psychotic // l.h.

By mahoganyhood

psy·chot·ic sīˈkädik/ adjective 1. of, denoting, or suffering from a psychosis. "a psychotic disturbance" syn... More

1 - the room
2 - scream
3 - the drawings
4 - her eyes
5 - care
6 - blue eyes
7 - ashton
8 - bath
9 - kiss me
10 - sunny side up
11 - anything bon iver
13 - hemmings
14 - shiny black pumps
15 - 1am
16 - scratch
17 - the knife
18 - sandwiches
19 - muffled screams
Epilogue

12 - plan b

1K 63 12
By mahoganyhood

Whoa the amount of postive feedback I get every chapter is so nice and I'm glad you like it so much. I get people on tumblr telling me they love it and it makes me even more motivated to write. So thank you so much. I haven't been updating much lately and I'm sorry but report cards went in this week so I had a lot of last minute test thrown at me.

I'll try to write a bit more next week.

xx-Em

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

There was no way I could get to the kitchen, so I opted to check the bathroom which mostly likely didn’t have windows but it was worth a shot. Plan B was the back door and to find someone once running around the building. I quickly ran into the two stalled bathroom looking around and finding a small window at the far end of the room. My heart jumped up my throat as I rushed over to the other side of the room and climbing on to the small couch in the corner that all fancy restaurants had.

The bathroom door flew open and bang against the wall, my head whipping around and landing on a pair of bright blue eyes clouded with fury.

“Oh, don’t think I didn’t pick up on your little charade. I knew what you were planning.” Luke said, his tone menacing as if acid dripped of his tongue.

“Luke, I didn’t-”

“Shut up!” he screamed, his eyes glazed over.

“You know what? How about you fucking shut up this time Luke! You know, just for a change!” I scream back sarcastically out of defence. I was scared.

“You know, I thought you were different. You’re just like the rest of them. You just keep trying to get away. You keep trying to control me and fix me and shit. You fucking said you loved me.” He said, laughing and sliding his hand down his face, rubbing over his features in sarcastic sorrow.

“You’re the one who told me you wanted to change! Why are you pretending that didn’t happen? And I wasn’t trying to get out.” I said, sinking into the couch beneath me and wishing it would eat me and let me leave the world.

“Stop lying, bitch.” Luke said, his voice dangerously low and a menacing expression looming over his face, his jaw set.

We stared at each other in silence, my chest was heaving and so was his. Luke moved forward slowly, backing me up against the sink. My hands gripped the edge of the counter firmly and I could feel my knuckles turn white. He put one hand on either side of the counter, cornering me and pressing me against it. I could feel his breath against my ear as I turned my head away, refusing to look at him.

He leaned forward and kissed the shell of my ear lightly, sliding his hand down my arm and lacing his fingers through mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, his mood change making my heart rate pick up and sweat form on my hairline.

“Honey, I didn’t mean it. You know I didn’t.” He said, playing with a loose piece of hair that was dangling along my cheek bone.

“What the fuck.” I say under my breath, mind racing and he trailed his hands along my jaw as I kept my face turned away, staring at the door.

“You didn’t really want to leave me, did you? You’re just confused, that’s all. You’re so confused. Everything’s going to be just fine.” He said, playing his pointer finger under my chin and his thumb along my bottom lips, moving my head gently to turn towards him. His lips were curved into a small, sad smile as his eyebrows were furrowed, like he was sympathetic for me.

I was just confused.

Everything was going to be just fine.

I nodded and his expression changed into a smile, his thumb rubbing along my bottom lip tenderly. His other hand left mine and came to rest on my hips as mine remained motionless by my side.

“Please, kiss me.” He said, his eyes wide with mock innocence as he pouted his pierced lip. Like he thought this was a game, like he thought his looks would get him somewhere with me. I hated him. But I gave in.

Maybe it was because his lips were begging for it. Maybe because he was treating my skin as if it was porcelain and now one had handled me with so much care. His hands had destroyed me and so many others, but they cared for me. His hands murderers that made you feel safe.

But I let him kiss me and it wasn’t tired or lazy or soft. It was real and it was full of numb lips, red and swollen from the pressure we were both putting in. His fingers were wrapped securely around the back of my neck, holding me in place and he scattered quick kisses along my skin.

And I let him. I let him mark me, I let him touch me with tenderness. His mouth was warm but his hands were cold as he pressed me against the sink counter. His tongue was pressed against my bottom lip, coxing me to open. He was sighing into my mouth, his nose brushing my cheek as he tilted my head. I was kissing back, not as desperately. His hands were racing along the fabric of my dress, every patch of skin he could reach. He clung to my body so passionately that I let go of the counter, allowing myself to tangle my hands in his hair. His hands reached the back of my thighs, hoisting me up to sit on the cold counter.

I ran my hands along his shoulders, before locking my arms around his neck and dragged him down closer to me, pressing myself against him as firmly as I could.

“Excuse me? Is anyone in there? I heard yelling.” We broke away immediately at the sound of a man on the other side of the door.

“I-” I started, but Luke slapped his hand over my mouth, muffling any sound.

“My girlfriend passed out in the bathroom. I was just checking on her to see if she was alright.” He called back.

“Oh! Is she alright?” The man called back. Most likely the waiter from our table.

“Yeah, she’s fine. I think we’re going to be heading home though.”

“Alright, I’ll leave the check on the table.” The voice said before footsteps echoed back down the hallway.

I looked at Luke, he smiled at me and locked his hands tightly with mine as if he was silently telling me never to pull that stunt again. Luke was too smart for anything I could come up with.

“Act dizzy.” Was all he muttered before pulling me out of the bathroom, paying and quickly rushing me back into his silver car.

I was just confused.

Everything was going to be just fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.3K 30
The thought of being a lunatic did not greatly trouble him; the horror was, that he might also be wrong.
2.7K 104 56
moon-struck \-ˌstrək\ : silly, foolish or crazy specially when you are in love. : mentally unbalanced : lost in fantasy or reverie ••• "Treat h...
21.7K 522 12
'dreamer' ˈdriːmə/ noun 1. a person who dreams or is dreaming. 2. a person who is unpractical or idealistic. "a rebellious young dreamer" synonyms:...
37.9K 840 45
sav·ior ˈsāvyər/Submit noun 1. a person who saves someone or something from danger. **this is purely a work of FANfiction. none of these events ac...