You're My Mate? But You're a...

By LoveMeOrDie737

>>>COMPLETE<<< Kent has been waiting for his mate his whole life. What happens when he finds out his mate i... More

You're My Mate? But You're a GUY! (BoyxBoy)
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 14~

21K 773 72
By LoveMeOrDie737

Ello everyone! Its been for-freeking-ever between uploads and i'm soooo sorry. Its all because i'm a lazy ass. But you can yell at me for that later, for now go read what i have wote! Its chapter 14 time!

~Chapter 14~

Kent’s POV

We run, the three of us, a wave of fur and teeth and claws. My muscles scream, and my lungs feel like they’re on the verge of collapsing but I still run, in fact I run even harder, pushing myself to go faster. The pain just reminds me that it’s nothing compared to the pain I’d feel if Blu was forever out of reach. That would be the worst pain of all. So I persist, determined to find him.

October and Parker are no different, matching my speed and intensity. They can smell the other three too, but are mostly relying on me seeing as I have the advantage of knowing Blu’s sent like the back of my paw. The two hang back a few feet, giving me space so I can change direction at a moment’s notice without knocking into them.

When they first came Parker had informed me that my dad would be sending in other wolves to block off the perimeter of our territory so they can’t slip away from us. It doesn’t matter though; I’ll catch up to her before she has the chance to even see the edges of our domain. I won’t give her the satisfaction to say she almost made it.

Now we’re weaving and dodging between trees, hoping over streams, and sprinting through fields dotted with ditches and rocks. It’s like even the elements we’re laughing at me, tantalizing me with the idea of my mate over the next hill only to see a million more mountains after it. It felt as if I was having an out of body experience, floating above like a ghost, looking down at this frantic, disheveled wolf. My body was moving on auto-pilot, fallowing the trail of his sent like it was a thing of mass and weight; like I could see the clouds of smell.

The smell is gradually getting stronger, meaning we’re getting closer. Closer to a boy that I love more than anything. No, not a boy, the boy. The boy that I’ll spend the rest of my life with and will never let out of my sight when I get him back.

The terrine finally seems to let up, becoming mercifully flat and open. My nose works and my muscles clench with anticipation. He’s close; I can feel it in my bones!

And suddenly he’s not just close. Suddenly he’s right there. He’s right in front of me, like some kind of perfect promise that we’ll be together again.

Heath, Pipers idiotic brother, has him slung over his shoulder so carelessly and I want nothing more than to break his arms to take him back. Piper’s running next to him carrying their bags. But I don’t really care about those two; all I can focus on is Blu.

 Blu, my Blu, is right there. I can’t see his face because it’s buried in Heath’s back (most likely to protect it from all the dirt their kicking up) but that’s ok because I know it’s him, it is.

So I charge.

My legs push off and I run faster than I thought possible. I’m  pretty sure my sister and Parker are fallowing behind, but I can’t be sure seeing as I haven’t taken my eyes off of Blu’s mop of black hair. Piper halts, her shoulders going ridged. She’s smelt us.

Heath skids to a stop as well, a few feet a head of her. Blu’s head snaps up and our eyes meet, locking for what seems like forever.

“KENT!” His cry for me just spurs me on, causing me to run so fast that my muscles scream in protest. Heath turns to look at us causing the locked gaze between Blu and me to be broken. Heaths eyes go wide, but he’s not looking at me, his eyes are stuck to something just to the right of me. Or, should I say someone. He’s staring wide eyed at my sister, like the wolf baring his teeth and who has death in his eyes doesn’t exist. Fine by me, if he’s distracted I can get Blu back just that much easier.

“NO! Fuck! This isn’t meant to happen like this!” Piper shrieks throwing down her bags, shaking with the starts of a shift. By the time she’s shifted into a pure white, blue eyed she-wolf we’re practically muzzle to muzzle.

We circle each other snapping our bared teeth and growling at each other like the animals we are. I’m set on killing Piper before she can do something like this to another unsuspecting mated couple. This ends, she ends, now.

I pounce, my ears flat on my scull and my mouth open, teeth ready. But damn it all she’s fast. Like a white smudge in the cold air she seems to blend from one spot to another, evading my attacks. From the corner of my eye I keep tabs on Heath and Blu. October and Parker are still a ways back, not having the same insane speed I had a few moments before. For some strange reason Heath just stands there, gawking quite openly, just barely keeping a hold on Blu whilst he thrashes around. Not that I’d complain but what the fuck is wrong with him.

