Between Us - You and Me // JJ...

By ciyaaraa

Im Jaebum is a 2nd grade high school student who is now a man who looks harsh and scary even though he is act... More

Park Jinyoung
Older Brother
Trio Hero
Past Trauma
The Choice
Jaebum and Jinyoung
Dance Club and Jaebum's Friends
Dream
The Voice I've been Looking For
Jinyoung's Deal
Im Jaebum
Coming Home
The You I Don't Recognize
The Thing Jaebum and Jinyoung Feels
Jaebum's Little Wish
Time Does Fly
Tomorrow, Today
Twins
Soulmate
Duo Energic
My Youth
The Hope for Tomorrow
Special 1 - The Special Thread
Teenager

I Like You

337 10 4
By ciyaaraa

"Noona, do you know how to make chocolate?" Jinyoung asked when he entered his new sister's room at the Jaebum family's house.

"Hm?" she muttered softly. "I know, it's easy. What's wrong?" His sister raised her face from the screen of her laptop.

"That's ..." Jinyoung started glancing in the other direction with a red hue starting to decorate his cheek.

"Ahh, you want to give a chocolate to Jaebum?" said his sister while smiling meaningfully.

"No, that's not it!" Jinyoung who was nervous was only given a close hug and a small laugh from his brother. "Noona!"

"It's okay, Jinyoungie." Her younger brother blinked in surprise. "You may be happy, Jinyoungie. Do not be afraid." Jinyoung blinked a few times when his sister gently stroked his head. "Even if you have to lose, you have to get hurt, you're learning. You're not alone, Jinyoungie. "

The sister looked at Jinyoung who was looking at him with a gentle smile. While rubbing and touching his face, Jinyoung could see relief and anxiety mixed in his sister's face. Jinyoung frowned before returning to hug his sister.

"Ng, thank you, noona." The older sister hugged Jinyoung back tightly.

"I'm not alone, you're not alone, it's okay, Jinyoungie."

After encouraging and expressing affection for each other, Jinyoung's sister taught him to make chocolate. By finding time so that there is no Jaebum around them, Jinyoung managed to make a simple and easy to see chocolate. At the same time good tasting.

"I did it!" Jinyoung cheered cheerfully.

"I'm so glad, Jinyoung." The sister said while taking off the apron that they used for cooking. "Hopefully the person you give this chocolate to be happy to receive it, Jinyoung." He turned to his sister who smiled softly. "Because it has your feelings and warmth in it."

Jinyoung took off his apron with a confused expression on his face. Even so, Jinyoung felt relief and warmth from his sister.

"Ng, I'll try."

A smile was painted on his face, and the small happiness they felt after being left by both parents was created because of friends and a comfortable place for both to be happy. To be grateful for everything that happens and they receive for life.

--------------------------------------------------

In the dance club room where seven club members fill it now, there are Jaebum and Mark who are waiting for the other club members to come have a serious chat.

"I often see Jinyoungie and his sister busy with something." Jaebum said in the club room when Jinyoung had not arrived and was about to come with the maknaes, including Youngjae.

"You mean?" asked Mark who was now standing while leaning against the wall near the instruments used to compose songs.

"I know they are close, but yesterday they looked different." Jaebum added while putting on a suspicious expression.

"You mean it's like keeping something from you?" Jaebum nodded without hesitation. "Was your father being told?" Jaebum shook his head.

"Apparently not, after all, my father is also busy at work and sleeps more often than doing something else." Jaebum explained while sighing softly. "He won't be able to see what they're doing."

Mark blinked at Jaebum who looked frustrated at what his new family was doing in their kitchen in the middle of the night. "It doesn't seem like a bad thing, after all." Jaebum glanced at Mark. "Does Jinyoung look sad, upset or anything when doing something with his sister?"

Jaebum mumbled softly, thinking about it. "I think they laugh more and quite noisy." Jaebum turned to Mark. The slightly older man shrugged his shoulders.

"That means he's fine, right? After all, there are things we don't all tell, right? To our own friends. " Mark said making Jaebum a little relieved at the other thoughts that came into his head.

