Close Friends?πŸ₯° ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 26

831 18 3
By johanniefandom

Saturday

~Jayden pov

I got here at my dads house at 3:15 in the morning and as soon as me and Jordan stepped foot in his house his fucking pitbull started barking uncontrollably at us and woke up everyone in the house. My dad came running down the stairs with a gun pointed at us and was yelling 'WHO ARE YOU!?' And Jordan yelled 'DAD ITS US JORDAN AND JAYDEN' then he opened his eyes and saw us and put the gun down. He had his eyes squinted because he was half asleep. Thank god he didn't pull the trigger. So then we just went to our room and fell to sleep. I woke up at 2:23 in the afternoon. I checked my phone and I had hella texts and calls from Annie. Ah shit. She's probably mad now that I didn't answer. I called her and she answered. I'm still laying in bed and my face isn't even in the camera.

"what the fuck is wrong with you I almost called 911 because I thought you were dead at your dads house!" She shouted at me

"i was sleeping" I said in my tired voice

"okay and? I know you heard your phone ringing!" She shouted

"calm down you're on a 10 take it down to a 2" I said in my tired voice

"shut the fuck up" she said with an attitude. I giggled.

"I'm going to the studio in an hour do you wanna come?" She asked

"weren't you just screaming at me?" I asked her

"answer the fucking question before I scream again" she said with an attitude

"yeah I'll go" I said

"wake your sleepy ass up I'm picking you up in 30 minutes" she said then smiled

"I didn't even get here til 3 in the morning that's why I was sleeping for so long" I said to her

"yeah I saw your story" she said

"ima get ready bye" I said

"say I love you" she said

"I love you bye" I said

"i love youuuu🥰🤍" she said with a smile then hung up. Her smile is something I can never get enough of🤤😂. I got out of bed and got in my shower.

15 minutes later...

I got out and got ready. I lotioned my body then put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth then washed my face. I brushed out my wet hair then conditioned it. I put in my small diamond earrings. I'm wearing a white championship shirt with gray sweatpants and my white Air Force 1s. I sprayed on perfume. I walked back into my bedroom and opened my curtains to let in some sun light. My dad bought me a ps4 and a bunch of games for it. I have it hooked up to my tv because it's a bigger screen😂. I have a study desk here too because my mom was complaining to him how I don't do my school work on the weekends so her bought it for me. My dad is super close to Jordan they go ride down the streets and sell drugs together which isn't smart. He's close to me too he takes me out to get whatever and I mean WHATEVER I want but I don't accept him doing that for me. I like to earn what I receive. My step siblings are so annoying🙄. 3 are boys 2 are girls. I fixed my middle part in my hair then grabbed my phone and went downstairs. To eat breakfast. I walked down their and everyone was already down there. My dads new chick, my dad, Jordan and the step kids all 5 of them. I've been dealing with them for 3 months so I know the drill. If you see food you take it and run😏😂. I'm not scared of any of these kids. Let me introduce you to my step siblings. The oldest one is Trayvon he's mixed with black and white and he's 18. Then it's Darian he's 16 he's just white. Then there's Melissa he's mixed with Hispanic and white and she's 16. Then there's Gabrielle she's mixed with black and white she's 16 and then there's Hunter he's white and 15 about to be 16 soon. It's a lot of them. I walked over to darian.

"is this the last Gatorade?" I asked him

"yeah why?" He asked. I took it and then took off running while he chased me. He ended up jumping on top of me and we fell on the floor by the couch. He started wrestling me for it and my dad saw us.

"Hey! You two cut it out! Now!" He shouted while coming over to us. He pulled darian off of me and I just laid on the floor out of breath.

"What are y'all fighting for now?" He asked us

"she tried to take my Gatorade" darian said

"fighting over food again? That's it I'm taking away your games the both of you" my dad said. I stood up fast as fuck.

"not my games please take my phone" I said. My phone started ringing. It's annie. I answered it.

Phone call

"I'm outside come on I'm ready to eat" she said

"yeah I'm on my way out right now" I said

"okay" she said

"bye" I said then hung up

End of phone call

"dad I'm gonna go get food with Annie then go to the studio with her I'll be back at sometime" I said while walking to the door

"You need to be here before 5 dinners at 6" Natalie said. That's my dad's 'girlfriend'🙄.

