My Pillar Men (JJBA, Reader x...

By NopeGirlNope

Woo, guess who's back to finally finish the story? The story is about You (fem!reader). You are suddenly kidn... More

Prologue:The Meeting
1)Wamuu, was it?
2)The quiet one...
3)Your plan - Gone Wrong
5)An apology dinner? Wow
6)Promising promises (Yeah that's on purpose)
7)Is this... Another dinner?! How original
8)Kars's punishment (or is it?)
9)Kars's bedroom, and a human culture session.
A/N
10)Indoor Outdoors, Evil Plans
11)Helplessness
12)Wamuu's little pets
13)It's been 2 weeks
14)A Flight in the Night
15)Fever Dreams and Voices in your Head
A/N Thank you, with a little treat
16)Slumber Party!
17)Wamuu's Wrath
18)Anger Issues
19)A Blood Moon
20)A Day Off
More about Ya Gurl and the QnA
21)Nightmares and Training
22)The Wild Side of Nagare
23)A Paw for Good Luck
So, uh...
24) Family matters

4)Bath scene? Are we progressing a bit fast?

7.9K 201 448
By NopeGirlNope

(Bathroom above is from an actual palace (Saint Petersburg, Youssoupov Palace apparently). Their's would probably be more dark colored, but I thought it represented them well)

You spent some more time with Santana. He wanted to know how humans lived and progressed while he was in a pillar. It seemed like he enjoyed listening to you, because he would close his eyes and just listen, asking questions or opening his eyes to gaze at you with surprise.

"So one human tried to kill an entire tribe just because they believed in something and that started a war? You made weapons to kill entire nations? Humans really evolved..." he exclaimed.
"I only saw them as mere apes, trying to live their lives. And some as lifestock. Who would have guessed they'd grow into believing they're the most enhanced lifeform."
You nod in understanding.

Finally getting close to lunch time, a soft cold breeze circles the room. Wamuu. You cringe at the thought of him.
"Don't worry human, you'll be fine. I'll escort you upstairs."
"But... Can you come with me there?"
"Sadly I can't. I need to think about stuff. Also I don't think they would appreciate me being around you any longer for now. They can get really jealous."
He holds your hand, leading you through a maze of tunnels. No, you definitely could not have escaped before. He leads you to a massive mahagony door, and knocks on it. The door opens and steam runs out.

"Enjoy yourself human." He slightly presses your hand, and leaves.
You look behind him, realising something you somehow ignored this whole time. He actually wore some pants! Because of you! You are really starting to take a liking to him...

You slowly take a few steps inside, and the door closes. You look around. You are standing in a hall, leading to two rooms. They must be changing places. One door clearly has a more feminine picture of a person on it, so you come inside. There you find a pile of new, nicely smelling clothes, and some bathing robes. One actually has a note stuck to it. "This one can go into the bath with you, so you can... conceal yourself. Enjoy" One more thing laying near is a bowl of (your favourite fruit) in bite sized pieces. He must have noticed what fruits you ate the most from the salad.
You take off your clothes, wearing the robe, and carrying the bowl. You go further down the hall. It smellt nice, like (favourite smell), and some other scents. Then you find yourself in great shock.

There was the bath, huge, steaming, with flowers on the water... But that was not the problem. Near it, on the ground sat Esidisi. You froze in your tracks. Not him! Anybody but him!
You were just about to run, when he bowed towards you. "Please wait! M-My... Goddess"
You were so surprised you stopped.
What the hell did he just say?!
"Explain yourself" you demand.
He sits back up.
"I apologize for what happened back then. I didn't mean to hurt you badly. I must say I still regret it, and I will for a long time. You might be our pet-"
You start backing up again
"N-No! Please, I'm begging you. I'll be your servant just for today, please. I'll let you tease me about it, just give me a chance! I'll do anything, just to be on your good side..."

Well, this was a sudden change. You couldn't help but smirk at this heartless warrior bowing to you, and begging for your forgiveness. You could use this to bring a bit of joy to this awful place.
"Alright then, I'll give you a chance."
His eyes light up and he crawls towards you on his knees (still almost as big as you).
"Thank you, I-"
"Shut up. I just want to have a bath. I'll tell you what to do when I want to. Now go back to your place, servant!"