"You're right too." Mark smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day comes, where girls in classes start talking about things, and their faces turn red from glancing at the people they like.

"Very crowded, valentine day." Said Jackson with an enthusiastic expression, waiting for someone to ask him to go and confess his love to him.

Jaebum sighed softly. "Although I feel too happy." Jaebum said while holding his face.

Mark smiled. "You can't wait huh, for Jinyoung to give you chocolate."

"Huh? Why does Jinyoungie have to give me chocolate? " Mark sighed softly when Jaebum asked with an innocent expression. "You, get chocolate?" Jaebum asked Mark, who was tired of the innocent nature of their leader.

"No, but someone asked me to meet after school." Mark said without hesitation.

"Ohh, this visual."

Jaebum said as he elbowed Mark with a small smile on his face. Mark glanced at Jaebum with a red blush on his cheek.

"Indeed, apparently I was quite well liked," Jaebum chuckled. "But if it's not from someone I like, that's a shame." Mark sighed softly and Jaebum blinked in surprise.

"Huh?! Do you have someone you like?" Mark shrugged and made a proud expression.

"Well, it's not something you should know about."

"Yah!" Jaebum got up and made Mark run away from him.

------------------------------------------------

Jaebum, who is chic and cool, immediately fled to the club even though many female students expect him to stop and take the time to express her feelings for him. The popular Mark can only repay them by making time and accepting chocolate with his handsome smile. Jackson cheers when someone wants to meet him and disappears after class. Jaebum who entered the club room first, was surprised to see Jinyoung arranging a stack of chocolates in a bag he was carrying.

"Ah, Jaebum hyung," he said while trying hard to put it back together neatly.

"You get chocolate too?" Jinyoung laughed at Jaebum's question.

"These are from my classmates, and they gave me too much." Jinyoung sighed softly. "I hope to share this here with you guys."

Jaebum who murmured softly threw his bag into one of the empty chairs before dropping into the chair he used to sit on to compose songs.

"Jaebum hyung doesn't get chocolate?" Jaebum turned to Jinyoung who asked after getting up.

"I'm not interested in things like this." Jinyoung widened his eyes in surprise. "I'm more interested in making music, especially after new types of music that we have not long chosen from music stores." Jaebum grabbed one of the CDs that he bought with Youngjae and Jinyoung on a table not far from the table filled with instruments for creating music.

"Oh, I see..." Jaebum turned his head and saw Jinyoung put on a shocked expression while suddenly quiet.

"What's wrong, Jinyoungie?"

"Eh? Nothing." Jinyoung shook his head quickly and smiled forcedly. Jaebum only mumbled softly when Jinyoung didn't say anything after.

"Activities that you do with noona have finished?" Jinyoung blinked several times at Jaebum's question.

"Eh?"

Jaebum took one of the CDs and put it in a music tuner to be heard. "I saw that you were quite busy and noisy in the kitchen before, but it looks like it's not anymore." Jaebum glanced at Jinyoung. "Is it done?"

Jinyoung who was asked suddenly like that nodded. "N-ng..." A small smile appeared on Jinyoung's face even though he still looked nervous about something.

"You made something?" Jinyoung only nodded when Jaebum asked again. "Noona too?" Jinyoung shook his head slowly for the second question.

"Only me."

Jaebum blinked confused. "So."

"U-um, Jaebum-hyung!" Jaebum was surprised now when Jinyoung said something in a rather high tone. "C-can we go somewhere first after we finish club activities?"

Jaebum felt the same tension and nervous feeling that Jinyoung felt and radiated from him. Even though Jinyoung looked worse than him because his face turned red and didn't look at Jaebum at all.

"S-sure," Jaebum joined in nervously, and he didn't feel he had to refuse Jinyoung's request, let alone be asked politely.

"Really?" Jaebum nodded without hesitation.

"As long as it's not too late." A smile appeared on Jinyoung's face, and looked so happy after Jaebum accepted his request.

Jaebum who was a bit embarrassed at Jinyoung's request that sounded like a date invitation, heaved a sigh of relief. A soft smile was painted on his face.

