Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

7_ 1 year later

2.4K 185 55
By xXSandy088Xx

"Fuck!! Run faster if not they'll catch us!!" A middle aged man yelled at his companions as they tried to run faster as they could away from a group of people that have already beaten up half of them. They only remained in 8, they were in majority and yet the other group that was much more stronger than them, even though they were only in 3.

They were human but they were being hunted, not by zombies but by crazy humans that appeared from nowhere and made a chaos out of them... they didn't get what was happening but they knew... they knew that they were in danger.

Some meters behind, the 3 people were chasing those remaining militars that they were ordered to kill.
"Ahahahah look at them screaming like bitches" one of them laughed and took out his gun, aimed to one of them and shot.

"Head shot! Damn Boy! You're really skilled with this!" Another man much more bigger than his companions, complimented the other and patted his back almost breaking the other's shoulder.

"Fuck! Derek!" Red rubbed his pained shoulder as he fastened his run to stay away from the muscled man with no brain. "Stop hurting me, would you?! Stupid monkey, Tsk!"

"Brats, stop playing with each other, the boss will get mad if we don't eliminate them." Mei glared at the two behind them before finally using her power to manipulate the plants that was on the ground were the enemy just stepped onto. The plants started to grow and wrapped around the feets of the 7 people that fell face on the soil.

"Oh oh~ you just want to see our boss already~ Mei~" Red teased the blond headed woman that just crossed her arms as she stepped her foot on the head of the middle aged man.

"P-please spare me" the middle aged man that was supposed to be the head of this military group, pleaded in despair while his body was slowly being entangled by the roots of the plant.

"Well, it's not that I want too, but the boss said to keep one alive." Mei looked at her companions as they coldly killed the others but Derek pulled one to the collar "Hey Guys! Was it this one? that is a good one?"

The soldier that Derek was grabbing started to tremble as he looked at the ferocious man he was facing "Well if you want to keep him alive and bring him with us, we don't have anything against it." Mei grabbed the old man with his hair and dragged him toward Red.

"Take him away" She ordered to the teletrasportation user.
"Roger miss future wife of the boss" Red opened a portal and he throw the middle aged man and the poor soldier.
Unluckily, Red could only teletrasportate 3 person every 5 hours at day so only one could go back to their hideout.
"Guys I'll go, since I'm a lady of course~" Mei smiled evily as she licked her lips ready to see her beloved boss, she waved to the two men that couldn't say anything back and then she jumped inside the portal.

Red closed the portal and looked at Derek "Come on big guy... let's search for some alcohol to drink in the meanwhile." He sighed and rubbed his head "Mei is such a bitch, just because she loves the boss it doesn't mean she can do whatever she want."

"Mh the boss doesn't love her anyway." Derek just shrugged his shoulders and started to run with Red.

________________________

Mei
Element manipulation
Plants

Red
World Distortion

Teletrasportation

Derek
Non gifted
Just super strong

_____________________

Mei suddenly appeared in a room where the two men were laying unconsciously, those who aren't used with Red's power usually faint because of that. Mei was already used to it like her other companions.

"Mei" the woman heard her name being called with the same cold and deep voice she loved to hear everytime.
She turned aroun to see some of his companions and her boss sitting on a chair behind a work desk.

"Boss, we finished the job and Derek left this younger one alive." Mie nodded her head to another man telling him to take him out of ths room.

"Good job." The man that was supposed to be the boss, stood up and walked toward the fainted man to kneel down just to inhale the smoke of the cigarette and to exhale it to the face of the other man that coughed as he breathed the smoke in.

"Ghhk" The middle aged man slowly opened his eyes and saw the man looking down on him with a cold smile. "Wh-who are you?" He looked around and saw that he was in a room with no window with just a bunch of menacing people glaring at him.

"Don't you dare talk with the boss when you aren't given the word you bastard!" Mei stepped on the head of the poor man and smashed it on the ground.

"Who am I doesn't concern you, but I have some question for you." Yang Yifei walked toward his desk and leaned on it as he looked at his watch "I don't have a lot of time, someone is going to wake up soon, so make it quick."

Mei looked at his boss not getting the part where he said that someone was going to wake up.

"What do you know about the White Fang?" Yang Yifei asked his question and waited for the man to reply.

"What? W-white Fang? I don't know who they are! What do I have to do with them?!" The man tried to get free from the roots but it was all useless, instead the roots tightened the grip around him and he yelled from the pain.

