Fan Of Yours [Fanfiction: Rea...

By alpa1993

Lee Min Joo is an underrated psychology professor at Ehwa Womans University (EWU) who met her high school fri... More

Chapter 1: We meet again
Chapter 3: Jimjilbang
Chapter 4: IKON TV
Chapter 5: Valentine's Day
Chapter 6: Hannah
Chapter 7: Friend
Chapter 8: Temptation
Chapter 9: Lost
Chapter 10: Penalty
Chapter 11: 24-Hour Couple Challenge Pt. 1
Chapter 12: 24-Hour Couple Challenge Pt 2
Chapter 13: Finale

Chapter 2: Colleague

33 2 0
By alpa1993

Bobby's POV
You're thinking about what happened lately.

Smiling while thinking about what happened.

Back to Min Jon's POV
The next morning, you send a message to Jiwon.

Good morning. Jiwon-ah, sorry for what happened last night. I really didn't mean to. You know I have this poor eyesight ever since high school. Anyways, thanks for spending your precious time with me. Let's see each other again sometime.

Bobby's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! Can I borrow your phone for a while? I can't find my phone eh." Chanwoo asked while you're still sleeping.

Since all the members have access to everything you have even your phone, Chanwoo borrowed your phone and unlocked it using your finger.

Chanwoo read Min Joo's message.

"Woah, Hyung are you dating someone? Who's Min Joo?" He asked.

You were surprised to hear Min Joo's name from Chanwoo.

"Yah, why are you holding my phone? Yah! Give me that!" You shouted.

"I borrowed it. I'm just trying to find my phone. Sorry. But Hyung, are you dating this Min Joo?" He asked once again.

"Yah! Here, your phone is with Jinhwan hyung. He answered. Stop talking about Min Joo. I'll kill you." You scolded him.

You read Min Joo's message and replied to it.

It's ok. Sure. I'll set it up when I'm free.

"I think, I messed up." You threw your phone on your bed and felt frustrated for being caught by Chanwoo.

Back to Min Joo's POV

"So, you met Bobby Hyung last night?" Min Hyuk asked.

"Hmm, yeah. I met him last night." You answered your brother while preparing to go to work.

"Did you get him a sign?" He asked.

"I'll get going. You wash the dishes huh?" Then you left him.

"Noona! Mr. Yoo left this letter. They're asking for this month's payment. Here, I have $200 I got from my part time." Your brother handed you the letter and the money.

"Thanks Min Hyuk-ah. Just don't forget the dishes. Next time I'll get Bobby's sign for you."  You told him.

_____________________________

At the faculty...

"Oh, you're still here?" Your colleague,Yeri said. She sounds sarcastic as always.

"Ms. Yeri, stop bragging Min Joo." One of your colleague defended you.

"Why? She's just a reliever right? Mr. Oh will come back soon." Yeri said.

You just ignored her.

Third Person's POV

"Why are you being mean to her?" Mr. Song asked Min Joo.

"I don't like her. We don't get well."  She answered.

"Don't tell and show your personal interest and opinion if it's no good. At least be professional." Mr. Song asked her.

I don't care. I hate her. If she won't  then I'll just make her leave.

Min Joo's POV

You are looking for jobs part time job in website.

You found one company which needs a Public Relations Officer. It offers great compensation and benefits. But one thing is kinda suspicious,the company. It says "PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY".

Inspite of some doubts, you still sent them your resume.

"I just hope that this is a decent company." You mumbled.

Then your phone rings.

"Hello?" You greeted.

"Oh, annyeong uri Min Joo-ah. It's been a long time since I heard your sweet voice. So, how?" The loan shark, Mr. Yoo.

"I already wired $1,500 in your account. Don't bother me now." You said.

"Oh, oh, don't be stubborn sweety. I'm just here to remind and greet you-" You cut him off by hanging up.

Then your phone rings again.

"Yah! I already wired you the money so-" you heard a familiar voice so you stopped for a while.

"Min Joo-ah...why-" you heard and looked at your phone.

IT'S JIWON!

"Omo, sorry! I just thought. Ahh, nevermind." You apologized.

"You seem angry. Am I disturbing you?" He asked.

"No, ahmm. Why?" You asked.

"Well, I just want someone to talk to." He replied.

Huh? At this hour? What's up with him?

"Ohh, I see. So, you're bored?" You asked him honestly.

"Hmm, no." He said.

