Close Friends?🥰 ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 28

872 19 5
By johanniefandom

Monday

~Jayden pov

Once I told my mom the news she was sooooo mad at me. She told me that I should've just stayed with Annie. She grounded me for 3 weeks. So basically until it's the last day of school. She took me to the doctor and they treated it so I don't have stds anymore. Matter fact I'm clear from all possibilities. I'm single. I dropped all the fuckboys that called me to fuck🙄 from my life. I'm just gonna be by myself for now on. Whenever Annie's gonna take me back is when i won't be single🥺. I swear she's just so precious to me😩🤍. I posted a video I made of all me and Annie's memories and pictures and put it in a video using the song when I was your man. It blew up. It got 5 million views in 2 hours and has 2 million likes and a lot of comments. Annie didn't like it or comment anything I don't even know if she seen it😔 the only reason I made it was for her to see it😩💔. I'm at school right now it's the first day of volleyball for me I'll only be playing for 3 weeks and next year I'll be in it at the start of the school year then it's basketball season then track. I can't wait til next year🤣. Ima be so independent. A better version of myself. I just want to mature😩. Nobody believes me and it's sad🙄😩. Starting now I'm gonna be mature. I'm gonna be a senior I need to grow up. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened and parted in the middle.

With this beanie on.

I have my hood on too. I'm just sitting on the bench by myself while everyone else is talking to each other. The only reason I'm over here by myself is because Devenity is on the team with me. She was promoted to varsity. They just wanted to fuck me up🙄. I'm on my phone and I see that avani posted this 2 hours ago.

@avani

Liked by annieleblanc, jaydenbartels, Charli, and 1,290,937 others

@avani can u be my bae?🥺💍

120,939 comments

@annieleblanc UR HOT😍❤️❤️
@avani stop talking about urself🥴❤️

@charli pretty gal😍😍
@avani am i in the hype house yet?😗
@avanistan I- 💀💀

@annistan be Annie's gf nowww😤😤
@avani wooooahhh😂😂

@anniesstannn annie wants u to be her bae
@avani she does?😳😂

@avanistan ur song is so beautiful i loved ever second of it😩❤️❤️❤️
@avani OMG THANK U BABY🥺❤️❤️

If they start dating I won't be surprised😔. I probably really hurt her🥺. I tried to FaceTime her this morning she didn't answer. I watched avani and her story and they were together with Brian and Draco at the store. But that was 2 hours ago. I'm just gonna stay to myself. That's the only way to prove to annie I'm gonna be about her. Coach came inside.

"Gather around girls I have news" coach brooks said to us with a smile. We all gathered around her. Kianna put her arm around my shoulders.

"everything okay?" Kianna asked me softly

"yeah" I said to her while nodding. It's actually not💔.

~annie pov

I just left the studio and now we're at Starbucks. Well me, avani, Lilia, and Anna. We're having a girls day. Some of y'all probably think I'm dumb for this but I miss Jayden😔. My heart aches for her just knowing that i can't be around her right now. Knowing that she probably is with someone else already and she's super happy🥺. I don't deserve a hoe. I deserve better. But something about her just makes you sooo attached😩. I've been ignoring her calls,texts, FaceTimes. Everything. I'm gonna cry if I see her or hear her voice. I'm gonna get all soft and beg her to come back😩. And that's what she fucking wants. She wants me to be stupid and beg her to come back. So she can just cheat again and say I'm sorry take me back😒. I deserve better I need to find my worth even if it hurts me everyday not talking to Jayden🥺. I seen what she posted too. It broke my heart😔💔. Does she actually care? Or is she doing this for attention? I didn't like it or comment I'd look like a whimp like we just broke up I'm not about to look like a stupid bitch again commenting did u really mean to cheat?🥺 like no. I'm too forgiving. She didn't even deserve a second chance. She told me i was her forever😩💔. I'm about to cry thinking about this seriously I need to stop🥺.

"What do y'all want to do after this?" Avani asked us

"can we go to the movies?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled slightly.

"of course" she said with a slight smile. We were just looking at each other with smiles on our faces until Anna said.

"awwww" Anna said with a smile. We looked at her. I looked at avani and she was blushing.

"y'all should date" lilia said with a smile

"after what Jayden did to me? I have major trust issues now" I said to them

"but annie you know i wouldn't hurt you" avani said then licked her lips. That was kinda hot🥰.

"i know but I'm not over Jayden" I said to her

"get over her hoe ass" avani lilia and Anna said at the same time

"y'all think it's so easy huh? It's not" I said

"date avani she's definitely gonna make you forget Jayden even existed" Anna said to me with a smile. I looked back at avani and she was smiling.

