Rewriting the Apocalypse

Від xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... Більше

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

8_ Heaven and Hell

3.6K 177 51
Від xXSandy088Xx

[Like this but no chains]

Ling Song slowly opened his eyes as his body started to feel cold but in the same time he felt like he was floating in the air, when he finally realized that he was inside the water, he widely opened his eyes and looked around. The first thing he saw was that around him there were a lot of giants jellyfish, he recognized them and he know that those were lethal ones because of their electricity, one touch and you'll die. But since Ling Song had the affinity with that element, he was mostly absorbing it thanks to the help of his piercings, even if they were little, it was enough to absorve it slowly. Then the second thing he noticed is that he was inside a type of aquarium, in a tower aquarium.

He could see that a lot of people were around the tower aquarium and was looking at him.
Ling Song then pulled the tube that was attached at his mask and he swam to the bottom of the tower to finally face the people that was just a few step away from the glass. He recognized them and crossed his arms. They really throw him in the water.

He saw that the little Liu Yan grown up a little and He Kang too, while the others remained unchanged.
Did really one year have passed? He didn't even noticed that he fell asleep.

The problem is... how do he get out from here?

Wu Dong getting why their boss was staring at them, he pointed up, meaning that that was the only way.

Ling Song looked at him in disbelief, he noticed that the tower wasn't closed in the top, but he also noticed that there was no stairs or ropes where he could descend.

Ling Song who's body was full, he decided the use the immense power that he could feel inside him once again. He used his magic to fastening his movements and in a few seconds he was on the top of the 50 meters tower. He took off the mask and looked down... do he has to jump? He just woke up and he has to do everything. He didn't choose those people so he could do everything, damn it.

But having a good look without all those jellyfish in front of him, he could finally see where he was... it was like how he imagined it. It was beautiful, then he noticed all the people that was looking at him.

"Ohh one year and they found all those poeple already?" He them slowly sat on the corner of the tower before jumping not motivated to use his power at all.

Zhou Feng took some step closed after taking a towel from Liu Huan and open his arms as he caught Ling Song.

"Good morning young master." Chen Xu crossed her arms as she smiled at Ling Song "How was your rest?"

"Well... I didn't even feel it at all. Just a few seconds ago I was in the beach." He said as Liu Huan came behind him to help him dry his hair with another towel. Zhou Feng placed him on a chair prepared for him and he stretched his body.

"What am I? An animal from a zoo? Why are all those people looking at me?" He said looking at Wu Dong.

No one was talking apart from them, so the others mostly could hear them.

"Well we were going to present them to their true boss! They already know your face though, you were inside that tower since they came here, they know you are the boss but they never saw you... alive... you know" Kwan Tao looked at Ling Song with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, so I became like a peace of art in a museum?" He rolled his eyes not really pleased that the other have seen him sleeping for a year.

Wu Dong laughed at the annoyed expression of his young boss and took a microphone and turned it on.

"Now that our young master have awakened up, you have to treat him with respect, cause he is the boss here after all, and I'm not kidding when I said that he is the one that made this Hell and Heaven possible... and now! That he is with us, we can finally celebrate!" Wu Dong gave the start of the celebration but a lot of people wanted to talk with him while celebrating. They turned on the music and food started to come out from some houses.

Ling Song was still too limp to think about what's happening so he just sat but then he saw a familiar face coming toward him.

"Commander Guan Xiaotong! What a pleasure to see you here." He smiled happily as he embraced the comander even though his clothes was still soaked from the water.

"You should go change into dried clothes, if not you'll have a fever Ling Song." He kneeled beside Ling Song's chair and looked at him.

"I'm glad I believed you Ling Song... I wouldn't have see all of this." He said with full of sincerity and proud toward the young boy.

"I had to wait 1 year for this, but you're family is really graced with good luck boy, you always make the right decision, like your father." He ruffles Ling Song's hair and finally presented his family to the young boss.

