One Shots

Por PlanetAston

A variety of one part stories. Vote for the stories you like. Más

Freak Me
Trick Or Treat
The Mile High Club
Friends With Benefits
The Maze
BLISSful
Fireworks
Backstage Fumble
What Happens In Detention? Stays In Detention.
Happy Anniversary, Baby

Drowning In Lust

1.6K 11 0
Por PlanetAston

I yawned as I stretched my arms and legs out. I kicked back my duvet and pulled back my curtains, bright and early on a February morning; 6am to be precise. There was frost on my car, which could easily be fixed later, when it was time to leave. Today I was heading to Essex, to film some scenes for our upcoming 4D tour. Me and the boys were filming a backdrop for one of our singles, Take A Chance On Me. It was going to be and underwater scene, which we were filming whilst wearing suits, which would be interesting.

After finishing a bowl of chocolate lucky charm cereals, my absolute favourites; I jumped in the shower to freshen up a bit, even though I'd soon be covered in chlorine. I washed my hair and body, then jumped out and pulled on some joggers and a hoodie, since I'd be getting changed when I got to Essex.

When I reached the swimming pool in Essex, JB was just heading inside. I was going to shout him, but the doors had already closed behind him. As I was pulling my laptop case out of the passenger side of the car, Marvin pulled up next to me.

"Morning" I greeted him.

"Morning" he yawned.

"You tired?" I chuckled. He nodded. I never seemed to get tired when we had to get up early for work; I guess I was used to it after all these years.

"So, just play up to the camera like you normally would do in an average photo shoot; and remember to stay close to the surface and come up for air when you need to" the director explained to  us. I wasn't really paying attention; one of the lifeguards had attracted my gaze. She was absolutely stunning; she sat on a high chair, overlooking the pool. She was chatting to a male lifeguard who stood by the side of her chair. They seemed to be laughing and flirting a lot; I hoped they weren't an item, I'd ask her on a date if she was single.. She sure was banging. She looked over at me and caught me staring. She smiled and giggled at me, making me blush. I awkwardly looked away, and back at the director, trying to pay attention.

I sighed, about to jump in the pool. The suit I was wearing was quite nice, so I was a bit annoyed I had to ruin it in the pool; maybe our stylist could pick another one up for me. I jumped in nevertheless, and shivered as the cool water soaked through the suit to my skin, immediately giving my goosebumps.

"Okay Aston, are you ready?" the director asked. I turned around to face him and nodded. I glanced up at the lifeguard I was looking at earlier, the one in the chair; she was staring down at me, watching my every move. I decided I was going to show off a bit.. I ducked under the water, and straight away started playing up to the camera. I was doing underwater back flips and rolls, and it was turning out to be quite an enjoyable filming session!

As I looped round backwards, near the end of my filming, my foot got caught in something. I looked to where my feet were to see my foot tangled in a cable from the underwater cameras. I panicked and shook my foot about, resulting in it becoming more entangled. I couldn't free myself; I started panicking more, and going lightheaded. I could hear the boys laughing above the surface. Did they find this funny?! Their laughter stopped as soon as I heard a splash. I looked up, my vision blurry from the chlorine, and because I was going lightheaded from the lack of oxygen. I could see a figure; wearing red; heading towards me. What was happening? I was confused. I felt soft skin against my feet; at least it felt like skin. Was it fish? Was I dreaming? No; it wasn't fish, it felt like hands. Was I being untangled? I grew dizzier and dizzier, until I blacked out.

I could hear people shouting and panicking around me. What was happening? I felt soft lips being pressed against mine. Woah; who was kissing me? Was I still asleep? Was this a dream? I slowly opened my eyes to see one of the most beautiful beings I had ever seen in my life. I was just about to speak when I felt a liquid rise up from my stomach. I turned onto my side and threw up onto the floor. I remembered now; I'd got stuck in the swimming pool. This beautiful girl must have pulled me out.. She was my lifesaver.

"Oh thank god" I heard Marvin sigh with relief. I looked up to see the boys huddled around me, with a lot of other people, most I didn't recognise. I was laid on the pool side, so I must have only just been plucked from the water. I tried to stand up, but stumbled slightly; I was still a bit dizzy.

"Woah, okay, let's take you to the first aid room" the lifeguard said. She grabbed my arm and pulled it over her shoulder, helping me walk through some corridors to a small white room. She sat me down on a chair and closed the door behind her. She busied herself by a kettle, with her back to me.  I was intrigued; I wanted her to turn around, so I could see her face again. Whilst the kettle was heating up the water, she pulled off her wet shorts and top and threw them in the corner, leaving her in a red and white bikini; holy shit, her body was beautiful. She untied her hair and shook it, letting it fall down her back. She bent down in front of me to pick up the wet clothes she'd thrown in the corner, giving me an amazing view of her ass. Fuck, I could feel myself getting a semi.

"I'll be back in a minute" she smiled, walking out the room with her wet clothes. I tried to readjust myself, but it was no use; I couldn't get the image of her half naked body out of my mind. She returned, so I stopped struggling and tried to act natural.

"So.. What's your name?" I asked her, shivering slightly.

"Ellie.. Are you cold?" she asked, noticing me shivering.

"A little bit" I chuckled.

"Take your suit off, it'll make you warmer" she smiled, before turning back around.

"Nah, I'll be okay" I said, panicking a bit. I couldn't sit in my boxers, she'd see I was getting turned on!

