A Fighters Heart

By volleyball238

Darcy O'Brian worked so hard to provide for her little brother. Everything she has and does is for him. Flynn... More

Hey!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

16.9K 440 31
By volleyball238

For the next few day I spent it trying to find a job. I had put in many applications into restaurants and some even at clothing stores. Today was my last time going around town looking for a job.

I had left Flynn with Meg at work and I knew he would like that.

"I am so tied." I sighed sitting down in front of Meg. She had a water already there for me.

"Look Darcy I made some money!" Flynn said holding up a 20.

My eyes went right back to Meg.

"My boss asked him if he wanted to help carry things from a truck that came in with a bunch of food and all. Gave him 20 bucks for helping."

"Well isn't that nice of him."

"Yeah can I use it to buy us dinner!" I smiled down at him

"No you keep that bud."

He nodded his head and stuffed it back into his pocket.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down at it to see Mason had texted me.  I must have smiled because Meg cleared her throat.

I looked back to her and she started chuckling.

"Go I'll watch this little guy for a little longer."

"What? No I'm good." She gave me the look that a mother usually gives to her kid when they know your lying. Damn she's going to be a good mom.

"I'll be fast." I rushed to the door and thanked her as I ran out to catch the fist bus to his apartment.

Once I got there I went right up to the top floor letting myself in.

Music was blasting through the whole apartment. I walked through looking for where Mason might be.

I ended up following the music to where it was the loudest. It took me to a gym that was in the back where Mason was working out on a bag. He was jumping around and throwing punches at it.

Not going to lie I had a great view of his back muscles every time they hit the bag. It was starting to get hot for me. But I had to keep my composure.

He still hadn't seen me and I got a good idea.

Grabbing the gloves that were on my side I slid them on after putting my things down. The music was so loud that he didn't even hear me sneak up on him.

I lightly punched his back making him jump. I held my hands up at my face and jumped around him with a smirk on my face.

"You scared me." He chuckled taking me in looking at me up and down. That sent shivers down my spine.

"What are you doing with those." He laughed trying to grab my hand but I used my other to hit him in the gut. It didn't hurt him but damn did my hand hurt.

"Come on...I leaned a little to." I chuckled jumping around him still.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" I quickly ran at him and he picked me up fast and I let out a squeal. He pushed me down to the ground getting on top of me to pin my hands down above my head.

Not how I saw this going...

"Now what are you going to do?" He smirked looking down on me.

But little did he know I knew how to get out of this.

I somehow got enough strength to push him to his side and this time I got on top of him pushing his hands down to the side of his head.

"Ha." I mocked looking down at him not trapped between my legs.

I took in our position for a second like he was. His body was trapped under mine as I sat on top of him with a dress on.

I could feel my cheeks getting red and I was starting to get up.

"Sor-"

Mason reacted quick with getting me up and pushing me up against his wall. His lips went right onto mine.

I forgot about that rule he made but damn I wasn't mad about it.

I moaned feeling his body push up onto mine. I could feel every inch of his body on mine.

He pulled back fast grabbing my hands pulling the gloves off me and throwing his off as well.

When I felt his hands go under my butt I jumped and he carried me out of the room taking me to the kitchen. He placed me onto the counter and kept kissing me.

My hands found there way to his hair where I pulled and tugged earning myself some moans back.

His tongue brushed my lip and I panicked shutting my mouth. That wasn't ok with him because he bit my lip a little making me moan. His tongue found mine and he was showing me how to do yet another thing.

I let my hands explore his chest that was so graciously undressed in front of me. He took the time to go back to my neck.

My head leaned back as my eyes closed tight.

I leaned my head up against the cabinet as his lips went lower. The dress was a low cut and I didn't seem to hate it at the moment.

Then his teeth graced over the top of my chest and I wrapped my legs round his body. I wanted him closer.

He licked the spot before he started sucking and kissing. I held his head in place leaning back so he could do his work.

I don't know how many he gave but I knew my neck was going to be lined with hickys in the morning.

When he was having his time with one on my neck I did something that I didn't think was going to have the outcome it would.

I moved my hips up on him and he groaned pulling my chin down to kiss me again.

I could feel my body reacting to him as well. It was tingling down there for me and it felt great to move.

I moved my hips against him again and this time I felt something hard rub up against me.

Mason grabbed onto my hips and pinned them down on the counter and pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"We got to stop that before I take you right here right now and I don't want that for your first time Kitten."

My breathing was so off so I just nodded my head and leaned it against his chest.

"Have you eaten anything today?"

I was going to say yes but my stomach decided to go against me. It let out a big growl making me hide more.

"I'll take that as a no." He chuckled pulling back as he made his way to his fridge.

"I'm not hungry."

"Don't lie to me Darcy. Your bad at it." He wasn't wrong there.

"I-I'm not."

He got a blow of yogurt ready for me and put some fruit in it for me before he made his way back to me.

"Just eat."

I took the spoon from his hands and the bowl not wanting to start a fight.

He stood there and watched as I are making sure I finished it all.

"I don't understand why you do that to yourself."

"What?" I asked as he took the stuff away from me to put it in the sink.

"Not eat. It's not good."

I had this conversation with my mother before she passed. It ended in a fight and I really didn't want that right now.

"Can we not talk about this." My arms wrapped around my stomach as I jumped down from the counter feeling like I've been exposed.

"Sit down." He scolded me pointing to his couch.

I rushed over to it afraid of his tone but also slightly turned on...

He walked over finding a shirt to put on upsetting me a little.

"Now tell me what the hells going on Darcy. Why every time that I hang out with you I don't see you eat or you barely eat."

I crossed my legs over and held them close to my chest not liking the topic of discussion. I mean did we have to talk and worry about me.

"Listen I'm fine! I've been like this for a while ok. Just don't want to eat because I'm not hungry."

"Bullshit." He got down to look me in the eyes and I could feel the tears coming to my face. Don't do this now Darcy.

"Why the hell do you need to know." I hissed not stuttering once.

"You want to know that I used to be a really unhealthy kid? You want to know how that I got so sick of it that I didn't eat at all and then became overly skinny that it was unhealthy..." his eyes never left mine.

"Then when I got healthy again all I ever wanted was to not eat or eat to much because I'm afraid of both outcomes that can happen to me."

My face was filled with tears as Mason looked at me for a moment not saying anything.

I went to get up and he caged me in putting both his arms by my side keeping me down on the couch.

He pulled me to his body as he sat there on his knees.

I wrapped my arms around him hiccuping as he held me tight. I hadn't told anyone that about me. Not even Meg and I told her pretty much everything about myself.

Mason pulled me down so that I was sitting on his lap and my legs were on either side of him. We stayed like this for a while. I don't remember how long.

All I remember is that it was the best feeling. To be held by someone. Someone who had just listened to me vent about myself and he didn't say anything. He just sat there with his arms around me kissing me here and there but not saying a word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
436K 13.9K 22
Maddie has always been the shy, curvy younger sister of a beautiful and successful older sister who recently has been passed down the torch for their...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
939 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...