Like what the commander said, he wanted to change his clothes but he was stopped by numerous people that wanted to present themselves and wanted to thank him.

"Okay guys! Stop it! Cause our boss will probably die if you don't even let him change himself!" Hu Zhi said to the long line of people that was becoming longer second by second.

"Ah thanks Hu Zhi, at least you get that I'm about to kill my self here" Ling Song chuckled and stood up.
"...This place is pretty amazing really" he looked up and couldn't take off his eyes from the sky of water with a lot of big small fishes swimming all over the acquarium barrier.

"And this was all your idea young master" Zhou Feng patted his shoulder "Come let's go to your house to change your clothes then we'll show you around."

Zhou Feng led him to the back of the aquarium and he saw a ring of wisteria trees. "Ahh so beautiful" he was the one that designed this land, but he was pretty proud of himself, when they passed the ring of wisteria trees, they passed a bridge and walked straight toward the main door.

"You're pretty self centered to want your house right in the middle of the Hell and in the middle of a lake boss" Zhou Feng teased him while opening the door for him, when Ling Song walked in, he didn't bothered to keep the door open for the others and just passed before them.
Kwan Tao that was right behind Ling Song frowned and almost dumped at the closing door "hey! At least wait till I could even keep it open!"
Zhou Feng would always bully him with all the mean ways.

"Shhh don't get mad" Sun Xuejian whispered into Kwan Tao's ear and then surpassed him to sit on a couch to wait for Ling Song to change. The poor Kwan Tao blushed madly and turned around to see Hu Zhi looking at him disgusted "What?" He asked as he covered his face.
"What are you a girl? And you know that he's older than you by 18 years?" She whispered to him, she became really close to Kwan Tao and she was aslo worried about him since not only he was weak physically, but also his heart seems easy to break, the only thing he's good at is his magic and sometimes his otaku brain.

"So what? I find him hot." Kwan Tao blushed madly as he peeked toward Sun Xuejian that was also looking at him with his unchangeable and tired expression, Kwan Tao suddenly looked away already ready to die.

Hu Zhi raised her eyebrow and almost chocked by her own amazement "hot? That old mummy? Damn sometimes I don't get what goes through your head Kwan Tao" she sighed and this time she was the one who covered her face to not show her unbelievable expression.
"What's wrong kids?" Wu Dong laughed as he saw their expression.
"Girly stuff, you know, we have someone who's heart is like a peace of glass." She said.
Wu Dong looked at the red face of Kwan Tao and get what they were talking about "Youngsters this days." He just said and went to sit with the scientist.

After Ling Song changed his clothes, he went out with Zhou Feng "So there's also an organization going after the government?... this soon? I never thought he would act that fastly." Ling Song whispered the last words to himself.

"Young master please have a seat, we have a lot to talk." -Chen Xu

Ling Song nodded his head and sat on the couch between Liu Yan and Hu Qiang.

"I just returned from a 1 year bath, so go easy on me." He said accepting the cup of hot chocolate that Liu Huan gave to him.

"So first thing first, we followed everything you said, like the stock of infinity food that you said to put in the floor under Hell... you said that the food won't age and it looks like you talked the truth... but the question is, what the hell is wrong with your power really! You have already the magic of electricity, you have space magic where time doesn't pass... and you lived for 1 year just by breathing! And your body looks perfectly fine after staying one year in the water! And one person can have only one power" Wu Dong was already too old to get all the strange things that youngsters do in their lives.

Ling Song listened to the old man whole slowly sipping his hot drink while the others were clearly on Wu Dong's side.

"Well first of all, I don't have space type of magic, that spacial space is only limited here in the base. Second, I also don't know how I lived one year without nutrition and my main power is the elements manipulation, and nothing else. I've talked to you about the weapons that are made of meteor material right? Well I have one... oh-... I didn't tell you, did I?" Ling Song didn't wanted to tell them to be true, but now he can't escape.

