Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 80

6K 267 15
By inavapr

Arnav: khushi main...(khushi i...)

Khushi kissed him on his head while stroking his hair and said: darr gaye they aap?( you were scared na?)

Arnav nodded his head: I thought that I... I lost you.

Khushi: humne aapse kaha tha na ki hum aapko chhor ke kahin nehi jayenge...fir aapne kaise soch liya ki hum... (I told you na that I will not leave you and go then how could you think that I...)She laughed and added: waise itni jaldi humse peecha nehi chhutne wala hai aapka..(you can't get rid of me so easily)

Arnav looked up instantly and put his finger on her lips and said: sshhh...

Arnav: kyun kiya khushi tumne aisa...why did you put your life in danger...kya zarurat thi yeh sab karne ki...kahin agar sach mein kuch...(why did you do this.... why did you put your life in danger...what was the need of all this...if something would have happened then..)

He looked down in pain.

Khushi: arnavji dekhiye hamari taraf..(look at me)

When he didn't listen, Khushi lifted his chin up and said: arnavji aap bas hamarey ek sawal ka jawab dijiye....(just give me an answer to one question)

Arnav looked down and kept quiet. He was angry at her.

Khushi: agar aap hamari jagah hotey...to aap kya kartey? Chot pohochne detey humey?(what would you have done if you were in my place...you would have let me got hurt?)

Arnav nodded his head and said: no...khushi..

Khushi: hum dono ne aj tak jo bhi kiya bas...ek duje ke vaastey kiya...hai na? fir hum kaise....(whatever we did till date has been for each other's sake then how could i...)

Without a word he hugged her. She was right. They always did everything for each other's sake. When one cried the other felt the pain, when one smiled the other felt happy from within, when one was in trouble the other was the savior.

After a while arnav broke the hug wiped her tears and kissed her on the forehead and said: ok enough now...ab tum so jao..main yehi hoon..I am just around...(ok enough now...sleep...I am right here)

He got up but khushi held his hand.

Arnav instantly said: khushi..please..we will talk tomorrow..sleep now...

Khushi pouted her lips and said: chot hamarey sir pe laga hai and lekin lagta hai asar aap pe hua hai...(I have got hurt on my head..but seems like the affect has been on you)

Arnav: matlab...(meaning)

Khushi complained: aur nehi to kya... She looked at the clock and said: bara baj gaye hai..aur aj hamara janamdin hai...(what else....it is already 12 ..and it is my birthday)

She muttered: humne to aapke phone mein bhi alarm lagaya tha...lekin humey kya pata tha yeh sab ho jayega....(I had put an alarm on your phone...but how will I know that all these would happen)

Arnav smiled and said: I know... Aur aisa sirf tum hi soch sakti ho...pata nehi tumhe yeh sab ideas aatey kaha se hai(I know...and only you can think of doing something like that...don't know where you get such ideas from)

Khushi: ab aap kharey reheke humey taana hi detey rehenge ki janamdin ki badhaai bhi denge...(will you stand here and taunt me only or care to wish me?)

Arnav's lips curved up in a smile and he said faintly: of course...

He sat down beside her and hugged her saying: happy birthday khushi!

He cupped her face and said: I wish ki tumhe duniya ki saari khushiya mile...and kissed her on her forehead and then her cheeks.(I wish you get all the happiness in the world)

Khushi: woh to humey mil chuki hai...(that I have already got)

Arnav again felt guilty and said: khushi main...I don't know...

Khushi smiled and said: hum jantey hai...(I know...)

Yes she understands...like every other time!

Khushi: waise hum kitne khush naseeb hai hamarey janamdin pe pura parivar ek sath hai...yehi to hum chahtey they..(I am so lucky that the whole family is here on my birthday)

Arnav: ok now sleep!

He made her lie down, kissed her on her cheeks and stroked her hair, till she fell asleep.

Once he was sure that she was fast asleep, arnav came out of the cabin. The family members were still outside. As soon as he came out payal asked him: arnavji khushi ab kaisi hai...(how is khushi)

Arnav: better hai payal...(she is better now)

Payal was relieved. So were the others.

Arnav then looked at aakash and said: aakash tum sab ko leke sheesh mahal jao...main yahaan khushi ke pass rukta hoon...(you guys go to sheesh mahal..i will stay here with khushi)

Aakash protested: nehi bhai...aap aapni bhi to halat dekhiye... aisi halat mein aap akele kaise...(no bro...loom at yourself....how will you stay here...)

Arnav: aakash I will be fine..trust me...tum please sab ko leke jao.( aakash I will be fine..trust me...you please take everyone home)

Rishab: lekin arnav kuch zarurat pari to...(but if you need anything,...)

