Bad Boy and His Bad Moves

By -slater

"What do you want?" He asked me while kissing my exposed neck and trailing his hands on my body. "I want you... More

Bad Boy and His Bad Moves
Daddy's Little Girl (Chapter 2)
Princess (Chapter 3)
Revenge (Chapter 4, Part 1)
Revenge (Chapter 4, Part 2)
Good Night (Chapter 5)
Breakfast (Chapter 6)
What the fuck, Cook? (Chapter 7)
Beautiful Young Lady (Chapter 8)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 1)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 2)
One Year Later (Chapter 10, Part 3)
I'm Sorry (Chapter 11)
College (Chapter 12)
Death (Chapter 13)
No Rights to Demand Me (Chapter 14)
Mine (Chapter 15)
Brothers (Chapter 16)
America (Chapter 17)
If (Chapter 18)
Finally (Chapter 19)
Kisses (Chapter 20)
She didn't remember me (Part 1 Chapter 21)
She didn't remember me (Part 2 Chapter 21)
New York (Chapter 22)
Scratching My Body (Chapter 23)
Journal (Chapter 24)
Limo & Work (Chapter 25)
Weird (Chapter 26)
Epilogue
UPDATE

Date at The Italian Restaurant (Chapter 9)

5.6K 138 18
By -slater

EFFY’s POV

I woke up and yawned, what time is it? I took my phone, unlocked it and checked what time was it. My eyes grew wide, shit it’s 5.30 pm?! The date is on 7 pm, half in two hours to get ready. I got out my bed, went to shower. I washed my hair and my body, after 20 minutes of showering. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, I went to my wardrobe and checked if the dresses I have. Black or white? I tried to call Farrah but she didn’t pick up, god damn it this girl. I called Camilia, Freddie’s wife. Thank god she picked up.

Effy: ‘Hey Cami.”

Camilia: “Eff, hey! What’s up?”

Effy: ‘Okay, I’m going for a date. So I have this black with short sleeve dress and also strapless & sleeveless white dress. Which one should I wear?”

Camilia: “Is it a first date or?”

Effy: “Yeah”

Camilia: “Wear the black one”

Effy: “How about the hair? The make up?”

Camilia: “Put your hair in high ponytail, use a light makeup”

Effy: “Okay thank you so much! You’re the best and also say hi to Freddie!”

Camilia: “I will, bye Eff!”

I hung up, I thank god for having a fashionista sister in law. I wear my black dress, throw my hair in a neat high ponytail. For the make up, I drew winged eyeliner and also wearing a nude lipstick. For the heels, I wore white high heels. I looked at the time, it was 6.30 pm. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled to myself, I feel so beautiful. I took my white purse, put my phone inside it and got out from my room. I looked around and saw Cook doing his assignment, let me tell you something. Sure, Cook is a bad boy and stuffs but he’s a smart kid which is a good thing. I walked to Cook and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and his eyes was wide open & his jaw dropped a little. I closed his mouth and smiled, “How do I look?” I twirled and looked at him. “Fucking gorgeous. Where are you going?” He couldn’t keep off his eyes on me. “I’m going on a date.” I said and smiled big. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned his gaze to his work, “Oh, have fun.” He said and went back doing his assignment. “Are you okay?” I asked, concered. “I’m good.” He replied. I was about to say something and my phone ringed, I took out my phone and pressed answer. It was Zach.

Zach: “I’m here Elizabeth.”

Effy: “I’ll be right down, see you.”

Zach: “See you, beautiful.”

I blushed and hung up. I kissed Cook’s cheek and smiled, “Bye.” I said. It’s kinda our rule now, if we want to go anywhere we need to kiss each other’s cheek. It was his idea and I just agreed to it. “Have fun, princess.” He kissed my cheek back and waved. I waved back, went out from our apartment and went downstairs. I saw black  Porsche Cayenne Magnum outside, my eyes went kinda wide. Zach got out from the car and walked to me, “Wow, you look perfectly gorgeous.” He said and eyeing me up and down, I blushed. “Well, you look handsome.” I smiled and he smirked. He was wearing tuxedo without messing his tie up. Ladies and gentlemen, this guy now how to dress up and he got me attracted man. “Shall we?” He held out his hand, “We shall.” I laughed and grabbed his hand, we walked to his car and he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he closed it. He quickly got in the driver’s seat and started driving.

