Clipped Wings And Broken Memo...

By TheRogueWizardArtist

This is a Critical Role fanfic about Caleb Widogast being the Archmage of War in a alternate Wildemount. WARN... More

The End Yet The Beginning
Confrontation and Old Friends
Family
Morning Meetings and Dead People Tea
The Road Ahead is Covered in Old Wounds
Somethings Won't Ever Change
Healing a Clipped Wing
Sorry Folks

Welcome to My Web

408 5 0
By TheRogueWizardArtist

Two figures one cloaked in green with bright green eyes and hair the color of the rising sun and the other dressed in firey hues with fare skin and amber eyes sit telling stories of mortals they guided in ages long passed. The one of fare skin looks up to you and smiles. "Let me weave you a tale of lost souls, a tale of love of courage and over coming one's own thoughts. Let me catch you within my web. Welcome to my tale of a phoenix turned to ash yet to reignight, of a bird free yet caged by clipped wings and broken memories," they say to you.

I will most likely not update often, but try to as much as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 10.4K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
117K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
78.7K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...