"I'm telling the truth! I don't know anything about them! They appear and dissapear like nothing, not leaving any trace!" He yelled at Yang Yifei almost biting his tongue to how much he was scared of the man. He really didn't know anything, so does that mean they will kill him now?

Yang Yifei exhaled the smoke in his lungs and looked away already uninterested of the man, his underlings getting what it ment, they dragged the middle aged man outside the door to end his useless life.

Yang Yifei's mission was to get rid of those corrupted militars, but he wanted to try to get some information of this new organization that started to appear.
When the Apocalypse started, some guilds obviously started to create like the Blue Rose, Skull Hammers, F.t.L. , Hunters, there are a lot of guilds but one of the strangest one are The Sinners.

Yang Yifei's group isn't a guild since he isn't interested in those stuff, they don't have even a name, and his companions followed him cause they have the same objective: eliminate the government.

The strange guy that told him about the future, talked about his desire to destroy the government, he didn't get why at the beginning till some months ago. He found out all the experiments that they were doing on humans to find the cause of the virus and the reactions when they get in contact with a meteor stone.

It's not that he wanted to do a right thing, he just wanted revenge, he found out that some of his man that followed him when the Apocalypse began, were caught by them and turned into zombies by the same people that needed to protect them.

Yang Yifei ordered the other to leave his office but only one person remained.

"Boss" Mei walked toward him and placed her hand on his chest "You look strange today, is there something wrong?" She talked sweetly as her hands traveled on his firm chest.

Yang Yifei grabbed Mei's wrists and pulled her away "Leave before I get mad." he wasn't interested at her at all since his mind was occupied with only one person, that person that he followed his lead by instinct and not by trust.

When that person told him that the Apocalypse was going to happen, his instinct told him to believe him and to prepare himself, and so he did. And when that person told him that he was going to sleep for one year, something unbelievable, but he couldn't do anything but believe him.

After all the apocalypse did really happen so whoever this person was, could be someone really dangerous or just naive, to help someone like him without a reason.

"But Boss-..." She sighed knowing that there was no chance in changing Yang Yifei's idea and left the room.

When the blonde haired woman left the room, Yang Yifei looked his watch to check the time, it remained just a few hours before the awakening of Ling Song, the same hour he fell asleep when the sun completely set down.

He then took his jacket and went out the room where his comrades were just lazing around "Where are you going boss?" One of them asked as he stopped playing the billiard.

"I'm going to search for a person, I'll be back, don't know when but in the meanwhile" he placed some papers on a  table full of cards and beers "Stop lazing around and capture this people, I give you one month of time." And with that he left his hideout.

___________________________

"H-Help!" A guy screamed as he embraced a little girl trying to shield her away from the zombies "Someone...p-please-" he tightened the embrace around his beloved sister as the zombies started to come closer and closer to where they were, trapped in a corner.

There was no way they could escape and unluckily, no one of them were gifted by powers... they merely survived stealing from others and hiding in abandoned houses, always eating only once every three days. And it is the girl that eats the most since his brother doesn't want her sister to suffer of  hunger, if he can fill her tummy even a little, then he will give up his food to her. It's the least he could do, after the trauma of losing both their parents devoured by the zombies in front of her own eyes.

"Damn-!" He closed his eyes while protecting her crying sister in his arms. "B-brother I don't want to -die" the little girl was merely breathing from the terror as she peeked and looked at the zombies that were already a few step from them when they suddenly dissapeared.

The little girl blinked some times and rubbed her eyes if she was seeing an illusion. When she finally saw clearly, they really did dissapeared and only left some stains of blood.

She looked at her brother's closed eyes and fastly patted his shoulders "Brother! Brother! They... they dissapeared! Look!" She tried to get away from his brother's arms to breathe some air "Uh?" The teenager boy looked behind and the zombies weren't ther for real.

"What the heck?" He picked up her sister and looked around ready to get the hell out of there.

"Not so fast kiddos" they heard a voice and looked up to see two person coming toward them.

"Who are you?" He glared at the two turning his body around to hide her sister from the two strangers "Go away, we don't have anything with us."

"Come on kids, I would appreciate a thank you since we saved your lives." They finally stopped walking when they were in front of them.

"Hello, I'm Kwan Tao and this kid here is He Kang." Kwan Tao ruffled He Kang's head and smiled "You were lucky we found you."