Arnav: I'll give you a call... don't worry

He added with a smile: waise bhi khushi ka birthday hai..aankh khol ke mujhe nehi dekhegi to becharey nurse doctor aur uski devi maaiya sab pareshan ho jayenge...(its her birthday..if she doesn't see me after waking up she will drive God, doctor and nurse crazy)

Everyone smiled.

Payal exclaimed: in sab mein to hum bhul hi gaye ki khushi ka janamdin hai...kya kya soch ke hum yahaan aaye they aur kya ho gaya(in all these I forgot that its khushi's birthday...what all we had thought before coming here and what happened)

Anjali: koi baat nehi payalji....khushiji bilkul thik ho jayegi...aur hum sab yahaan hai to hum khushiji ka janamdin zarur manayenge... hain na nani (don't worry she will be fine...and since we all her here we will definitely celebrate her birthday)

Nani smiled and said: bilkul anjali bitiya(absolutely)

Mami: helo hi bye bye humka fir jaldi se uu happy budday wala songwa yaad karne ka padi... (I have to quickly recollect the happy birthday song)

Anjali smiled and nodded her head.

It was well past midnight when the raizadas and guptas went back to sheeshmahal. Arnav quietly went and sat beside khushi. The moonlight was coming in from the window and was falling on her angelic face. Her forehead was bandaged, she was tired...yet she looked so pretty. Arnav couldn't take his eyes off her. He touched her cheeks lightly once to confirm that he was not dreaming that she was safe infront of his eyes. After the trauma that he had gone through he needed to assure and reassure himself every moment that she was safe. With many such thoughts crossing his minds, he didn't know when sleep took over and he dozed off while sitting on the chair and resting his head on the bed.

It was morning, khushi's hands moved a little which woke arnav up. He thought she needed something.

Arnav sat up straight immediately, put his hand on her forehead and said: kuch chahiye tumhe?(you want something)

Khushi nodded her head saying yes.

Arnav: haan bolo...paani chahiye... aur kuch khana... he was about to call the nurse...(you want water...or food)

Khushi kept her hand on top of his and squeezed it indicating him it was neither food nor water.

Arnav moved in closer and said: tell me khushi... tumhe koi taklif ho rahi hai...main doctor ko bulau?(are you feeling alright? Should I call for the doctor?)

Khushi: haan humey taklif ho rahi hai...bohot taklif ho rahi hai...(yes I am not feeling good...not at all)

Arnav said in a concerned voice: kya hua khushi..please batao mujhe...kyun tum...(what happened khushi...tell me...why are you...)

Khushi: aapko is haal mein dekh ke...(seeing you like this)

She touched his cheeks and said: aapne aap ko dekha hai...hum jantey hai aapne zarur kuch nehi khaya hoga...aur dawaai bhi nehi li...(have you seen yourself...I know you must have not eaten anything nor have you taken your medicine)

Arnav: no khushi..i am fine...

Khushi: dekh saktey hai hum...(I can see)

Arnav: khushi..its okay...

Khushi: nehi hum kuch nehi sunna chahtey..aap abhi ghar jaayenge...(I don't want to listen to anything...you go home now)

Arnav quickly grabbed her hand: noways khushi....main tumhe yahaan chhor ke kahin nehi jaunga...(noways khushi....i can't live you here and go)

Khushi: hum sach mein thik hai arnavji..bas thodi der ke liye...(I am fine arnavji..please go for sometime)

When he was still not agreeing, khushi said angrily: aj hamara janamdin hai aur aap humey mana nehi kar saktey..(its my birthday and you can't say no to me)

Arnav couldn't say anything else. He said: okay fine..main jaa raha hoon but I will be back in an hour.(okay fine...I am going)

Khushi grinned.

Arnav faked anger and said: what's so funny?

Khushi: bebas aur lachar laad governor and laughed out (helpless laad governor)

Arnav: what the....

Khushi then said: dhanyavaad arnavji...(thanks arnavji)

Arnav: thanks... for what?

Khushi: hamarey janamdin pe itna khubsurat tofa dene ke liye...(for such a lovely birthday gift)

Arnav looked around a little surprised:gift? khushi lekin maine to tumhe koi gift diya hi nehi...(gift? But I haven't given you any gift!)

Khushi: diya...lekin aapko nehi pata...aankh kholtey hi humey aapna tofa mil gaya... she smiled.(you gave...you don't know...I got it as soon as I opened my eyes this morning)

Arnav now understood that she meant him. He smiled back and said: I'll be back.

Khushi nodded her head in agreement and arnavwent back to sheesh mahal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
186K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...
423K 21.4K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
11.9K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land