Alpha Lilly

Da Ruhu95

An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What a... Altro

01 A Midnight Run*
02 Wolves*
03 Coming Home*
04 The Meeting*
05 And So it Begins*
06 An Unexpected Invitation*
07 The Dress*
09 Party Prep*
10 The Banquet*
10 Lilly's POV*
11 The Test*
12 Out*
13 Mates*
14 Alpha Aaron*
15 Fight Fair*
16 Shadow Lilly*
17 Paperwork*
18 What Do You Want*
19 Fight*
20 Rogue*
21 Oh Brother Where Art Thou*
22 The Aftermath*
23 The Date*
24 Back Again*
25 Captivity*
26 Rescued*
27 Alpha Lilly*
28 A Ceremony To Plan*
29 Mated*
30 After*
A/N

08 Another Run Another Problem*

985 66 3
Da Ruhu95

Friday morning Alpha training/ paperwork went more like paperwork/ paperwork. It may suck but I'm learning a lot about my pack. Father has shown me the territory borders. I've gotten to know the wolves in charge of the different sectors. I've read personal files on everyone.

Today most of the papers father gave me have to do with the various North American Alphas; Our diplomatic relation to them, Locations of the packs, previous correspondence, and info on the next in line to be Alpha.

"How are you doing Lilly?" father asks.

"Fine." I say as I continue dating and sorting the files.

"Did you give me these because of tomorrow?" I ask.

Father nods. "It's better to be prepared walking into this. Everyone will be curious about you. So, the more you know the better you will be able to deal with the big headed Alphas you'll meet."
Finally father gives me something about this banquet. I push for more.

"So what exactly happens at these things?"

"That's enough for today." Father says "You can go get ready for training."

"Denied!!" My wolf yells.

"Oh, shut up you!" I respond as I walk out the door.

I make my way to the game room to kill time when I'm stopped by Dalton.

"Hey Lil!" He says stopping me in the hall. "We haven't hung out in a while... let's go for a run."

"Can't." I respond. "Training with Beta, Delta, and the warriors."

"I thought Alpha lifted your restrictions." Dalton says.

"He did!" I say defensively.

"Doesn't look like it to me." He says. "More like he just swapped your chains out for different ones."

"No, I have freedom now!" I say. I know he's just trying to get me wound up so I'll agree to go but you know what?

It's working.

"Prove it... come with me." Dalton pushes.

"Fine!"

I link Beta Carson and Delta David that I won't be at training and link father to tell him where I'm going. He didn't sound happy but didn't forbid it either.

"Let's go!"

We race outside like too kids playing hooky (which we kinda are). I shift as quickly as I can and wait for Alt.

"Took ya long enough. maybe you need to be in training right now!" I link jokingly when his blonde wolf finally appears. He is that nearly silver blond so it catches the sun. It kinda hurts my eyes to look too long.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He links back. "Come on!"

We run deep into the woods until we hit the border then follow it south a few miles. We reach a clearing and lay in the grass soaking up the sun. It was cold last week but today spring is here and it is beautiful.

"So I've been learning about the surrounding packs." I tell Dalton.

"Really?... cool mostly I just patrol close to home... this is the furthest out I've been in awhile." He responds.

"And you talk about me being stuck at home." Alt rolls his eyes at me "You know what pack starts on the other side of the clearing?" I ask him eager to show my knowledge. He looks at the far tree line.

"Nope!... and don't care." He says and begins rolling around in the grass.

"Well it is the Midnight Moon Pack. Largest in North America. Alpha.... Aaron I think. About 600 wolves to our 574." I say.

"About to be 573 when you bore me to death." Dalton responds then sits up straight and I know why because I smell it too. We look at each other and say at the same time.

"BLOOD!"

As soon as we think it a wolf comes barreling across the clearing followed by 6 more wolves. I can tell by the stench the pursuing wolves are rogue.

"Dad, rogues, south east corner, clearing." I link quickly the first wolf collapses in front of us. "Bring a medic."

Dalton and I take protective positions between the wolf and the rogues. They run up snarling at us and begin to circle.

"There are too many of them, Lil." Dalton links and I don't disagree.

"I linked my father we just have to hold them off." I respond.

The first one to charge comes at me rather haphazardly. I dodge and grab him by the neck. Biting hard I feel him go limp. Well that was easy I think but It was premature as the remaining 5 charge at once. 2 go after Dalton 2 after me and 1 the unconscious wolf. I dodge my two and tackle the one after the down wolf. He pushes me off and I jump on top of the down wolf daring the rouges to make a move. They pause and begin circling again when a growl more akin to a roar causes them all to freeze.

My father and a large group of wolves spring out of the woods charging at us. The rouges turn to run but the warriors tackle them. It is a blood bath.

Father runs over to me and places his head over mine in a sort of wolf hug. The pack members begin shifting and come back in loose gym shorts. One of them throws me some clothes and I quickly shift and dress.