"you're not even my mom shut up" I said

"Jayden" jordan said to me

"sorry I'll be here on time" I said then left. I walked to the car and got in.

"what happened now?" She asked

"I fought my brother over a Gatorade and then my dad said he's taking away our video games and I called my stepmom stupid" I said

"you're so disrespectful" she said while staring the car and driving off.

"but i like it" she said with a smile while looking at the road.

Studio🎧🎤

~annie pov

It's 5:10 pm and Jayden told me that she has to be home at 5 but it's already pasted 5 so she doesn't want to go now😂. But it's my responsibility to have her there if her dad wants her there right? But her mom said that not her dad. You know what? I'm not gonna take her there. I want her to go to the party with me. She's playing with Luca right now. While I'm writing music with Draco and Brian. We already recorded suicidal now we're working on another one until 6 that's when we can leave. The party is at 8 til 11.

"song ideas song ideas" Draco said

"ouh! How about we write a song about Spider-Man" Brian said. Me and Draco looked at him like he's crazy then at each other then back at him. He started doing the Spider-Man hand.

"Brian you're canceled" I said

"yeah definitely after that idea" Draco said

"it wouldn't be bad if we just left right now to go get food" Luca said to Jayden

"but you don't want food you want something else" Jayden said softly to him

"okay and you want it too right?" He asked her softly. Jayden didn't say anything. I looked down at the table.

"you just gone let them get away with that?" Draco whispered to me

"you better slap the shit out of her i got luca" Brian whispered but I can tell he was angry by his facial expressions.

"i got brys back on this" Draco said

"guys i really shouldn't over think this they might not even be talking about what we think they're talking about" I whispered to them

"you like takin control or what? With yo sexy ass" Luca said softly to her

"for you no" Jayden said softly

"good cuz i like takin control" Luca said softly to her. I heard him chuckle softly. I'm not letting him get away with this😡. Talking to MY girlfriend like that.

"Annie hes clearly flirting" Brian and Draco whisper yelled at me. I faced Luca and Jayden and he backed off of her a little. She's laying on the couch and he's sitting next to her.

"Jayden really?" I asked her. I wanna cry but I can't I'll look like whimp🥺.

"what? You wanna take me home now?" She asked me

"I'm not taking you anywhere matter fact let luca take you y'all were planning to fuck anyways" I said. Luca looked at me confused.

"no it wasn't like that" Luca said

"nigga we all heard y'all talkin you can't even lie about it" Draco said

"you fake ass opp lil nigga you over here talm bout you bout to fuck her girl when she's right here in the same room as you and you supposed to be her friend" Brian said while standing up and facing him.

"Jayden you just making yoself look like a bigger hoe we all already know you're body count is high on some real shit" Draco said while standing up

"both of y'all get out annie break up with her" Brian said to me. I looked at Jayden and she looked sad.

"first it was dev now it's him? You want everyone but me🥺" I said trying not to cry

"i do want you!😩 he wants to fuck me i never said i wanted to!😩" she whined. I didn't say anything. She stood up.

"baby just please forgive me you mean so much to me😩" she whined while walking over to me. She tried to hug me but I held her away.

"no" I said while my voice shook

"get the fuck back from her" Draco said to Jayden

"Draco we need to get on this lil niggas he over messing up they relationship been together for almost 5 months tomorrow would mark 5." Brian said while pulling up his pants

"guys stop you can't fight him in here we'll get in trouble and possibly kicked out of the studio signing label" I said to them.

"man y'all tripping for real I ain't finna deal with this bullshit" Luca said while standing up

"better not catch us at the party tonight we gone beat the living shit out of you" Draco said then Brian growled at him. Luca looked at him like he was crazy then left. Draco hit him.

"Nigga you didn't need to do that growling shit" Draco said then he sat back down.

"Annie forgive😩" she whined

"how? You wanna fuck him" I said

"no I don't😩" she whined

"why didn't you say you didn't when he asked you" I asked her while my voice shook. She got on her knees and grabbed my hands.

"Annie I swear on my grandmas grave I don't want him. All I want it you forever😩. You have my whole heart🥺. I just want you. I want us. Forever. I see a future with us I'm not lying. I know I have a past with being a hoe but I'm the same anymore ever since I started dating you you changed me. I've never been so happy with someone in my life. People are gonna try and tear us apart but you gotta believe me and trust me. Please. I don't want him I want you bub😩🤍" she whined. That made me feel a little bit better.

