My Pillar Men (JJBA, Reader x...

By NopeGirlNope

Woo, guess who's back to finally finish the story? The story is about You (fem!reader). You are suddenly kidn... More

Prologue:The Meeting
1)Wamuu, was it?
2)The quiet one...
3)Your plan - Gone Wrong
4)Bath scene? Are we progressing a bit fast?
5)An apology dinner? Wow
6)Promising promises (Yeah that's on purpose)
8)Kars's punishment (or is it?)
9)Kars's bedroom, and a human culture session.
A/N
10)Indoor Outdoors, Evil Plans
11)Helplessness
12)Wamuu's little pets
13)It's been 2 weeks
14)A Flight in the Night
15)Fever Dreams and Voices in your Head
A/N Thank you, with a little treat
16)Slumber Party!
17)Wamuu's Wrath
18)Anger Issues
19)A Blood Moon
20)A Day Off
More about Ya Gurl and the QnA
21)Nightmares and Training
22)The Wild Side of Nagare
23)A Paw for Good Luck
So, uh...
24) Family matters

7)Is this... Another dinner?! How original

6.1K 171 409
By NopeGirlNope

Am I running out of ideas? No (or at least I hope). Just hang on.

You wait for a bit, your request lingering in the room, unanswered. Then a light blow flows past your cheek, and a piece of paper falls in your lap.

"I will ask Lord Kars if he could pick you something, he might be happier if he can choose your clothing for the occasion. I also won't be able to come aid you at the moment, as I'm busy"

Huh, I guess they really are all trying to do their best. You should too. It seems like it's important to them. You already recieved a small box of some jewerly and basic make-up from Wamuu. He gave it to you as a joke, knowing you'd never try to look good for them, but now it can come in handy. You put on some light make-up, just to try to conceal the signs of stress and worry on you face. Then you play around with your hair, until deciding to leave it free, only slightly brushing it out of your face.

When you look out the bathroom, you find a folded cloth on the table. How long have you been preparing? Or was he really done picking so soon?
You pick up the cloth, praying it isn't anything their style - skimpy and a bit lewd. You are surprised when it is revealed as two dresses. One smooth, red velvet dress, reaching just under your knees and the second, a long, blue starry dress. You pick the one you like better, laying the second one aside. You might need it someday.

(Hope u like my choices. You can make your own too)

You then pick out jewerly and an eyeshadow according to your dress. You contemplate whether to change already, but knowing you might not have time later, you do wear the dress. You simultaneously love and hate how you look. You never took yourself as amazingly beautiful, but the dress really looked great. Many male humans would fall for you, if they saw you anywhere. But you hated to know, that isn't going to happen anytime soon, if ever. You promise yourself that when you get out, this is the first thing you'll wear into public, as a protest to your captors.

You sit on your bed, doing some last minute changes to your look, before you hear an "Ehm"
"Are you decent Forti?"
It's Sanny.
"Oh, yes. Is it time already? You peek out of the curtain.
He comes a bit closer to the door. You can see he's wearing human clothes. Nothing too fancy, but with his looks, anything could look fancy. He left some of the braids you made him.

"You look great San!" You step out of the shadow.
He gasps. "No, you do Forti! I'm sure you'll charm everyone."
"Why thank you Santana" you smile, as he opens the door. He offers you his hand, and you take it gracefully. This is your chance to shine. You'll get out, under any means necessary, even having to make a scene. But you honestly do care about Santana. He's like a friend. (Crueeel, I know, but I ain't letting you succumb to our great leaders just yet)

As he leads you to your goal, you think you recognise a few familiar shapes, only to find you don't. Just how big is this palace? A large black door emerges in the torch lights. It seems this is your destination. Santana lets your hand down.
"I'll be right back, I need to make sure everything's ready, and you can have a great entrance."

You look after him, feeling a bit lonely. You wait around for what felt like an eternity, before there is a light knock on the door, and it opens, revealing a dimly lit dinning room.

