Total Drama Brutally Honest O...

By Nicguy101

Ships, opinions, thoughts, etc. More

Duncney
Aleheather
Gwent
The Seasons.
Brutally Honest Gwen Edition
Scottney
Gwen and Heather
Courtney and Heather

Gwuncan

81 2 2
By Nicguy101

Now just as a disclaimer to all the Gwuncan I'm sorry but this is just my opinion (please feel free to disagree but PLEASE be respectful)

    I strongly dislike Gwuncan. I ship them as best friends way better.
In season 1 they were great friends but argued sometimes.

In season 2 Gwen had a crush on Duncan while she was still with Trent well she liked him in the reunion episode but still. I wish Duncan and Gwen stayed friends but anyways.

In season 3 Duncan cheated on Courtney with Gwen. I would appreciate them more if Duncan broke up with before kissing Gwen but I understand. As much as I dislike Gwuncan I will give them credit it made drama this is a reality show called total drama so Gwuncan being a thing made the show more interesting BUT I wish they stuck with Duncney and Gwent.

  In season 5 they were okay I suppose. I'm sorry but I loved when they broke up but I wish it had build up their break up was random and out of nowhere. Their break up was one of the few things I liked about all stars. I'd take them over Scottney any day.

Overall rating: 4/10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.7K 49
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS" "I don't tolerate disobedience" ...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

89.5K 2.5K 37
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
395K 41K 22
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
72.4K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.