"Ehm... thanks, I guess" he didn't presented himself as he still has some doubts, since no one helps someone without anything in change "So what do you want from us?" He asked still a little wary.

"Nothing, we are part of an organization that saves people, we were about to return to our base when we heard your voices and we couldn't just ignore you." He Kang slapped away his friends' hand and combed his hair with his fingers fixing it.

"Really?" The little girl asked with shining eyes.

"Lili don't believe them so easily, they aren't even the military." The teen backed away some steps.

"Well we don't really have a lot of time boy, we have to return to our base as soon as we can cause there will be a party soon, our young master is going to return so everyone is going to meet their savior for the first time! AHHHH I'm so excited" Kwan Tao couldn't resist but rise his fists on the air smiling like an idiot.

"Shut it Tao, you're embarrassing." He Kang slapped his forehead, he was already used about Kwan Tao's personality, but it was still embarrassing.

The two siblings seeing the two stranger's behavior, they somehow believed them, well the guy believed him now, the girl was already on their part long ago.

"Well you must still be a little freighted about earlier, here some chocolates." He Kang handed the two sibling two bars of chocolate and their eyes widened in shock.

"W-where did you find them?" The brother asked as he took them without hesitation, he put one on his pocket and gave the other too her sister. She opened it and started to eat it while feeding his brother as his hands were occupied with holding her tightly.

"In our base you can find anything, it doesn't lack of anything. It must be strange but we also have an amusement park there." Kwan Tao looked the two sibling with tenderness. He was glad that the young master made such a place.

"Come, let's start walking, you should follow. You won't regret it, I promise you." Kwan Tao patted the little girl's head and they started to walk toward the base. "It will take us 3 hours to arrive, I hope you don't mind walking that much" He Kang politely talked to the two new friends he found.

"Well... we don't mind... but tell us more about your base... there is really an amusement park? And it works?" The teen asked curiously since electricity is not working anymore, only if you have an element of electricity or you posses a device for electricity like panels, you can have it.

"Well our young master, predicted the coming of the Apocalypse and just created the safest and most beautiful base ever!" Kwan Tao was starting to fanboy over his young master again.

"Heh?!?!?!" The two sibling were quite shocked about what he just said.

"He predicted the Apocalypse? How??"

"Well we don't really know, he never told us, but he said he was going to make a base and save some humans and animals. But he clearly said that only good humans are allowed in the base, and we have most of the type of animals in the world apart from big ones like whales or insects... we don't have all the insects... we took just what we found." He Kang explained as he thought of the insects area in their Zoo.

"And what about the bad peoples? Are we good enough to go there?"

"Well lost kids are always welcome to come, and we don't let in bad people, and if people inside the base turn twisted minded, we kick them out like our young master said." -Kwan Tao.

"Our boss was like in a coma for a year, and he will be waking up soon, we will present him to everyone we found cause everyone there is our family. Everyone's a good person, so they treat each other with respect, that's why there's always a peaceful days there." -He Kang

The little ones were confused by the tall guy about their young master in coma and should wake up in 7 hours? Does that person also predicted the day he will wake up?? ...Amazing...
"And you just decide who you think is a good person?" -The little girl.

"Actually we bring people to the base, then the two people that are incaricated for the examination decide if they can stay or not."-He Kang.

"Aren't you afraid that those people you kicked out will come back for revenge?" -the brother.

"Mhh not really, cause we're strong~" -Kwan Tao

"..but once we arrived there...what we will do? Are we also going to be examinated?" -the brother

"No, you are still not that old to have twisted mind like some adults, kids can be twisted but because they need to survive, adults became monsters when they want to survive...and we also learned to judge a people by a glance, you are good people you both. When we will arrive to our base, we will let you decide if you want to live in the underground base or in the aboveground base." -He Kang looked at them as they finished the first bar of chocolate, knowing how hungry people think, he know that they were conserving the other bar of chocolate for another day "We have other chocolates and other food in the bag, we don't need them cause we are already heading home, you can eat as much as you want."

The male fastly took the other bar and like always, let her sister feed him.

"Thanks... ehm and thanks for saving us, we will remember your gentliness" -The little girl.

He Kang smiled at the little girl "I'm a non gifted like you two, and this one here is a Magic Manifestation, so he can use spells." He pointed at Kwan Tao "I was really sad when I was told I was a non gifted, but that was before the apocalypse. The young master trained my body and I found out that there was other interesting things that I could use to attack and to defend my self" he took out a gun and showed it to them "This little baby is reinforced with meteor stone and can immediately kill a zombie with one shot."

