𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 18 : Stares
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 22 : Sadistically Hot
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 24 : Love at First Sight
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 32 : ONE SHOT
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 38 : World is Mine
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure

1.1K 21 3
By RukiiSama89

時々私は良いことができます、時々私は悪いことができます。しかし、あなたがサディストとマゾヒストの間で私に尋ねるならば...あなたはすでに答えを知っています、八代〜。

(Sometimes I can be good, Sometimes I can be bad. But if you ask me between a Sadist and a Masochist... You already know the answer, Yashiro~.)

---★★★---

---★★★---

(Yashiro Nene X Hanako Kun)

WARNING! : MATURE CONTENT SO SKIP THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED. ALSO, THE CONTENT IS 18+ SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Psh, as if there's such a scary place more than a toilet." Hanako who was just a new transfer student at Kamome Academy High-school was been a hot topic for higher and lower year students.

It's because of his name. It's kinda disturbing and alarming at the same time.

"My name doesn't have a meaning. It's just a normal name. There's nothing to fuss about it. What's the big deal?" Hanako asked the photographer in front of him.

Mitsuba Sousuke just put down his camera for a second. Glaring at Hanako like he wants to take a photo of him but for real, it wasn't. The Journalism club just asked him to take a picture of a popular school boy who happen to have some rumors.

"Look, it's just simple. SMILE and then LOOK AT THE LENS of the CAMERA. After that we're done. Why would you talk to me like that? I'm not a stalker." Mitsuba hissed as he started to get annoyed by Hanako's personality.

"You're too creepy to act. Get lost, little girl."

"I'm a BOY, I have a freaking THING that was the same as yours."

"What?" Hanako's eyes widen in response. 'He was too pretty to become a boy. His charisma got different on the other students.'

Because of Mitsuba's talented skills in photography, it was a good help for the journalisim club. But he was a popular one since most of the students mistook him for a girl. His sudden change of personality of being good and cute can be switchable.

There was a time, Minamoto Kou who is the Ace of the Sports happen to crash ways with Mitsuba. He accused him that Kou is a pervert and had guts to touch him. Mirsuba may over react but he always said "You're a pervert just like in those porn videos." When he happened to meet You in the school hallway.

"You're making my job more and more harder than before. All you need is to do a pose? I'm already begging so -"

"Because I'm nothing like that TOILET GIRL that you referred as. I came from my parents, not inside the Bowl's mouth. That's filthy and gross." He cut his words off.

"Why do you have to be like that? The school is not a normal place for popular people. Especially if you're the one who's always in the HOT TOPIC. Just deal with it. You know that we're going to be issued once we stayed so long together. The others might misunderstood again." Mitsuba was so sick about the cancerous people who always give a shit on other's life when they can't even fix theirselves.

"Tsk, Hanako-San is a girl. I'm a BOY. And second... She's just a fake Japanese urban legend."

"This school is haunted. Since not most of the students can see super naturals, it was believed that they're a living person in disguise. And you're one of them."

"Rumors." Hanako sighed as he give 3 fast post that Mitsuba perfectly caught. The flash of the camera and the sudden 'click' of it was in sync to Hanako's movements.

"Thanks." Mitsuba said. Hanako was quiet and walks away not minding his own professionalisim.

"D-Damn." Hanako cursed when someone was whispering behind his own thoughts.

'A girl who seeks for a wish.'

Hanako frustratingly put his hands on his hair. He feels like he's going insane.

Every after class, this always happened to him for unknown reason. He mean it to himself that he's not just a normal student like the others.

He can be more comparable to a genie with a psycho attitude.

To calm himself down, he pulled out something sharp. It was a knife given to him by his father but it was just for protection. But he doesn't know what's the purpose of protection when he has a messy life to deal with.

"What are you doing?" A soft voice makes him flinch as he looks around seeing a girl with magenta eyes and yellow flecks. Her long hair is a light cream color, and gradually fades into a soft teal green at the tips.

"Sir? Are you alright?" Her shaky voice become clear to Hanako as he grab her hands.

"I-I can't calm down. Please help me." Hanako heavily sighed as he tried to calm himself.

"We should go to the clinic-"

"The class is over and the clinic was only open in a short period of time. We're supposed to be at our own dorms but I'm having a hard time right now. Sorru for the burden that I give you."

"You're breathing is not normal." Yashiro was in panicked but Hanako was closely to run out of sight.

"Why do I have to be like this? I'm still a teen-ager yet I feel like I always bring a burden to this world." Yashiro sighed as she closed her eyes.

'CPR! CPR! CPR! YOU BAKA!' Yashiro kissed the boy. Her heart is beating so fast because she'll take full responsibility once the guy found that he's been unconscious and he's with her.

Hanako opened his eyes to see a girl. Just a plain girl to his own taste.

He pushed her gently when he wakes up. "That's agressive and pretty kind of rude. Kissing is not only a solution for my situation."

"But I'm the one who's responsible and I can't think straight because I'm panicked on your state of conditions!" Yashiro yelled that makes Hanako cover his ears.

"You'll pay for that, I don't like being yelled to a daikon like you." He eyed her.

She was... Kawaii.

"I don't want your thanks anymore! Fine! I'll leave you alone then." Yashiro stand up as she wiped off her lips like there's a dirt. But Hanako responded to her fast as he get a knife and pointed it at her neck.

"You've caused a lot of trouble to me. I think, I'm the one who should be responsible to you since you need something to me. I can grant any wishes, just be ready to know the value the prize because it's not for free."

''Stop kidding around."

"Do I look like I'm joking? If I am, then... " Hanako pressed the knife a little to her neck making it bleed.

"What do you want?!" Yashiro yelped in fear.

"Make a wish."

"I like Minamoto-Senpai! I want him to love me!"

Hanako's eyes wided as she shamelessly cursed a boy that she likes.

"Love? That's not available to be granted. And besides, I'm not letting you. You're not his, you're mine."

He started to kiss Yashiro as he use a spell to keep her voiceless. He'll be at the top and always be a king.

A leader, a powerful one. No one would turn against him.

His hands started to travel but after that, Yashiro just pushed him as she ran away.

As if she can escape to him. She's already been chained to him. Because... Everything started to that accident kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
206K 2K 26
I write really fucking long stories like usually 1500+ words. i'll do some other stuff to lmao. Uhh yeah this book is just a bit cringe so beware. Li...
45.6K 569 19
•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧• A full one shot of Toilet bound Hanako-Kun!!! Any request is granted !!!! •♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎• " H...