The Quirk That Lets You Contr...

By Codyxman

About 80% of the world has a quirk and I am lucky I am part of that 80%. My name is Izuku Midoriya and I want... More

The Quirk That Lets You Control Others
Surprising Results
On The First Day
Izukus Puppet Friends
The Puppet Master
Sport Festival
1v1 Matches and the Secret Behind Izukus Puppets
What Is Inside The Puppets and What His Quirk Can Really Do
Internships
Internship Start
Be My Plaything Class 1-A and Your Choice Shoto
Training Camp
Number Two Villain Puppet vs The Puppet Master
Kidnapped and All For One and Bakugos Stand
Sorry All Might Stay Back and a Very Glitchy Battle
Shit Dorms and Trust Tested To The Ultimate
Puppet Ultamate Move
Ryans Story Before Villain Story What Caused it
Comment Number Vote
Ultimate Move 2
Puppet Show At A Exam
Guess who's back
Ryan The Glitch and His Challenge To Be Able To Control His Madness
Jay and Ray
The Superior Copy Quirk and The Greatest Vigilante

New Friend

601 22 0
By Codyxman

Shoto POV

I was walking to school. He was out in the open and apparently his quirk is Glitch. I still have no idea what that entails. Well that was until a support beam got loose and it stopped in mid air, "reality bends I also can travel through phones and all that stuff to when I use it, it looks like a computer glitch" he said as he put it back where it was and rewinded and told the person what happened.

Timeskip to school

I walked into the classroom and Midoriya was right away in front of me looking at Ryan, "oh my god Todoroki where did you get a quirk doll" he was then surprised he was back at his seat. "Weird quirk I can't walk anywhere but I can move my body" he said and I looked at my shoulder and he looked surprisingly uncomfortable.

"You ok Ryan I was about to introduce you" he was surprised the energetic one was the puppeteer.

"HEY WHY CAN'T I GET IZUKU OUT" I turned to see said giant bear along with Jay trying to get him out but then I heard laughing on my shoulder then I saw them both turn off.

Izuku POV

'My puppets turned off what happened, I still sense their soul inside and I could tell Dark was really struggling to get up' I thought then looked at the laughing puppet his dolls' features were moving to but he looked like and sounded like a wacky computer program. I tried to use my quirk but nope, "what is your quirk messing with me is one thing but messing with my friends is another" he stopped as soon as I called my puppets my friends. "Have you never had a friend before" I asked and he said his first friend was Endeavor but their personalities clashed.

"You know kid" he said then a green square was left then he was in front of me and he wasn't hovering he was using the green things it looked like fire but wasn't. He squinted then smiled, "nice to meet you I'm Rayn and my quirk is glitch I can literally glitch out or in our reality but it has to have this green arua. I'm a quirk doll Endeavor saved but he said you could be my master as long as you take good care of me oh right" he said as Jay and Dark recovered and noticed the green doll in front of me and the invisible walls disappeared.

"I think your name is fine and your quirk sounds really strong but why would you have to lose your body" I asked and it looked like he was thinking. He said he doesn't remember and I nodded. "Ok welcome to the team but hold still ok" I asked and he said ok.

About a couple minutes later my quirk strings came out and I knew I have to hurry before Aizawa comes in. Now when I'm hurrying it's like a five-minute process but for some reason it's taking a lot longer, then I noticed it speed up and a fast forward button appeared, and it seemed to be speeding up the process. It was done in fifty seconds flat, "he then fell and fell asleep as predicted" I said and told Dark to hold onto him and put a force field around him.

Then Aizawa came in and noticed the new doll and the force field, "don't look at him it was me and Ryan's idea" Aizawa turned to Todoroki. "My dad said he could have Ryan as long as he takes care of him" he said and Aizawa told me to go to Nezu after class.

Timeskip because we know about the summer camp stuff

I was in Nezus office with Rayn still in the force field, 'he should be waking up here soon' I said in my head and got on guard in case I had it fight and thanks to a mix of Jays and Mary's quirk it's like sonar there were teachers outside. Nezu was about to say something, "It was ultimately my choice so lay off the kid ok" I looked down and saw the force field gone him awake and the teachers gone and in their respective classrooms. They stared at each other, "you're going to ask why then chose a life of captivity. Answer, if we walk around places and see the outside world I consider it free even if I am his puppet. I am as free than I ever was compared to being locked in the Todoroki house by myself" he said and I found that sad. "I read the big guy's power way stronger than me but he hasn't even tapped the surface. I on the other hand can use every part of my quirk freely, just need some sleep afterwards" he said and I was dumbfounded at how strong he was.

"Well then I guess you answered all the questions I actually had" he said but my new friend smiled. He asked why the principal doesn't like me leaving me shocked and he said I should be here when he answers, and all the teachers are locked in a state of thinking that they are teaching a class. "Hmmmm quite the situation we have. I don't think I have thought this far ahead yet. I guess I have to answer the question" he said and I asked if he really doesn't trust me. "Well Mr. Midoriya I do trust you but you can see quite the problem with your quirk one is that one has a will of its own and could destroy the earth with the snap of his fingers. Another is you can control other people so we never know what to expect but you're well on your way" he said and I looked down.