I really love him, Jaebum muttered to himself when Jinyoung started talking about the chocolate friendship given by his classmates.

Shortly thereafter, Jackson appeared by opening the door and voicing his happiness with a brown plastic bag in his hand.

"Jinyoung-ah! Let me tell you how happy I am today! " said Jackson in a cheerful and lively tone.

"I can't believe Jackson hyung got chocolate," Yugyeom murmured softly when in his hand there were only two to three chocolates.

"Hey! What do you mean by that!?" Jackson turned and found Yugyeom running so he could not get hit by Jackson.

"Wow, Jinyoung got a lot too huh." Said Mark who brought a bag containing all chocolate.

"Ah, these are from my classmates." Jinyoung shows his. "Mark hyung himself, bring quite a lot."

"I don't really know those girls, but at least someone gave me a chocolate that I really like." Mark showed the chocolate he meant.

"Really? I really want to try." Mark nodded when Jinyoung saw the chocolate. "I also want to share the chocolate I received with you guys."

"Ah, looks like you can too, Jinyoungie. Can that one for me? " Mark pointed to his favorite type of chocolate.

"Please, please."

Jinyoung invited Mark to choose his favorite chocolate from the pile of chocolate that was stored in his bag.

"Yah, Jaebum-ah, you don't get chocolate?" Jackson asked while patting Jaebum on the shoulder, who was busy staring at the newly purchased CD.

"I'm enough with just the chocolate that Jinyoungie received." He said lazily glanced at Jackson who was so happy.

"Ahh, you're just annoyed not getting chocolate from the person you like." Jackson states it in a mischievous tone.

"Yah, I didn't say that!" Jaebum finally looked at Jackson and a red blush began to decorate his face.

"I'll give one for you." Jackson offered one of the chocolates he got.

"I don't need it!"

Laughter was heard when Jackson was as usual, fad and ignorant of the club members. Yugyeom and Bambam shared with Mark and Jinyoung, who got quite a lot of chocolate and the types were really diverse. They enjoyed it until the club's time ended and brought some of the leftover chocolate to the house.

"See you tomorrow!"

Youngjae waved goodbye to Jaebum and Jinyoung who were coming home together because they were one house. At the same time become a family now.

"Well, Jinyoungie," Jaebum voiced when they felt a quiet atmosphere and only the two of them walked on the street which was illuminated by the evening sunlight. "Where are we going?"

"Ah, how about going to the park near the house?" Jinyoung showed a happy expression that made Jaebum confused.

"Are you sure there is fine?" Jinyoung nodded without hesitation.

Giving up because Jinyoung's expression was such a relief to Jaebum's heart, the two headed to the park where they talked to each other from heart to heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Both of them sat on a quiet swing that only showed the light from the evening sunlight and was left with a dark shadow.

"The scenery here is really beautiful." Said Jinyoung said by looking at the scene that he meant. His legs went up and down, as if he were waiting for an appropriate timing and time.

Jaebum sighed softly. "Ng, you're right." Jaebum didn't understand why Jinyoung wanted to bring him here, but he tried to stare at what Jinyoung was staring at. And there is truth, the sky that day was really beautiful, as if showing that beauty to only the two of them. "I didn't know the view here was good either."

Jinyoung smiled. "Right?"

Jinyoung grabbed his school bag, and made Jaebum raise his eyebrows.

"Do you have other chocolates in your bag?" Jaebum tried to peek at what Jinyoung is doing now.

"Ah, no," Jinyoung turned around and offered a chocolate wrapped in a square shape and black with a beautiful white ribbon.

Jaebum blinked a few times. "Is this what you made with noona?"

A red hue adorns Jinyoung's face, but the nervousness in his figure isn't felt. "I'm not sure whether to give this to you or not hyung," Jaebum looked at Jinyoung who was looking at him now. "Hyung also said that you aren't interested in romance or something like that,"

"No, it's not that I'm not interested," Jinyoung blinked a few times when Jaebum denied shyly. "Even though I'm not used to this, it doesn't mean I don't expect it."

