Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

25. jealousy.

23.1K 1.1K 142
By love_angell20

Hi guys

How are you all?

Early update! now happy?

First tell me did you like new cover?
Or If your interested in making covers then you can.. and can sent me your made covers😄

********

Author's POV

Hana ran inside wiping her tears and directly went to kitchen. And silently weeping there untill muneeb came.

"Hey Princess.. what happened?" Muneeb asked in concern.

"No..nothing" hana stuttered and immediately wipe her tears and turned her back to him.

"Your crying! I can see that" he said and held her arms and turned her to look at him.

"What happened princess?" He again asked.

"Nothing muneeb... I am okay" hana said with fake smiled

"You don't want to share with me na? It's okay.. but remember one thing.. if you want to talk and need someone then I am always there for you" he said wiping her tears smiling and a small real smile came to hana's lips.

"What is going on here?" They heard a voice and muneeb immediately took few steps back.

Hana turned and saw Riya standing on the kitchen door while her eyes slightly narrowed at them

"Um..riya aapi.. she is not feeling well so i was worried" muneeb quickly said

"What happened hana?" Riya asked concern and hana give her small smiled.

"Nothing aapi.. I was feeling hungry that's why I came to kitchen but he thought I was not feeling well " She explained and walked toward door.

"Oh.. okay.. I was searching for rahmaan but I couldn't find him.. did you know where he is.. actually baba asking for him... It's too late and he hadn't cut the cake yet" Riya said and both came out of kitchen.

Hana look toward door and saw rahmaan entering but out of nowhere marziya came infront of him. Hana walked toward them.

"What is it?" Hana heard marziya angry voice.

"Um..aapi.." rahmaan become tensed while rubbing his cheeks. And that's when hana saw a red mark.

"Tell me... Who's lipstick mark is this?" She ask again angrily.

"MINE" hana said from marziya behind and both turned to look at her.

She walked toward them and stood beside rahmaan.

"It's my lipstick mark aapi" hana said looking at her aapi and marziya felt embarrassed and went from there after nodding her head.

"Huh!.. she scared me" rahmaan took breath of relief. Hana turned to face him and he looked at her smiling.

"I hate it" hana said through her gritted teeth. And angry tears slip her eyes. She grabbed his arms and drag him out of the house again. Rahmaan look at her confused.

"Wha..?" She didn't let him chance to say something and started wiping his cheek little roughly with her fingers.

He understood what she meant. And let her do what she was doing.

"It's clean" he said when hana continued rubbing his cheek. He felt like his cheek burn little bit due to hana's continue rubbing but he ignored it because of Hana's tear which started falling.

"Why you let her kiss you? It... Its hurt Maan...When that Ellen cling into you.. why don't you stop her.? She is more important for you? And me? I am nothing?. And her gift is the best gift an...and.. mine?" Her voice crack while tears falling from her eyes continuesly.

"Hey! Hey! It's not like that hanu... Look... Ellen is gone.. she came here to say goodbye to me... and about her gift.. yes! Her gift is best.." he paused and hana felt her heart clenched hearing this. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"..But... Your gift is bestest gift.. which no one can replace..." He again paused and come close to her ears " last night was the the best night ever.. and for me no girls is more important than you.." he move back a little and look into her eyes. Hana's heart melted hearing this.

"But.. it doesn't mean I am changing my lifestyle and allow you to control my life! I hate serious relationship because I don't like to be controlled by girls.. I am giving you more important than I gave anyone before... Because your different and i really like you and your mine.. but hana it doesn't mean I will do whatever you want.. No!.. I will do whatever I want!" He said sternly while many tears left hana's eyes and sob escaped her mouth

"Shh.. Ellen is gone...so relax" he said cupping her face. he tried to calm her cause her tears made him feel something uneasy in his heart.

"You look beautiful.. you almost took my breath when I saw you in this... Black suits you and saree.? Huh! I never thought a girl wearing saree could be looking this pretty" he compliment wholeheartedly tried to make her feel better which work cause she was blushing hard now. Hana lower her gaze feeling shy. A soft smile appears her lips. And rahmaan inwardly took sighed of relief.

He smiled looking at her shy face and lifted her face up and place his lips on her and kiss her softly. Hana's heart beats started running faster. she closed her eyes and placed her hands on his shoulder while kissing him back. After some time he pulled back and look at her.

