π™΄πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πš™πš˜πšœπš’πšπš’πš˜πš—...

By lonelypeeep

Every single chapter is a different scenario and smut. some might have a storyline sum might not. 🫢 no disre... More

my brothers best friend
- fckin in the Rain
my brothers best friend pt2
SABBATH
✩ MIA ✩
The listening party
room 314
room 314 pt2
author's note
face fck †
β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
Loan shark
"Mr. Ahr"
Loan shark pt2
Novacane
solo
sleeping father
~ please ~
my brothers bestfriend 3
The After party

Yanna

2.2K 10 4
By lonelypeeep

[ disclaimer- ( ~*) by any sentences is what Yanna said and hes thinking about it and ( ***** )  by any huge paragraph is what he is envisioning. (~) < symbol for his inner voice thoughts. and (°) are like few minute time skips.]

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I sat bored, watching the clock. its 5. ten minutes from now she could be walking in. she always comes in at least ten minutes after 5.

No its not fucking weird that I track when she comes. Its lowkey the only good part of my shift..seeing her.

-

*ding* *ding*

the bell that hung directly over the gas station door, chimed loudly. Catching my attention, I turned around facing the store again to see who walked in.

Yanna.

as i knew she would.

walking to the back to grab that same strawberry jumex and the shitty pizza sticks we sell.

-

i watched in awe as she traveled around the store looking for whatever else. nothing but the shitty mall music that blasted thru the stores ceiling speakers, could be heard.

I was staring so hard i didn't realize she had stopped what she was doing to look back at me.

i quickly looked away once i noticed.

~ hopefully she doesn't think im weird ~

i heard the sound of a bag being picked up then seconds later she spoke.

"why were you staring at me." she asked, placing all her items on the counter. her soft voice sounds so sweet in my ears. "i wasn't." I responded nervously, not making eye contact. Just scanning.

"no ..im sure you were uh ..gustav." she smirked. i finally looked into her pretty brown eyes. "i just think you're pretty." i kinda shrugged. she smiled a little wider, tucking her long black & red hair behind her heavily pierced out ear.

"thank you gustav.. you're prettier." She chuckled.

~ she thinks im pretty. ahhhh ~

I chuckled too as i scanned the last item. "10 dollars boo." i smiled, moving my black hair from out of my eyes..

"but the thing says 20." she raised an eyebrow.

"I took sum off."

she turned away with a smile for a split second, then turned back to face me.

"thank you gustav." she dug around in her pocket and pulled out a ten. I took it , placing it in the cash register, then handing her a plastic bag.

a comfortable silence built up between us as she bagged up her snacks

"thanks again."

"no problem boo" I smirked. as she started to turn around i some what decided maybe now was a good time to ask her out.

"hey - um.."

she stopped in her tracks, facing back towards me.
"yes?." she smiled.

~ i cant do this ~

"n- nothin- uh ..have a good afternoon..or whatever."  I stuttered, giving her a smile to hide my embarrassment. She gave me a small smile before leaving out.

as soon as the door closed I was gagging.
I grabbed for the small trash can that sat next to my work stool.

"oh shit." i whispered before throwing up almost everything i ate from the last two months.

and I barely eat shit.

I groaned spitting the rest of the disgusting saliva from throwing up into the trash.

~ one day i hope i can actually communicate with her without throwing up from anxiety after.. Shit would be easier ..maybe i could actually ask her out..~

°

[ off work ]

°

"ughhhhhh." I groaned. Its just a regular boring night. me in my apartment alone not doing shit, just smoking. been this way for as long as i can remember.

but other then that..

all i can think about is Yanna.

seeing her pretty face and hearing her sexy...so fucking sexy- soft voice..

I cant wait for 5 pm tmr.

just thinking about her makes me horny.

I took one last rip of the bong before putting up all my smoke shit, stashing it in my dresser. I plopped back down on my bed.

reruns of her smiling and saying my name played thru my mind.

~ dam this girl ..what is it about her ..i need her..so fucking badly ~

×

~ *thank you gustav* ~

~ *you're prettier* ~

~ *thank you gustav...you're prettier* ~

----

~ ugh ~

I sat up against my headboard.

  ~ *thank you gustav... you're prettier* ~

I lifted up my boxers sum. I slid my hand into them and grabbed my dick.

I closed my eyes, stroking it and going slowly as her smile and voice replayed in my mind like a broken record. I breathed heavily as the pleasure became more and more intense.

****** i opened my eyes and to my surprise there she was.******
sitting on my lap, naked. this feels.. so real. I stared in her eyes so long i didn't realize i was inside of her.

"you're so fucking pretty." I grinned, placing my hands on her waist. she giggled, a smile appearing on her face. "you're prettier." she replied. ~ god her smile ~

I smashed my lips into hers. not being able to contain myself. She kissed back. Her fingers tangled in my hair and my hands gripping her torso. she whimpered into the kiss as she began grinding on my dick. "ohh gustav." she moaned softly. pulling away from the kiss.

"you feel so fucking amazing yanna." I spoke low, stroking deep into her. She made soft sounding noises as I began kissing and biting at spots on her neck. she threw her head back in pleasure. "dont that make you feel good, baby..?." I whispered, taking my mouths attention away from her neck.

"I-It feels so goood gustav." she squealed, grinding a bit faster.

°

we stared lustfully at each other me looking up at her and her staring down at me. Our breathing heavy and bodies moving aggressively in sync. "im in love with you Yanna." I groaned, looking down. I watched her pussy as it slid on my dick smoothly then back to watching her pretty face. she smiled shortly before going back to making that cute sex face.

I pulled her more against me and wrapped both arms tightly around her body. Her arms wrapped around my head as she bounced. "shiiit." I whispered.

"faster gus.." Her angelic moans filling up my ears.

I closed my eyes, stroking into her faster. speeding up the orgasm i was close to having "fuckkk yanna..im gonna nut baby" I moaned out. breathing heavier and holding her tighter as i was near to finishing.

*** "cum in me gustav." she moaned out, holding me tight ***

°

that was the last thing my mind imagined before I came.
I whispered a breathy "shit." opening my eyes again. She was gone. Ofc. I quickly grabbed a random napkin that sat on my nightstand and wiped up my nut that had splattered onto on my stomach, then threw it to the floor.

°

a wave of loneliness took over me as i pulled my boxers back over my dick. all i can think about is her.. still. my brains over loading with imagines of her from the past few weeks she started coming to the store.

I sighed, laying down fully and dragging the cover over my head.

~ she's too perfect ~

- hope u like it Yanna 🙏-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 42 5
Basically a collection of oneshots based of smut-prompts I had in mind. This mostly will feature Sebastian/Reader or Sebastian/MC, but that could cha...
825K 7.5K 55
My only job here is to fuel your jj thirst I write a lot of angst cause I'm emotional and don't know how to cope with itπŸ‘ [August 8th] : HIT 100K RE...
3.8K 38 4
Y/n has feelings for her friend JJ and her step brother Rafe. They despise each other, but she still manages to make an arrangement. In other words...
15.4K 83 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) πŸ’œSweet reader x Micheal afton...