"you better stay the fuck away from him" I said softly to her

"I will" She said softly then kissed me.

"I'm not going to the party anymore tell avani i have to watch jayden and make sure she's not hoeing while I'm home" I said to Brian and Draco softly

"Jayden you have a good girl. With a good heart. If you fuck up her trust and y'all break up you're fucked because she's not going back to you after you cheat again." Brian said to her

"she's the sweetest ever and she forgives everyone if you fuck that up you're dumb" Draco said to her

Jayden's dad's house...

~Jayden pov

I feel bad that annie had to hear Luca say all that😔. I'm gonna make it up to her and give her a lot of gifts tomorrow. It's our anniversary anyways. Right now we're in my room and I'm bored so I went live. We're in my bed and I have my ass on Annie's lap. She's on her phone but she has her laptop out. My tv is on we were watching my wife and kids. My door is locked.

Live

I have my phone set up on my bed frame so they can see me and annie in the background.

"what's up guyssss" I said. I read all the comments.

"collaboration on YouTube? Dm me" I said

"y'all are so cuteee😍😩😩, thank youuu❤️" I said with a smile.

"guys annie is mad at me" I said

"I'm not mad at you just confused" she said softly

"about what we just talked about?" I asked her

"yeah.." she said softly. She felt on my ass and I started giggling. She smiled. She looked inside my sweatpants. She looked at me with her jaw dropped.

"what?" I asked with a smile

"why aren't you wearing underwear?" She asked me with a smile

"because i took them off before i went live" I said with a slight smile

"why though?" She asked

"because i wanna fuck" I said with a slight smile. She just looked away smiled. I started giggling. I read the comments.

"y'all should make a porn hub video for us😳? Annie you wanna m" I said until she cut me off

"no" she said with a smile. I giggled. I read another comment.

"almost 5 months tomorrow🥺🥺❤️, i know it's so crazy😩🤍" I said

"with the love of my life" I said while looking at her through the live.

"you know what's funny? You also called Devenity the love of your life and Stephanie" she said

"okay and you called Asher and Joey the love of your life🙄" I said then rolled my eyes

"but did you notice I was never the reason we broke up. You've been the reason to all your break ups." She said with a smile

"i told you I didn't wanna be with them" I said

"you said the reason you broke up with them was because you wanted to be with me and now you're finally with me and you start acting up cheating on me and shit" she said

"I didn't cheat on you he was the one who wanted to fuck me" I said with an attitude

"Jayden you said something that made it seem like you did" she said

"I'm gonna end the live because I'm not about to talk about this it's gonna be everywhere the whole worlds gonna be talking about this" I said then ended the live. I turned off my phone.

"he said do you like taking control with your sexy ass and you said for you no and he said good cuz I like taking control and you said this infront of my face" she said

"Annie just be happy didn't actually fuck him" I said while getting off of her lap. I laid in bed behind her.

"Jayden I'm not going to school til Thursday you'll be with him the whole week. I know you. You'll find a way to fuck him let's just break up" she said

"we're not breaking up" I said

"yes we are" she said

"no we're not" I said

"yes we are whats the point?! You're gonna cheat anyways! I know you're not loyal I don't even know why I tried with you! I was setting myself up for a huge heart break!" She shouted at me

"I'm not gonna break your heart Julianna! We been together for 4 almost 5 months! I didn't cheat the whole 4 months! Why would I do it now?! Luca isn't even all that! You're the whole package! You got everything I like and I don't wanna lose it to some stupid! Little! White! Boy!" I shouted at her. She grabbed me by the throat. We started making out. Then we started fucking. When we're fucking she was telling me how much she loves me and doesn't want to lose me. After we fucked we showered then went to get food in her car. We ate then made out more. She dropped me off and it was 11 at night so she wasn't worried about Luca🙄. I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 989 18
Devyn and Bronny have hated each other since they were kids, but what happens when they start hanging out a lot. I suck at writing descriptions sorry
103K 4.2K 25
[βœ”οΈ] ΰΌ„β€§β‚ŠΛš ❝baby no, haven't you heard?❞ the one where a rumor is started about two friends - 2019; abbyswriting
29.7K 230 9
A summer camp that brings random kids who have either family problems, suicide issues or personal uncontrollable issues. This summer camp brought fri...
75.6K 1.5K 168
"sometimes you have to breakup to realize what you're missing" - jayden