"Who. Hurt. You." TheFamousFi...

By pokemonmaster9

What if every time one of Bryan's animatronics get hurt, so does Bryan? What if it was in such a way that no... More

Prologue
Gallery
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
I'm back
update

Chapter Four

4.8K 115 77
By pokemonmaster9

Lumine's P.O.V.  warning 4.

My host decided to let me out for a moment in his tired state. I appreciate it! It's hard being inside a head with thirteen others so far! Not including the host, but seriously. Why are more people joining?! How, are they joining?

My host asks us the same thing. Apparently, something keeps bringing us to him. We all wish to protect him though. Even the more... Vile ones. I can't believe those two fused though. That was unlikely.

I closed my amber eyes and laid down in the forest. I'm wearing a red hunting tunic with two daggers on my side. My dark brown pants match my shoes and my chocolate hair and tail have light brown air swirls. It's really cool!

My features never looked like this before i came to my host, but i like it like this.

My eyes shot open when i caught a whiff of prey. I change to my wolf form and prowl around.

Growl

...

My stomach growled again and my fur is tinted red from embarrassment. I shook my head and followed my prey's scent.

It's a deer, a mighty buck. This shall last my host a good while! I pounced onto the unsuspecting prey.

I knocked it over and bit into it's neck. My mouth floods with it's blood and I jerk my head up. Tearing it's throat out. What used to be his vocal strings, trachea, and esophagus fall to the ground.

I turn back to the buck and bring up my claws. I slash down on it's stomach and blood floods to the forest floor. With that, I start to eat my fill.

~~~

When i was finished my muzzle was covered in blood. I transformed back and cut up the remains and put them in containers for later.

I walked to a near by river and washed the blood off of myself.

From there, I took a trail back to base to sleep for the night. Happy that my host wont be hungry for the next few days.

~~~

Bryan's P.O.V.

"Ah, another day at Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria, I wonder what my friends are up too today!" I smiled as i walked inside, i opened up the right curtain and saw, who I hope are my friends, Spring-trap and Helpy talking.

"Hey Bryan, Helpy's wondering if we can get a new animatronic for the place." Said Spring-trap. I hummed and walked over to them.

Helpy gave me a new currency which intrigued me. "Helpy? Where can we use this currency?" I asked the small bot. Twirling the gold coins in my hands unconsciously.

"They are for our new sponsor! Since we are doing better, and we bought out Daniel's dump yard, a store decided to sponsor us!" Exclaimed the female, I smile at this.

"Well, we are doing better because of you two! Exception of Helpy's little stunt, you two have been performing amazingly! Maybe you're right Helpy, maybe we should add a new member to the crew. This way you aren't working as hard." I thought aloud. If we get a new animatronic it would put less strain on Spring-trap, therefore a lesser chance of him getting hurt.

"Alright, Helpy? Lead the way." I announced. Making an exaggerated gesture to let her go first. 

She bounded out of the main room into the lobby and opened the sliding doors to the outside world.

Spring-trap follows her calmly and waits until I leave the room to close the curtain.

We walk out if the restaurant and I close the glass doors. We then walked with the bouncing bot to the new store.

~~~

"Ah, welcome to my store! You must be Bryan, yes?" Asked the store owner as he walked from behind the counter. He held his hand out to me.

"Yes, I am. And what may your name be?" I countered, taking his hand into my own and shook it. I let it go and looked around the store. It's very vibrant and filled with all sorts of merchandise.

"Name's Liam, glad to be doin' business with ya." Said the tan male. He was blond, looks to be about 6'8 and has a southern accent.

"I'm glad too. Now, what do you have in store today as far as animatronics go?" I inquired the southern male.

He smiled and pulled pulled out a few blue prints and put them in a pile and took out a singular one and put it to the side.

"The ones in the pile are called Mediocre Melodies. And this lonesome fella is part o' the Rockstar crew. However... He's in a bit of a ruff shape so they passed 'im to me. I'm giving him away for anyone who wants 'im." Said Liam as he scratched his neck.

"I'll take him! I also wish to the iron racing game. We sort of need games at the moment too." I chuckled shyly.

He let out a hardy laugh and brought out the game's blueprints. He handed it to me and I grabbed Lefty's prints and put them in my satchel.

I smiled at the male, "Well, it's time to get going. Thank you Liam!" I waved to Helpy and Spring-trap to follow me.

"Have a nice day folks! See ya next time." Liam shouted to us as we walked out. "He seemed like a nice guy." I told the animatronics.

"Yeah, well I hope we can fix whatever may be wrong with Lefty soon. It would be nice to perform with someone." Thought Spring-trap aloud. I nodded and smiled. I made a mental note to work on Lefty later and give him a suit. I'll have to make it after I see him sadly.

"Hey Bryan, whatcha thinking about?" Asked Helpy, jumping between me and Spring.

"Nothing really, just thinking about Lefty. I want to know what I can do to improve him. Oh! By the way, Helpy, do you want an outfit? Like a dress, or a blouse and skirt? Doesn't have to be that. They are just suggestions." I told the little bot in response. She squealed and thought about it while we continued on our way.

