Body.

By siighbrat

"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20. More

BODY|SOUNDTRACK.
BODY1.
BODY2.
BODY3.
BODY4.
BODY5.
BODY7.
BODY8.
BODY9.
BODY10.
BODY11.
BODY12.
BODY13.
BODY14.
BODY15.
BODY16.
BODY17.
BODY18.
BODY19.
BODY20.
BODY21.
BODY22.
BODY23.
BODY24.
BODY.

BODY6.

20.5K 1.5K 1.2K
By siighbrat

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

"BITCH, Dashawn really tried to break up with me." Mocha said as we sat in my car.

"Y'all annoying." I said filing my nail.

"No he fucking annoying, bitch gon say "I'm too much drama" bitch I wouldn't give a fuck." I glanced over at her.

"Why do you keep playing with that boy knowing you fucking around with Pooter? Leave him alone."

"But I like him." she pouted.

"But you're having sex with Pooter." I looked at her like she was dumb.

"But Pooter is my best friend."

"Okay well stop fucking Pooter and be in a serious relationship instead of running from commitment because you think every man is gonna treat you how you grandfather treated your grandmother for fifty years before they divorced." I told her.

"Okay bitch cause you ain't have to just read me like that." I shrugged.

I honked the horn again just as Pooter walked out his house with his middle finger up. "Y'all know Toya ass don't play that shit." he said getting in the car.

"You taking all fucking day and night." I said.

"Well excuse the fuck out of me for washing my ass and caring about my hygiene." he said. "Bitches in a rush to get to they nigga house."

"That's not my nigga, stop saying that." I rolled my eyes. "Bitch before you be walking up the freeway."

"Wouldn't be the first." he mumbled.

"Pooter we gotta stop having sex, I'm finna be faithful to my man." Mocha said.

"Okay." he said plainly.

"Okay good." she nodded and I rolled my eyes. These dumbasses wasn't nearly about to stop having sex.

"Is this the building, Pooter?"

"It's the next one." he said. Once we pulled into the parking lot they asked me for a code.

"What's the code?" I asked turning around to look at him, he shrugged.

"I was always with him when we came here." I turned my face up calling Ameer.

"What's the code?" I asked when he answered.

"4352." he said and I hung up telling the man and he buzzed me in.

I parked my car and got out as Pooter threw his arm around my shoulder. "Why you got a attitude?"

"I don't know." I said honestly, laying my head on his side.

"You tired?" he asked me and I nodded as we got to the elevator. He pressed the fifth floor button.

"I want some good ass soul food." Mocha said and I nodded in agreement.

"That do sound good right now." I said as the elevator stopped. "You know what the address is?"

"5643." I looked for the number stopping once I seen it. I knocked on the door.

"This apartment building nice." Mocha said as some little white girl walked past us. She eyed Pooter and I looked at him knowing he seen her, Pooter would fuck anybody.

"I'll be right back." Pooter said walking behind her as I shook my head.

"Yessir, get her ass best friend." Mocha said making me laugh.

I raised my hand to knock again but the door swung open revealing Ameer. "Hi Meer."

"Wassup Mocha." he said hugging her as I walked past him and into his apartment. "Now how you gon tell me not to come in somebody house and not speak but you doing the same thing." Ameer grabbed my arm pulling me back towards him as Mocha walked towards his kitchen.

I shrugged. "What's wrong with you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged again. "I think I'm sleepy."

"Well why you come?" he asked and I turned my face up.

"Because you asked me to?" I said as more of a question. "I can leave."

"You know I ain't mean it like that." he said and I just looked at him.

He so damn fine.

"Okay, Ameer." I said looking him up and down, my eyes stopping at his grey sweat pants.

"My eyes up here." he said making me look up.

"Shut up." I laughed and he pulled me into him for a hug.

"Surprised you ain't doing nails." he said as we walked into the living room.

"I don't do nails on Mondays." I said looking around the room. "It's nice in here, give me a tour."

"You can give yourself a tour." he said sitting down on the couch, I grabbed his hand trying to pull him up. "You can't pull me."

"I bet you can't pull me Tootie!" Mocha shouted from the kitchen making me laugh.

"Come onnnn." I whined still pulling his arm and he sat staring at me not moving a bit. "Ameer."

"Jodecy." he said back and I let his arm go, crossing mine across my chest. "It's literally nothing to see."

"So what!" I said and he smacked his lips, standing up from the couch and walking ahead of me down a long hallway.

"This the bathroom, this the guest room, this the other guest room, and this my room." he said turning to look at me. "Happy?"

"You're rude." I pushed past him into his bedroom.

It was decorated a the colors gray and white and it smelled like clean linen and Versace cologne. "This is nice, how much is your rent?"

"1,200 a month." I snapped my head towards him.

"I wish the fuck.." I mumbled. "That's too much, Ameer."

"I can afford it." he shrugged.

"Can I sit on your bed?" I asked him and he nodded making me climb onto the king sized bed and almost fall asleep instantly. "I'm so tired."

"You lucky cause ion like that outside clothes on my bed shit." he said as I laid in the bed watching him move around the room.

He still had boxes that were unpacked sitting in the corner, while laying in his bed I was able to look at the pictures that hung on the wall, their were only two.

One with a middle aged woman and two little boys.

The other with just the two little boys.

"Meer, that's you?" I pointed at the picture. He nodded. "And who else?"

"My little brother, Ryan." he told me. I smiled looking at the picture, both boys were smiling hard, with their front teeth gone.

"Y'all was so cute."

"I'm still cute." Ameer said making me roll my eyes.

"Not too much." I chuckled when knocking came to the door. "Wanna know something?"

"Hmm?" he looked up from the blunt he was rolling.

The type of person I was, I'm gon step regardless.

If it ain't the response I'm looking for oh well, won't know til you try.

"I think you fine.." I said making him smirk. "I just had to tell you that."

"I'm not what you want, Tootie." he said, shaking his head.

"You don't know what I want." I responded quickly.

"Whatever it is, it ain't me." he said as the knocking continued at the door.

I got up from my spot on the bed and walked to where he sat, standing in front of him, I grabbed the bottom of his face. "You don't know what I want." I repeated.

"Whatever it is, Jodecy, I promise it's not me. I'm gon fuck ya life up." he said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Do it." I said grabbing the tray he was using to roll the blunt on and sitting it on the dresser. "Fuck my life up."

"Jodecy." he chuckled shaking his head. "Listen to me."

"Ameer, I dare you." I said making him smirk.

Usually I was one to make better choices, but I should've listened when he said it. He was never one to lie.

lol y'all fucking thought JU was some shit, wait til y'all see this.

i don't want the book to seem like it's moving quick but i also don't want to bore y'all with filler chapters until i get the ball rolling.

y'all kill me with that shit🤦🏽‍♀️.

Q11: what's your favorite book of mine?

Q12: who's you're favorite face claim that i've used out of all my books?

i really wanna use the bratgirlpage and i'm sad y'all don't interact ☹️i had big plans.

y'all i feel the neeeeed to give props to my black woman writing urban on wattpad because omg the girls are SNAPPING okay!!!

i think i'm gonna do a lil a/n tagging some verrrrrry good urban authors i've been coming across! their minds!!!!

okey bye babes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4K 25
"Nobody ride for me, tell me love me , tell me you'd ride for me." ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ 2020
120K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
264K 9.1K 50
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
18.2K 358 28
Just readโœจ.