"Really?!?" The brother was quite shocked that such a little gun could protect a life that easily.

"Yup~ we have a scientist in our base, a super good one and he created a lot of amazing stuff!" Kwan Tao blushed a little thinking of Sun Xuejian.

"Well apart from that" He Kang rolled his eyes toward his comrade "We have schools in our base where you could learn how to defend and attack, and for those who are not gifted they could be part of the technology team to collaborate with the scientist projects." -He Kang.

"Well.. neither me and my sister have money or know anything bout technology stuff."

Kwan Tao chuckled "school is obligatory and also working is. There are a lot of jobs that you could do such as being a waiter in a restaurant, or sewing clothes. But if you learn how to fight and use guns, you could join a team to go out and kill some zombies and find some poeple."

"And we get paid?"

"...there's no money, so no one get paid, but if you do something, you don't get kicked out of the base... and I assure you, no one wants to be kicked out of the base. We works simple cause of that and to do something to gain what we eat and where we sleep." -He Kang.

"Well we don't, the young master chose 8 people 2 years ago, to be -the guardians- of the base, I was part of that chosen people and this kid here is the little bother of one of theme. We don't do jobs, we have different missions" Kwan Tao couldn't explain more than that couse it will become complicated, how could he say he have to follow the roots that he took in Ling Song's dream?

The little girl tilted her head "So you're a ... guardian of the base?"

"Well Yes, people also call us leaders. I have the authority to lead a group of people against a guild and other stuff but now that the young master is going to wake up, all the power is going to return to him." -Kwan Tao

"Cool! Your boss must be really amazing!" -the little girl.

"Of course he is! He is the coolest." Kwan Tao nodded his head in excitement and gave the siblings some other snacks as they walked.

Vrrrr~ Vrrrr~

He Kang took out his phone and saw that it was his brother.

"Of course... cellphones." The teenager boy wasn't that shocked anymore that the two people could have working phones.

-"Hello brother?"- He Kang

-"Hey, You're still outside the base?"- He Kwok

-"Yes, it will take long..."-

-"Listen, I'm going to pick you up, send me your position."-

-"Ah! Great! Thanks brother"- he sent their location.

-"Okay, I'm on my way, I'll be there in 20 minutes"-

-"Ah. we still have 2 more people with us, do you have space?"-

-"Yeah, If not we could always just leave Kwan Tao to walk for a little while."-

"Hey I heard you mr. corrupted policeman Tsk" -Kwan Tao

He Kang ended the phone call "Let's find a place where we could rest" he looked around and entered an abandoned cafe "Hey, there's no one here, let's camp here for a while" The rest of the group followed him and searched for an usable and not broken chair "We're lucky that in this area there aren't a lot of zombies" Kwan Tao walked in the center of the cafe and rised his hand above his head.

"Spell: room barrier creation."

Then a sudded light appeared all around the room.

"Wow!! It's the first time I saw this kind of magic!" The little girl exclaimed as she touched the barrier with her finger.

"It's safe for humans, but not for the undead." Kwan Tao explained as he sat beside He Kang and took out his phone and started to type on the screen.

The two siblings looked at the phone in disbelief "How come you have working phones?"

"Well we created them, you can also have one if you become part of the Sinners or the White Fang corporation." He Kang smiled at them as he lent them the phone to play some games and glanced toward Kwan Tao. He and Sun Xuejian are the one who perfectionated the phone. Well Kwan Tao wanted to put games too so Sun Xuejian did, it was more work but the scientist didn't mind at all.

"I've heard The Sinners once... they said they are pretty crazy, so you are them too?" The teen asked as he let his sister play first.

"Yup, well our base we have a guild The Sunners, we are the one that attacks zombies, anemies and such. Then we have a type of military corporation, the White Fang, they defend the base but sometimes they go make a ruckus out of the order of our general and other member of the guardians." -He Kang.

"But since it's in the same base, why not mixing it together?" -the little girl.

"Mhhh well there are a lot of laws between those two. Only those who are gifted can be part of the guild, but they can't be part of the White Fang since they use a lot of weapons... I'm part of the guild cause I also have some tricks on my own and I'm also partially a guardian too. And Sinners protects humans, the White Fang Force can torture them." -He Kang simple explained.