~~~

When we got back to the pizzeria we saw the game off to the side lined up with the side stag and Lefty on said stage.

I walked over too him and looked for his control panel. Once I found it I flipped his switch to 'on'.

Lefty made the Windows XP turn on noise and looked at us. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. This happened a few more times before he just gave up. He crossed his arms and glared at the ground.

"Lefty? You okay bud?" I asked making note on what to fix and what to dress him in. If he allows it.

He looked up and smiled. He gave a thumbs up then waved to the three of us.

"It's great to meet you Lefty, don't worry. We'll order you a new voice box and eye as soon as possible. It may take a while to get here though..." Said Spring-trap, who seemed to be thinking of the best way to get said parts.

"Do you want to play mini-games with us?" Asked Helpy, looking up to the larger bear. Lefty nodded and followed us to the portal.

~~~

After mini-games, I went to check the vents. I went back to the room i stopped in last time and saw an open door.

'Who could that be?' I thought, as I walked down the corridor. I came across Lefty.

"Lefty? What are you doing here?" I asked the black bear. He turned around and blinked. He opened and closed his hand and then pointed at me.

'Wait... He wants to talk to me?' I thought, then I repeated the question, saying "You wanted to talk to me?" He nodded his head but looked down sadly.

"Hey, it'll be okay. We'll get your parts soon. I already asked Spring-trap to order your parts and gave him my credit card to pay for it." I said to the bear. He opened his arms and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back lightly considering I'm human.

"Hey, what do you think about patrolling with me?" I asked the mute bear. He nodded his head vigorously in excitement.

"Well come on then." I said happily to the bear and dragged him to a new section. We found the bottom of the vents broken and hopped around the edge and found a air-conditioning unit broken.

"Great. Im going to have to get this all fixed. Hey Lefty? I think we are done for the night." I yawned.

The bear nodded and stated to lead me back to the entrance.

~~~

"Well, good night Lefty. I'll see you tomorrow." The bear just smiled and waved as I smiled back.

With that I said my normal phrase and headed back to my base. I just hope that the canine didn't mess with anything while he was out.

As I walked, I thought about Lefty and Helpy's outfits, if they so wish it.

I have no idea what to do! I might incorporate Lefty's star neck-strap colors.

Actually... That might not be that bad of an idea! I can even put a gold pattern into the suit like i did with Spring-trap's!  Now it's just Helpy... What would she choose? The colors sort of depend on what she wishes to wear... Well, I'll get to that once she makes her decision.

Once I arrived I noticed a note on the cooler I had. 'To my host.' It said. I shook my head with a fond smile. I'm glad they like me. It would be bad to argue in your head all the time.

I opened the cooler and found meat. I smiled, 'Thank you Lumine.' I said to my wolf counterpart. 'It is never a problem, my dear host.' I received as a response. I giggled lightly and went to sleep.

Who knows, maybe thinks wont be to bad?

Hey guys. Yes, you can decide what Helpy should wear. Also, would you guys like a O.O.O book first? Or an F.T.O? Just letting you know, i would write more on the F.T.O. at the moment. Have fun with these choices, and let me know how you think of Lefty's design choice? You can give me ideas for that too.

With that said and done,

Phionex out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 749 29
Amazing cover by @unipup17 This is based of if the YouTube's thefamousefilms fnaf 6 and a little of origin of Olympus What if Bryan met his breaking...
16.3K 600 16
(Cover is Mine) Bryan has watched as Springtrap and Molten plan something that he doesn't like.So Bryan begins to make his own plan to stop them. His...
18.6K 649 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...
10K 317 7
"Promise you or anybody else won't go crazy once I tell you?" "I promise. You can trust us." "Fine. The reason I know about all of it is because... I...