Partners by Chance

By MigaspinCasterwill

After the defeating Miraculous Queen, Marinette Dupain-Cheng finds herself hopeless. Master Fu's memory was e... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - The Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Sharing feelings
Chapter 3 - Threats
Chapter 4 - The Justiceer
Chapter 5 - Do you ever plan your future?
Chapter 6 - Vain and False
Chapter 7 - The Two are now One
Chapter 8 - Silencer and Riposter
Chapter 9 - Tikki, spots off
Chapter 10 - The Master and the Apprentice
Chapter 11 - Little Kitty on the Roof
Chapter 12 - We're just friends
Chapter 13 - The ladybug and the moth
Chapter 14 - How did we get here?
Chapter 15 - Sunny Sunday Morning
Chapter 16 - Trapped, like a fox
Chapter 17 - Dinner at Agreste's? Sure
Chapter 18 - No more secrets, at last
Chapter 19 - The plan
Chapter 20 - Flashback
Chapter 21 - The Library
Chapter 22 - Do you like irony?
Chapter 23 - Wanna play 'Cat n Moth'?
Chapter 24 - The Aftermath (Again)
Chapter 25 - Chrysalis
Epilogue
Final Note
Announcement! Lovers by Choice is out!

Prologue

248 3 0
By MigaspinCasterwill

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, fifteen years old, student at Collège François Dupont, eleventh grade, most known for her alter ego Ladybug.

Adrien Agreste, fifteen years old, student at Collège François Dupont, eleventh grade, most known for his alter ego Chat Noir.

After defeating Miraculous Queen and recovering the Miraculous box, Marinette, the new Guardian of the Miraculous, guides Master Fu to his so deserved new life with the woman he loves. The responsibility she has upon her shoulders is only comparable to a handful of people in the whole human history.

Meanwhile, Gabriel Agreste and Natalie Sancoeur, now in possession of the deciphered version of the Miraculous Spellbook, were able to repair the Peacock Miraculous, now safe to be used by Natalie as Mayura.

While that, Luka and Kagami destroyed what seemed an indestructible love between Marinette and Adrien, that moved on with their lives, giving up their feelings and embarking in a new romantic journey they won't be sharing anymore.

What awaits our heroes that, while defeating Hawk Moth and repairing all damage with Miraculous Ladybug, may as well have lost all their hope alongside the memory of Master Fu?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 4 24
Adrien is sick of his life, and with Hawk Moth feeling pity for him, akumatizes him and gives him the freedom he wants. But what happens when Adrien...
3.9K 126 28
♡ | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
63.3K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...
1K 12 50
Continue Ladybug ... Master Fu is alive Up and down of two love birds. Experience this thing. Making mistakes is some thing that anyone can do by not...