"You have? Since when?" -Zhou Feng

"Since 2 years ago, when I woke up with my memories of the future..." -LS

"Really? Can we see it?" -Kwan Tao.

"..." Ling Song looked at them, he really doesn't want to since he only wanted it to be known by Yang Yifei and only to him, tell the true story.

But he shouldn't try to hide something that everyone of his family wants to know. He sighed and whispered the name he gave to the book.

"Damian"

A book appeared in the air, floating in the palm of Ling Song.

"A book?" Hu Qiang raised an eyebrow.

"Yes a book, it can only be read by me and used by me." -LS

Sun Xuejian looked at the book with total interest in his face "And what can it do?"

"That, is something I can't tell you guys." He made the book disappear "Something is better not to be known." it's not that he doesn't trust them. But If they knew how it can do, they might ask the impossible to him.

"This is the second time you say that young master, you're really full of mystery." Liu Huan grabbed her baby to take her seat and place her on her lap.

"Well if you know what I know, you would have gone insane long time ago." -Ling Song

"And you aren't?" -He Kwok

"There's only one person who can make me go insane of madness." -Ling Song.

"..." There he goes again, they missed him but not his obsessive part of him... The worst part is that they can't judge him because they aren't the one who lived in the apocalypse for 6 years so they can't even try to tell him that he was strange... Maybe they will also become strange on the future.

"Welp, let's go guys, I want to have some drink before the party ends." Zhou Feng stood up seeing that Ling Song just finished his hot chocolate.

"Right, in the military camp, I couldn't drink any alcohol that was torture." He Kwok also stood up and reached Zhou Feng that was already near the door and closed their distance as he leaned down to his ear "Come, let's have a competition."
Zhou Feng distanced away from He Kwok and looked at him with a dubious face but then just nodded and they went out of Ling Song's house.

...

"...did they become a thing?" Ling Song asked as he looked at the others.

"Pfft, of course not, they just become best buddies it seems." Hu Qiang explained as he laughed, he couldn't imagine his boss and the policeman dating each other.

"They are not but there is another person who loves someone else inside of the group young master." Liu Huan whispered to Ling Song's ear.
"And who is it?" -Ling Song whispered back super curious of who might that person be.
"Kwan Tao loves Sun Xuejian." -she grinned.
"No wayyyy" -Ling Song was shocked as -that- Kwan Tao was in love with -that- kind of man.

"One year of absence and this is what happens?" Ling Song laughed as he stood up already to join the party "Ah- young master!" He Kang stood up as well and followed him going outside the house.

"This day we encountered a 1G Zombie... and we killed it and I took his golden stone, do you know how it can be used?" He asked him as also the others wanted to hear his reply.

"Oh-..." Ling Song remembered when he asked Damian how to tame Mad-Animals and since in that 1 year of preparation they did brought some animals from all around the world, Damian eventually told him.

"Golden stones are used to tame those Mad-Animals, one normal stone can only turn one animal in Mad-A or Mad-P. But one golden stone can turn many more Mad-A and Mad-P, but they can be controlled and trained." He explained to them.

"What about it's affinities with weapons?" -Sun Xuejian.

"I really don't know... But I know the military have unusual strong weapons when they learned that there exist golden stones... and not only weapons, but also soldiers. They did some inhuman things perhaps." He doesn't really care what the government do with his people.

"And what we should do with the golden stone?" -Chen Xu

"In the future, Mad-A can be more powerful than a weapon, so just pick some animals, train them before turning them into Mad-A." Ling Song looked at Sun Xuejian "A poisoned black snake as the leader" he ordered as he thought of Yang Yifei, he never had a Mad-A pet, because only the government knew about the affinities it can have with an animal. Well to be precise, the scientist that discovered this thing was Sun Xuejian, and he's not in government side anymore.