(No window, only a fireplace. Don't want our Masters to burn alive in the sunlight, do we? )

A fire sends warm light all over the room, coming from candles and a large fireplace. You look over to your side, seeing Santana holding one side of the door, grinning. The other one apparently opened on it's own. You step inside, but wait. One of the rules Esidisi suggested, was to always wait for an order. Better be patient than do something wrong you'll regret. Santana closes the door, and steps to the table, sitting down, leaving you with a place in the back of the table, opposite of who you assumed was Lord Kars.

After a while of silent stares, he speaks.
"Sit down human."
You come over to your seat, lowering yourself carefully, only to find someone slid the chair for you. You look back and find noone. Your gaze instead turns to Wamuu, who smirks slightly. You mouth "thanks" to him.
There is more awkward silence. At least now you can focus on the leader.

Just like that night, he has his hair concealed in some kind of turban. Only one purple curly strand of hair pokes from under the cloth. Does he dye his hair, or is this his natural color? His face is more feminine then the others. He reminds you of the Greek statues you can see in museums. Strangely enough, he's wearing a suit, making him look like some kind of mafia boss.

(First picture but without the coat (and kittens of course) and with hair like in the second)

You could say he's the most attractive out of them (with Sanny following closely). He notices your stare, and slightly licks his lips. You look away embarrassed.

"Wamuu? Would you mind bringing out the food for our little pet?"
Wamuu immediately stands up, and rushes to the next room. That was definitely an order from a person he admires. He comes out with one of those fancy covered plates from restaurants. He returns once more with some wine, and sparkling water, and at last four large bloody steaks. "As we didn't think you would enjoy the sight of us murdering a vampire, we settled on a simpler human food. Maybe next time." Kars states, while looking at you.

Wamuu uncovers your food, and you find it's a very fancy steak with beautifully cut vegetables and baked potatoes. Your eyes shine, and you hear some quiet chuckles from the table. You quickly recover your seriousness.
"Thank you Master Wamuu, and Lord Kars."
The other two also look at you, expecting something.
"And of course, Master Esidisi and Master Santana..."
They look happy with themselves. You wait until the host, Lord Kars takes the first bite. Hunger is torturing you, but better then actually being tortured for angering him. Finally with a smirk, he takes his steak in his hands, and revealing his sharp fangs, he tears off a bite.

You finally grab the untensils and get to your dinner. Everyone else does too, and you can sometimes hear short happy hums. They seem to be enjoying their food just as you do. You're the last one to finish, slowly starting to feel uncomfortable because everyone curiously stared at you.

"Human, please take the drinks and pour everyone some." Kars orders. You stand up, and take a bottle of each drink in your hand, going to Lord Kars first, as he's the most important.
"What would you like my Lord?"
"Give me some of the red wine."
As you start pouring the drink, you notice that it's very strong. It must be ancient! Your head spins a little and you start falling to the ground. Everyone gasps.

You open your eyes to find a some kind of a long wing holding you up. You follow it with your eyes to Lord Kars's shoulder. He has wine and glass shards all over him. You can't read his expression, but it can't be anything good. Instead of standing up, you kneel.
"Please forgive me my Lord, it was a mistake!"
He silently gets up and pulls you up by your arm. He turns towards the door. Everyone else rushes to you, and also start pleeding
"Please Lord Kars, if you punish anyone, punish me. I should have taught her the etiquette"
"No, I picked the strongest wine we had."
"I made her wake up early, she must've been tired..."

Kars seems stumped to see that everyone came to your rescue, but continues on walking out, dragging you behind him.

"Please don't worry about me" you mouth to the distressed men. You must've grown on them so much. At least now you know they'll be on your side. The question is if you'll need that after what's going to happen. You just let yourself be dragged off.

The next chapter will be a bath scene, courtesy of It-is-mystery. More on that next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff
17.9K 438 34
Young girl Y/N joined the crusaders! What will their adventures be like? Will the cold Jotaro get along well with his new traveling companion? {There...
35.7K 1.3K 39
You know Kars didn't just spare Wamuu and Santana, he also sparred another. Though he knew not why? The two of them hated eachother. They were differ...
9.9K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...