My Hybrid

By KookiesandCream15

Park Seonghwa, CEO and Founder of Hwa Designs. Kang Yeosang, Puppy hybrid who's in his last year of Universit... More

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.2
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 2
𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆!
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!
𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰: ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕.
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

2.7K 99 12
By KookiesandCream15

The weekend went by fast and Yeosang was back at school, fully rested. His due dates for his projects are getting nearer so he decided it was best to stay at his place to get them all completed and work with his groups. He really missed Seonghwa being around him but he as determined to get high scores in a and being with Seonghwa is distracting. Yeosang sat on his couch with music blasting through his speaker as he finished up a design for the dress he's gonna create. He smiled contently at the final draft before walking in to his studio. He got the materials he needed and started working right away.

It was two in the afternoon when Yeosang heard his front door open then closed. He knew the only two people who had keys fro his his was Chanhee and Seonghwa so he wasn't scared. He heard a knock on his studio door before entering.

"I've bought food."

Yeosang smiled at Chanhee before continuing. Chanhee sat on the floor and pulled out his laptop from his bag before typing up his project. They hadn't seen each other all day but decided to work together even though it was different subjects.

Both boys worked by themselves with the music in the background. The only time they spoke was to make sure the Chanhee's essay made sense and Yeosang's clothing design was looking good. It was now eight at night when both boys heard the front door close making then both jump. Chanhee looked at Yeosang with raised eyebrows.

"Seonghwa hyung?" Chanhee asked

Yeosang smiled widely as he nodded his head.

"Pup!" Yeosang's words got cut off when Seonghwa called for him.

"In the Studio hyung!" Chanhee called out and Yeosang glared at him.

Seonghwa entered and looked around before chucking.

"Here is really messy. I'm tempted to clean but I'll leave it since y'all are working" He said before Yeosang walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Missed me?" Seonghwa asked as he hugged back Yeosang and Yeosang nod inhaling his scent.

Yeosang was about to speak when he heard his stomach growled. Seonghwa looked at him and glared. Then looked at Chanhee and Chanhee chuckled nervously. Seonghwa sighed and looked at them both.

"When was the last time you guys ate?" Seonghwa asked.

"This morning." Both Chanhee and Yeosang replied together.

Seonghwa sighed once again. He took off his jacket and rest it on the couch before looking at both boys.

"I know you guys want to do well but, speaking as a hyung, you guys need to eat okay," Seonghwa said and they both nod, "Do y'all want me to make something?" Seonghwa asked.

"It's fine hyung, I bought food, we just didn't eat yet." Chanhee said and pointed to the bags of food he bought.

"You guys, get by the table, I'll go  get the food warmed up and we can all have a really late dinner together." Seonghwa said before taking the food and going to the kitchen.

Yeosang and Chanhee set the table. Seonghwa returned with the food one by one and placed it on the table before he sat next to Yeosang, Chanhee sat opposite them.

"It's been a while since we had dinner together." Yeosang said with a smile as he looked at Seonghwa.

"It has. Now eat up, both of you." Seonghwa said and they began to eat.

Seonghwa ate enough then waited for both boys to finish up their meals. He admired how both of them worked really hard all day just to finish their project. Seonghwa smiled at Yeosang, he didn't know he was this hardworking. Seonghwa smiled then got and idea but kept it for himself.

"When are these projects due?" Seonghwa asked.

"Mine is due two days from now." Chanhee replied and Seonghwa nod.

"Mine as well. Then I have two group meetings for my final project next week. Then it's exams and graduation." Yeosang said.

"I thought this was your last project," Seonghwa said as he now looked at Yeosang.

"I thought so too." Yeosang said fake crying.

Seonghwa chuckled.

"Okay, you guys can finish off for the night and I'll take care of this." Seonghwa said and both boys than him.

Chanhee went first and Yeosang looked at Seonghwa. Seonghwa got up and began put the stuff in the bin and the plates in the sink before watching Yeosang with a smile.

"What?" Seonghwa asked before Yeosang walked up to him.

Yeosang wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa's arms, naturally, made it around Yeosang's waist. Yeosang leaned forward and connected their lips and let of a soft sigh. Seonghwa smiled and kissed him back, soft and passionate before they both pulled away.

"You missed me that much." Seonghwa said softly as he looked down at Yeosang.

"I love you." Yeosang said as he looked into Seonghwa's eyes.

"I love you too pup." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Stay the night?" Yeosang asked even though he knew that was Seonghwa's intention anyway.

"Anything for you pup. Now go finish your dress, it looks beautiful." Seonghwa said and Yeosang smile.

"Thank you hyung. Can I have one more?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa chuckled before reconnecting back their lips for a short kiss, then pulled away.

"I know you missed me, but I promise you'll get more later, now go." Seonghwa said and Yeosang smiled before leaving.