As they once again joined the party, everyone looked at them, they wanted to talk with the young boss but he was surrounded by the other leaders, so how could they even approach him?

"Looks like you did a good job guys" Ling Song went to the buffet and took a plate of sweets while he was under the eyes of everyone. "Well, if you woke up with the base completely empty, you would have killed us." Wu Dong's voice was loud enough to be heard by the other people around the buffet.

"...maybe, you're lucky that there's actually a lot of people, I hope you didn't allowed scums to enter my base." He looked annoyed cause Wu Dong was always the same, he wants Ling Song to assume the total control of the base as a merciless boss.

Ling Song was about to turn around when he dumped onto something, or maybe someone. He looked down and saw a little girl a little shorter than him by some inches.

"..." he stared at the girl as she stared at him frightened "I'm s.sorry boss." The little girl stepped back while the attention was all directed to them as they continued to do what they were doing.

The little girl looked around as she was searching for someone but then she saw Kwan Tao and went behind his legs as he peeked toward Ling Song.

"See what you've done?" Ling Song looked at Wu Dong annoyed.
"Yes, you just scared a little poor girl that just arrived just a few hours ago." Wu Dong teased him as he joined anothe group of old men while laughing.

"Fucking geezer" the young boss whispered to himself then looked at Kwan Tao "What's wrong with that kid?" He asked as he came closer to them.

"Ehhm" Kwan Tao looked down at the girl "where's your brother?"
"I lost him... I kinda run toward the buffet." Lily looked away embarassed as her lips trembled, scared that the young boss might kill her for her uselessness.

"Where is your Pass?" Ling Song looked at her with unchanged expression that made Lily think that he wanted to take it from her and kick her out.

Her little hands trembled as she took out her shirt a little pendant with a metal ball attached to her necklace, Ling Song noticed that everyone had the same necklace around their neck.

"So that's how they turned it into." He thought.

The people around them really thought that he was going to take it away from the little girl when he flicked his fingers and from the metal ball, appeared an electricity string that went trough some people and some seconds later, a teenager boy appeared with a worried face as he followed the electric string. "Lily! What's this!? And don't run away again-" he looked at the young boss and shutted his mouth.

Ling Song not wanting to be part of this drama just said "You're welcome" and turned around to join Liu Huan in a table and eat his food.

"Hey young master, now that you're awake, what should we do now?" Hu Zhi that was just seating beside Liu Huan eating her fried chicken asked as she lean on the table to have a better view of the boss she missed so much.

"Let me rest for one day to process all the thing you've done then I can act...but I think I will most probably have busted hours of sleep." He slept for one year... he doesn't feel sleepy at all.

The party went on for 2 more hours and everyone have at least greeted Ling Song before leaving, something that exhausted him more than his awakening.

"Just how many people are here in the base?" He asked his companions.

"We have a number around 3.000 habitats for the moment." -Chen Xu was the one who gives the people their new homes, for now they lives all in the Heaven, and it's not still even half full.

"We all live in Heaven for now, so you can decide to stay here or return in your mansion up there." -Chen Xu and the others were the last in the Hell after the others cleaned the place and returned aboveground.

Ling Song looked at the sea sky, he already noticed the immense elevators. "Let's go up for now, this place is beautiful but it's still pretty empty apart from the animals."

"People goes down here to do the crops and feed the animals." Hu Qiang explained as he leads the others toward the elevator right behind Ling Song's mansion.
They went in and Ling Song didn't believe that it was that big, but it was big like his house, and his house is not a little house. (The elevator)

The elevator was all made of toughened glass and Polycarbonate; the floor, the walls and even the roof of the elevator, only the corner of the elevator were made of metal. Apart from the chain and rops that takes them up and down.

When they where going up, Ling Song had a better view of everything and his mood become suddenly better "this place... in my past life it didn't existed... this Hell is way better of the Hell I passed through." His eyes looked at everything single detail then the view of Hell dissapeared and were replaced by the water with a lot of kind of fish.

