Partners by Chance

By MigaspinCasterwill

After the defeating Miraculous Queen, Marinette Dupain-Cheng finds herself hopeless. Master Fu's memory was e... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Sharing feelings
Chapter 3 - Threats
Chapter 4 - The Justiceer
Chapter 5 - Do you ever plan your future?
Chapter 6 - Vain and False
Chapter 7 - The Two are now One
Chapter 8 - Silencer and Riposter
Chapter 9 - Tikki, spots off
Chapter 10 - The Master and the Apprentice
Chapter 11 - Little Kitty on the Roof
Chapter 12 - We're just friends
Chapter 13 - The ladybug and the moth
Chapter 14 - How did we get here?
Chapter 15 - Sunny Sunday Morning
Chapter 16 - Trapped, like a fox
Chapter 17 - Dinner at Agreste's? Sure
Chapter 18 - No more secrets, at last
Chapter 19 - The plan
Chapter 20 - Flashback
Chapter 21 - The Library
Chapter 22 - Do you like irony?
Chapter 23 - Wanna play 'Cat n Moth'?
Chapter 24 - The Aftermath (Again)
Chapter 25 - Chrysalis
Epilogue
Final Note
Announcement! Lovers by Choice is out!

Author's Note

322 3 1
By MigaspinCasterwill

Disclaimer: I do not possess the rights of none of the characters of the story. All of the characters are intellectual property of Thomas Astruc.

Disclaimer: This fanfic was made based in the end of Season 3. It will be outdated once Season 4 is released. Still, it has a deeply researched view of how Season 4 may develop but is an extremely compiled version of it, simplifying and rushing things that in the series it could take several episodes to solve in one or tho chapters. That being said, it contains spoilers of season 3 and might contain spoilers for Season 4. Continue at own risk.

Disclaimer: This is my first fanfic ever. I've never wrote any history of this kind so the quality may or may not be below avarage. I made all possibles to avoid themes and endings that are now cliché for MLB fanfics and, therefore, it might develop a little slower than other fanfics. I tried to copy the style of the show so the characters will be a lot oblivious for some time.

Disclaimer: I decided to use English dub for the text, so expect to read "Tikki, spots on!" or "Pound it!" and not the original french phrases.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 900 34
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
251 4 24
Adrien is sick of his life, and with Hawk Moth feeling pity for him, akumatizes him and gives him the freedom he wants. But what happens when Adrien...
186 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...
236K 7.8K 24
**This work has been rereleased as "Cat's eye", it now contains ALL CONTENT from this fic and MORE new Chapters. New Readers, please start with that...