Seonghwa chuckled before returning to clean back the kitchen to it original state. He fixed the table and smiled before walking back to Yeosang's studio. As he entered he noticed no music was being play anymore and Chanhee looked half asleep. Yeosang was a few stitches away from completing his dress. Seonghwa sat down on his phone, giving them till eleven o'clock.

As the hour of eleven approached both boys were tired and Seonghwa saw that. Yeosang was now sitting down and Chanhee was almost knocked out on the floor. Seonghwa felt sorry for them but there really isn't anything he could do. School assignments are the worst. Seonghwa stood up before speaking.

"Time to rest. Chanhee you can sleep in Yeosang's guest bedroom." Seonghwa told Chanhee and he nod, getting up and drag himself to the room.

"Come on pup, let's go to bed." Seonghwa said and Yeosang lifted his arms making Seonghwa chuckle.

Seonghwa went and picked him up and he wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck, his legs around Seonghwa's waist and rested his head on Seonghwa's shoulder. Seonghwa took off the lights and unplugged the sewing machine before exiting the studio and going to Yeosang's bedroom. He gently place Yeosang on the bed before going into his closet and getting him a hoodie and a pajama bottom.

"C'mon let's get changed pup." Seonghwa said and Yeosang sat up.

Yeosang patted next to him and Seonghwa sat next to him. Yeosang crawled onto him and place his head on Seonghwa's shoulders. Seonghwa smiled softly and just held Yeosang. Yeosang had been feeling lonely for the past week as he spent no time with Seonghwa and little time with Chanhee. He really missed Seonghwa. After a few minutes Yeosang got off and changed. He got Seonghwa's white tee and joggers and gave it to him.

"You change too." Yeosang said pouting and Seonghwa chuckled.

Seonghwa took the clothes from him and place it on the bed before taking off his turtle neck. Yeosang went into a shade of red before turning away causing Seonghwa to chuckle. Seonghwa then changed his jeans and put his clothes into Yeosang's dirty laundry basket.

"I'm finished pup. Let's go to bed now." Seonghwa said and went to his spot on the bed.

Yeosang turned around and walked to Seonghwa's side causing Seonghwa to raise his eyebrows. Yeosang climbed back onto Seonghwa and wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck and place his head on his shoulder. Seonghwa left him and wrapped his arms around Yeosang's waist before placing a kiss on top of Yeosang's head.

"You okay pup?" Seonghwa asked him.

"I missed you a lot." Yeosang said sadly.

"Look at me baby," Seonghwa said and Yeosang looked at him, "I love you." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"I love you to." Yeosang replied before resting his head back on Seonghwa's shoulder.

"Master?" Yeosang then called out before looking at Seonghwa again.

"Yes pup?" Seonghwa asked.

"Can I do something?" Yeosang asked and Seonghwa raised his eyebrows.

Yeosang placed a gentle kiss on Seonghwa's neck before going and kissing his lips then pulling away.

"Are you in heat?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang shook his head.

"I just want your kisses, they make me feel safe and protected, and I may have missed them..." Yeosang said playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"How do you expect me to not kiss you when you're being this cute."

That was the last thing Seonghwa said before connecting their lips for a deep passionate kiss. Yeosang hands made their way to Seonghwa's neck and Seonghwa's hand was now resting under Yeosang's hoodie on his lower back.

Yeosang thought it would be fun to push Seonghwa's limits so he pulled away and went to Seonghwa's neck, kissing it and marking it. Seonghwa grip on Yeosang got tighter as Yeosang marked him hard. He was sure it was clearly visible and won't disappear fast, but he didn't mind- what were turtle necks for anyways.

Yeosang smiled at the marks as he pulled away and Seonghwa breaths were getting back to it's original pace. Yeosang let out a yelp as Seonghwa quickly switched there position.

"You sly pup." Seonghwa said before placing small, soft kisses on Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang let out soft sighs and he tilted his head backwards giving his master more space. This was what Yeosang really wanted. He wanted his master's mark on him and visible. Yeosang's thought's went fuzzy went Seonghwa kissed one spot before leaving a deep mark there. Yeosang let out a small moan with heavy breaths as Seonghwa finished and returned to his place. As soon as Seonghwa lied down, Yeosang snuggled into him.

"Hyung, is it visible?" Yeosang asked.

"Do I ever leave light marks pup?" Seonghwa asked a rhetorical question causing Yeosang to smile.

"Never." Yeosang said before looking up at Seonghwa, "more?" Yeosang asked with a smile and Seonghwa smirked before he adjusted himself before connecting their lips. He was sure Yeosang's lips will be bruised tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.8K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
25.8K 600 6
wooyoung in pink fluffy thigh highs triggers chaos among the ateez members. ending with san, ultimately, ravishing wooyoung- the members within earsh...
118K 6.2K 66
i hope you're doing well, stranger. - kang y. - in which a selectively mute boy named yeosang writes a letter to a stranger and in time falls in love...
451K 19.5K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...