Jinyoung blinked. "A lot of you know, who asked about Jaebum hyung,"

"I know." Jaebum covered his blushing face. "But as Mark said, aside from the person I loved, it seemed useless to accept gifts from other people." Jinyoung blinked in surprise. "For girls, I haven't found one yet. So, I have no intention of accepting it. "

"What's with that, hyung?" Jinyoung asked without hesitation, and it made Jaebum widen his eyes in surprise. "Ah, I forgot that hyung likes Youngjae-ah,"

"No! Not that!" Jinyoung blinked in surprise when Jaebum again denied it, and only made Jinyoung confused and tilted his head slightly. "No, I mean, I really like Youngjae-ah," Jaebum looked away. "I do love him, but," The red hue covered Jaebum's face.

Jinyoung tilted his head but his face and Jaebum's distance was getting closer. "But?" Jinyoung did it involuntarily, and was just curious about what Jaebum was about to say.

Jaebum sighed softly, trying hard to control himself. "Who I like now is..."

Jinyoung only tilted his head when Jaebum said it slowly and sounded like a whisper. "Yes, hyung?"

Jaebum, who felt his face so hot, stepped back and shook his head quickly. "Aaarrrgghh! Stop forcing me! "

"Hua! S-sorry, hyung," Jinyoung who was surprised to step down. His face turned red now. Earlier, my face was quite close huh, with Jaebum hyung? Jinyoung saw Jaebum patting his own face, and Jinyoung could see how red his foster brother's face was. Jinyoung smiled before offering what he and his older sister made to Jaebum.

"I don't know who hyung likes now besides Youngjae," Jaebum looked at Jinyoung. "Maybe hyung isn't interested in romance or something, but I want hyung to accept this from me." Jaebum blinked confused, but accepted the item Jinyoung gave slowly. "I like you, hyung. Like Jaebum hyung likes Youngjae-ah, and I want to get closer to hyung." Jaebum widened his eyes.

"H-how do you know I have long liked Youngjae?" Jaebum who panicked made Jinyoung waved both of his hands.

"O-of course from Mark hyung and Jackson! At first, I thought only limited to friends, but it looks like Jaebum hyung wants to make Youngjae-ah your lover, so... "Jinyoung voiced that softly when he saw the look on Jaebum's face changed.

"Really, that mood-maker." He grumbled.

"Ah! It's not that I'm not grateful for our current situation, it's just that, I'm a little hopeful, that Jaebum hyung will see me like hyung sees Youngjae-ah." Jaebum glanced at Jinyoung who stated it with a blush and a small smile. "I also want to-"

"I love you, Jinyoungie."

Jinyoung who was surprised to hear that looked up to find Jaebum looking at him seriously and so softly.

"Eh?"

Jaebum sighed softly. "The person I like now is you, Jinyoungie."

Jinyoung turned red. "Eeehh??!!"

"Actually, it's been a year, and I just made sure of that in my heart and didn't say anything to you." Jaebum said in a tone that seemed to be rejected.

"W-Why am I the only one who doesn't know that?!"

"I myself can't believe my feelings can change that easily from Youngjae-ah to you." Jaebum sighed softly.

"S-sorry ..." Jinyoung instead apologized when he saw Jaebum as if sorry and resigned to the feelings that happened to him.

"No, this is not your fault." Jaebum holds Jinyoung's gift with both hands. "I just don't know what to do after confessing my feelings to you. So, I didn't say anything. " Jaebum closed his eyes.

Jinyoung blinked. "Hyung is afraid of a big change happening to us?" Jaebum nodded. "I don't think we need to worry about that." Jaebum looked up and looked at Jinyoung with a surprised expression. Jinyoung just smiled softly at him. "I do hope more than this, but that does not mean I want our relationship to change now."

Jaebum blinked. "You mean?"

Jinyoung closed his eyes. "I do not want to boast about this, but I feel that I have been so protected and loved by hyung, I don't ask anything more from it. Maybe I'll just ask more often that we can hold hands, or something like that? For me to be with hyung, it feels great!"

