Judged By Your Cover. ( ON HO...

By xxShanaLoveexx

In a string of murders, a city that has a serial killer lurking around. And an unaware couple allows their 4... More

Judged By Your Cover.
Chapter 2- Budge Wont Ya?
Chapter 3- Sicken.
Chapter 5- Revenge's A Bitch.
Chapter 6- Missing In Action <3 .
Missing Youu.

Chapter 4- Bittersweet.

13 1 0
By xxShanaLoveexx

Bailey was crying in his room, and her infant cries were piercing through the mans heart. He walked into the room, and let out a deep sigh. Bailey had looked up at him, and wiped her face. She didn’t want to be anywhere near the man. The man couldn’t handle her cries anymore, so he gave in.

“Bailey.” The man sighed. “Do you want to go home?”

“With mommy? And daddy?” She sniffed and whined.

“Yeah. With mommy and daddy.”

“Yay!!” Bailey squealed as she jumped up, went down the stairs, and stood in front of the door. He follwed her downstairs, and looked at her.

“Go ahead. Go walk.” He said, letting her go. Bailey had looked at the man, ran up to him, and gave him a hug. He has never been loved in his life, so he didn’t know that he needed to hug her back. He just sat there, and embraced the fact that a girl actually adored her.

“Bye bye. You still my best fwiend.” Bailey said looking at the man.

“You’re still my friend, too.” The man said, smiling. “You promise that you’ll come visit me someday?”

“Yes. And maybe i’ll bwing mommy and daddy, too.” Bailey smiled as she stood by the door.

Suddenly, 2 masked men burst inside with pistols. One had covered Baileys mouth and put the gun to her head, while the other stood behind him.

“Bailey!!” The man shouted getting up, and pulling out his own gun.

“You better sit your ass down.” The second masked man said, pointing his gun at him. The man had his gun pointed at him also, but the masked man wasnt backing down.

“You better not hurt her or i’ll-“

“If you shoot him, i’ll blow her head right off. And all of this pretty blonde hair, will be scattered onto the ground.” The first masked man said with his hand over Baileys mouth, and his gun to his head. The man looked at Bailey, and it was the most frightened that he’d ever seen her. Her big blue eyes were bulged, as tears ran down her face, and onto his hand. The man had looked at her, and slowly lowered his gun.

“Fine.” The man said, giving in. “What do you guys want?”

“We want both of you to go into the kitchen, now!” The first masked man said flaring his gun, as the man and Bailey walked into the kitchen.

“Mommy…” Bailey wailed under her breath, as tears flowed onto her face.

“Bailey, listen to me. I’m not-“

“Did I ask you two to talk?!” The first masked man said, cocking his gun.

“No..”

“Right. Now SIT!”

The man and Bailey sat in two different kitchen chairs, as the two men pulled out duct tape. They wrapped two layers around their mouths, two layers around their wrists which was placed around their backs, and two layers to tie their feet together. The first man then picked up Bailey, and brought her his van, while the second man dragged the man by his feet, and to the car. He threw them in there, and slowly drove off.

For what the two masked men were doing this for, the man didn’t know. And where they were going, he definitely didn’t have a clue.

At the office, the four officers were called in for what would be their 6th murder. They drove out to a wooded area where police cars had combed around it, and began to check it out.

“This body is a day old.” One officer said walking up to the men, and walking with them back to the crime scene. “Local joggers said that it looked like rolled up carpet, and when they came to open it, they seen that it was a woman inside of there.”

“Wow.” Sg. Perez said, shaking his head. “This is the 6th murder within 12 days.”

“When are we gonna catch this son of a bitch?” Sg. Smith said in an angry tone. “This guy or girl has killed 6 people, and possible 7 with the missing Bailey girl.”

“There’s bruises on her face and arms, but we can’t find a cause of death by just looking at her.” The medical examiner said, feeling on her stiff body. “We ran her fingerprints through out database system in the truck, and it comes back to Manuela Rodrigez.”

“She’s a local prostitute.” Sg. August said. “We’ve arrested her a few times for prostituting out here.”

“Well, we’re gonna send her body to the medical examiners office for an autopsy.” The medical examiner said. “We see bruises and scratches, but none of these marks would kill her. We need to conduct an autopsy to see what she really died from.”

“Alright.” Sg. Crippen said. “Me and Sg. Perez will stay on the scene, Sg. August and Smith, you two go look for witnesses.”

“Okay.” Both officers said getting up, and going around the area.

Meanwhile, Bailey and the man were drove around in the car for three hours. Bailey had fell asleep for about 2 hours, then woke up. They’d stopped at a gas station to fuel up, when the man used his tongue to push the duct tape off a little, just so he could talk.

“Bailey..” The man said through his muffled mouth.

Bailey looked up at him, and stared at him. She couldn’t say anything, so she just looked.

“I promise that I won’t let any of those bad men hurt you. Do you understand me?” He said in a serious tone. Bailey responded by nodding her head.

He then bit into the tape and tore it with his teeth, so it could fully come off. He then took off his shoes using both of his feet, so that he could squeeze through the tape with his feet. He then bent his legs through the open part of his arms, so that his wrist would be in his front. He bit into the tape, and tore that part also. Bailey stared at him the whole entire time, waiting for him to take hers off.

“I’m gonna take yours off once they open the trunk, okay?” He said cocking his gun, and looking at her. She nodded her head again.

