✔️LONGING HEARTS. His Quest...

By Writerbyheart01

This is a Story of Her hate and his love. It's a war between hate and love... Saad loved only and only Rims... More

The Beginning
Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Epilogue.
Bonus ❤️

7.

5.6K 372 158
By Writerbyheart01

SAAD'S POV :

She was sleeping on bed and I made my way towards her.

"My bullheaded" I mumbled and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

Sitting beside her I was watching her, that was my daily routine. I watch her every night, she looks more beautiful in sleeping state because her ego stay on rest at that time.

"Saad I have to talk to you" Kinza said and she was very serious.

"Yeah"

"Saad, today Rimsha came to my home.." she took a pause and I was waiting for her next word.

"She is broken." Kinza said and I rolled my eyes

"Broken!! Really? Come to my home for a single day, then you will understand how much broken she is. She is not broken but she is trying to break me down." I yelled on her

"Saad stop it dude. Its only fifteen days of your marriage and Rimsha need some time" Kinza defend Rimsha and I smacked my head with my fist.

"And I tried my best to made her understand that she has to forget Maaz and start her happy life with me, but she is not understanding what I'm saying" I shouted on Kinza.

"Saad you Forget About Rimsha" Kinza said and I was captured by great rage.

"Are you mad? I love her, I can't forget her, and I'll never forget her." I shouted on her and listened a taunting laugh from other side.

"So nice. You are a double standard man. You can't forget Rimsha because you love her and you are expecting from Rimsha that she will forget Maaz in just fifteen days." she yelled and I was silent

"Saad you knew that Maaz and Rimsha loved one another, that too madly. but you were still had feelings for Rimsha. Try to understand its not easy for her to forget about Maaz." Kinza shouted on me and I took a deep breath and calm down myself.

"You tell me, what should I do?" I asked help from a friend and she laughed

"What do you think, is it a piece of cake? Dude you chose a rough and tough girl now its up to you how will you make everything well" Kinza said and I smiled

'Saad come out of your trance' my heart yelled and I realised that I was sitting beside her for about half an hour

"Now it's my quest to mend her heart." I said in my heart and moved towards washroom, holding a smile on my face.

"Darling you are stubborn but I'm more stubborn than you. Let's see who will win your hate or my love!" I challenge in my thoughts and she glared me even in my own imagination.

Stepping out from the washroom I saw her sitting on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked and she was in halp sleeping state.

"AC remote" She mumbled while running her hand under pillow, but her eyes were half closed.

"There" I gestured towards other pillow and she nodded, And adjust temperature in half sleeping state.

For the first time I saw a hint of innocence in her, otherwise, She was full of ego.

"Rimsha" I utter her name after sitting on bed

"Hmm" She was in half sleep

"I love you" I said and the reply was..

"Love you too Maaz" She mumbled and my heart skipped a beat.

=============

"Saad bhai"

"Saad bhai, wake up" Samra shook my shoulder and I open my eyes.

"Hmm"

"Bhai its afternoon, how much will you sleep" Samra said and I look at the clock which was going to hit 12 with both hands in two minutes or three. But I was awaken whole night so I wanted to sleep more.

"It's Sunday let me sleep" I said and closed my eyes.

"Bhai go to sleep on bed" She said and look up to her face suddenly. I made myself sat on sofa and found the bed empty.

"Where is she?" I asked about Rimsha and Samra smiled.

"Zain is more luck than you" Samra said and I was confused.

"That's good but why? And how?" I asked while stratching my body

"Simra Aapi and Zuhaib bhai have to go somewhere so they leave Zain here." Samra informed me and I nodded while getting up from sofa.

"So what's new in this? They both left zain with us every now and then!" I said and she nodded.

"But today he is playing with his mami" For a couple of moments I was frooz

"Really?" I asked and Samra smiled happily.

"Ohh noo..."

"what happened bhai?" she asked in confusion

"Nothing" saying that I scoot inside the washroom.

I couldn't trust Rimsha, she never treat anyone in loving and respectful manner. She would treat Zain in the same way, and he was just a small boy.

=============

RIMSHA'S POV :

"Rimsha"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

"Love you too Maaz"

Maaz's voice where echoing in my ears, when I opened my eyes. I didn't know whether that was a dream or just my imagination but what ever that was, that voice make my heart clenched with pain one more time.

I made myself sat on the bed and the first face I witness was Saad.

"My day is going to be worst" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. But the truth was my day couldn't be better if I saw my own face.

After completing my morning chores I dressed up in black jeans with while ankle length long kurti. Even after marriage I didn't change my dressing scene. I always wear what I wanted to and the good part was, Saad never>. stop me to do so.

By the way if he would stopped me even then I won't listen to him.

Stepping out from bathroom my gaze went to the sofa on which Saad was sleeping in his stomach. But I imminently averted my eyes from his face. I look at myself and I was looking very fresh after many days.

