We're Different🗸

By WittyKa

This story is about a Kingdom with 12 villages around Kingdom. But in each village a child with a mark on the... More

Meeting the Children Part One
Meeting the Children Part Two
Meeting the Children Part Three
Meeting the Children Part Four
Meeting the Children Part Five
Meeting the Children Part Six
Meeting the Children Part Seven
Meeting the Children Part Eight
Meeting the Children Part Nine
Meeting the Children Part Ten
Meeting the Children Part Eleven
Meeting The Children The Final Part
Rage and Anger
The Beautiful Night Sky
Aaron is Not Human
Shadow
The Phoenix
Demon vs Zodiac
Demon Army
The Vampire King
She's Gone
Running
Kidnapped
An Old Friend
Fresh Air
Not Our Last Good Byes (Last Chapter)
WOW!
????
Done

Rewriting

11 0 0
By WittyKa

I don't know if any of you know but I have written this story. It is still ongoing. I just wanted to let you guys know if you were a fan of this story even though the grammar is soooooo bad. I apologize for that. I was 11 or 12 when I first wrote this story. It was also my first story that I have ever written.

The story is a tiny bit different. I didn't really change much. The grammar is better, I promise you that. I actually had fun rewriting it since I have more experience with writing.

Anyway, I hope you try to read the rewritten one.

Also, can you give me some feedback? I would appreciate that. I would like to learn and see if I can make any changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 128 39
This is not a normal story, not even with normal characters. See what the 12 teens do in their "normal" life. These teens are going to go through a l...
20.5K 393 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...
2.3K 43 19
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
115K 3.5K 39
Updates every Saturday! Hi there, readers! So this is a Zodiac story about three brothers who move into an old flat, called "The Chaos Flat" by its r...