The sincere smile on Jinyoung's face made Jaebum's chest race. The expression that seemed to only be shown to him, and the smile that appeared when he had talked about himself, became something embarrassing as well as warming Jaebum's heart. Jaebum himself, has long wanted to be able to express many things to Jinyoung without hesitation, without a certain limitation. Even though he himself knew, no one gave him a limit. Except himself.

"Well, we can discuss that next time," Jinyoung blinked in confusion when Jaebum just lowered his face and looked at Jinyoung's gift. "Can I open this?"

"O-of course! Open it! " Jinyoung became nervous when Jaebum began to focus on the gift.

Jaebum widened his eyes when he saw a beautiful but simple shape of chocolate. Different from each chocolate shown by other club members, Jaebum felt something different from Jinyoung's chocolate.

"This..."

"I'm not sure if my chocolate matches hyung's taste," Jinyoung said timidly. "But I made it with all my heart while thinking about hyung." Jaebum looked up and found Jinyoung blushing red. "I hope you like it."

Jaebum also blushed now, before tasting Jinyoung's chocolate. "Oh, it's great."

"Really? I'm glad... "Jinyoung sighed in relief. "I didn't stop thinking about whether it tastes to hyung's taste or not..." Jinyoung touched his chest, breathing to feel the relief that enveloped him.

Jaebum nodded. "So, its fine, if they say we are lovers, and we also tell them?"

The relieved Jinyoung blinked in surprise now. "Eh?"

Jaebum snorted. "Indeed, there will be no change that is too different between us," he began. "But now its fine right, do we declare ourselves as a couple now?"

A red hue adorns Jinyoung's face, but the big smile on his face beats all that.

"Ng, Jaebum hyung!"

Jaebum, who was relieved that Jinyoung also reciprocated his feelings, and wanted more from him like himself, and who he once was to Youngjae, could now declare themselves as a couple and not have to argue with him in front of the crowd. Whether they agree or not, the two don't care. Their closeness has been recognized by the people themselves, and now, they only prove it as a truth.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Mark and Jackson arrived first to the club room and waited for Jinyoung and Youngjae to come while carrying snacks. Jaebum himself was in front of the monitor screen showing the melody chart of the song that had been recorded with Mark's voice in the recording room.

"Jaebum-ah, I'm hungry." Jackson grumbled as they practiced their new song made by Jaebum to sing Jackson and Mark as a duet song.

"Wait for Jinyoungie and Youngjae-ah, Jackson. Just ask them via chat. " Said Jaebum, who was serious about Mark's voice recording that was still doing repetition.

"But he doesn't reply, it has to be his husband~" Jackson grumbled as he dropped onto an empty sofa.

Jaebum sighed softly. "You're so noisy, Jackson-ah."

"Bbbbuuuuttt~~"

"Sorry, we are late." Jinyoung appeared at the door with Youngjae and also a plastic bag filled with food and snacks.

"Finally!" Jackson immediately got up without hesitation and approached the two people who were shopping.

After storing food and snacks on the table, Jinyoung sighed softly. Youngjae and Jackson are busy discussing snacks that can be eaten before the recording takes place.

"Where are Yugyeom and Bambam?"

"They still have class, come directly when it's finished." Jaebum answered when he finally got Mark's good voice.

"Good job, Mark. Take a rest. " Hearing that, Mark immediately came out of the recording room.

"Can I get water?" Jinyoung grabbed one of the bottles and gave it to Mark. "Thanks."

"Do you want something, Jaebum-hyung?"

Jinyoung saw Jaebum open his palm without looking at Jinyoung. The younger brother sighed softly and gave a box of strawberry milk. "Do you want a snack?"

"I'll take it myself later." He said while drinking strawberry milk given by Jinyoung.

"How did you know that Jaebum wanted strawberry milk?" Jackson asked with an expression of astonishment. "You only offered him something, didn't you?"

"We're soul mates, and have you forgotten about that?" said Jinyoung in an ignorant tone and made Jaebum chuckle.

"So, you admit that you two are soul mates?"

"As you wish~ Wang Jackson." Jaebum saves his strawberry milk and starts working with Mark's recording.