"Do we have sharks?" Ling Song's who's hands was on the glass, amazed about the vastness of the water, asked as he didn't saw any of them.

"They are, but just on the top of the barrier, cause if they are with this ones here, they'll end up eating every fishes here." He Kang that was also looking the aquarium still amazed after one year, said proudly.

In the one year they passed together before the Apocalypse, they went to the sea to take some fishes with other people, of course Ling Song helped at the beginning, then he got tired and just stayed home.

"Did you stole half of the fishes from the sea?" He joked seeing that the number of fishes is surely more higher that the number of people who could live in the base.

"Nah the ones who we really stole are the animals, having the aprovment to have a zoo underground is prohibited to the laws, so we stole them in secrets." Wu Dong smiled as he was proud of the work he did behind Ling Song's back.

"Well not so secret after 10 Zoos were emptied and the cows and other animals dissapeared from some farms." He Kang added after Wu Dong's words knowing that Ling Song should know the truth.

"Luckily you don't watch TV, so you weren't affected by the chaos that happened before the Apocalypse began." Zhou Feng who was leaning on the glass chuckled, the news where practically known by all the people around the world.

Ling Song didn't know what to say since they did a good job, but stealing animals isn't that easy after all.
"Are they wild animals? Monster perhaps?" Ling Song thought as he  turned around looking at them.
"Should I even consider them as humans? After knowing them better, they are just a bunch of crazy wild animals."

"Why are you looking at us like that?" The girl that used to be a stalker looked at her boss's disturbed face.

"...nothing, just thinking that I might have choosen the rightful people to protect this base." When the elevator surpassed the aquarium and Ling song saw that they passed a room full of vehicle such as buses, helicopters, hummers then they finally arrived in the aboveground named Heaven.

"Ohh it's different from what I imagined that it would be." The elevators area expanded from a large area.

"In Heaven apart from all the things you decided to put ...we devided the houses area in two, one where the poeple who are incaricated protect lives, and the other part where normal villagers lives." Wu dong.

They finally arrived to Ling Song's mansion, and he noticed that everything changed, they sold all the things that belonged to his uncle while the room where his uncle's family lived and where the servants slept all turned into food rooms or armory rooms. And his room was now completely new with new furniture while his parents room was still the same, much more cleaner but no one used that room since it was the royalty chambers after all.
Ling Song could sleep there since he was now the righteous owner of the royalty properties, but only couple could sleep there as tradition. His uncles wanted to have the royal chamber but they didn't had the password.

"Well good night guys, see you tomorrow." He waved at the others as they all went to their room that it was in the floor below his.

He went to his room and called Damian.

"Ne Damian, what's my reward? The number of animals and people that this base could ospitate is enormous."

"The number of humans and animals that the base could conserve have passed our expectations.
Mission completed.
-Reward for the number of animals:
Eye of the Time Goddess.
Use: you can see 10 seconds of the future before it happens, this power can only be activated by it self.
-Reward for deciding to save animals as well:
You have acquired the power of knowing animals' feelings, but only to those animals who turned into trained Mad-A."

"Ohh...pretty stuff." He said amazed for his new powers, they weren't useful for him but might save him sometimes.

"Thanks Damian... listen I will go search Yang Yifei... but why the hell I can't send him messages?"

"The time of restriction ended, you can go see him, there's no use to use a phone to contact him anymore."

Ling Song pouted at the book and looked at it for a bit before deciding his new step.

His companions said that some things proceeded differently from his past life, look like Yang Yifei is passing his time tormenting the military, and since the government felt under pressure, they've been strolling around to form an alliance with the strongest guilds.
Zhou Feng who is the leader of F.t.L said that they also came to him to propose of an exchange, the government will give them weapons as long as they protect the government.

