Bad Boy's Rogue

By Ace7514

"Who could love a rogue." The words spat out and there were like knives they hit her and my heart shatter. I... More

Chapter One: Rogue
Chapter Two: Mine
Chapter Three: Proof
Chapter Four: Making Up
Chapter Five: Panic
Chapter Six: Avoiding
Chapter Seven: Cat Fight
Chapter Eight: Pain
Chapter Nine: Alpha
Chapter Ten: Dealt With Change
Chapter Eleven: Family
Chapter Twelve: Breathe
Chapter Thirteen: Domino
Chapter Fourteen: I Want To Go Home
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue
Chapter Sixteen: Unexpected
Chapter Seventeen: Who Are You
Chapter Eighteen: Remember Please
Chapter Nineteen: Girlfriend
Chapter Twenty: Vacation
Chapter Twenty-One: Penthouse
Chapter Twenty-Two: Date Night
Chapter Twenty-Three: Date Night - Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Four: Date Night - Part Three
Chapter Twenty-Five: Date Night - Part Four
Chapter Twenty-Six: Date Night - Part Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Haunt You
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Forgive And Forget
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lost
Chapter Thirty: Found
Chapter Thirty-One: Mark Her
Chapter Thirty-Two: Please Wake Up
Chapter Thirty-Three: Please Wake Up - Part Two
Chapter Thirty-Four: Only You
Chapter Thirty-Five: Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter Thirty-Six: My Mate
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Monster's Are Real
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Black Out
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Heal In Time
Chapter Forty: Joining The Pack
Chapter Forty-One: Started It
Chapter Forty-Two: I Don't Care Who Started It
Chapter Forty-Three: The Past
Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Day
Chapter Forty-Five: Merry Christmas Or Is It
Chapter Forty-Six: Rogue Attack
Chapter Forty-Seven: Engaged
Chapter Forty-Eight: Without Him
Chapter Forty-Nine: Trust Me, Marry Me
Chapter Fifty: One Step At A Time
Chapter Fifty-One: Beach Romance
Chapter Fifty-Two: A Place To Call Our Own
Chapter Fifty-Three: Something Off
Chapter Fifty-Four: Home?
Chapter Fifty-Five: Friendship
Chapter Fifty-Six: Cousin Dakota
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Here Comes Prom
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Baby Wyatts
Chapter Sixty: Baby Wyatts - Part Two

Chapter Fifty-Eight: Prom

24 1 0
By Ace7514

Kael's POV:
I was nervous but then again so we're the rest of the lads.

The girls and Jude left early without telling us and it's made all our wolves annoyed and on edge. They haven't even called or mind linked.

"Has anyone heard from Rox this is driving Oscar and I crazy."

Every time we try to mind link or call or text they ignore us or shut us out even Jude, Roxy and Kilah.

"Oh will you boys calm down their getting ready, their excited. They are fine but they won't be if you boys don't get ready. Connor and Dakota are on their way with instructions to leave you all here is you aren't ready."

In minutes everyone but me legged it to their room to get ready.

"Mom do you know where Dad is, I..I need to talk to him about something it's important."

She pointed in the direction of his study and I walked over still with my crutches, I'm just glad he's not upstairs I don't want to be tired later. I knocked before walking in and my dad looked up and smiled.

"Hey son, you okay I thought you'd be ready to go by now?"

I took a deep breath before sitting in one of the visitor's chairs. Maybe I shouldn't ask these questions, maybe I should just ask him to help me with my tie instead.

But these questions have been playing on my mind and I need to get them off my chest otherwise I don't think I will.

"Dad, do you...do you think I'll be a good Alpha? Do you think I'm strong enough to be Alpha? Are..are you proud of me or am I just a disappointment?"

I'd felt some what insecure about being Alpha and making my parents proud on and off for years but after getting attacked by the rogue and the hunter it just made me ever more insecure, I feel like a failed to my family, friends, the pack, my mate but most importantly to my parents.

"Kael, Kael what's brought this on son?"

I couldn't stop the tears from falling, it was stupid of me to ask. Maybe..maybe I am a disappointment, I'm just a weak fool.

"Kael, I never want you to think you are a disappointment ever again! Kael your my son and I love you, I could never not be proud of you. You are the strongest person I've ever met, Kael your far more stronger than I could ever wish to be. You'll make the greatest Alpha the world has ever seen because your a far better man then I ever will be. Don't let anyone tell you your weak or that your not strong enough or that your a failure or a disappointment or that your a terrible Alpha okay because their wrong, your my son after all. Please don't cry."

He moved from behind his desk to hug me and I hugged him tight. This is what I needed, I just need to hear him say this.

"Thanks Dad, I loved you too."

I love my mom even when she threatens to hit me with the newspaper but my dad will always be my number one.

"Right enough of all this you need to get ready. Your suit's over there."

I thanked him again before he left me alone in the office. I looked at the time and made my way to the ensuite to have a quick shower. Once I was finished I quickly got dressed as I heard Dillon knocking on the door.

"Kael hurry up bro we're all ready but you."

I took one last look in the mirror before grabbing my crutches and making my way to the door.

"Finally."

I rolled my eyes at Kade's comment, but I soon smiled when I saw how happy the guys all looked.

"Come on boys I want a picture before you all leave, I've already got ones of the girls and Jude. Ugh hum Dakota, Connor get back over here your in this picture too!"

After about a million photos we finally arrived at prom. I was inching to see my mate but we all were.

We went are separate says in search of our mates. I caught Rikki's scent and I followed it to see my mate in the most beautiful blue dress. She looked absolutely stunning, a smile slipped onto my lips as she turned and spotted me.

"Hey Kael."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. I lent my head down and kissed her lips, I don't like her being away from me, I like her by my side or in my arms with her head on my heart that's were she belongs.

"Hey baby, you look absolutely stunning."

A smile slipped onto her lips, she is clearly reading my thought again. I looked up to see everyone else going to the dance floor so I quickly lent my crutches against the wall and took Rikki over to the dance floor.

"Can I have this dance baby."

I whispered and she giggled before nodding her head. I placed her in hold and waited for the music to start.

"This is my favourite song."

Rikki whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but raised an eyebrow 'So Close' by Jon McLaughlin is her favourite song since when, I don't remember her telling me that.

"Are you sure baby, I thought 'All I Need' was your favourite song it's our song remember."

I whispered back and she chuckled before staring into my eyes, her beautiful green eyes. All my nerves and insecurities disappear when I look into her eyes.

"It's my second favourite song after our song baby."

I chuckled and we continue to dance this is one of the best nights of my life. Just me and my beautiful mate.

"Kael! Rikki! You need to get to the hospital Roxy's in labour!"

Kael's Suit.

Jace's Suit.

Carter's Suit.

Kade's Suit.

Dillon's Suit.

Ryan's Suit.

Kaleb's Suit.

Caine's Suit.

Tyler's Suit.

Bentley's Suit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 12.8K 45
''Alpha Ross Lynch of Black Night pack!'' the man said and everybody looked up the stairs. And there stood the most amazing looking man I have ever s...
539 146 26
She Wolf will not find her mate; I curse the Spring that came too quickly. I won't fall in love! A werewolf's fate is to find a mate. Varinia is terr...
592K 22.8K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
3.2M 92K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...