They have different missions, The sinners represent our base, but the White Fang is like a secret organization that we decided separate the affairs from the guild and are now hiding around the city waiting for orders.

"Ohh...you're base is crazy." The brother was finally captured by those words, such a perfect base, and he will see it soon, they tried to enter a base long time ago, but there were a lot of shitty people trying to take his sister away for who knows why, so he left.

Kwan Tao that was still typing, suddenly stopped and looked up to them "Guys get down!" He pulled He Kang under the table and the two siblings followed him.

"What's happening!?" He Kang whispered as he looked at his friend with a worried expression, situation like this only happens when they were in danger.

"...I sensed something strange and powerful... it's a zombie... but it's Hella strong." He tried not to shout, he peeked outside the opened door they couldn't close since there was no door anymore and saw something black walking outside the cafe.

"...I have some doubts... but that maybe is perhaps a first generation zombie." He whispered to the others.

"And what's that?"- the brother.

He Kang also took a look and shivered, he doesn't have sharp sense like Kwan Tao, but he could tell that that thing is really dangerous "First generation Zombies are the first humans that got affected by the virus of the meteor, that's why they are the most powerful."

"Our boss said that even if it's just the first year, they are still kinda weak...but that's the problem. I can feel that they are really strong... that means that in the future they will be horrifically strong" Kwan Tao looked at He Kang already terrified but in the same time excited, He Kang will never get this fellow.

"We never met one... should we keep hiding or kill it? It might see He Kwok and kill him... not that I mind" He Kang glared at Kwan Tao when he said that "Don't be stupid, my brother won't die just because of that." He took out his phone and took a pic of it and sent in on their group chat so the others could also see it.

A few second letter He Kwok called his brother while the others started to send messages on the group.

-oh you lucky kids, going to the real heaven before us?- Wu Dong.

-That thing is terrifying, good luck buddy send me a letter sometimes when you go to Heaven or Hell.- Hu Zhi.

Kwan Tao ignored their stupid messages and looked at He Kang that just ended the call "What did he said?"

"He's arriving... and we are so fucked..." the fourteen years old boy sighed desperately "Zombies are coming, it looks like that the 1GZ attracts the other zombies." He explained.

"What a bitch!" Kwan Tao frowned madly and looked at the two siblings "You stay here, and He Kang, guard them while I'll go help your brother when he arrives. I'll go put some explosives around" He went out the table and sneaked in the other side of the cafe so he wouldn't be seen by the 1G Zombie, and went out through a window.

"..." he peeked at the zombie and bit his bottom lip, this zombie was different from the others... he was totaly black, even his tattered clothes are black and somehow looked like they were floating... apart from its red eyes, he was like one of those terrifying black ghosts that appears on the screen of a movie to give you a heart disease.

"Spell: land barrier creation" he whispered and a super big barrier appeared that covered mostly all the area where he was, so when He Kwok arrives with the other zombies, they will be damaged, even thought not that much, but it was already something. The only problem is that the zombie started to seem disturbed and looking around so Kwan Tao hid himself.

He took his phone -"He reacts to magic"- he sent a voice message.

"Damn... it will be more difficult then." He peeked once again but the zombie wasn't there anymore "what the fuck?" He whispered as he kept searching for the 1GZ when he felt something behind him.

He slowly turned around and saw a black matter almost coming to him when a metal ball hit it and it suddenly dissapeared.

Kwan Tao recognized the power and turned around to see a car coming toward him with some zombies following him, they weren't much but those who survive to his barrier are zombies at least capable to use powers.

"Ah seriously?" 😩 he pulled out his sniper and positioned himself to kill some of the following zombies since he know he can rest assure since he have He Kwok's protection.

But he waited for the zombies to come nearer since he needs to take off their meteor stone. They are very valuable, that's why the policeman didn't eliminated them yet.

When they were near enough, Kwan Tao started to shot to their head and killing them one by one. The car suddenly stopped as the black zombie appeared on top of it and broke the glass taking out He Kwok inside of it.

"Shit! Teleportation." He aimed to the black zombie and spelled.

"Spell: perfect aim." And he shot, the bullet hit the zombies Head but he didn't die.

"Damn it" he took out his phone and sent another voice message while looking at He Kwok fitting with it -"GUYS HELP! It doesn't die by shooting him on the head! What do we do?!"- He shouted while running toward the policeman and shooting to the other zombies that were coming.