"Are you okay now ?" He asked smiling and hana nodded shyly looking down.

"Then...let's go?" He asked and held his hand infront of her. But before she take his hand something hit her.

"Maan.. what Ellen gave you?" She asked and Rahman face immediately lit up.

"Oh! how can I forgot this! Hana I was coming to you! I wanted to tell you first!" He was yelling excitedly. While hana staring at him confusing.

"What?" She asked and rahmaan take out that pass and held in front of her.

"My dream's key!?" He exclaimed happily but hana didn't understand. He held her both arms and swirl around her saying "hana! hana! hana! I am so happy so happy!"

"Alhamdulillah.. may Allah always keep you happy like this" hana pray for him out loud and rahmaan stop looking at her smiling.

"But tell me the reason for your happiness and what is this?" she asked curiously.

"I am going for world tour after 3 month!!" he exclaimed happily but hana's face fell but she immediately cover with her smile

"Oh" she didn't know what to say so she hug him.

"I am really happy for you" she said tried to make herself happy from inside but failed.

"Now let's go... Everyone is waiting for you to cut the cake" hana said as she pulled back.

"Okay" he said and about to turn but hana held his arms and turned him to face her again. She came closed to him and cupped his face and pull him down.

"Happy birthday" saying this she kiss his forehead making him smile.

"Thank you" he said and kiss her nose making her giggled a little

"Now shall we?" he asked and held his hand in front of her which she take happily. And both went inside.

Rahmaan cut the cake and everyone wished him and gave him lots of gifts. Either his friends enjoy party.

After party every body went their home but muneeb didn't.

Shabana Ahmed and marziya told him to stay for few days he really tried to go but they didn't let him go and in the end he agreed.

Shabana told Ahmed that she wanted hana and rahmaan's ruksati as soon as possible and Ahmed told her that they will talk to hana and rahmaan next morning.

***************

"So tell me. What your decision?" Ahmed asked making serious face.

Hana and rahmaan seated there on the couch in Shabana and Ahmed's room.
Ahmed and Shabana asked them about their ruksati. Ahmed told them that he and Shabana wanted their ruksati to be done next week. Which make rahmaan panic. He was shocked hearing his parents sudden decision. He was about to tell them about his world tour but before he could say anything they drop this bomb.

Shabana didn't told Ahmed what she saw. She only told Ahmed that rahmaan started liking hana so they should done this ruksati before Fathima's marriage which is next month. And Ahmed agreed.

While rahmaan wanted to tell his parents that he is not ready. But he knew if he disagree then they will be disappointed with him and he didn't wanted this.

He look over hana and saw her eyes lit up she was about to say something but he held her hand and squeeze making hana look at him. She saw rahmaan's upset face and frown. She raised her eyebrows questioningly. And rahmaan shook his head slightly only for hana to look. Hana didn't understand what he was saying for few seconds but then she remembered about his world trip and that he was saying her to disagree with his family.

But before she could say anything Riya enter their room.

"Mama baba.. nawaz aa rahe hai ( nawaz is coming) " Riya inform excitedly.

"What? Really aapi?" Rahmaan asked surprisingly and Riya nodded.

"Oh.. that's good.. finally he took time for us" Ahmed said happily. Nawaz is Riya's husband.

"Yeah.. he said he only coming for Fathima's wedding." Riya said rolling her eyes.

"Be grateful Riya.. we all know how busy he is but still he take time for our family function" Shabana scolded Riya a little.

"Whatever" Riya shrug and look at hana and rahmaan.

"What was going on here?" Riya asked looking her parents and hana rahmaan.

"We were talking about their ruksati" Shabana replied.

"Oh... So rahmaan is agree" she yelled excitedly.

"They hasn't said anything yet" Ahmed said looking at
Rahman and hana

"It's final... They both like each other and I know rahmaan has no issue with this.. am I right rahmaan?" Shabana said and then asked rahmaan sternly making rahmaan gulp. He again look at hana for help.

"Rahmaan.. say something" Ahmed asked firmly. Rahman become more tensed he didn't know how to decline. He couldn't say he didn't like Hana because it will hurt Hana and he didn't want this. He wanted to find some easy way to out of this. While Hana was looking at rahmaan's tensed face which tighten her heart.

"I am not ready for this" hana blurted out and everyone's head snap toward hana.

