Sunny Side Of Hell

By themagicalpants

Theodora thought that her life was over when she died, but little did she know her death was only the beginin... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

Author's Note

1.5K 26 2
By themagicalpants

Hello!

Long time no see, I know. I apologize. I just wanted to pop on here to say thank you. A month ago I left for a study abroad trip to Senegal and this story was at about 3K reads. I honestly was grateful for those, but what happened while I was gone absolutely blew me away. For some reason, my reads, votes, and comments shot way up. I am now sitting at 11K reads. I am astounded and feeling so thankful to be part of such a loving community like Wattpad. So yeah, I just wanted to sincerely thank you all for taking the time to enjoy what I have written and to say that I'm working on something special for y'all :)

-themagicalpants

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
1K 14 13
Ajax despises the idea of love and all that it stands for. He hates that there is a supposed soul mate out there created just for him. As the devils...
13.7K 443 42
Soulmate; (n), A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner. ❝Have YOU ever wondered who your Soulmate would be?❞ ©2016...
178 28 27
It's been a year since Cordelia died, and no one is taking it as hard as Sirius. He's not only trying to figure out how to bring her back from the de...