Then it hits me; Heath must be Octobers mate. Well fuck my life, destiny truly is a bitch.

Taking advantage of my momentary falter Piper throws herself at me, landing with her claws dug into my flesh. I growl and snap at her, my teeth latching onto the soft flesh on her shoulder blade. Blood, sharp and metallic fills my mouth. I ignore the foul taste, biting down harder until I can feel her bone under my teeth.

She whimpers and mewls in pain, struggling in my grip. Crimson stains her white coat like an angry paint.

“Kent watch out!”

I don’t have time to react before something very heavy knocks me over from the side, stealing the breath from my lungs. Snapping my neck to the side I see another white wolf, this one much bigger and more muscular. Heath.

We growl at each other and again the circling starts, this time adding Heath and a limp to Pipers slinking walk. I know October and Parker are close. They sound like there right on top of us, so all I have to do is hold the two white wolves back until they arrive.

Without another thought I strike, aiming for Heath’s throat. In my haste I don’t notice Piper as she goes from behind to chomp down on my tail. Fuck! What a cheap shot! I yelp and falter giving Heath the perfect opportunity to snap my neck, but oddly he doesn’t take it. Instead he backs away and shakes his head like he’s trying to dispel a frustrating thought.

“Heath, remember, think for yourself! You can do it!” I hear Blu cry, his voice thick with worry. I’m too preoccupied with trying to kill Piper to attempt to understand the one sided conversation between Blu and his capture.

Parkers at my side now, snarling and snapping his fangs at Pipers side, causing her to let go of my now blooded tail. Where October could be is beyond me at this point and I try to focus on how to kill her.

My father had taught me a long time ago when I was young and my shifts we’re unpredictable, how to kill something by finding the joints and snapping them the right way. He said I needed to know in case I was ever stuck in my wolf form or lost, so if I really needed to I could catch something to eat. The idea of eating a little woodland creature caused my stomach to turn but still, when he brought in the dead chickens to show me how to do it properly I complied, mesmerizing witch joints would break easiest.

Now I know he was really teaching me these sills in case I had to fight and kill another werewolf. In my head I reply snapping the chicken’s bones trying to tell myself that it’ll be that easy to do it to a full grown she-wolf. Right, just like a chicken.

I jump for her, the symphony of snapping and popping bones bounding in my ears.  

Octobers POV

It’s him. It’s my mate.

As soon as I saw him, Blu slung over his shoulder my paws dug into the dirt to bring me to a halt. It didn’t make any sense but still under all the messed up shit felt so right. He was breathtakingly handsome, with his shag of straight blond hair, those striking dark blue eyes, and that enormous build. Even so, he was bad, evil, rouge. How could he possibly be my mate?  

But then he stopped, and looked at me in this way that made my whole body hot. Just like that I knew it had to be true. He was my mate.

Now I’m standing here like an idiot, watching a death match of epic proportions unfold before me. Its all a blur of fur, teeth, claws, and blood. Heath, my mate, stands back from it all near Blu shaking his wolf head and seeming uncertain and uncomfortable in his own skin.

Throwing aside the burning desire for my mate, my other half, I charge. Destiny is an incredibly cruel mistress for dangling the promise of a mate in front of me when I know very well that if need be, for my brother, I’d have to fight him.

My paws eat the space between us and soon I’m mere feet away from Heath. He stands there, shoulders shaking from the building emotions as I draw near. I feel it too; the unbearable need and lust, even worse now that we’re in our wolf forms. I’m drunk with his musky smell and with the look in his eyes. I want him, I need him.

I’m going to have to kill him.

With tears blurring my vision, I pounce, cursing destiny and my shit luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 34
When Alex introduced George and Will he never expected for them to become the closest of friends but what George and will never expected was to start...
589K 9.9K 23
"If you ever decide that you love a girl more than you love me, just shoot me, okay?" Heath loves Quinn. More than he should sometimes. But through f...
1.1M 47.6K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
510 11 12
**IMPORTANT** This story serves as a prequel to the following 3 stories. You don't have to read all 3 stories to understand what's going on, but you...