Mj: It sounds like it. (You unintentionally said it sarcastically because you're browsing your laptop)
B: Yah, we never met for how many years. Why? You didn't miss me?
(He sounds angry suddenly)
Mj: (You suddenly felt curious why suddenly sounds angry and why is asking this type of question) Huh? Sorry. Don't get mad at me.
B: Ok. Ok. Sorry, I'm being like this because beside from my members I don't have any contact with my friends before. You're the first. And I am very happy to find one. If you don't want me to call you, I won't bother you anymore.
Mj: No! Yah! Did I even said that you're bothering me?
B: (You heard laughter) Why are we shouting?? Haha.
Mj: Are you kidding me? Haha!
B: Really, if you're busy you can just tell me. I'll just talk to you when you're free.
Mj: No, I'm not that busy. I was just browsing my laptop. I'm actually trying to find job.
B: Why?
Mj: Well, it's just that being part time professor is not enough you know.
B: Ok. Well, I think I must let you do your things. My members came just now. It will be a mess when they hear you.
Someone from his line: Oh, Bobby who's that?

AND THE CALL WAS ENDED_

"Aissshh, why is he embarassed? As if there's something going on between us?"

_______________________

You received a call from the company you applied and decided to come for a job interview.

You went to the venue. It's a multi-storey building.

While you are waiting for your turn, you saw a familiar guy.

It's Jiwon.

"Oh? Jiwon-ah!" You called him.

"Oh, Min Joo-ah! What are you doing here?" He asked you.

"I'm applying a job here." You answered him.

"Oh, Bobby-ah, you know her?" The HR Executive asked.

"Yeah, she's my classmate in high school. Noona, I recommend her. She's great. She's a part time professor in EWU." Bobby said.

"Oh, that's nice. Well, let's see. I need to have interview first." She said.

"Fighting!" Bobby whispered as you enter the interview room.

The interview was done. Everything went well and they also revealed the result right away since you are the last candidate.

"You're hired. Since your presence is only needed when IKON will have events, we can arrange time for you. We will adjust with your schedule according to your classes. And if we need you in time that will affect your teaching then we'll let you know in advance. Congratulations Min Joo. Looking forward to working with you." Jin, the HR Executive welcomed you.

The people here are so kind. Not like from what I heard from others.

You got a message.

B:You done?
Mj: Yeah. Are you still here?
B: Yeah, but uhm I'm doing something with my members so I can't meet you now.
Mj: Oh, no. It's ok. I don't want to bother you. I'll just see you around when I start 😁
B: Oh, so you're hired? Wow! Daebak! Congrats! 🥳
Mj: Oh, thanks! I got to go.

______________________

"Good morning Prof. Min Joo, you look blooming today huh?" Your colleague said while you're in the faculty.

"Well, I'm just so happy yesterday because I got a job that is very understanding about my job as a professor. Isn't it amazing?" You said to him.

"Wow, that's great! What job is it?" He asked.

"Public Relations Officer in YG." You told him when someone butted in.

"Is that even legal? Are we allowed to  have any other job aside from teaching?" Ms. Yeei said, with her sarcastic tone.

"For us full-time professor, it's prohibited. But for part-time professors like Ms. Min Joo, it's totally fine. Make reading a habit Ms. Yeri." He defended you once again.

____________________________

It's your first day at YG as PRO.

"Hi Min Joo. Well, these are the rules and regulations and the guidelines you need for your position. It's quite a lot and I know you need time to fully understand everything. Just let me know if you have questions." Jin said.

She explained everything about each members, their contact numbers and their house key.

"Is this necessary? I mean, ain't I invading their privacy?" You asked holding their house keys.

"Well, I just want to ask. Who do you think will give headache to me the most?" You asked.

"Well, it's June. The opposite of him is Bobby. Bobby doesn't make trouble, not even once." She said.

"Oh, really? Can I meet them?" You asked.

"Oh, yes. But not everybody is here now. I think I saw Bobby and DK together in the studio. And I saw Jinhwan. Actually, they will be doing IKON TV. So they'll be preparing for it." She said.

She introduced you to Jinhwan first.

"Hi, Jinhwani, this is Min Joo, she's the new PRO." She introduced you.

"Oh Hi, noona?" Jinhwan asked.

"I'm just the same age with you." You said.

"Oh sorry. Min Joo-ssi, nice to meet you. Let's work hard together. She got my contact already? (Jin nodded)." He said.

"I hope DK and Bobby are together. Let's go to the studio."

You went to their studio with Jin.

______________________________
A/N: Please vote. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1K 20
University student Hwang Yeji finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Shin Ryujin. One problem? Yeji and Ryujin are exes. Ry...
2.9K 146 25
"But the first time she met him he was only Oppa's friend..." Hello, I wrote this fanfiction due to an story idea that I had and wrote my beloved ik...
555 40 10
Jungwon is a Campus President and he has a boyfriend named Heeseung,he loves his boyfriend so much. Jungwon is studying in En University where there'...
65.8K 3.2K 12
Yoongi has a crush on his professor... and his professor's husband. ships: namyoonjin jihope