"Who is this?" Is the first question father asked as we look down at the naked boy that the doctor is working on.

"Best guess? A member of the the Midnight Moon Pack. He came running from their territory." I answer. Father shakes his head.

"Filthy rouges!" He spits looking down at the one I killed. "Future reference, little wolf..." He says pulling me in for a hug and wiping the blood off my chin with his sleeve. "When you say you need a doctor... make sure you let me know it's not you who needs a doctor."
I nod.

"Sorry daddy." I say and he hugs me again.

• • • • • • • •

Back at the pack house the doc takes the wolf to the infirmary, the warriors take the only surviving rogue to the cells, and I take a shower.

"Rogue blood is nasty!" I think brushing my teeth for the third time.

"We kicked butt!" My wolf responds happily.

"Yea we did!" I agree swishing mouth wash.

SPIT!

"Much better."

"Big Baby!" My wolf says.

"I don't like the taste of blood sue me!" I snap back.

"Wimp"

"Vamp"

"Take it back!"

"Nope!"

My wolf tunes me out... okay, so, maybe that was a low blow but it shut her up didn't it?... didn't it?... fine.

"I'm sorry." I say but she keeps me blocked.

I make my way down stairs to find the place alive with action. I grab a passing pack member .

"Where is Alpha Mason?" I ask.

"Ummmm... cells I think." They respond.

I leave the pack house and make my way to the cells.

As I enter I can hear my father.

"Why were you after that boy?" He asks with a command.

I turn the corner and see the rogue behind bars gripping his head.

"Ahhhh... we weren't after him he got in the way!" he yelps.

"Where were you going?" Another questioning command comes from my father.

The rogue curls up on the ground hands over his head. "Don't make me.. don't make me say. He'll kill me. Don't make me say!" He whines rocking himself back and forth on the cement still gripping his head.

"Don't worry about that my little rogue." Father says in a sickening sweet hiss. "I'll kill you now SPEAK!" he commands. The bars shake at his words.

"Red ri... riv... rivers..." the rogue stammers and collapses.

Father turns away from the cell and sees me.

"What are you doing here, Lilly?" He asks in a low voice that sends shivers down my spine.

"Learning." I say. Probably not the best answer but it's true. I'd never seen an interrogation before.

"Let's go." He says leading me out of the cells. "Take care of that." He says to a guard pointing at the lifeless rogue.

Fathers POV

"What was that about? They were after us?" Lilly asks as we walk back to the pack house.

I try to gather my thoughts but I hate having to break people, kill people... worst part of the job and my innocent little girl saw it.

"We did what was necessary. What was right. And she will have to do it too one day." My wolf is right. I know, but still.... she's growing up too fast.

"Father?" Lilly asks.

"Sorry, Lil, I don't know anything yet." I say as we enter the pack house and I head to my office. "I have to contact Alpha Aaron about the boy... I'll talk to you later, little wolf." And with that I close my door pull out Alpha Aaron's file and dial the number.

Lilly's POV

I waited outside fathers office for a good hour and a half with no movement so I decided to check on the midnight moon wolf.

What I found in the infirmary was a boy. No more than 13 he had no business taking on a rouge. His wolf was large compared to his human form... "He must have Alpha blood." I think to myself.

"How is he doc?" I ask. Taking a seat at the boys side.

"Healing fast he should be awake soon." The doctor answers. No sooner does he say it the boy starts to stir.

He sits up. "Where am I?" He asks blinking at the light.

"Red Rivers Pack." I hear my father boom from behind me.

"Alpha." The boy says bowing his head.

"I'm taking you home." Father says to the boy, then to the doctor. "Make sure he's ready."

"Thank you sir." the boy says not looking up. Father points to me.

"With me." He says and I get up to follow.

Outside the infirmary Father turns to me.

"I am going to take the boy home and stay with the Midnight Moon Pack until the Alpha banquet tomorrow. Beta Carson and Samantha will bring you along tomorrow." Father says.

"Why can't I just go with you now?" I ask.

"Because I said so. This is what we're doing, little wolf. I'll see you tomorrow."
Father gives me a hug and turns back into the infirmary closing the door

Beta Carson comes up to me.

"You're gonna stay with Sam and me tonight." He says wrapping an arm around me. "She says she has big plans to get you dolled up for the banquet and she needs an early start."

"Ohhhh no that does not sound like fun to me." I think. Beta Carson starts to laugh as if reading my thoughts.

"You don't really have a choice. You know how Sam is. She ALWAYS gets her way."

I take a deep breath. I know its true. "Fine!" I say as and we walk to Beta Carson's house.

You're gonna like the boy...

Well I liked him enough to make him his own book so I think you'll like him!

What did you think?

I truly love comments!

Have a good day!

RU

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
183K 5.7K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
72.5K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
159K 4.8K 54
Oh look it's The girl who stole my man." She said smirking triumphantly. "Oh really I remember clearly that it was you who stole my man. But, at leas...