SERIES BOOK 1

By hartlian

Taehyung x seokjin x jungkook Fantasy theme,angst and mpeg MINI SERIES Cover by: @eataejin I put some mature... More

🎇DESCRIPTION🎇*
7 More days trailer
7 More days Chapter 1
🐬FINS🐬 Chapter 1*
🐬FINS chapter 2🐬(taejinkook)
🐬FINS (TAEJIN ENDING)🐬
🎇SHINIGAMI🎇
🐬FINS (JINKOOK ENDING)🐬
THE BOTTOM WANTS TO BE A TOP
OMEGA SARDINES
Cupid's in love
HEDONE
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 1🧜 (jinkook)
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 2🧜 (m)
🧜PINK TAIL chapter🧜 3
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 4🧜
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 5🧜(M)
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 6🧜
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 7🧜 (M)
🧜PINK TAIL chapter 8🧜
PINK TAIL EPILOGUE
🎇Statue🎇
BUTTER CD
🐺DOM vs DOM (jinkook)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 2 (jinkook)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 3 (jinkook)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 4 (jinkook)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM taejin episode🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM (jinkook episode)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 7🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 8🐺
🐺DOM VS DOM chapter 9🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 10🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 11🐺
🐺DOM VS DOM chapter 12🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 13🐺
🐺DOM VS DOM chapter 14 (jinkook)🐺
🐺DOM vs DOM EPILOGUE🐺
FOLKLORE~taejin*
FOLKLORE part 2*
🌴Bite trailer🌴
🌴BITE chapter 1🌴
🌴BITE chapter 2🌴
🌴BITE chapter 3🌴
🌴BITE chapter 4🌴
🌴BITE chapter 5🌴
🌴BITE chapter 6🌴
🌴BITE chapter 7🌴
🌴BITE EPILOGUE🌴
✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 1✝️
✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 2✝️
✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 3✝️
✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 4✝️
✝️BLOODY CROSSS chapter 5✝️
✝️BLOODY CROSS EPILOGUE✝️
🌹UNDYING LOVE(jinkook)🌹
🌹UNDYING LOVE( jinkook) Ending🌹
🌛MOON chapter 1 JIN HAREM🌜
🌛MOON chapter 2🌜
🌛MOON chapter 3🌜
🌛MOON chapter 4🌜
🌛MOON chapter 5🌜
🌛MOON chapter 6🌜
🌛MOON chapter 7🌜
🌛MOON chapter 8🌜
🌛MOON EPILOGUE🌜
🙈HIDE AND SEEK trailer🙈
🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 1🙈
🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 2🙈
🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 3🙈
🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 5🙈
🙈HIDE and SEEK chapter 6🙈
🙈HIDE AND SEEK EPILOGUE🙈
THANK YOU

🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 4🙈

447 26 9
By hartlian

SEOKJIN POV

I growled to this man in front of me.

"I'm so sorry Mr. But that's cannot happen?"

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm mated Mr." I let them see my mating marks. I was ashamed by this marks, but I guess this is the only way that he will let me go.

"It's fine, even your mated he won't have you anyway." He smirk at me.

"Your crazy Mr."

"Its jungkook, Jeon Jungkook your husband to be" I push him, I transform again to my wolf.

I growled at him then I jump towards the door. I got out my father office I run, but suddenly I feel exhausted and I feel thirsty, I look at the sky and its so dark. I need to feed. Shit, I'm transforming into my human form cause I'm exhaustion. I'm having difficulty to breath, I try to walk slowly. I need to reserve my energy until I get my prey. I hope then don't get me at last I saw a boar. Just a little bit more.

I'm now regretting my decision to leave taehyung. Cause jungkook is more aggressive than him.

Is this mean I rather be with that vampire who made me this way. I'm resting in my at the large stone. I don't want to close my eye's, I don't want to faint again. Please fine me, my so called mate. I want his tasty blood in my throat. I saw silhouette of a man that's walking towards me.

"Tae-hyung is that you"

JUNGKOOK POV

"So your taehyung's mate, huh!" At last I will have the greatest treasure that he have, his mate.

Taehyung have pick the best among the rest. I'm really gonna go in The quest of finding this wolf, that is in my arms right now, but instead he come to us. And Then I find out seokjin is taehyung mate. What a lucky day for me.

