Descendants Of Herobrine (Min...

By CandyThePuppy

A while ago I asked a question. A simple innocent little question: 'What happened to Herobrine? Why is he so... More

Chapter 1: Beginning Of The End
Chapter 2: Awakening
Chapter 3: Buddy
Chapter 4: A Need For Help
Chapter 5: Bloodshed
Chapter 6: Steve
Chapter 7: Chance
Chapter 8: Mission

Chapter 9: Faked

91 1 1
By CandyThePuppy

~~~What Happened To Steve?~~~

The aged, but spry immortal man dug desperately through the chests upstairs in his house. The item he was looking for was gone. Dang it! He had just finished that time machine, and now he couldn't even use it! How would he be able to set the time properly with that original piece he had first made over twenty years ago? Surely it hadn't been stolen in that time!.. Had it?..

B-COCK!

A distant chicken freaked out, making the young man's head snap up. He knew it was a silly idea, but perhaps his animals had taken it. They were pretty smart. Just going out to check on his chickens, Steve stomped down the stairs, still recovering from the anger of losing that LAST item. He would just have to worry about time travel a bit later. When the young spirited man exited the back door to check up on his chicken coop, he didn't see what was causing the wruckus, but every single one of them looked on edge. Even the rabbits were hopping around with their tails up like spikes, and their eyes narrowed into slits.

"..Uuummmm, are you all okA-" His question was interrupted with a sword piercing his chest. Immediately, with a red flash the man popped out of existance, leaving nothing but his inventory to prove he had once been there. Still held in place where Steve's chest was, was a blade of solid darkness. Holding the handle, was a hand: one coated in scars and a layer of darkness and the feeling of pure dread and terror. And attached to that, was the rest of Herobrine.

"Hmf. Simple enough." The killer mumbled, looking down at the man's pile of inventory. Little did poor Steve know that he had been carrying the item he was looking for all day. His pockets were just so full all the time that he never even noticed.

Buc-buc-buc-buc-buc-buc-buc BUCKOCK!

Herobrine looked up from Steve's inventory to see what had made that noise. Was it just him, or.. were the chickens, glaring at him..? The rabbits too. All the animals inside that small backyard stood round the killer of their master, glaring, as if saying, "this town ain't big enough for the two of us." Herobrine only looked back curiously, a 'seriously?!' look on his face?

The chicken who had grabbed his attention raised it's wing, bringing all the animals into a well-formed alignment, and thrust it down in the killer's direction with fierce force, bocking loudly once again.

B'COCK!!!

Without even having time to think about what would happen next, all the terrors of the unknown horror-driven universal conflicts were unleashed upon the immortal. ( XD )

Eggs shot forth like bullets from the chickens, and the rabbits bounded forwards ferociously. Herobrine had not expected such an assault, and squeaked when the armies of Steve's backyard showed their true colors on the battlefield.

Using his sword against such tiny creatures was beneath him, but in his moment of shock and sudden torture, he pulled it out anyways, swinging it blindly at the rabbits aiming for his throat. It took a while, but Herobrine eventually regained his bearings, and began fearlessly slicing at the chickens, allowing the rabbits to claw at his legs and back as he ran. The white hens flapped their wings frantically, probably shouting "RETREEEAT!!" and Herobrine chased after them, one by one. They kept fighting back, however, and the animals continued this for quite some time, until finally something stone solid waked Herobrine along the backside of his head, spinning him around to come face to face with the now younger, newly respawned Steve: angrier than he had been in a couple hundred life-times.

Herobrine groaned; for he had momentarily forgotten his brother could set his new spawn point wherever he last slept, and now he was much younger looking and probably a lot more determined than before he had fatally stabbed him. Good thing for him, however, was that the only item he had now that could do damage was an old, spare stone pickaxe, which he held with both hands in his enraged slouched position, ready for a fight. The item. Herobrine looked back to it on the floor. It lay only a few pixels away from his feet. All he needed to do was grab it and-

Herobrine's train of thought was knocked off the rails by Steve himself as he once again hit his brother in the head with his crusty old pickaxe. It hurt enough however, to remind him what pain felt like, and that his brother was never to be underestimated.

"What do you want?! You know you can't really kill me off!" Steve snarled, beginning his official 'sword fight' with Herobrine. The two were obviously masters with fighting. In fact, they were on a whole new level no one had even seen in anyone else. Comparing the intensity and swiftness of every single blow and kick, to that of the fight against Crystal, and it looked as if Herobrine had been going easy on her!

"You fool! Do you really think that is my plan here?!" Herobrine shouted as he landed a good slice across Steve's shoulder, following it up with a kick to the side. Steve stumbled, loosening his grip on the pickaxe. The miner's eyes widened when he looked back up at his fellow immortal brother. His sight then trailed down to where he noticed Herobrine, and sure enough, the item was laying right behind his own foot. "Now, give it to me, or I'll make another EXP farm out of you!" The evil one demanded coldly. Steve didn't even waver at that.

"Never!!!" The now young looking man shouted. Following it up with a fatal mistake: Steve turning quickly to pick the item back up. He was once again made nothing but his fallen inventory when Herobrine caught him on his narrow frame of foolishness. With Steve gone once again, Herobrine walked past the stone pickaxe and grabbed the item. It glowed in protest, but otherwise did nothing when the killer of the innocent took possession of it.