He’d watched the men walk up to the van, start the car, and began driving. They’d drove another hour, until they finally stopped. The 2nd masked man had got out, and opened the trunk, when the man had began firing at him. He shot at him three times, but only two hit his shoulders. The man jerked back, and began to limp back to the front seat.

“That asshole! He shot me!” He heard the man yell in his mexican accent.

“Come on Bailey, lets go!” The man said picking her up, and running out.

All of a sudden, the 1st masked man had got out of the drivers seat, and shot at the man. The man had dropped down on the ground, and covered up Bailey. The masked man then hopped into his truck, and drove off.

“That’s for killing Manuela!!!” The 1st masked man shouted, as he pulled off.

The man and Bailey had stood up, and seen that they were on a cliffed road. They both were terrified of heights, and the road was literally 500 feet over dry land. Cars often passed them, but they moved over and walked on the grassy part of the road so that they wouldn’t get hit. The man had looked down at Bailey, and took off her all of her duct tape.

“Don’t worry.” The man smiled. “I only dropped down to act like I was dead. Those men couldn’t shoot for shit.”

But as the man talked to Bailey, he noticed that she wasn’t saying anything back. She gave him a weird glare, as he stood up, held her hand, and began to walk.

“We’re gonna walk. All the way until we find some land, and a taxi.” The man continued. He looked at Bailey, and seen that she was crying again.

“It hurts..” Bailey said silently as she covered her side.

“It’s okay, Bailey.” He said, kneeling down to her. “Those bad men are gone!”

Then, he seen Bailey uncover her side. She’d been shot, and there was a minor amount of blood gushing out of her side. The mans immediate thought was to take her to the hospital, but he didn’t want anybody to know that he had the girl that was missing worldwide.

“Hopital.” Bailey moaned, as she looked at him.

“Bailey, we cant go to the hospital.” He said, shaking his head. He went over and picked up the duct tape that he tore off of her leg, and wrapped it around her wound. “Better?”

“No.” She whined.

“Well, i’ll fix you up when we go home.” The man said, holding her hand. “Lets just walk.”

The man and Bailey walked down the cliffed road for 35 minutes. He’d looked down at the cliff, and seen that they were getting close to the city. But this city, wasn’t the home city of Ohio. He knew that the men had drove them out of state so that he wouldn’t be able to find his way back home.

Suddenly, Bailey collapsed onto the ground, and stopped moving. The man went into immediate shock.

“Bailey.” He said in a shocked, yet calm tone. He kneeled down and lifted her up, and seen a massive amount of blood that had sept through the duct tape.

“Oh no! Bailey!!!” The man shouted to her as he teared up. No response.

She laid limp in the mans arms, and didn’t make a sound. Giving in, and possibly blowing his cover, he decided to track down a passing car, and asked them to take them both to the hospital. Even though he might be caught for kidnapping her, he didn’t care. Losing Bailey was the last thing that he wanted to happen.

They’d arrived at the hospital, and they immediately took her to urgent care. The man waited for 2 painful hours, before one of the doctors came out with her condition. But first, the doctor came out and asked a heartwrenching question.

“Is your daughter the missing girl on tv named Bailey? I’ve seen her around and-“

“No. You’re like the 8 billionth person to ask me that.” The man lied. “Her name is uhh…Carly. And how is she doing?”

“Carly’s doing fine.” The doctor said. “But we have to take that bullet out of her, and stitch her back up. It’s going to take a few hours, but she’s expected to survive.”

“Oh thank god.” The man sighed. “I don’t know what i’d do if I lost her.”

“Well, your daughter is fine. Don’t worry.” The doctor smiled.

The man was shocked that the doctor considered Bailey his daughter. As a pedophile, he didn’t consider her his daughter. He considered Bailey as his girlfriend, wife, and much more.

“We’re going to need Carly’s doctors records, too.” The doctor continued. “It seems that she’s never been to this hospital before.”

“Uhh, I cant give you that right now.” The man said in a confused tone, trying to come up with another lie. “I uhh…left them on my ummm…counter at my house.”

“Right. Well, we’re going to need your check and account number to pay for her medical fees.” The doctor said. The man pulled out a card that he stole, so that police wouldn’t track him down with him being at the hospital. They drew some money out of his credit card, then gave him back his card.”

“Thank you. You have a good day, sir!”

“You too.” He snarled, as he sat and waited.

4 hours later, Bailey ran out in the hospital room, and gave the man a hug. The man was asleep, but was quickly woken up. He was upset at first, until he seen that it was Bailey. She looked way better than she did before. She was cleaned, stitched up, and ready to go.

“Bailey!” The man said picking her up, then correcting himself. “I mean, Carly!”

“I all better!” Bailey squealed as she smiled at him. He looked under her shirt, and seen a patch on her wound.

“That’s good.” He smiled. “Lets get out of here!”

The man left the hospital, picked up Bailey so she didn’t have to walk, and walked to a nearby car rental place. He went inside and rented out a silver impala, drove home, and planned to never return it. They sat in the car, as Bailey ate some chips and an apple juice box that the man had got out of the vending machine. He looked at her and smiled, as she looked at him and smiled back.

“Look, Bailey.” The man said shaking his head. “I’m sorry for what those men did to you. They wont ever hurt you again.”

“Is okay.” Bailey said, looking ahead in the front seat. The man looked at the road, then looked back down at her.

“My name is Rob.” He said, smiling at her.

“Wob. You know what weer gonna do to those people who did dat to us?”

“What?”

“Weer going to kill dem.” Bailey said in an evil and deep tone. These words to the man, were bittersweet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...