LOVE YOU FOREVER

By CHUTOPIA

This is a story of a normal poor girl who lives alone. She has to cope with all her problems. Where there is... More

INTRODUCTION
My New School
New Friends
Raped
Jungkook
Talent Show
Battle of the Bands
You're mine
First Time
Kidnapped
Saved
Rejection
Flashback
Shopping
The Wedding
Graduation
Meeting Someone
Getting Married
Recap
The Thing
Scared
No Need To Be Scared
Delivery
Love of Life
Vote
New Story

Telling Everyone

1.8K 83 7
By CHUTOPIA

I was right now on my bed ready to sleep. Thats when I heard sound of a message.
I recieved a message from "Bunny Boyfriend ".

Bunny Boyfriend
You're still awake.

Baby Girl
Yeah. Why?

Bunny Boyfriend
I was wondering if we could mee in a restaurant tomorrow after school.

Baby Girl
Anything Important.

Bunny Boyfriend
Yeah it is a little important

Baby Girl
Okay then. See you there.

Bunny Boyfriend
Now go to sleep or I'll come to your house to punish you.

Baby Girl
What punishment??

Bunny Boyfriend
I'll fuck you.

Baby Girl
😫😫😴😴😴😴

Bunny Boyfriend
Good Girl

We ended chat. I'm still scared of that boy what if he really comes but he'll never do this to me. I know him.

TIME SKIP to the cafe scene
I came home as fast as I could and found that Irene was not there. I received a text from Jungkook.

Bunny Boyfriend
Come to XXXXXX Cafe.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I came out to choose my clothes. After a long time, I chose these.

I rushed to the cafe and found Lisa sitting there. She was wearing

I sat with Lisa and she told me that Jungkook invited her. I came to know that Koookie is planning something.
After some time Rosé and Jennie arrived and sat with us. They were also wearing Rich looking clothes.

After we talked about school, Jungkook arrived with some of his friends.

With a boy in Bangtan I noticed a familiar figure. And guess who it was...
IRENE. And she was standing with the CEO of Kim Groups.

We all were looking at each other in confusion. And Me and Irene were shocked to see each other.
That's when Jungkook made us all sit and talk.
"So I gathered you all to make an announcement. It's that Me and Jisoo are finally dating. "
Is tha that what I heard it is.
He didn't just do that without telling me. I glared at him. And he just held my han and pulled me.

"Anyone else has to say anything? "
"Yes," A boy which I assume is Taehyung's and Jennie's Brother.
"Me and Irene are going to get married soon."
What?
How did this happen?

"Okayyyyy." Jungkook said.
"Anyone else..."
"Oppa me.." Rosé said.
"Yes Rosé? "
"I wanted to say that me and Jimin are dating. "
Jungkook was kind of shocked but then back to normal he was.

So next was Jennie to tell about her love story. And both Taehyung and Jin Oppa were surprised.....Oh from now on I'll call him Jin Oppa as he is going to be my brother in law.

So the only people single left were. Hobi Oppa, Namjoon Oppa and Lisa.
" Don't think that we are single."Lisa said.
"Me and Hobi are dating. "
"Since when did you started to date.."
"Since I started dance practices with him."

So all are sitting are couples except Namjoon Oppa. Well he is not interested in dating. He is kind of nerdy.
So the day ended great.

516 words.... Can you even believe that.
Don't be a silent reader and vote and comment pleaeeejue 😢🥰😢🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
12.6K 130 7
Not a lot of Smut, But heart warming.. slow updates. Enjoy βŒ’γƒ½ / へ\ / / οΌΌοΌΌ レ γƒŽ ヽ_぀ ...
47.7K 1K 7
"Hyung who's this"the ship that even the managers and staff at big hit and yg entertainment think look like a couple. Highest rank #1 in backlinks Pa...
7.6K 508 22
Jungkook is a friendly guy whereas Jisoo is the opposite of him,their parents decided to arrange marriage them.Will Jisoo love Jungkook. It you wann...