Obession

By BriasiaTanayeJackson

Mia Smith is a fun, sweet, innocent, smart girl. She is about to graduate high school and go to college with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

529 15 9
By BriasiaTanayeJackson

Mia P.O.V.

I stayed in the same room for I don't know how long just waiting on Noah to get back. It felt like years just waiting. Have not sleep nor ate. I don't know why but I just know today he is coming back I just have a feeling. So i go downstairs and get something to eat because I was starving. I grabbed an apple and ran back to the room before anyone could notice i came out of it. I ate the apple in a matter of seconds. I through it away and sat on the bed. What am I even doing here. Chasing a man that I could have sworn just met, and now I can't get enough of. Yes I have lost some shit and maybe even gain some. I need to work on myself because this man is getting the best of me maybe I need to play tough girl, but what if I ain't tough. Then again they don't know that. Andrew called me downstairs and a huffed and puffed but silently obeyed. When I got downstairs I see that Andrew was looking for new houses. I said are you leaving with a shocked face. He looked at me with a sorry look and said no you are. I stared to yell at him saying I am not going no where and the only way I am leaving is if you kill me. When we continue to argue I see Noah walk in the house and shut the door. I immediately go quiet. I ain't going to lie he looks really good in black and he looks tired but other then that he looks fine. I am over her going crazy and he is just fine. Maybe he just don't feel the same way as I do. But I am not giving up just yet. If he still shows me that he doesn't want me maybe it's is just a sign that we shouldn't be together. Andrew tried to talk but was cut off the the question I was waiting for. "What is she doing here?" I was about to say you cant get rid of me and I am not going no fucking where but he cuts me off with "you can stay here for tonight but we are finding you a house tomorrow and I am too tired to argue. I felt this overwhelming feeling of anger so I say " I can do what ever the fuck I want and stay whenever I want." He turns around so fast it startled me so I gasp and so does his brother. This a superior creature I don't know why I continue to defy him. I can see the anger on his face for a split sec then his face turns emotionless. He says "Listen here Mia I don't have fucking time to her you bitching you will stay in the god damn guest room and I will find you a house tomorrow if you don't like it I don't give a fuck you will either stay there are live on the streets. Now Andrew show her to the guessed me and If anyone got a god damn problem get the fuck out." Then he storms out like a angry toddler and leaves me and his brother shocked. I wonder why he does these things to me his moods changes and I just can't keep up. His brothers looks up at me and says " come on let me show you the guest room." I shake my head emotionless and follow him. He takes me to a room a lot smaller then Noah's. I say " thank you." He nods his head then he leaves the room. I am left alone with nothing but my thoughts. My mom is dead. She was token away from way to quickly from what I expected, and Its all my fault. I got involved with this guy I hardly know and now his crazy ex killed my mother and I am next. I don't know why I even moved in with a guy I barley know. I guess maybe I feel safe around him. Or even like I feel like we are meant to be together. What ever it is I need to lose this feeling because when things gets tough he kicks me out. This shit is so unfair. My anger sets back in and I get this crazy thought in my head. Its his ex girlfriends fault for all of my misery I will kill her. I open the door and all of the lights is off. I slip back into the room and pull out a backpack and some clothes. I fill the back pack half way with clothes and then I tip toe towards the kitchen and fill the other half with snacks and water and Gatorade. I grab someones keys and look out the window and there is guards everywhere. I wont be able to get threw. at this time I connect my phone to my speaker and slide the speaker under my bed and I run downstairs. I know if i create a distraction I can find a way out of here,but if i fail then I will be back to square one. i run downstairs and see this door way i never been in before. I open the door and its full of guns and armor and bulletproof vest. I take one of the vest and a couple guns. I then leave that room and go back to the kitchen and crouch down. I go to YouTube to play gunshot sounds. I'm glad my speaker can travel anywhere inside the house, and its very loud when i put it to the max. I look out the window and press play and the gunshots go off and all the guards outside come rushing in running upstairs they didn't even see me. I take that chance to run outside and hope in a car i am unfamiliar with and I pull off in a hurry forgetting everything behind me.

Wow I haven't been writing for a while now feels good to be back. I will try to post faster and enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
565K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...