Total Drama Brutally Honest O...

By Nicguy101

Ships, opinions, thoughts, etc. More

Duncney
Aleheather
Gwent
Gwuncan
The Seasons.
Brutally Honest Gwen Edition
Gwen and Heather
Courtney and Heather

Scottney

50 4 5
By Nicguy101

Now just as a disclaimer I'm sorry Scottney fans but I do not like this ship at all. It felt so rushed in my opinion. Now I will say that Scott treated Courtney 10x better than Duncan did but Courtney has standards. Why would they make an uptight goody goody, determined, type A prep go for a dirty farm boy. Duncan was gross but I think Scott is on a whole other level in my opinion. I'd take Gwuncan over these two anyway and I strongly dislike Gwuncan. Now if you give Scott a little makeover and make him less dirty and I might appreciate this ship a little more besides they only lasted for two episodes.

Overall Rating: 2/10 Like I said I'm sorry Scottney fans but this is just my opinion. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
BROTHERS IN ARMS By Arya

General Fiction

139K 8K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
179K 6.6K 82
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
275K 17.7K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...