I tried to search my mobile but after many attempts I realised that I forgot to that in kinza's place.

'What the hell' I throw the cushion from bed to drew out my frustration.
Then I listened a clicking sound which came from twisting handle of door.

"who is this?" I mumbled and turned to the door. We didn't use to lock the door as we hadn't any need of privacy in our room, but...

How can someone open the door with knocking

I was ready to bust on anyone who did that but suddenly a pair of gray eyes peep in from the slightly opened door.

"Mama"

"Saad mama" He utter in slow voice and I was amazed. He entered in the room and look at me, then smiled.

"Mami" He showed his toothie smile and he ran to me.

"Mami do you like chocolate?" Little boy asked while showing his small toothie smile and half bitten chocolate but I shook my head.

"No" I replied shortly and he made a sad face.

"Where are you going?" He asked and I smacked my forehead in my thoughts

'This boy and his questions?' I said myself and leaned down to his level placing my palms on my either knees.

"I'm not going anywhere" I replied in whispered and he showed his toothie grin again.

"Mami you are looking hands.." He tried to say something but stopped in between and tried to remember something.

"Looking... Han.. Hands.. Handsham" He said with great difficulty and kissed my cheek.

'Handsome?? Do I have moustache and beard' I asked to myself and looked at zain.

"Handsome? Am I handsome?" I asked after blinking my eyes and he nodded proudly.

"Yesh.. Yesh.. You are handsham" He replied and I couldn't help but smacked my forehead.

"Come here" holding his hand I made him sat in the bed and he smiled.

"Who said I'm handsome?"

"Mummy told me that..." He said and stopped between to munch on his chocolate

"Your mummy told you that I'm handsome?" I asked and he shook his head

"Mummy and papa told me that I'm handsham" He said shyly and I understand that he didn't know the meaning of handsome, he was just taking that as a word of praise

"I'm not handsome, but beautiful" I state and he shook his head.

"No you are handsham" He stressed and I let a cold side out.

"Fine" I said and he smiled.

"Do you like robot?" He asked and I shook my head

"Don't you have any robot?" He asked with shocked face as if the world was going to end in very next moment but I just shook my head in reply

"Shuper man?"

"IShpider man?"

"Hulk?" He asked and I shook my head on each question

"Wanda"

"Wanda? Who is he?" I asked and gasped and smacked his forehead with his little palm. I am sure if it wouldn't be Zain but someone else I'll definitely slap him on making me frustrated.

But he was zain, and his act made me smile.

"Mami don't you know who is Wanda?" He asked and I shook my head, and he glared me with his gray eyes.

"You are shoooo big, and you don't know that Wanda is a magic girl" He said while opening his arms as big as he could. He make his so, very long and the first question which jumped in my head was...

'How a little boy know all these things?'

"Who tell you about Wanda?" I asked and he acted like a big man.

"Papa and me watch movies every day" He said and I nodded.

"Why mama is sheeping?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, but he look cute when he said sheeping Instead of sleeping

"Let him sleep you talk to me" I pinched his chubby cheeks and he nodded.

"Mami, wake mama up. I want to go for aish cream" He said and I smiled

"I also want to eat ice cream, let's go" I said and he nodded his little head happily.

"Go and ask your mummy if you can go with me or not?" I said and he jummed on bed.

"Yesh. Yesh... I will go for mami. we'll go for Aish break" He jumped with joy and hugged me.

Picking up my bag I peeped inside thay, but there were only five hundred rupees.

I didn't want to use the debit or credit cards given by dad or Saad so I decided to spent the money which I got on reception day.

===========

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After enjoying ice cream Rimsha was sitting on the bed of grass and zain was playing with her.

"Zain come beta, come to mama" Saad came and open his arms to summon him and he jumped in his arm.

"Did Mami scolded you?" Saad asked in hushed tone and he shook his head

"She give me chocolate, aish cream, she bought me balloonsh too. Bigggg one" Zain state happily and Saad smiled looking at Rimsha who was sitting holding a smile on her face but when her gaze went to Saad she suddenly averted her eyes.

"Mami is nice. right ?" Saad asked and the gray eyes boy nodded.

"Do you want to play with mami?" Saad asked and zain nodded very happily Saad moved towards Rimsha and sat beside her on grass making zain sat between both of them. Rimsha made herself stand suddenly and moved towards the other corner.

''Stop your mami, go fast" Saad whispered In zain's ear and he nodded happily.

Zain ran towards Rimsha and held her right leg "Mami don't go. Please " Zain said in soft voice and Rimsha looked at Saad..

========
To be continued....
=========

Tell me how it was?

I'm waiting for your Comments and Votes.

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 877 21
Ek tarfa hi sahi, pyaar toh pyaar hai... unhe ho ya na ho, hume beshumar hai... Aaye the kuch kaale saaye mujhe darane, main toh andhera tha... nada...
7.2K 946 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
279K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
309K 28.9K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...