POW!

That time Steve caught Herobrine off guard with a punch to the back. Herobrine's sword flew from his hand and right in front of one of the chickens who sat on it stubbornly in an attempt to lend Steve a helping hand, or talon. Herobrine tried crawling over to his sword in order to grab it, but was quickly stopped when Steve picked him up by the shirt and pants, lifting him like a table, and throwing him into the chicken coop, where more of the feathery monsters squawked as they flapped away.

"You need to just stop being BAD!" Steve shouted blindly in his moment of fury. Herobrine said nothing as he coughed, standing once again. How Steve made the playing fields so even, he still had no idea!

"Heh, what?. Did I huwrt yor pwecious feewings?" The evil brother mocked, readying his fists before him slowly as he smiled mischievously.

"RHAAA!" Steve rushed Herobrine, them both starting a simple fist fight, still with an insanely high level of skill. "That's what I hate about you!" He said, with one of his punches. "You are so self centered!" Symutaniously delivering a painful blow. "So devoted to killing!---Yet fight for no one but yourself!!" another two punches. "It is one thing that you killed your old friend-turned-enemy!---But it is a completely different thing to kill your brother, and your OWN WIFE!! What next, are you going to kill your own children!?!"

"Been there! Done that!!" Herobrine spat some blood after that small beat-up. He was in desperate need of something other than his powers, because using them he could already sense people on their way, and it would only become an even larger hurdle if he used his powers now to help him win the petty fight.. At least what he had said was good enough to freeze Steve in his tracks.

"..Whhh. What- what do you mean?!" The now young Steve asked with eyes darting all over Herobrine's face for some form of emotion. He saw none. Not even regret.

"She was getting out of hand." Herobrine. Steve shivered in place, his back turning cold and his limbs burning as if on fire.

"Y- yh- you killed, CRYSTAL?!" Steve; tears appearing in the corners of his eyes.

"That mistake of a creation had to be put down at some point." The opposite of sympathy came out of Herobrine's mouth, sounding like a burden in itself to let roll out. Steve's face only scrunched into a painful mixture of furrowed eyebrows, painfully tight lips, quivering sides of his mough, and a jaw that just wouldn't stay in place. He looked like an emotional mess as he swayed on his feet, grasping nothing but his own tight fists even tighter, and moaning deeply in pure loss.

"No.." It first came out as a forced whisper, but then anger engulfed him as he took an uncontrolled step forward. "Do you not see what you have done!!? You have killed your own DAUGHTER!!! Your own CHILD!! Your own BABY!!. Do you NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING?! And you call me a fool!!. Meanwhile, you are out there forgetting everything about yourself!! Brainwashing your past self into complete submission to the darkness!! Do you not SEE what is going on!!? You said he was helping you.. well CLEARLY NOT!!"

"SHUT UP!!! You know NOTHING!" Herobrine shouted back... He sensed more people slowly drawing closer. Soon enough they might even be within hearing distance. He then returned his attention back onto Steve, who was having an emotional break-down, unable to try to even try to convince himself that his brother had lied. If there was ONE evil thing Herobrine didn't do too often, that was lying.

After a moment of silence from both Steve and Herobrine, the evil one of the two walked over to the unstable one, and before he could fully look up at him, punched him one final time, hard on the cranium, not so hard that it would kill him again; but just enough to knock him unconscious.

There was yet another moment of silence as Herobrine looked down at his unconscious brother, seeing that pained face had never left him. "Hhhhh, how does one even care?.." Herobrine sighed. He.. finally... gave up thst final strand, of ever being good.. ever, again.

Taking this as a cue, the chickens and rabbits once again attacked, this time much less threatening with their now little numbers. Herobrine hardly even bothered to fight them off.

"-Grandpa!!" A somewhat familiar voice shot up from the other side of Steve's house, catching Herobrine off guard. He didn't have enough time to hide himself, or his unconcious brother. Fearing the newcomers would check behind the house, Herobrine quickly switched out his cloak of dread and darkness, and replaced it with a disguise that rested like a hologram over his skin and eyes. He looked like Steve. Yes. The perfect plan. He would make them all think HE was Steve, and keep them away from the real one.. maybe even send them on a quest or something. Maybe they could even be sent to a random spot in time so he would have the space to take himself wherever. Yes.. it was, indeed. The perfect plan.

"...Wait! Over here!!-"

===================================
I have no words... other than that I wrote all of this in just under two hours. I am a writing BEAST!
XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 116 10
Gods, supreme beings of immense power, often thought to be all knowing and all powerful. But little do people know, they are often just shadows of wh...
9.7K 635 22
War! Lord Notch's brother, lord Herobrine, has disbanded from the gods and is now on a warpath, killing and destroying as many of lord Notch's creat...
47.4K 3.4K 44
Fifty years before Steve. Fifty years before the Resistance. Fifty years before the government, Mojang. Herobrine ruled the world. Now, a small group...
204 12 37
The Continuation of "Steve's Life"... Just read it to know! But the Intro of season 1 is here... Steve's Life ★INTRO In the World of advancement tec...