What will it be?

By PrimKayeCaete

Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Please Read!!!

Chapter 21:

10.1K 343 21
By PrimKayeCaete

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

We were still by the dining area talking..me,Awin and Alin.

"Look like you guys are enjoying without me"someone spoke.

I turned my head to see who the voice belonged to... and eyes were wide open.

It was the girl that Type was hugging in the picture I saw. I tried to keep my cool. She sat herself beside Alin and started getting her own plate of food. I just kept staring at her and I guess she noticed it too.

"I'm Kara... you're Tharn right?"she introduced herself.

"Yeah..how'd you know?"I asked.

"Hmmm... I have my ways"she said,smirking.

"Is it from N'Ran as well?"I asked.

"Well that and from someone else"she replied.

I tried my best not to frown,knowing that she is talking about Type. I don't know if she is doing it on purpose or not.

"Maa..maa...let's go to the beach front and chill over there,na?"Alin suggested.

"Ah, that's a good idea. Let's go"Kara said excitedly.

We helped Auntie Jan,clear up the table and soon headed to the beach front. Me and Awin went ahead.

"Are you having a good time so far,P'?"he asked.

"Yeah,I am. Thanks N' "I said gratefully.

"So... are you planning to confess to N'Ran sooner or later?"I asked.

"Hmm..I don't know"he replied.

"Well,better think fast. He plans to go back to modeling"I told him.

Once I told him this, he looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"He is?I... I mean thats's good... he's back to being himself... I guess"he said,but I could tell differently from the tone of his voice.

"N'Awin, what are you scared of?"I asked.

"Rejection. That he won't feel the same?that he hasn't gotten over you. Lots of things P' "he replied.

"Nothing is ever easy N', but you will never know unless you take the risk"I told him.

"We'll see P' "he answered,finally smiling.

"Oi, what are you guys talking about over there?"Alin yelled out.

We turned to look over at them, they were carrying bottles of alcohol with them.

"Oi P'! You're not planning to drink all of these today...are you?"Awin asked.

"Hmm..why not? We have all day.."Alin replied.

We set up the table with some stools and opened the first bottle. We immediately raised a toast and chugged the first glass.

"So spill Tharn... why did you reject  our precious Ran?"Alin asked.

"Believe it or not, if my lover didn't make it up to me that night then I would've said yes to him. But I guess,the universe had different plans for us"I said, as I pat Awin's back.

"Oi P', stop teasing me"he said, feeling embarassed.

"I know right?I can't believe my own brother has fallen for our Ranran"Alin said, as she pinched Awin's cheeks.

"P'Alin, that hurts!"Awin  whined as he then rubbed his cheeks.

"That reminds me Kara, how was that party that your parents dragged you along?Was it boring?"Alin asked.

"Hmm... not too bad.I met someone, he was fun and interesting. His name is Type"Kara answered.

Instantly, her answer caught my attention.

"Excuse me, but was that your parents reunion?"I asked Kara.

"Yeah,that's right. Why?"she asked,looking at me. As if she expected a different reaction from me .

"Hmmm..is this Type,cute then?"Alin asked.

"Yeah, very cute"she answered.

"Oh... so he's your type then?"Alin raised her eyebrows.

"Hmmm..maybe"she replied.

"No, you can't"me and Alin both said in unison.

Me and Alin both looked at each other  once we both answered the same thing.

"You heard it,right Type?"Kara said.

I looked to where she was looking at and was surprised to see him..

"Loud and clear"Type said.

"What?Kara,what is this about?"Alin asked.

"Relax babe, I am not cheating on you. Type is Tharn's boyfriend"Kara replied.

"Huh? You-"I point to Kara then to Alin "and you are..."I began but Kara cut me off.

"Yes, she's my lover... for 3 years. And you are Type's right?"she said.

I look at Type.

"Are we?"I asked him.

"Guys, can I steal him away for a bit. I just need to talk to him"Type said.