"You know I think I remember something from my life now how people always treated me like how your treating poor Izuku here. Not trusting people means they can't trust you so principle Nezu you are on your way to making a villain so congratulations" my new friend said. "Then who knows? After you it might be the teachers then the students. I thought this was a hero school the way Shoto explained it was so cool. The point I'm getting to not trusting people leads to the path a villainy so grow up and treat him like a person" he said then we were suddenly back and Mr. Aizawa snapped back out of it. Then my friend started flying over to our teacher then spun around everyone was still here, "RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU TRUST MIDORIYA" he yelled and like everyone raised their hand and eventually Aizawa raised his hand. "Good that's all I wanted to know" he then flew back over and landed on my shoulder. He then said he needs a group puppet meeting.

"No teaming on the principle" I stated and he backed down. "If we do that he really won't be able to trust us" I said and they agreed.

TIMESKIP TO THE MIGHTY HEROICS CLASS

All Might came through the door then I saw Ryan remember something then begun to act afraid, I asked what's wrong, "now I remember I was a villain but All Might put me in the hospital then I'm guessing my friends ended up putting me in a doll but I'm a good guy now right" he asked me and I started thinking if we are good guys or bad guys.

"Yea I think so we are the good guys" I said and he smiled it was a green glitchy smile. "Let's just hope he doesn't remember the quirk" I said and "if he says anything act like you don't remember him" I said and he nodded.

Timeskip field

I was outside and it looked like Dark was in a bad move because he got forcibly put to sleep mode. "Him and his mood swings" I said and everyone was dumbfounded when he threatened to crash Pluto into Jupiter. "Now we are here in this situation" I said as I was standing across from All Might but then an idea came but I turned it down right away and the one on my shoulder and the big guy was wondering why. "Why would I use it on a teacher?" I said and they understood until the new guy did the unexpected his power even Dark noticed it skyrocket even past his own. "Ryan are you sure your power feels the same level or even past Darks even though his is slowly increasing" I asked him and he nodded.

"I feel like I need payback" he said and I sighed and we surprised All Might by making Dark stand down.

Then Rayn started flying but we guessed it was a bad idea because he charged specifically at the puppet.

All Might POV

The big bear puppet challenged me but something didn't seem right, young Midoriya told him to stand down. Then the boy stepped forward and I recognized the quirk that the doll had. It was a while back but I knew I had to take that doll out and fast. I launched a punch, "DETROIT SMASH" I said and I could tell something was now up with the new puppet.

But what I wasn't expecting was young Midoriya holding my punch and not even fazed, "I borrowed Darks quirk to enhance my strength to the point where your smash wouldn't even faze me now want to tell me why your fighting dirty All Might you don't do that since you started your hero career somethings wrong." I was about to point to the doll when.

"Dude if it's my fault sorry I don't remember much from when I was human. If I did something to anger you I am sorry but you need to calm" it said and I was now calm because he hardly remembered anything until I suddenly saw fear, I then saw recognition on his face. "HOLY SHIT NOW I REMEMBER YOU. YOU WERE THE HERO THAT ATTACKED ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON I WAS JUST EATING A HOT DOG MAN LIKE WHAT THE HELL" it shouted at me and I laughed because it in such a high pitch. "You know before that incident you were the only hero I didn't hate" he shut me up. "But now that's over this is my new life so lets start over hi All Night I'm Ryan I'm Izuku's newest puppet" he said and I let out a breath of relief.

"Well if we are starting over I am sorry and welcome you may have been a troublemaker back then but lets indeed start over" I said and his features changed into a smile then I walked back to my starting position.

Izuku POV

I was getting ready when something incredible happened. Ryan grew to the same size as Dark. "All right let's do this Izuku I am sending you my quirk info" he said and it was like a computer program was inserted into my brain and one stood out more than everything else. When I decided to use something, I was astonished I actually spawned like a glitchy green baseball. Then I noticed Ryan spawned a green arm thing. "This will be fun once you master my glitch quirk every other quirk in the world will feel like lifting a piece of paper" I was shocked until it said start and he was gone. He then was in front of All Might. "Past villain move axe punch" he said and All Might connected with a smash but he was getting severely overpowered.

'Holy what is this quirk' is the only thing I could think of but then I noticed him shrink. "Huh looks like if I use the amount of power I used to have I shrink again" he said and I walked up and I wanted to test a theory but I need to borrow Dark.

"Ok so I want to test something. I want to see how your quirk mixed and teamed with Darks" I glowed black switching. "Ok ready" I said and he charged I caught All Might punch and Ryan summoned a bat and All Might caught it but what made me amazed was when he caught the bat the top opened and started bending a twisting until the hole in the top was facing him then what looked like a blowpipe appeared at the bottom.

"Vigilante move number five sleep powder" he said and blew into it and All Might fell asleep but he was also teleported away. He turned to me, "remember keep it a secret" he said and I looked back to my other puppets and noticed Dark had a dumbfounded expression on his face. He then teleported Mr. Aizawa and I told him why he was here and he said he would take us back to the classroom.

I was walking and I was getting to know more about my new puppet because I knew almost everything about my other puppets. "I can't wait for training camp," I said and walked back to class.

I then turned to the new guy.

'Especially its exciting learning something new but that can wait till I get there'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 173 77
"Why my quirk defines my future?", Ahmya is one of the lucky 80% who are born with quirks and a very powerful one that caused the saying "with a quir...
941 22 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
3.5K 111 30
TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, symptoms of PTSD As a child, Izuku Midoriya thought he was Quirkless. That is, until he discovered his...
445K 10.5K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...