"she can give you that good ass strap it's probably better than Jayden" lilia said

"Jayden's super good at it she had me cuming in 10 seconds" I said

"I can have you cumin in 5" avani said to me

"that's impressive but you gotta prove it" I said with a slight smile

"ouuuhhhh" Anna and Lilia said with a smile

"okay be my girlfriend😏" she said with a smirk

"okay I'm your girlfriend" I said with a smile

"cutest couple ever" Anna said with a smile while lilia clapped for us. Me and avani giggled.

2 hours later...

After the movie we decided to go to city walk but let me tell you what happened in the movies😂. Avani was sitting next to me and my hand was on my thigh so she grabbed my hand and moved it and put her hand there. I got butterflies in my stomach then she started going higher to my pussy and the heartbeat started happening in my pussy😂. I started getting nervous. She felt on my pussy and felt the heartbeat then started smiling the whole time I'm blushing and shaking because I'm nervous. She doesn't even do anything after that she just felt it and smiled then grabbed my hand and held it. My horny ass was upset at her for not doing anything then and there so I said why'd you stop? And she said cuz we're in the movies and I said i wanna fuck and she said we can do it later i promise but you ain't ready for all this I just stayed quiet and blushed. Now we're at city walk. We haven't even kissed yet. I'm waiting for her to.

3 hours later...

Now we're at avani's place lilia and Anna said they want to give us some alone time😂. It's only because at the backseat of Lilia's car avani kissed me and then we started making out and the next thing i know I'm on top of her lap making out with her in backseat😂😂. So now we're here in her room. Her dad is downstairs but he's about to go. Her doors locked. Her LED lights are on white. Her TVs off. I'm just laying in her bed next to her while she's on tiktok.

"you wanna make a tiktok with me?" She asked me

"nooo. I want you." I said then grabbed her shirt. She turned off her phone then we started making out. The next thing I know I'm completely naked and she's fucking me with the strap😩. She ate me out too and then I ate her out. She has good pussy😗😂. Not that Jayden's wasn't good I just never ate her out she never wanted me to🙄. But Jayden can get wet like WET WET🤤🤤. Fuck I miss her🙄🥺. After we fucked we showered together and avani offered me her clothes. We got dressed and she turned on her tv. We watched a movie. I'm wearing this oversized shirt of avani's.

And some black spandex with no socks. Avani is wearing a white t shirt with black basketball shorts and black socks. Her hair is down and she has on a white beanie. The one she had on in her Instagram pic today. Then she has on her e girl chains😂. It's kinda hot though🥵🤭. We're sitting up in bed because she wants to go live.

Live

~avani pov

I'm live and Annie's sitting next to me.

"what's up tiktok nation" I said. I read all the comments.

"hey Charli hey chase" I said while reading their comments

"wait you're in the hype house right?" Annie asked me with a smile. I smiled slightly.

"yeah why?" I asked her then started playing with my bottom lip. Annie just stared at me with a smile then licked her lips.

"you're hot stoppp🥵😩" she whined. I chuckled softly

"you're beautiful" I said softly to her. She did the puppy lip then kissed me. Oh shit the live saw that😳.

"Annie we just confirmed our relationship on live they saw that shit" I said with a smile

"oops" she said with a smile then we started giggling. I calmed down.

"wait why'd you ask if i was in the hype house?" I asked her again with a smile

"because i wanna meet Charli" she said while her voice got higher every word. I started laughing and she giggled😂.

"because i wanna meet Charli" I mocked her then she giggled more and I smiled.

"Charli come over so you can meet this baby" I said to the live. I read all the comments they were saying 'omggg they're so cute🥺' and 'avani treats annie so much better than Jayden did already❤️' I'm sorry I have to😂.

"avani treats annie so much better than Jayden did already❤️, i wouldn't cheat i don't understand how you could cheat on someone like Annie she's literally perfect I'd wife her" I said to the live. Annie kissed me again then again then again.

"do you wanna make out right now or what?" I asked while giggling. She smiled.

"i wanna fuck again" she said softly with a smile. I looked at the live then back at her while licking my lips.

"sit down your legs are still shaking from the first round😏" I said while smirking. She sat down next to me.

"shut upppp they don't need to hear that😊" she said then hit me on my head. I smiled.

"I bet Jayden doesn't have your legs shaking after you do it" I said with a slight smile

"no she does..it just doesn't shake that long after like this" she said with a little smile then I started giggling and she chuckled softly.

"she don't be hitting it right then" I said with a smile

~Jayden pov

Yo. Avani is live with Annie and I seen screen Recordings of them kissing. IM SO MAD🤬. But when I'm mad I break down to tears it's so annoying🤬. I'm in my room it's 9:10 pm my mom is downstairs and Jordan is gone. I'm in my bed with my hood on and I'm in black basketball shorts with my Jordan's on. My hair is parted in the middle. I also seen that Luca's stupid ass was live with his friends 39 minutes ago and they were talking about me. I think it was Bryce who said what happened to that Jayden girl you fucked with? Luca said man that was just a one time thing then the other friend said you was just tryna hit that and they got all hype and Luca said I was just tryna hit that cuz she gotta fatty Harvey was there too. He didn't say much all he said was her ass is fat that's it. Now they're coming for Luca saying it was his fault we broke up. Which it was. I fucking hate him🤬. I grabbed my phone and went live. I waited for more people to join. Soon 102k people were in so I started talking.

