( Editing ) My best friend...

By Emely_cooper

For more than a year you and Luka have been best friends. But overtime your feelings for him have changed and... More

Introduction/note
chapter 0
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank you
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Final
Note and announcement
Thank you! For 2k
Announcement!

Thank you

6.2K 91 19
By Emely_cooper

Well that was it, again big thanks for reading this story. Sorry if it was not the ending you were hoping for, but this is the way I wanted it to be. Because I will be making a second book and then this ending was necessary. It will take some time to write it but I'm going to work hard on it. So I'm looking forward to it and hopefully you to :)

In a couple of days or weeks I will post the next book I have been working on. I'll let you guess the title....

Again thanks for reading and see you next time!!

Adamaï

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.8K 27
Y/n is a girl with horrible and devastating past, she is just trying to live normal 17y.o. girl and not be haunted by her past. After moving to Pari...
5.8K 147 18
You had just moved to Paris from Brooklyn and were part of a very successful masked band. While in Paris you meet Luka, a blue haired, kind, and cute...
221K 7.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Luka was the boy brave enough to ask if Adrien was okay. Adrien was the boy who didn't know the answer to that question. Or the answer t...
26.5K 688 41
Luka Couffaine, taking a stroll along the streets of Paris, playing his song of great break and despair. He now knows that no matter what he could do...