Also Liu Huan and Hu Zhi are part of a guild made only of woman, they aren't the leader though. The guild is called Blue Rose, his two comrades joined them by mistake they said, they were mistaken as abused womans of another guild.

The next day when the other woke up, they found Ling Song already preparing them their breakfast, in the end he really couldn't sleep so he had a lot of time to think.

"Sit" he ordered to the others and they obeyed as they started to have their breakfast.

"Okay guys, I have thought of what to do next..." he looked at them with a serious face "I know you just faced a 1GZ, I know they are real monster, but you need to find them, kill them and take as much golden stone that you can okay? We need them" he said as he showed them the golden stone that He Kang gave to him.

"Sun Xuejian you will start the operation and I want a lot of Mad-A cause things will be more dangerous from now on." -Ling Song.

"Because you're finally awake?" -Kwan Tao.

"Yep~  I'm planning to take my revenge to some people. You know, some people tried to kill me or use me as bait to save them selves. I'm gonna torture them so much~" He licked his lips as he traced the leght of the knife he was handling with his finger.

"Finally! Some action!" Zhou Feng exclaimed as he was ready to kill someone.

"Unluckily you're first rule in the base is not to kill, that's a pretty shitty rule young master, you don't know how many people I couldn't kill, so I just ordered other people to." -Zhou Feng

"I hope that those people you ordered to kill people aren't here." Ling Song looked at him ready to give him a slap of he did.

"Of course not, killing is a sin, turns people into evil." Zhou Feng rolled his eyes "Right, I don't allow any of you to kill people, only if it's really necessary that you are in serious danger. Killing someone makes you less humans, I will throw you out of here cause I do not accept those who aren't humans or animals." He said and give a bite at the peace of bread with nutella.

"But what about you?" He Kwok asked not forgetting the face he made when he declared that he will get his revenge.

"Do you even think that I'm still human? I did horrible things in my past life, just cause I restarted my life, it doesn't mean that I changed my feelings." He did killed poeple in his previous life, he had too. And that's what tormented his soul even though he tried to forget it, deep down he know that he stained his hands already even if in this life he still didn't kill anyone.

"So the ruler of the Heaven and Hell can be the only person who can kill someone?" Hu Qiang said that with irony.

"Well of course I can, I can't live on knowing that they are still out there doing the same to other people...and anyway, I prohibited you from killing other people cause you'll become more monsters than you are already." He remembers that some of them already killed someone in his past life, people like Zhou Feng, He Kwok and even Chen Xu and Hu Zhi have stained their hands countless times. They were really crazy in that life, if they become like those people in his past life, then they will surely end up losing their smile that they have right now. Clean souls is what Ling Song wants beside him.

"I will stay here for one week before I leave for a mission." He last added making the other cough their food and drinks.

"What?!?" Kwan Tao shouted as he stood up slapping his hands on the table.

"But you just woke up young master!" Hu Zhi, who was mostly the one who acts more likely like a servant toward Ling Song, said in disbelief. She waited for 1 year for her dear master to wake up, and now he will leave, and he won't even take someone with him?

"At least take me with you!" She said desperately.

"No way, first of all, you have to keep doing whatever you were doing before I woke up, and secondly, you all need to hunt down those first generation zombies. I am going to search for that person, and I'll take the long way to search for him." For long way he ment that he will also took some trips around some area to know some information.
In his past life things were more complicated that it seemed, making an alliance with other guild to have the majority against the government right in the very beginning will give them one step above their enemies.

"I will come visit you of course, I can't let the governments to have someone who wants to protect them." He added.

"Young master, are you sure? I know you are strong, but I'm still pretty worried..." Hu Zhi went behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. Since we all became good friends, she became obsessed with me... well we all know she still has some of her stalker behavior, not that I mind though, she's my friend after all.

"Don't worry about me, you should worry about your self cause you have to go against 1G Zombies, like you said before, they are strong, but they will become stronger. So now they are in their weak state." He said looking at He Kang, Kwan Tao and He Kwok.
"The only thing is that they are hard to find."