"Oy Kwan Tao! Aim to his eyes, we need to destroy his meteor stone." He Kwok punched the black zombie with his hand that turned into metal.

"Eyes?" Kwan Tao was out of breath as he arrived right a few meters away from He Kwok and the black zombie, but then it dissapeared and appeared in front of Kwan tao ready to eat him.

He backed away surprised, it was too late to even lift his gun when a bulled passed near his cheek and pierced one eye of the zombie.

The zombie that was in front of him dissapeared and Kwan Tao run beside the policeman as he held his gun firmly. "Looks like my little brother saved your stupid ass" He said grinning but with the same stiffness on the face.

Kwan Tao didn't replied but just looked at the zombies that were coming nearer "Let's finish them, I want to get the hell out of here." He frowned as he shoot some other zombies with trembling hands "That was hella scary" he said.

He Kwok looked around trying to find the 1GZ but then they heard a shotgun coming to where the others were hiding.

"Kwan Tao! Finish them!" He shouted as he started to run to the cafe, he turned all two his arms in metal and went inside ready to kill the black zombie but when he entered the cafe, he found the black zombie lying on the floor staining it with black blood.

"That's..." he looked at He Kang kneeled right beside it with his gloves on while roaming his hand in the opened brain of the black zombie. He looked at the two people trembling in a corner if the room, the male covering the eyes of the little girl while he was looking the zombie with trembling mouth.

"Brother, the young master said that his eyes was his weakness. But he didn't specifically said anything about it, if we break one stone then he loses most of his power, when he appeared I tried to shot his other eye but missed it and just hit his head, but he collapsed." When the young boy finally extracted a golden stone he smiled. "And 1GZ's stone are really different like young master said. I wonder what can we do with this."

He Kwok sighed, he didn't see his brother for a long time since he went to the military while his brother stayed with Zhou Feng "Did Zhou Feng Tortured you?"

"Mhh not really, I learned it from mr. Sun Xuejian. Sometimes Zhou Feng dropped me by the base so I learned something about the zombies while I learned to use a gun by staying in Zhou Feng's guild" He put the stone inside a little box and took off his gloves.

He Kwok was ready to kill the scientist and Zhou Feng for turning his cute brother into this... he grabbed his phone and made a call as He Kang went outside the cafe followed by the two siblings.

-"Hey Sun Xuejian, send some of your men to take the corpse of this 1GZ, we are in street #### in a cafe."-

-"How did you kill it?"- Sun Xuejian

-"One shot in the eye and one in the brain... he has a golden stone, He Kang took it away... he will probably give it to the young boss when he wakes up"- He Kwok

-"sjkdkxsk damn brat, why can he just give it to me for examination?-" SXJ

-"The young master will wake up soon, maybe he know what we can do with it." He Kwok ended the call and made a coffin made of metal and moved the zombie inside so no one could see it.

He then went out to reach the others.
Kwan Tao eventually killed the zombies and he was now taking out the stones out their eyes with He Kang while the two sibling was behind them looking at the corpses "you're not obligated to look at them so intensely" he said to them.

"...we realized that if we want to survive, we need to get used to this scene... and since we are going to your base... I would like to be part of this..." the teen boy looked at He Kwok with determinated eyes "but your sister is too little to see this." He said that but he gets why also the little girls have to see this, as he looked at his little brother he knows that sooner or later he would enter the same world he was trained to be, so he accepted it when Ling Song talked to him about He Kang learning how to survive in the Apocalyptic world. He have to thanks Zhou Feng and Sun Xuejian for looking after his brother.

"It's better for my sister to see it sooner than later, so the sooner she learn, the sooner she gets to know to defend her self." He said quite embarassed after having a good look of the policeman. He Kwok was muscular and quite good looking, the fact that he always have a stiff face made him more mysterious.

"What's your names kids?" He asked as he patted their head, feeling the same vibes as his little brother coming from both of them.

"She's Lili, I'm Liam."

Liam tried to smile but to He Kwok, he just looked more exhausted that he is "You must have passed a difficult life in this last year, let's go. We'll take you to your new home." He patted them again and then he went inside his car and waited to the others to come in to depart toward the base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.3K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
69.9K 4.8K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
139K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
105K 4.5K 41
In Ivan's original world, He was the leader of ability user's in a survival base against the zombies. His so called 'lover' was jealous of his streng...