“So, where are we going?” I looked at Zach.

“The finest fancy Italian restaurant around here.” He looked at me for a second then put his focus back on the road.

“Oh wow, for your information. I fucking love Italian foods.” I smiled and he smiles back to me.

After 15 minutes of driving, we finally reached our destination. Zach got out from the driver seat, opened the passenger door for me and held out his hand. I grabbed it, he closed the door and gave the keys to the guy infront of the restaurant. We held hands and walked in, after we finally sat on our table. The waiter gave us our menus.

“I have lasagne please.” I said and smiled.

“Spaghetti Bolognese.” He closed the menu book and gave the waiter.

“Drinks?” The waiter asked us.

“2 glasses of champagne.” He ordered and looked at me, “You’re okay with that?” he asked me, I nodded smiling.

“Okay. I’ll be right back.” The waiter said and left.

“Elizabeth.” He called me.

“Hm.” I hummed.

“I like you.” He spilled out.

“You barely know me, Zachary.” I smiled.

“I don’t care.” He looked me into the eyes.

“If I wasn’t pretty, would you tell me that you like me?” I asked him, in a serious tone.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because by the time I met you last night, the way you smile. The way you dance, the way you laugh, the way you drink just the way you look at me. You’re beautiful, inside and out.” He said, the waiter came and gave us our drinks.

I looked at him, my hands were cold and I felt anxious. I don’t like feeling this way, it doesn’t make me comfortable. I took a sip of my champagne and bit my lip.

“Well, are you gonna say anything?” He looked at me with a nervous look.

“Fight for me, if you do like me.” I said then drink half of the glass.

“I will.” He took a sip of his champagne, “I promise, Elizabeth.” He said after he swallow the drink. After the date, he sent me back to the apartment. Before I got out from the car, he grabbed my hand. “Do you want to go on another date next week?” He asked, “Yes.” I replied.

“Good night, Elizabeth.” He wished me.

“Good night, Zachary.” I wished him back and got out from the car.

He drove off and I inhaled and let it go slowly. My phone ringed and I looked at it, it was Cook calling. I pressed answer.

Cook: “Where are you, Eff?”

Effy: “I’m about to go to our apartment, why?”

Cook: “Okay.”

He hung up, I raised my eyebrow. He’s been acting weird since before I went to this date. I brushed it off and went in our apartment, as soon as I got to our kitchen counter. Cook went out from his room, “Hey princess, I’m going out.” He said, “Where?” I asked. “To the club.” He took his jacket, “Have fun.” I smiled, “I will, good night princess.” He said, kissed my cheek and left. I got in my room, changed my clothes and wiped off my make up. I got out, walked to our living room and watched some random movies till I fall asleep.

COOK’s POV

“Hey mate, pick your girl.” My friend, Jordan said.

“I can’t get this girl out of my mind.” I said and this is like the 3rd beer I drank.

“Then go tell her that you like her man.” He looked around searching for a girl to fuck.

“I can’t.” I finished the beer and ordered for another.

“Why not? It’s not like it’s hard, you do that all the time.” He laughed.

“You don’t understand man, this girl is hard. She’s not the ‘I’m gonna tell you I like you because I wanna fuck you’ I mean yeah I wanna fuck her, she’s fucking hot but she’s different man. She’s fucking different.” I said, sighed.

“I gotta go, mate. See ya!” He waved and took the girl I don’t even know where.

I smiled a little and went back to drinking, a girl tapped my shoulder and smiled. “Hey, you’re alone?” she said and twirled her hair. “Yeah.” I said. “Let me take care of you, hottie.” She winked and we went to her house and of course, we fucked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 619 22
What happens when death is not the end? For one assassin, it wasn't. Now, in order to die, he must continue to kill. ⭐2020 Ambassador Pick⭐ ⭐2020 ON...
209K 4.4K 49
|π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œ π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧π—₯π—’π—¨π—•π—Ÿπ—˜ π—¦π—˜π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦| Valarie Stone has had her own fair share of heartbreak when she dated Zachary Henderson in the...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
162K 968 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...