"No, honestly, it'll make you feel better. Go on!" she said, stirring whatever liquid she had in some mugs. I couldn't really give her a reason why not, so I sighed and pulled off my suit whilst she was preparing whatever drinks she had. I threw my wet suit on the floor and tried to hide my crotch the best I possibly could. She turned around, and again, I felt member twitching. I couldn't get over how beautiful she was; her face and body.

"So.. You single?" I asked nervously. She smiled and nodded as she sat down next to me. She passed me a mug, keeping one to herself. It looked and smelled like she had coffee, but I certainly didn't have that in MY mug.

"Drink up" she smiled.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's coffee!" she winked. I took a sip, tasting the coffee at first but then an interesting flavour; a flavour I found disgusting.

"Eugh!" I yelled, spitting it out. I dropped the mug out of my hands. It splashed all over her. Luckily, it wasn't that hot, so it wouldn't have burned her. She gasped as the dark liquid changed the colour of her once beautiful bikini.

"Oh, well done" she tutted, getting up and trying to wipe herself clean.

"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered.

"Don't worry about it" she sighed, grabbing a towel from a hook.

"Are you okay? It didn't burn you did it?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine.. Close you eyes for a minute" she said.

"What, why?" I asked confusedly.

"Because I'm changing from my bikini to the towel" she said, holding up the towel which she'd pulled off the hook. She stared at me, waiting for a response. 

"Oh.. okay" I said, closing my eyes. I wish I could watch her..

I peeked out my right eye after a few seconds. She'd turned around and had her back to me. She unclipped the clasp on her bikini top and threw it to the floor; if only she'd turn around.. She slipped down her bikini bottoms, letting me see her bum. I felt myself twitching again, but a lot more this time. I was mesmerised. I felt bad perving on her like this, but I couldn't help myself. She was truly amazing, and she was drawing me in. She bent down to pick up her bikini top and bottoms from he floor, and I saw EVERYTHING. I whimpered slightly and snapped my eyes shut. I'd sprung right up, and now had a full erection.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I opened my eyes again to see her looking at me, wearing a very short towel that only just covered her bum. I swear she was doing this on purpose.. I nodded quickly, attempting to smile, although I was suffering from the problem I was having below my waist. She smiled and turned around to place her bikini in the sink, rinsing it. It gave me time to look down and examine my crotch; yeah, it was still there, very noticeable through my boxers. I heard the water stop, and looked up to see her staring at me.. Staring at my crotch. FUCK, she'd noticed! Her shocked expression turned into a smile, and she began laughing slightly.

"You're a cheeky one, you are" she giggled. I watched her closely as she walked to the door and locked it.. What was she doing?

Ellie walked towards me and stood in front of me. She let go of her chest, letting her towel drop to the floor. I gasped, raking my eyes over her amazing body. I couldn't believe this; I couldn't even breathe. She pushed me back so I was laying down. Her naked body climbed on top of me and straddled my waist. Oh my days, was this really happening? Or was I going to wake up by the side of the pool, being brought back from unconsciousness?

Ellie forced her lips onto mine, kissing me with so much force and passion. Holy fuck, this was amazing already. She kissed down my neck, and kissed my chest, all the way down to my belly button. She dragged her tongue along my V-Line, making me whimper again. I heard her laugh quietly. Looks like she was enjoying torturing me.. She dipped her finger into the waistband of my boxers, running it along my hips, just above my member. She pulled back the waistband and let it go, so it snapped against my hips, making me grunt. Fucking hell, this girl was such a tease. I looked down and watched her as she pulled my boxers down my legs, allowing mini-Merrygold to spring free. Her eyes widened as she saw me fully naked for the first time. She grabbed hold of me with her hand, and began to pleasure me. Beads of sweat rolled down my face, and she'd only just begun. I couldn't deal with this. Just as I thought things couldn't get any better, she swapped her hand for her mouth.

"Babe.. I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum" I panted, but she didn't move. She kept on going until I'd finished, keeping her mouth around me the whole time. This girl was a monster.. She was amazing. She cleaned me up herself, and then began to crawl up my body again, lust in her eyes. Just as she was about to push her lips back onto mine, there was a knock at the door. She quickly jumped up and wrapped the towel around her again. I grabbed my boxers and pulled them on quickly as she went to unlock the door. It was my manager.

"Are you ready to go Ast? We're all finished" he smiled at me. I nodded, leaving the room quickly. Before I could leave, Ellie grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"I still need my sexual tension to be released" she whispered in my ear.

"Sorry, I gotta go" I sighed.

"Call me then" she grinned, passing me a piece of paper with her name and number on it. I smiled and held it tight as I left the first aid room to go and get changed into the clothes I came in. I was going to call this girl, and in the end, I would make her mine.

Okaaaaay! That's the first of these One Shots written.. This one is dedicated to Ellie - @Girlinblue_101 :) If you liked it, please vote! If you want me to write you a One Shot and haven't asked me for one yet, comment below and let me know, or tweet me at @PlanetAston :) thankyou for reading!xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.7K 161 52
With Kevin stalking (Your name), it's up to Aston to be able to keep her safe. However, things go terribly wrong when (Your name) tries to escape the...
4.7K 48 17
These are just some one shots. I love one shots because my ADhD brain goes to fast to sit down and write a whole story at one time. Also feel free to...
441K 12.3K 46
Pregnancy is tough for anyone and after watching the baby's father Nathan cowardly walk away I had to turn to my three friends for support. Jamie, de...
1.6K 73 13
Best friends are hard to find harder to leave and impossible to forget