The Dragon's Vessel (Harem X...

By TheSaint01

The world of SMG4 holds the most random individuals in the multiverse. Even still, it needs a powerful celest... More

Chapter 1: The Draconian
Chapter 2: History of Y/n
Chapter 3: Confrontation
Chapter 4: A Day Out
Chapter 5: Challenge Accident
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: Love for a Prince
Chapter 8: The Kings of Yore
Sneak Peeks
Chapter 9: The Meme Video
Chapter 10: Noctis
Chapter 11: A Fine Feathered Friend
Chapter 12: Meeting The Parents
Chapter 13: Training Time
Chapter 14: The Camping Trip
Chapter 15: Forgiveness
Chapter 16: The Regalia
Chapter 17: Bahamut
Chapter 18: Scared
Chapter 19: Titan
Chapter 20: Royal Affairs
Chapter 21: Public Humor
Chapter 22: The Search For Rune-stones Part 1
Chapter 23: The Search for Rune-stones Part 2
Chapter 24: The Search for Rune-stones Part 3
Chapter 25: Ramuh
Chapter 26: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 27: Summoning The Hydrean
Chapter 29: Failure
Chapter 30: Relief
Chapter 31: Gilgamesh
Chapter 32: Return of The King
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Trial of Bahamut
Chapter 35: Taking The Fight to Them
Chapter 36: The Way to Nifilheim
Chapter 37: Rematch
Chapter 38: The Fate of The World
Epilouge

Chapter 28: King's Wrath

327 2 0
By TheSaint01

You extend your arm forward, every Royal Arm was launched towards Leviathan. When they hit , they created a large explosion that stunned Leviathan. You warped in front of her and hit her with enough force to move her head to the side, and again to the other side. You warped above her and came down and sliced at one of her fins, tearing it off and causing her to cry out in pain.

Meggy: Where did all of this come from!?

Peach: It's when the King or Queen calls upon the powers of their ancestors. Every Lucian is giving him their power, enough power to rival that of the gods. But it's a very draining form. 

Desti: Which means that if he doesn't beat Leviathan now, we lose?

Peach: Yes. But there is something else that I'm confused about.

Saiko: What is it?

Tari: She said that he is calling on his ancestors, but didn't the Lucian line end with Noctis?

Peach: She's right. So maybe this isn't the Lucian's doing, but Bahamut's?

Back with you, you were sending attack after attack at Leviathan. Getting up close to unleash a barrage of attacks with all your weapons, or hanging back and using them as homing missiles to attack Leviathan, and block the small water Leviathans. She went underwater and after a few moments, resurfaced behind you. You rapidly warp backwards before warping right up next to her and attack one of her horns, ripping that off as well. 

She roared in pain, then began to spin around. Small waterspouts formed around you. She was trying to delay your attacks and try to give off some of her own by going through them by surprise. Each attack you either dodged, or hit her with enough force to steer her off course.

As the fighting went on, the girls heard loud engines and turned to see ships had made their way through the large Waterspout cage.

Peach: It can't be. Those are Imperial ships.

Meggy: Then that must mean that Eggman is there!

Bowser: Where's Eggman?

The girls turn again to see that the rest of their friends had caught up.

Luigi: The better question is, WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Bob: You mean other than the fact that Y/n is currently beating the shit out of a giant serpent?

The guys look up and see you tear off yet another fin. The ships started to fire at you and Leviathan, but you merely turned your weapons and fired them one by one at the ships. Upon contact, they each exploded, causing debris and Magitek Units to fly everywhere. You look back at Leviathan, who looked like she had enough. You fire one more blast like you did before, then grab the Spear of The Oracle, throwing it and piercing her underbelly. You cut all the way down and after you stopped, her body split open, causing a large flow of water to exit her body. 

She collapsed on the water's surface and looked at you as you floated there.

Leviathan: Very well. It seems I have underestimated you. My blessing, and my power is yours to command.

In a flash of light, she disappeared. More power coursed through you. Gently floating down, you land in front of everyone as you deactivated the form you were in. Before you could go and celebrate your victory, a familiar voice spoke.

Ardyn: Ah... An impressive display your highness. Really, I must say, I am surprised at the amount of power you posses.

Y/n: You... Ardyn. Who are you? Really?

Ardyn: Why, I already told you. I am Ardyn Izunia.

Peach: No. That's impossible. You died a hundred years ago!

Ardyn: Presumed dead, princess. I'm sure Ramuh showed you that battle over Insomnia?

Y/n: He did. Tell me how you survived all these years, or else!

You summoned the Blade of the Mystic and charge at him. When you attacked, he summoned a sword as well.

And it looked like a red version of your current weapon.

Ardyn: You dare use my own brother's sword against me?

Y/n: What...?

He pushed you back with a blast of dark energy. When you regained your footing, you stared at him.

Ardyn: I suppose I should properly introduce myself as... Ardyn Lucis Caelum. You see my boy, Somnus wasn't the one who was originally granted these powers. It was I, but instead of wanting to fight Ifrit, I wanted to try to make peace with him. After all, if the most powerful of the gods granted his powers to a human, maybe we are worthy enough. Bahamut didn't like that, and so he granted Somnus the same.

He spread his arms out, activating Armiger, only the weapons glass looked red instead of blue.

(I'm sorry, I just REALLY like how this looks.)

Ardyn: Somnus deemed me a traitor and exiled me, killing my wife as soon as she gave birth to my child, and giving them to another family! For generations, Somnus's line prospered as I plotted my revenge. I willingly gave my soul to Ifrit, granting me powers beyond compare, and keeping my human form... mostly.

He looked up, his face went pale, black markings appear on his face. His eyes turned gold as his sclera turned black. it then went back to normal.

Ardyn: Then finally, Somnus's line came to an end with Noctis's sacrifice. But my line continued, all the way down to you, Y/n.

Your eyes widened, you couldn't believe it. No, he had to be lying right?

Y/n: That's not true! There's no way I am your descendant!

Ardyn: Look at the ring your wearing! My brother and I created that ring, not Bahamut! We put the curse on it so only a true blooded Lucian can wear it!

He appeared in front of you, a mocking look in his eyes as he looked down on you.

Ardyn: And I think I would like it back.

He picked you up without effort and slammed you on the ground. He then kicked you over and stomped on the ground, causing a blast of dark energy to launch you upwards, then used the Shield of the Just to send you flying into a wall.

Girls: Y/N!!!!

Before they could run over to you, Ardyn summoned every Royal Arm around the group. 

Ardyn: Take one step, and everyone will die.

No one moved as Ardyn walked towards your crumbled body. He grabbed the hand that had the ring on and slid the ring off. He put it on and sighed as power coursed through him. He aimed his hand at you and a green light enveloped you.

Ardyn: I don't want to kill you just yet. I want you at your most powerful, then I will make everyone watch as I rip you apart.

In a cloud of darkness, he vanishes. Bowser picked up your unconscious body and everyone went home, terrified and worried about the coming days.

~~~~~

(Below, I will put the Leviathan boss fight. It's so fucking cool.) 

Video and music aren't mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.9K 178
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...
51 0 6
In the magical world of "Ifrit's Blessing," a young mage,named Hanbin, discovers an incredible power that could change the fate of the entire humanit...
30.3K 673 60
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
898 0 12
something has happened to mario and hes now terrorizing the kingdom now it's up to smg4 and the crew to stop him along with a different team from ot...