe for you to be left alone in a hero agency," she looks in his general direction, deadpanning, "Sir...uh...I'm a Pro-Hero, I'm just waiting for my friend to be done with putting his costume away.." she spoke while trailing off, the man couldn't believe that this small, young looking girl was a Pro-Hero, he was going to speak back up when a voice rang behind him, "Can I help you sir?" Tamaki walked closer the two, getting in between them.

"I was just asking her where her parents were," Tamaki raised an eyebrow at him, "She's the same age as me...and a Pro-Hero, I think she has the right to be out on her own," The man finally realized that the girl he thought was a child, was indeed a Pro-Hero and quickly scurried off. Tamaki turned to the girl, "Are you alright?" He asks her and she nods her head. Tamaki helped her up out of the chair and guided her out of the agency, not bothering to talk to her about the man unless she was to start the topic.

They quickly made their way to Endeavor's agency, Tamaki helped her to the locker room and stood outside waiting for her. Some time passed and she came out with her quirk activated and in a brand nee outfit, the one she had left in her locker the day before. She had on a pink skin tight long sleeved shirt, black overall skirt, pink tight high socks, and mini black high heeled boots. Her hair was put into into two space buns, with some little hairs falling in front of her face. Light makeup was applied and she even had a mini backpack to carry her personal items and Tamaki's hoodie.

Tamaki blushed when seeing her, thinking about how adorable she looked. "How do I look Tamaki?" She gave him a closed-eyed smile which made his blush darken even more, "Y-You look g-good, (Y-Y/N)." He scratched the back of his neck while smiling softly at her. She grabbed his hand, which instantly made Tamaki feel more confident from her quirks power. She began to drag him out of Endeavor's agency, and heading towards the new café that they were supposed to visit yesterday. Along the way that started chatting about small things in their lives. This is the first time in a long time Tamaki and (Y/N) hung out outside of school on their own.

After 10 minutes of walking they made it to the café. (Y/N) had become very giddy because she loves sweets, Tamaki was smiling at his friends adorable behavior. To him he was content on being just friends as long as he could still have moments like these with her. He enjoyed her company a lot. Tamaki was very nervous and started to have doubtful thoughts that he might ruin their day out somehow, he's never been a very positive person. He followed behind (Y/N) into the café. It was a service café, so they were seated at table for two on high chairs. Tamaki was able to easily sit into the chair because of his height, but sadly it wasn't the same case with (Y/N). The 144 cm girl wasn't able to properly get her behind on the chair without losing footing. Tamaki started laughing as this was going in, and the short girl started blushing and pouting at his reaction.

"It's not my fault I'm small!" She yelled, playfully mad. Tamaki was still laughing hard as he got up out of his chair and picking the smaller female up and placing her on the chair. Her face was red and she was pouting. Her blushed at her cute face while smiling, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh. It was extremely funny watching such a powerful women struggle to sit on a chair." He started laughing more while (Y/N) blushed at his compliment. A lady came by there table as Tamaki's laughter died down.

"Hello I'm Shubta and I'll be your waitress today! Can I get you two started with some drinks? Or would you like to just go straight to the food."

Tamaki doesn't really drink coffee or tea normally, so he settled with something on the menu known as the 'Butterfly drink.' (Y/N) decided to setting on (F/D). They continued talking to each other more and more about different topics. Tamaki was starting to feel a lot more comfortable around (Y/N), he's not as nervous and doesn't stutter as much. Even though they've known each other for years, Tamaki always clung more onto Mirio as a friend, he was inspired by Mirio and wanted to be like him one day. Ever since he finally came to the conclusion that he had developed feelings for the silver-haired female, he had started to want to hang out with her more, but didn't have the confidence to ever do anything about it.

To hang out with her today is a big step out if his comfort zone, he feels nervous being out in public, but being with her calms him down. Not even with her quirk, just her in general. The way her smile lights up a room, her voice sends like a sweet melody, and how he can get lost in her eyes, he's never felt this way before and it scares him a little. But he's happy (Y/N) is the girl that he developed feelings for, he still doesn't know if her should confess yet, but for right now, he enjoys just being by her side.

Their drinks have arrived, and Tamaki was surprised by his drink, he didn't expect something so complicated when he had ordered it.

"Woooaahh! Your drink is so pretty Tamaki!" (Y/N) announced, he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting something so, complicated." But nonetheless he enjoyed the drinks beauty just like he enjoys (Y/N)'s beauty. Taking a sip of the drink, foreign flavors engulfed his body. He was taken aback by the sweet taste.

"How is it?" The female questioned him. "Its not that bad, I'm not a fan of caffeine, but I can't taste the coffee in this," he states as he took another sip. "May I try a sip?" she questioned. Tamaki nodded as he scooted the drink towards the female. She quickly latched her lips onto the straw and took a short and small sip. Immediately she started to squeal from the flavor, "Woooowww! It's soooo gooodd!" Tamaki started to blush from her cuteness, enjoying it.

The waitress soon came back, asking them about food, Tamaki didn't want to eat anything soft just in case an emergency comes up today, you never know, it's still the morning. The waitress suggested the crab cakes, which normally people wouldn't order until lunch or the evening. Tamaki decided on the deal for 30 crab cakes. (Y/N) decided with to go with her favorite desert, (F/C).

Tamaki started to munch away on the crab cakes as soon as they arrived. (Y/N) giggled at how fast Tamaki was eating. Soon the two oblivious lovebirds finished their food and drinks, both stuffed. Satisfied, the waitress brought the check, before (Y/N) could even react, Tamaki quickly pulled out a 2000 and 1000 yen bill. (Y/N) was stunned by this action. The waitress took the money and went to fo get his change.

"W-Why did you pay the whole thing! You didn't need too!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Tamaki blushed lightly and scratched his neck, "I-I um...wanted to do something nice for you." She blushed and smiled at him, dropping the thought of pressuring and scolding him for paying the whole bill himself. "Thank you Tamaki!" The boy looked up at her face, blushing more while smiling softly, fidgeting in his seat a bit. The waitress came back and gave Tamaki his change, with a quick thank you the two left the café.

"Aaaaa! That was so good Tamaki! Thank you so much for joining me!" She exclaimed, he gave her a smile small when he look down at her, "Y-You're welcome (Y/N). He replied back.

(Y/N)'s phone started to ring, she quickly answered it and put it up to her face.

"Yes, Hello?"

"What! Really?"

"I could be there in 5."

"Okay, Yes sir! Bye."

(Y/N) turned to Tamaki before taking flight, "There been an emergency in the mountains! I'm being called in for front line assistance, sorry to cut this date short Tamaki! Text you later!" She quickly waved at him and shooting into the sky fast. Tamaki waved back smiling. Suddenly he flushed red.

'SO THIS WAS A DATE???'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 478 15
Tamaki Amajiki is in love with his best friend, but his feelings are not mutual. But when his feelings begin to threaten his life, how will he cope? ...
73.7K 1.9K 28
Y/N has been Tamaki Amajiki's closest friend since grade school. Y/N might have tourrette syndrome, yes, but although she insults people a lot, it's...
844K 23.8K 39
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
260K 5.3K 36
[Red Zone Universe] In a world where Quirks define who you are, and some look up to those who can do more than others. Yuuai (U.A) High is a school w...