He flinches at your words, but listens to you, returning to his original place.
"Look away," you say as you slowly dive into the water. It was godly. "now you can look back. Give me my fruit." He scuttles to the bowl and offers you a bite. You look at his hand. It looked like a large cut was on it. Why wouldn't he heal it yet? You accepted the bite. He offers you more, but after a few bites, you push his hand away.

"Stop for now. I want you to entertain me." You say with a grin.
"How, my Master?"
"Ooh, I'm liking the nicknames. Keep at it. Tell me a story. Or sing, or dance. I want something fun. You don't get a lot of entertainment sitting in a cold stone prison, do you now?"
"Surely not, my Empress. Let me show you a dance of my people"

You notice he also slightly changed wardrobe, now wearing an open, human-like shirt (kinda like the second picture?) and some pants. Was he wearing them before too? Well, at least better than loincloth. You get a better look at him, since the bathroom is better lit than that stone dungeon. He has white puffy hair, almost cloud like (you need to get your hands onto that later). He wears a pretty high hat on his head, with some jewelry attached. His eyes are dark blue, and he has an orange cross across his face. He also has a very chiselled face like the other two, but his looks rough. Agressive.

He starts kind of jumping and doing poses. You snicker a little, but clap at the end. He seems happy with himself.
"Now now my servant, I need to clean myself, would you mind helping me wash my hair?"
He nods "Anything for you my Lord. I do Lord Kars's hair too sometimes..."
'Huh, so he does have hair... I guess he had them in a knot or something back then.' You need to meet him sometime in the future.

Esidisi was unexpectedly gentle. He would take several naturally made cleaning products (some of them your favourite shampoo ingredients) skillfully mixing them. You'd think it would be a gross mixture of smells, but it was very enjoyable. He softly massaged your scalp, and just as softly rinsed it. No soap ever got in your eyes. He must really have skill for this thing. Gotta keep an eye out on that.

The bath got a little cold. You asked him if there was a way to change the water. He smiled.
"That's my job. When I burnt you earlier- When I did the thing I deeply regret, it was because I have the power of fire and heat. My blood can be boiling up to 500°. Thankfully I was in right mind and only heated it a little bit." You watch as he sticks his hand into the other side of the bath, and it warms up to just the right temperature. A way to save water I guess.

You stay there for at least two hours, snacking on fruit, asking him to bring things and act, sing, and other stuff. Finally you asked him to bring your towels and leave into the next room (the man's changing room). You climbed out, dried most of yourself off, and changed into the new clothes. You found they kinda resembled your style.
Wamuu was really trying his best. You have never recieved so many gifts, so you did appreciate his efforts.

You then came out of the room fully dressed, and called Esidisi. He rushed out excitedly
"Anything else Mistress?"
You chuckle "You seem to be enjoying yourself. Do you want a full time servant job?"
He looks a bit angry but doesn't show it. He kneels down.
"No Madame, forgive me, but the only one I want to serve for the rest of my life is Lord Kars."
"Pity. " You say unexcitedly.
"Stay still for me for a bit..." He stiffens up.
"Not like that, just try not to move too much"
You reach out to his hair. It was smoother than you expected. Curly and puffy, clearly well kept. He did not seem to mind.

You should get a little psychological revenge too. He did scare you...
"What do you think your Lord would say if I cut your hair off?"
He looks at you with terror in his eyes, but speaks calmly.
"He would say it was my duty as your servant. I would let him do it too."
You pull on his hair slightly.
"I like it, I won't do anything just yet, you served me enough today-" he breaths a sigh of relief "- but I will use your services sometime again..."

"As you wish your Lordess" he sighs.
'At least the crisis is gone'

Aaaaaand end of chapter. What did you think? I'm not into a mistress thing, but I can't refuse someone taking care of me and giving me gifts. If only I had someone X'D (sad life)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 354 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
409 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins
33K 686 82
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
35.7K 1.3K 39
You know Kars didn't just spare Wamuu and Santana, he also sparred another. Though he knew not why? The two of them hated eachother. They were differ...