"What's with that, Im Jaebum??" Jackson approached Jaebum and wrapped his neck around his full arms.

"Yah, stop it, Jackson-ah!" Jaebum grumbled, even though the two laughed because they knew they were only joking and playing with each other.

Jinyoung sighed softly and began to sort out the food and snacks he bought with Youngjae. Sunshine himself sat down and enjoyed the snacks she chose himself next to Mark, who was busy playing with his phone after drinking water.

"Eomma~ I brought some ice cream!" Yugyeom appeared with one long hand lifting a white plastic bag.

"Good job, Yugyeom-ah." Jinyoung made a sound when he saw Yugyeom approaching him with a plastic bag.

"Your call has changed, Jinyoung-ah?" asked Jackson, who had just finished playing with Jaebum. The composer himself is now discussing with Mark about the sound recordings that they had recently taken.

"Ng? They arbitrarily call me that. " Jinyoung stated it without hesitation.

"Jinyoung hyung, like a mother after all." Yugyeom joined in without hesitation.

Jackson closed his mouth. "Since when did you admit that you were a couple?"

"From the beginning you declared us as a couple."

One room was silent for a moment when Jaebum and Jinyoung said it together.

Mark turned to Jaebum and Jinyoung in turn. "Have you confessed, Jaebum-ah?" whispered Mark that could be heard by other club members.

Jaebum sighed softly. "What do you want us to do?"

"Really," Jinyoung ignored him and began to sort again. "It seems to be true or not, the reaction is the same, hyung."

"Really, I'm so tired." Jaebum returned to his work. Mark looked at the other club members in turn.

"SO, YOU'RE ALREADY CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER??!!"

Jaebum and Jinyoung who made eye contact, smiled at the extraordinary reaction from their club friends.

"Why do you have to do that? Didn't Jinyoung hyung have been Jaebum hyung's lover for a long time? " Bambam said it without hesitation, while taking his favorite ice cream.

"That's just joking!" Jackson said it firmly.

"I thought that was real!"

Bambam, who had just learned that they were joking about Jaebum and Jinyoung's relationship before, was very surprised when Jaebum and Jinyoung agreed to admit that the two were a couple. So that you no longer need to argue and listen to other people's words about them.

Even though they knew their relationship wouldn't change much, Jaebum and Jinyoung were enough with what they agreed on together in the park. As well as a sign they become lovers.

------------------------------------------------------------

"It certainly won't change much, but may I do this one thing?" Jaebum asked shyly, after finishing Jinyoung's chocolate.

"What's that, hyung?" Jinyoung asked while tilting his head.

Jaebum asked Jinyoung to approach him slowly, and the longer the expression on Jinyoung's face showed that his brother was confused.

"What is it, hyung-"

Jaebum grabbed Jinyoung's head and kissed his forehead. Jinyoung widened his eyes in surprise at the physical contact. He could feel the warmth from Jaebum's lips.

"I suppose this is the difference between us, now?" Jaebum asked with a red blush on his cheek now.

Jinyoung who blushed while touching his forehead kissed by Jaebum, shouted. "T-that's sly! Let me do it too! " he grumbled and only made Jaebum chuckle.

Jinyoung kissed Jaebum's forehead and bothlaughed. That way, both of them agreed that their relationship had now become adifferent step from the existing relationship. Not so many changes, but ofcourse, there are other changes that both of them feel. That is more frequentphysical contact, as well as dating.

------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum and Jinyoung agreed, to let people declare them as a couple, and they didn't need to bother declaring it from their own mouths. Let others judge them as they are, Jaebum and Jinyoung only need to look after each other, protect and love each other. With that in mind, the two of them could only smile broadly and laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 5K 27
[NOT EDITED SORRYS] xxxxxxx " Don't cry over spilt ink." "Isn't it Don't cry over spilt milk?" "Besides, Do you know how expensive ink is?"...
141K 9K 60
↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so damn hard to think straight." a tale in w...
37.8K 1.3K 20
Park Jinyoung was a college student. He had everything he could wish for; his dream college, friends, good grades, good people around him, and his bo...
19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...