Ashley's Prima

By oneofthepotterheads

Zoey Vasquez was a a smart girl. Not nearly as smart as her genius prima, of course, but smart enough to ski... More

Extended Summary
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Cast

4K 40 16
By oneofthepotterheads

CAST!

Jenna Ortega
as
Zoey Vasquez

Paulina Chávez
as
Ashley Garcia

Edward James Olmos
as
Lorenzo Flores

Raquel Welch
as
Sofia Flores

Reed Horstmann
as
Stick Goldstein

Bella Podaras
as
Brooke Bishop

Conor Husting
as
Tad Cameron

Jencarlos Canela
as
Victor Garcia

I'm mainly publishing this chapter in advance so that people can know what I'm writing about 😂.

But seriously! Go watch The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia on Netflix it's really good! Cheesy, but good 😂

I think the stories that I write well are because I see myself in them. There are a lot of unfinished drafts sitting in my computer because I just wanted to mess with a story rather than writing anything with substance. I see myself in my other story Ryan Matthews  I'm also a queer teen trying to find the world. I'm writing this because I'm also a latnia teen trying to navigate teenagedom. And that's why they do well, so that's what I'm going to keep doing.

I hope you guys like this because I already have a lot written out 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 390 20
Ashley Cruz is an honorary member of the Autobots, group of aliens who landed on Earth some years ago. She fought for and with them whenever they nee...
462 42 25
Ashley moves to Chicago to pursue her dreams as a pastry chef, but things take an unexpected turn! She meets people who will change her life forever...
545 29 10
Its been six years since the raccoon city incident and was destroyed. Lost many people many lives. Everything changed since that time. After it was f...
41.3K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...