Hu Zhi wrapped her hands around his neck and puffed her cheeks "Come on Hu Zhi, stop bothering the young master" her brother said to her calmly "We also need the strongest man in this world." Hu Qiang was referring to the man that Ling Song always mentioned.

"...I'll call you whenever I need a backup...do we have someone with teleportation gift?" He asked to Wu Dong.

"No, World Distortion users are hard to find. But the golden stone is from a zombie that uses that type of magic." -Wu Dong.

"!? Really?? Why didn't you tell me first?" He slapped his fists to the table them he run to his room before calling Damian.

"How can we pass the power of a meteor stone to a Mad-A?" He asked the book.

"You can gain the information if you accept a mission."

Ling Song rolled his eyes forgetting that this book can be bitchy sometimes.

"Yes yes, I'll accept the mission, just give me the information."

"Very well.
Informatiom=
The golden stone can effect a large number of animals but the first one to be effected will be the one to gain the power of the meteor, the golden stone then must be eaten by the same Mad-A that will then lead the others Mad-A effected by the same stone."

"But if I remember correctly, the Mad-A that I saw didn't work in group."

"That was because the military didn't know how to use the full power of the golden stone, they didn't make them eat the meteor to the Mad-A."

"Ah of course... they can't invent stuff, they can just find it by coincidence..."

When Ling Song returned to the others, he explained what it was needed to be done, he would go search for his Vincent while the others returns to do their own stuff.
It will be Guan Xiaotong, who is also a gifted, with Kwan Tao, He Kang and Hu Qiang who will go search for 1GZ.

"So the White Fangs and the Sinners will be busy for a while... oh right, we will show you today this Heaven and how we train this two organizations, boss. He Kwok and Hu Zhi have created the craziest uniform ever. Simple but cool!" -Kwan Tao.

They just all went out the mansion and went toward the training camp "Oh, Guan Xiaotong really train them hard." Ling Song saw a lot of mem and women are already running around the camp while there was a group who were fighting with wooden cane.

"Young boss, what a honor to see you here." When Guan Xiang and the other poeple saw them, they formed a line and all bowed down in the same time.

"Such... behaved fighters we have here." Ling Song was a little startled since he was never welcomed like that.

"So what brings you here?" -Guan Xiaotong.

"We wanted to show to the young boss the uniforms of the Sinners and the White Fangs." -Wu Dong

Guan Xiaotong nodded with a grin on the lips "They did a great job doing those style really." He looks at the soldiers and clapped his head "Go change into your own uniform, we need to show it to our boss." He shouted to the fighters.

The soldiers separated in two and went inside in 2 different tents, one black and one red.

"So you train them both?" Ling Song asked to Guan Xiaotong.

"Well not really, I all train them physically with all the methods of taking down an enemy with bare hands and how to use weapons. Wu Dong teaches them how to use their magics and Kwan Tao the way to survive to the purgatory." -Sun Xuejian.

Actually, calling the underground base just Hell, the abovebase Heaven and the outside of the base Purgatory was pretty easy to say and to get.
Of course not all of his comrades could teach them themselves how to fight since they are mostly doing their own mission.

It didn't pass even 10 minutes that the soldiers started to come out in line and positioned themselves in front of Ling Song.

The young boss observed the uniforms with amazement, it didn't take time that he knew who were the Sinners and who are the White Fangs since Hu Zhi told him about it but never showed him the design.

"This are the Sinners."

[This pics is to show the style of their uniforms, obviously not the characters, even though Kuroko no basket is super cool.]

