Rico's Story ( Being Rewritti...

By jesuisjasmyne

Romie Rico is ATLs most feared female. She lets no nigga play her and no nigga step to her. King is back in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Preview; Only
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Authors Note!

132 9 0
By jesuisjasmyne

Okay so first I would like to apologize for the extended wait. I am really sorry, alot has been going on in my personal life and I just needed some time to my self. Soo, in celebration of my return I'll be uploading 2-3 new chapters this week & posting a preview to a new story I've been working on. I will also be attempting to post a new chapter every Friday night. Thanks for all the Support guys! 

Yours Truely, Kween Jasmyne. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
343K 18.7K 75
If there wasn't anything she hated the most it was MEN. Sevyn Moore, 22, was the girl that had a huge hatred towards the other gender. She had her re...
1M 21.9K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
90.8K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...