Falling in Love with The Demo...

By SepticMary

🚨 DISCONTINUED 🚨 ⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️ ⚠️ SWEARING ⚠️ ⚠️SUICIDE ATTEMPTS⚠️ ⚠️SELF HARM⚠️ ... More

Enjoy The Story!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N

Chapter 43

71 6 8
By SepticMary

I unlocked my locker, still shaken up on what all just happened. But, alas, I needed to go to class. (Wow, that rhymed-)

I got the books I needed, and locked my locker back.

I walked down the hallway, as I saw that it was empty for once- or.. so I thought.

I looked down at the ground thinking to myself as I made my way to English class. But was soon interrupted as I bumped into somebody.

I stumbled and fell backwards, dropping my books onto the floor.

"Hey! Watch where you're fucking going!" An unknown voice said in front of me.

Without looking up, I panicked and tried to gather my belongings. "I'm so sorry.. I should've been paying more attention." I said, as I hesitantly looked up at a very pretty emo/goth-styled girl my age.

She looked down at me slightly shocked.

"Oh, sorry about that.. you get enough shit as it is. Are you alright?" She asked, crouching down as helping me up. "Mary.. right?" She asked, smiling slightly.

I quickly nodded as I gave her a soft, shy smile.

"The name's Luna. Sorry for the misunderstanding.. thought it was some other asshole who bumped into me." She said, fixing her hair.

"Well, nice to meet you, Luna! But.. if you don't mind me asking, why are you being so nice to me..? Why aren't you calling me bitch and slut like everyone else does..?" I asked, feeling my stomach slightly turn at the nicknames everyone gives me.

"Exactly like I said, you get too much shit for doing nothing as it is. There's no reason for me to just make it worse by doing the same.." She said, as she put her hands in the front pockets of her jeans.

"Oh, God- um.. that's the first. Thank you, Luna." I said as I smiled.

"Hey, it's no problem." She said, softly punching my arm as I giggled. "But I gotta get to class, and I'm pretty sure you do too.. so, here." She said, handing me a little piece of paper with her phone number on it. "We'll talk later, Mary! See you at lunch!" She yelled back at me as she ran down the hallway to her class, I'm guessing.

"See ya." I said, under my breath as I looked down at the paper in my hand and smiled to myself.

"Think later, Mary.. I need to get to class." I muttered to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.6K 19
You're a girl who lives by yourself in an apartment. you have a job to survive, but life gets pretty dull. In order to escape from your boring life a...
14.7K 352 16
(Anti and 18 year old female reader.) You are a huge fan of Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye, and fly out to LA for a convention. Obviously stoked to b...
2.9K 178 43
You were finally going to see Jacksepticeye-your favorite YouTuber- in real life on his "How Did We Get Here Tour". While you waited in your seat, q...
22.9K 706 14
[ Stop working not finshing it] You are just walking outside to empty your garbage can. But as you were doing so someone came out from behind you and...