"Let me explain this young master, He Kwok and Hu Zhi thought that since the Sinners already have a weapon, their own power, and are good at fighting with the hard training we made them throughout, they thought that this kind of style of uniform is better for them since it won't trouble them with their movements. And the only materia we used are normal textiles apart from the Polycarbonate glass protection on their forearms and for the legs, to protect them in near combat fight and also for an eventual surprise attack.
We didn't use any other materials cause of the elements manipulators outside there, it would be troublesome if someone takes control of what you're wearing.
The Sinners like you wished have a mask to cover themselves to not be recognized by anyone." -Sun Xuejian.

After the scientist explained to him the details Ling Song nodded to him wanting him to continue.

"Then we have the White Fangs."

"Since they are mostly non gifted people, they need a lot more of protection of covering their skin, but there's no other material that compose their uniform apart form the textiles. Their weapons were powered up with meteor stone, and some of it were made directly from those stones.
Same thing like the Sinners, they have the Polycarbonate glass on their forearm and legs. The uniform is the same for everyone even to those who posses a gift so the enemy wouldn't know who it is and when they go for a mission there should be 2 Magic Manifestations gifted to creat shields to those who doesn't posses any gift."

Ling Song looked at them very carefully, he saw how they fought a while ago, just for a brief but enough to get one thing. The uniform were amazing indeed but there was something that was lacking.

"It's not enough." He said looking at the soldiers that when they heard his words blinked some times not getting what was not enough.

"...What is not enough young master?" -Sun Xuejian asked as he thought that there must be a problem with the uniforms.

Ling Song sighed "They will die within a minut against a first generation Zombie, the number doesn't count but the strength is."

Kwan Tao and He Kwok survived cause they were able to defend them selves and the 1GZ didn't notice He Kang at all.

"Then what should we do?" -Guan Xiaotong thought that his training plus with Wu Dong' and Kwan Tao's training was enough. But was he wrong?

"You are not allowed to go out for some while, Zhou Feng you stay here and Hu Qiang will take your place in your Guild till the end of your absence, I need you here to train them with their power... torture them like you tortured the others." Ling Song saw the other fidgeting as he reminded them those pitiful and painful days. Of course he didn't took part of the torturing since his body was still effected by the poison they gave him for many years. He was the weakest physically among the others and he know that he can't surpass He Kwok' and Zhou Feng' power.

"Guan Xiaotong you also need to know about the magic you're using, gifted people become stronger if their magic is stronger and since Zhou Feng is the strongest in out team, he shall teach you all how to control your power... and a constant torture every day is what everyone needs to become powerful."

He Kang looked at his master and thought that Ling Song must be a Sadist, even though it was true what he said, they were indeed stronger than the others. They learned how to fight and defend themselves in that one year before the apocalypse, they've trained everyday. And Ling Song prepared them mentally how to manipulate their power, they passed hours and hours in the silence while mentally creating their own magic in their mind as Ling Song would tell time by time "When you gain a gift, making it appear is easy, but controlling it is difficult. Imagine it in your head, creat your own magic in your head, create it's form, feel its density."

It was pretty confusing for everyone, He Kang, Sun Xuejian were the only ones who doesn't have magic and Liu Yan was too young, so watching them was pretty funny as they tried to do what the little boss said. But it did truely helped the others, in their first try of the magic, even if Ling Sing was already in his deep slumber, they did a magnificent work, they controlled it perfectly.

"No searching for first generation zombies till Zhou Feng told you so, be it 1 month or 3 months, I prefere waiting than having less people in the first raid." Ling Song turned toward He Kwok, he said last night that he was able to come because he was given 2 days of rest per month, it would have been perfect if he was in the base to teach the White Fangs and the Sinners as well with Zhou Feng. But his job was to be the spy in he military.

"He Kwok." He called the policeman and walked toward him.

"Yes boss?" He Kwok looked down to his little young master.

"Absent your self for a month, you who have fought a 1GZ must stay here." Ling Song didn't need to tell He Kwok another word, he knows that the other man will just invent an excuse to the military.

"As you wish young master." -He Kwok.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 22 43
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
64.2K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
432 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...
2.1K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...