LOVE AND WAR | THE WHITE QUEEN

By arios2004

In which King Edward IV finds himself captivated by a woman he cannot have and no matter how many years pass... More

EDIT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
PART TWO
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
TIMELINE
PREQUEL: THOMAS FITZROY STORY

LOVE AND WAR

21.3K 254 89
By arios2004

"I'VE ONLY KNOWN ONE TRUE LOVE IN MY LIFE AND THAT WAS WITH YOU, NORA."

NORA FITZROY
portrayed by Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz

KATHERINE FITZROY
portrayed by Lena Headey

EDWARD IV
portrayed by Max Irons

ARTHUR NEVILLE
portrayed by Will Kemp

ARTHUR PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Daniel Sharman

ELIZABETH PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Lily James

THOMAS PLANTAGENET
portrayed by William Mosley

GRACE PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Nell Tiger Free

GEORGE PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Charles Vandervaart

KATHERINE PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Skyler Wexler

EDMUND PLANTAGENET
portrayed by Art Parkinson

"YOU LAY WITH HER AS THOUGH YOU LOVE HER, LIKE SHE COULD SO EASILY REPLACE ME."

SUMMARY:

DESPITE BEING OF LANCASTRIAN BLOOD, Nora Fitzroy was never truly treated as such. After all, she was the daughter of the king's bastard brother. Her father was Thomas Fitzroy, the bastard son of Henry V, the illegitimate son who was born before the marriage between him and Catherine of Valois.

Nora's mother was of aristocratic blood, though. A marriage between her mother and father was something no one expected to happen, but it did.

Nora was raised with luxuries most daughters of bastards never got. She lived at court, growing up with her mother and father. She was treated well by King Henry VI, her uncle, and even Mageret of Anjou, the one everyone always liked to call "The Mad Queen".

Then, the War of the Roses began. That was when everything around Nora went to hell. Her father went off to fight in his half-brother's war and never returned. Nora couldn't take it anymore and used her own skills to join the war. She became a nurse to the wounded soldiers from both sides of the battlefield, against her mother's wishes.

After the battle of Towton, she did what she had always done. She treated the wounded. Only that wasn't all that ended up happening that day.

She met Edward of York for the first time. And as much as she wanted to hate him, she couldn't find anything to hate.

That was where the true trouble began.

She'd find herself caught between politics, warring sides, feuding brothers, and most of all, the fact that she could never marry the York King. For he'd married another, a commoner. Elizabeth Woodville.

PLAYLIST

READING GUIDE TO THE COUSINS' WAR SERIES IF READING IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

BOOK SIX: 
Title: Origins
Movie: The King
Status: Ongoing  

BOOK SEVEN
Title: The Untold
Movie: somewhat original
Status: Ongoing

BOOK ONE:
Title: Love and War
Show: The White Queen
Status: Completed  

BOOK TWO:
Title: Royal Blood
Show: The White Princess
Status: Completed

BOOK THREE:
Title: Bloodlines
Show: The Spanish Princess
Status: Ongoing

BOOK FOUR:
Title: Tudor's Curse
Show: The Tudors
Status: Completed

BOOK FIVE:
Title: Broken Crown
Show: The Tudors
Status: Ongoing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.6K 96
~π•­π–Šπ–™π–—π–†π–žπ–†π–‘ π–Žπ–˜ π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ~ Born the youngest daughter of Charles I, Duke of Bourbon, Constance of Bourbon grows up am...
10.1K 314 18
Princess Eleanor of Lancaster, the daughter of Margaret of Anjou and King Henry VI, finds herself in a dire situation after her half-brother's failed...
120K 4.2K 64
Medieval England - Year 1450: Eleanor was a poor shopkeeper's daughter whose only hope for a better life for herself and her family was to marry well...
110K 2.6K 56
Fortune favors the brave or incredibly reckless. Charles Brandon, the Duke of Suffolk, a man of impulsive nature takes a risk on a woman of cautious...