Me and taehyung were friends way back, actually were best friends. We trust each other. That we will never hurt each other's feelings. Then when we grown up I met jimin, he's the best thing that happen to me, but taehyung take jimin away from me and he impregnant him. I'm furious that time, I killed jimin and there baby in front of taehyung. From that day my clan move away to the kings leadership. That's our story.

I lay seokjin in the bed, I rested his head on my neck. I want his fangs burry in my neck. He move closer, I can't help to smile, I can sense that he smell my blood. Then he lick my neck and take a bite.

His fangs doesn't hurt. Its like a baby's fangs, "mnnnhhh" he moan I can feel he's satisfied. I smirk. Then he sit down.

(Don't mine the rose)

"Are full" I said and he nod, he lay again to bed but these time he lay near the edge of the bed, far from me. But I came near him and I back hug him.

"Stop hugging me" he said as he slap my hands, he's so sassy huh!
I never did what he ask, instead I tightens my grip in his waist.

"No, I can't do that, your mine now seokjin, forget everything about taehyung." I caress there mating marks and he moan. "Ahhhhh" he's moaning is so sweet. I bet he taste a lot sweeter down there, I can't wait to taste him. I was awaken from my thoughts when he slap my face.

"I said stop" I can smell his wolf scent as I look at him, he has golden eyes that intense looking at me. But I look at him too with my red eyes and fangs showing.

(Just imagine him with red eyes)

I try to hypnotize him but nothing happens, because of fu**** mating marks. I have just to do something else, so seokjin will be mine.

*******

TAEHYUNG POV

seokjin run away again, I though we are okey cause he make love to me, but I guess I'm wrong.

But why I'm feeling this way, my mate is stress out. I can feel it, because of our mating marks. I want to help him. But where is he. Cause the first time he run away, yoongi hyung give him to me.

He's really my kind of mate, I love him being so sassy and I love his game that he's playing, hide and seek.

Beep.

Someone text me. I open it.

Is that my seokjin. Shit I dial the no.

"Who are you? why do you have my mate?"

"Woah! Easy there taehyung"

"Is that you jungkook?"

"Yes, the one and only your best friend, oh! let me rephrase that, I'm your x best friend"

"Why seokjin is with you?, I swear to god if you hurt or touch my mate I will kill you jungkook."

"Really! taehyung you can't even hurt a fly, and don't worry I won't hurt him cause I decided to make him my husband.
He will be the perfect husband like jimin, that you took away from me.

Now You will feel, what I felt. when you betray me taehyung! I promise you, you will never see him again." Then he end the called.

I clench my fist. How long he will blame me to the sin, I didn't do.

FLASH BACK

"Taehyung, what should I do, I'm pregnant with his child, were to young, were just 14."

"Just tell him the truth, that your pregnant with his child. I think jungkook is responsible enough to support you two." I smile at him

Then the door burst open reveling jungkook with his red eyes and angry face, then he pull jimin to side.

"Why are you so mad kookie?." I said.

"Don't call me that, you snake."

"What?"

"You betray me taehyung, I can't believe my best friend take away my
Mate and impregnated him."

"What are you talking about, your mistaken me and jimin is just friends an" I didn't finish what I'm saying cause, I saw jimin on the ground bleeding and jungkook has the knife with the blood of jimin.

Jungkook is shock to see jimin bleeding on the ground and we heard his heart stop. He Run fast towards the door and slam it.

Since then I never seen jungkook, and the jeon clan move away from the rest of us.

Did he really plan this, to get my mate. He's still blaming me for the sin that I never did. I try to tell him the real reason. But he never bother to listen to me. Please seokjin wait for me I promise you that I will get you out from him, just wait for me.

*******
Please continue to stream on mv.

Thank you for reading and please vote

And there is a book two of this mini series, you can check them out.

Who is your your favorite jin ship.

Please comment down below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 4.2K 25
Where, Seokjin is still not over the loss of his beloved. Years later he sees his love again but it is a different person with all features and face...
323K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...
1M 64.1K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...
413K 32.8K 46
When the disgruntled detective meets the sadistic serial killer. Genre: Horror/ Thriller Yoonseok ff #1 horror-thriller 4/30/2020 #1 Namjin 5/26/202...