Live

"If you guys didn't know already me and Annie broke up yesterday on our 5 month anniversary. I'm telling y'all I love this girl to death! I love her to death! I cried all night last night on the plane ride back to Vegas and in bed! I can't even think straight anymore Annie's on my mind! Fuck!" I shouted. I need to calm down😫. I wasn't talking for 10 seconds then I got myself together.

"this is the story. The true story. It was Sunday the day of our 5 month anniversary we were having a good day and then I get snaps from Luca he sent me 2 I'm about to show you right now" I said. I grabbed my other phone and pulled up the screenshots of his snaps then showed them the first one he sent me.

"this is what he sent yesterday he said let link lil baby like I was actually gonna do that because I know luca he just wants to fuck everyone not even 10 seconds later he sent me another snap which was this one" I said then showed them the picture of his dick on hard.

"he sent me that shit saying come over jay heart eyes and at that point I was disgusted at him that's nasty I don't wanna go fuck anyone but Annie" I said then stopped showing them the picture. I put the one aside.

"then he FaceTimed me after I sent him a picture of my face saying please stop I'm taken. I was like what do you want luca and he said yo body on mines right now he was just flirting and trying his best to make me give in. Eventually he told me that annie had kissed another guy that rowan Eldridge guy so I believed him and I was mad so I wanted to get back at annie for cheating on me first. I tell him to come over. We hook up. I kick him out right after and 5 minutes later annie pulls up with her friends Anna and Lilia. She has all these gifts and I don't know to act because I didn't deserve this shit after what I did to her I didn't even know if I should be mad at her or not. So I asked her who rowan was and she said he's my friend why and I said because luca told me that you guys kissed and she said that was for a music video shoot i wasn't cheating on you my love and my heart shattered to pieces literally. I felt SOO guilty. I wanted to tell her I fucked up but I knew if I did she would break up with me. She wouldn't even let me explain myself. So we went to city walk I was acting different the whole time. After city walk we went back to Annie's parents house and we were in bed. My fucking coochie was burning and it was hurting super bad. Luca gave me stds! She asked why are you holding yourself and I told her it was hurting and her being the nice girlfriend she is wants to help and see what's wrong so she looks and she saw all the nasty shit on my coochie and she threw up and was so mad at me she just kicked me out her parents without letting me explain. I haven't talked to her all day. She won't talk to me. That's the true story." I said. I read all the comments.

"so it was a mistake? Yes it was a mistake but she won't listen to me at all...I just want to give this girl the world and prove that I'm ready for her🥺" I said. Luca wants to be guested. I answered his guest request.

"so you wanna expose me like that?" Luca asked sounding angry

"dude you fucked up my life so Ima fuck up yours" I said with an attitude

"guys look at all the pictures Jayden snapped me 2 nights ago" he said with a smile

"show them it doesn't even matter you act like I was naked in the pics. You were for sure getting hard at them" I said with an attitude while he showed them

"she got a fat ass" he said while showing them

"why'd your fucking lie to me?! Why'd you lie and say annie kissed another guy when she was doing it for a music video shoot?!" I shouted at him

"cuz I wanted to fuck" he said with a smile

"your fuckboy ass ruined my future with her! I love that girl and now because of you I lost her! I fucking hate you! This is all your fault! That girl meant everything to me! I was waiting to fucking marry her soon!😭" I shouted while crying. I sniffled.

"it's all your faulttt😭" I said while crying

"why'd you even agree to fucking me if she meant so much to you?" He asked

"because you made it seem like she cheated on me!😭" I shouted while crying

"Harvey said he wants to smash one more time😏" Luca said with a smirk

"hell yeah let me hit ma" Harvey said in the background

"y'all are treating me like an object😭" I said while crying

"get annie back and we can have a 3 some" Harvey said in the background. I canceled the request.

"now y'all see how boys treat me😭" I said while crying. I sniffled and wiped my tears.

"the only person..that loved me for me..was Annie🥺💔" I said while my voice shook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 958 22
Annie and Johnny have been Best friends since Childhood. As soon as they both grow older, They start to realise they can't be just best friends. What...
21K 352 36
Both in a relationship, but what if they like someone else...maybe the same gender? (Please don't think of this as cheating. It's really not) (Also I...
124K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
29.7K 230 9
A summer camp that brings random kids who have either family problems, suicide issues or personal uncontrollable issues. This summer camp brought fri...