"What!?" They all said in unison while rahmaan was silently staring at her.

"What are you saying beta?" Ahmed asked softly.

"Uh...um..baba i..." She trailed off didn't know what to say.

"She want to complete her study first" rahmaan said abruptly.

"What?" Shabana asked.

"Yes mama.. she want to complete her study first" he said giving hana apology look. Hana's eyes started filling with tears but she blink and gulped to hold her tears back.

"Hana... You can complete your study after ruksati" Riya said she didn't like hana's this idea she thought rahmaan was ready but now hana try to show tentrum.

"After completing study we can do this ruksati" rahmaan said hurriedly.

"Hana.. beta you tell me.. do you really want to complete your study first" Ahmed asked softly coming closer to her.

"No.. Riya is right... She can complete her study after ruksati" Shabana said quickly cause she knew hana was saying this for rahmaan.

"Shabana.. I am talking to hana" Ahmed said firmly making Shabana closed her mouth.

"Tell me beta" he asked again putting his hand on her head.

"Uh..ye..yes..ba...baba" she stuttered feeling bad for laying to Ahmed.

"Then it's final.. until she completed her study no one will talk about this again" Ahmed announced. Shabana look at him wide eyes. She tried more time but Ahmed didn't change his decision.

Rahmaan let out sigh of relief while hana control her feelings and tears making blank face.

Riya didn't like this. She make displeased face and went out.

*************

Rahmaan's POV

I was coming out of my room when I heard someone's talking or yelling voices from kitchen.

I turned toward kitchen and saw marziya aapi and Riya aapi stood on the kitchen's doorway. Marzi aapi smiling while Riya aapi's eyes narrowed at something or someone.

"What is happe....." I was saying but cut of by someone yelling.

"How dare you!! Now your dead!!" Hana was yelling holding rolling pin.

"Look angry cat! I am...." Muneeb saying while running around table. But hana cut him of.

"Did you just call me angry cat!" Hana yelled and tried to hit him with that rolling pin.

"No! I didn't call you angry cat, pagli! (duffer)I was saying look out of the window there was an angry cat!" He said pointing towards window trying to save himself from her rolling pin.

"I know! I know! what you mean!" She said and again tried to hit him but he bend and saved himself.

"Princess I am sorry! I really didn't know that icecream was yours" he tried to calm her but that didn't effect her any.

"But you could ask me before having it! You know I was the only one who brings ice cream here.. and that too it was chocolate icecream and I know you knew it! But still you ate whole dabba (box)! Didn't think about me!" She yelled and again hit him and this time her attempt successful and muneeb screamed. We can see it was not that hard she slightly touch that rolling pin and muneeb was acting like it broke her bone.

While I was looking at them feeling something burning inside me. They where continued arguing and running here and there making me want to do something bad. but I control myself because marzi and Riya aapi both were stood there with me.

"What a drama" I heard Riya aapi mumbled and held marzi aapi's elbow.

"Marzi let's go.. your standing here quite sometime.. your already not feeling well.. come let's go" Riya aapi said and marzi aapi nodded smiling before they both went from there.

I look at them going while marzi aapi's smile remind me her and hana's talk.

' Khala was saying I wish I could make hana my second daughter in law! And you said if I was not already married then you would've surly give my hand's to muneeb'

Hana's voice echoed causing me restless seeing then together.

I saw Muneeb held hana's both wrists making rolling pin fall from her hand. Muneeb pulled hana little closer. And that's enough for me to bark at them.

"What the hell is going on here!?" I asked harshly. They both look at me and muneeb freed her wrists.

"Maan.. he ate my icecream!" Hana complain pouting.

I walk in front of them and stood between them.

"I'll bring you a lots of icecream now let's go" I said and held her wrist and started walking away from there. But she stop.

"No! Your not going to buy me icecream! I want muneeb to buy me icecream! He ate...." She was saying but I cut her off.

"Enough hana! I said let's go" I yelled making her flinch.

"Hey! easy man! Why are you yelling at her?" Muneeb interfere. I glared at him.

"If you forgot then I remind you that she's my wife! I will do whatever I want" I said and drag her from there this time she didn't say anything.

**************

How was it?

I hope you like it.

Next chapter will be interesting romantic and cute😍

So don't forget to vote and comments. Maybe I will update that chapter soo as well😜

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...