"Sure,take your time coz this one is sulking too"Kara said,pointing to Alin.

"You got a lot of explaining to do"Alin said.

Type grabbed my hand started pulling me to a private little corner. He sat down first and I sat beside him.

"So this is where you've been hiding"Type said.

"What are you doing here Type?"I asked him.

"Well, you've been gone for too long. You don't tell me where you are..or even let me know if you're still okay-"he started but I cut him off.

"As you see, I am doing fine. You can leave now"I said,trying not to crack.

"Tharn..."he said,as he put his hand on mine.

"I miss you... your voice..your face... your touch...please Tharn"he said,looking at me.

"So basically,you're lonely and just want my body?"I asked.

"No... I want..no.. I need you Tharn. I don't want anyone else. I love you... please come back to me"he said,his eyes becoming teary.

My other hand curled into a fist, I can't stand it when he's about to cry. I try to hold myself back.

"Let's say that we do get back together?are things gonna be different?or we are just going back to the same old cycle as before? Type,I love you but I am human and I get tired of running after you and always forgiving you every single time. Tell me... how is it going to be different... I need to know"I asked him.

"Tell me, what should I do?I'll do anything you want"he pleaded.

"I don't want to tell you what you're supposed to do--"I started.

"Then I'll court you!"he yelled.

I was caught off guard as I raised my eyebrows and gave him a confused look.

"Huh?What are you saying?" I asked.

"I will court you, to show you that I am sincere and that I am serious about you. I will be the one chasing you this time. You'll allow me to,right?"he asked.

"You?Court me?it sounds weird"I commented.

"It's the only thing I can think of right now.Please let me court you... na...na..na?"he pouted with matching puppy dog eyes.

"Suit yourself...but on one condition, for this period no hugging, kissing or sex until I say yes"I stated.

"Are you sure?"he looked at me, licking his lips.

"Type, I'm serious"I said.

"Fine.. but you should ask yourself if you can handle that part... since you are a pervert"he teased.

"Hey!I'm not that perverted!"I tried to deny.

"Yeah, whatever. Fine,I agree with your conditions"he said.

"Okay then, I'm glad we had this talk. Shall we go join the others?"I asked.

"Yeah"he replied.

I stood up first, then gave him my hand to help him stand up as well. He grabbed it,stood up but kept holding it.

"Type.."I said.

"Holding hands is still allowed,right?"he asked.

I smile and nod.He then raised our hand and kisses mine. I could only blush.

"Just you wait Tharn,I'll make you fall in love with me all over again"he said confidently.

"Hmmm... we'll see about that" I said.

We held hands as we went back over to the others who now started a bonfire. I went over the table real quick to grab me and Type a glass of beer.

*TYPE POV*

"Aww... our love birds are back"Alin teased.

Kara came closer and  whispered to me.

"Did you guys make up?"she asked.

"Kinda"I replied.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"Well... I decided to court him"I answered.

"Court him, but aren't you already going out? Did you guys break up?"she asked.

"No, but I want to show him I'm serious with him...hopefully he won't give me a hard time"I said.

"Oh..well su su na Type"she said,cheering me on.

"Hmm..thank you na"I replied.

I looked on and saw Tharn coming back our way and sat beside me. He handed me a glass of beer.

"Thanks"I said.

He nods and smiled. I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

'Just wait and see... ' I thought as I smiled and looked at him lovingly.

I will try my best to make him see me in a new light. I can't bear to lose him the 2nd time. I can do this!

[To be continued]

A/N: Hey guys!Thank you for patiently waiting. Hope this chapter wasn't too boring. Thanks again for reading and supporting my work :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.7K 17
Type has been living a shady low life after Tharn decided to leave him and get married to his old flame Tar. Type spent years to accept it, but all i...
185K 10.5K 43
Type Audrey married to Tharn's brother Edward Gold.... All three are childhood friend... Tharn moved to US for his studies where he found a beautiful...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
60.7K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...